Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoppyCock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2377 5 years ago

anyone from the zidware fiasco get any updates from deeproot? I'm not involved thank god but a friend of mine that got burned by jpop says he can't even get any response from deeproot now. Anyone hear anything from them lately? They are on the hook with these people in June or July right? Seems like an update should be coming to these poor souls.

3 months later
#3685 4 years ago

I say good luck to deep root and I hope they blow everyone else outta the water. Not sure why some here are acting like bitchy ole women. Their not the problem their hopefully the solution to a big problem created by someone else. Some of you need to go back to your holes and let deep root do their thing. Go get'em deep root make em all pay for their fuddy duddy-ness.

#3812 4 years ago

so did deeproot take care of the zidware and magic girl guys? I thought I read that deeproot was making an announcement on how they were going to take care of you guys around June 1st. Has this happened?

#3818 4 years ago

what was the outcome? games, money refunded? where was it posted?

1 month later
#4268 4 years ago

so has anyone gotten their refund? Someone I know decided to take the refund over waiting for machines but still hasn't received anything after almost a month!

#4303 4 years ago

You guys are waiting on games and some are waiting on refunds but it doesn't sound like either one is happening, good luck to all!

3 months later
#6308 4 years ago

I love the way Robert has so many of you guys here freaking out, huff'n and puff'n, losing sleep at night, how dare he, he can't to that, who does he think he is?

Go Robert GO! You have the Pinside know it alls up in arms! PITCHFORKS!

I doubt Robert even pays attention to this crazy place anymore but if he does he's laughing his ass off, laughing at you not with you! Some of you guys need more of a life outside of pinside.

This place has RDS, Robert Derangement Syndrome.

10 months later
#10081 3 years ago

I wont be able to watch this live reveal at noon so where does one go to get caught up with unbiased opinions and commentary? Certainly not here! Can you watch these things over?

#10715 3 years ago

This thing looks super sweet and expensive! Stern could be in big trouble! Their cheap junk builds can’t hold a candle to this thing! I’m in!

4 months later
#15565 3 years ago

So did all the RAZA Goodwill customers stay in for a machine or did anyone go for the refund this time around? Just wondering if anyone actually received a refund yet from this latest go around??

2 weeks later
#15884 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

What fun would that be?

Haha, well from what I've heard so far the guys that have asked for refunds have gotten nothing but excuses. Refunds were supposed to be paid out within 30 days and from what I've heard they are way over that period of time. I hope it works out for everyone and for deeproot but this sounds like its getting a little sketchy.

#15887 3 years ago

No reason to joke about all this. I am hoping everything works out for everyone!

#15910 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

As far as I can tell, no one asked for a refund this last go around. And 18 days ago you didn't know of anybody either when you posted this.

Oh but you are wrong! There are definitely guys who asked for a refund this go around and I did know this 18 days ago. I was only hoping to get some chatter going on here cuz the ones that I know of will not post anything like that here. I have no reason to lie about this. I don't really care if anyone believes this is not but it definitely true. No refunds just excuses unfortunately.

#15912 3 years ago
Quoted from pbwizard14:

Of course there were no refunds, that was part of the purchase agreement.

sir, deeproot offered full refunds back in December to those not interested in waiting for machines. To be paid within 30 days, 30 days has come and gone and no refunds just excuses

#15946 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I think refunds were pretty much first go round and I do believe everyone that wanted one got one.
Present state of affairs rules that out for the most part.

That's what makes the offer for the second round of refunds concerning. They were offered and so far nothing but excuses, it was supposed to be within 30 days and that has come and gone. Somethings up!

#15961 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

You do realize there's a pretty good chance they don't end up making ANY games right?

To be fair deeproot did refund a bunch of people about a year ago so not sure why they would all of a sudden not refund the people they promised this go around. I can't believe they would take hundreds of thousands of dollars if they didn't think they were going to make games. Do you really believe deeproot is here to scam people? Just wouldn't make sense. I still have confidence they will.come through and surprise everyone but obviously taking much longer than they expected

1 week later
#16057 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

So how’s everyone enjoying their RAZA’s?

Its definitely not looking good. My buddy still hasn't received his refund that he was promised almost a month ago. Now gets no response to emails. The other guy that I know of looking for his refund confirmed the same for him. Good luck to all but I feel I definitely made the right decision staying out of this mess and I've been pro deeproot this whole time. My mind is changing fast!

#16213 3 years ago

Speaking of red flags, I would say ignoring emails from people that were promised refunds from the zidware debacle is a big red flag.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoppyCock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=PoppyCock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.