Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (4 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HeavyMetalBalls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#571 6 years ago

Some of the comments on here are just ridiculous. If Deeproot never signed Jpop, zidware customers would of been left high and dry. And its voluntary, deeproot doesn't owe anything to anybody, regardless of hiring John. They go through the trouble to fix the situation by offering customers cash or machines just to be shit on by a lot of people... Unbelievable. You got people who say "The owner is arrogant" Lol, sounds like confidence to me, which is the best mindset to have when starting a business (you gotta believe in your product) I'm excited to see what deeproot brings to the table... FYI, Im not saying you shouldn't hate John, but hating deeproot and hoping for them to fail is.... Lame

#574 6 years ago

Wasn't Bible adventure a collaborative concept from Ben and Rob? Correct me if Im wrong... I highly doubt Spooky would of released a Bible themed pinball. Ben is no longer with spooky or anybody else, so having deeproot make it seems like more of a possibility

#575 6 years ago

Can anybody at least acknowledge that deeproot signing John was a good thing for the zidware customers? You all hate deeproot for what JOHN did to zidware customers. But bitch at a company who comes along and tries to fix it

#579 6 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Amen. Waiting the response from my claims submission.... and 2 DR games.

They have their backs against the wall with all the backlash. I believe they realize that in order for this to work and for people to accept them, they are gonna have to smash it out the park. Anything sub-par would be destined to fail. I hope its everything they say its gonna be. You guys deserve the best after all the BS yall went through. Cheers bud

#580 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think if you read the comments in this and other threads most people think it will be a good thing for everybody, including Zidware customers

I saw a lot of post in this thread that were completely out of line. And lot of the post were people talking shit like they already knew how it was going to be made. If they would of actually read or listened to the interviews, they would of heard Robert rule out all the bullshit they were saying the game was gonna have. I kept seeing this lunatic with a Simpsons avatar. I don't know his username but ill just refer to him as "Captain Insano".

#586 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ben has been talking about Bible adventures for years and years and years/blockquote>

This reminds me of cowboys fans. They always say "were gonna win the superbowl". Lol, I've been hearing that talk for years and years and years but it never happens.

#587 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ben has been talking about Bible adventures for years and years and years.

This reminds me of cowboys fans. They always say "were gonna win the superbowl". Lol, I've been hearing that talk for years and years and years but it never happens.

#591 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

gotta love the 'new' account from Texas that just happens to be in here attempting to retell reality to defend his buddy DeerpRoot.
Sorry HMB, but your buddy is a complete DBag for even claiming to be making a Bible adventures and purposefully pissing all over it. Sad to see that he is at least part (a big part) of the reason Ben Heck is done with pinball. He already has a tainted legacy of doing all he can to just be an ass. Not much can save that rep. Just a rich tool that tosses around money and talks big.

Wow, ur a special kind of stupid. I've never met Robert in my life. I've had an account on pinside for a little while. I've always stuck to the marketplace. I would always hear about "pinside drama" I never actually seen it until I did some research on deeproot and came across this thread. Having a pinball company in my backyard is pretty exciting, and I find it baffling that people are shitting on them when they helped out a bunch of people who got screwed over. I ain't gonna hide behind a keyboard, if u wanna have a conversation id be more than happy to entertain u at Texas Pinball Festival.

#593 6 years ago

There's 2 sayings that I wanna say "you gotta risk it for the biscuit" and "don't knock it before u try it"... I hope these games turn bad ass and people will jump on board. I really want them to succeed. Pinball is way too expensive so its nice to see a company come along and say they wanna make top tier games and sell them for a fair price. Also it would help the Texas scene. I wanna see pinball grow to what it was in the 90s

1 month later
#754 6 years ago
Quoted from ObiJohnKenobi:

Does anyone else feel uneasy about this banner? Making weird time frame promises, like a weirdo company. Rather than an exciting announcement it comes of as desperate promises. Everyone hold onto your butts.

You must be the life of the party... U want an exciting announcement? Do u expect Robert to come out acting like Steve Ballmer from Microsoft or what? If u don't know who Steve Ballmer is then watch this video

#756 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Maybe the 5th day of DeepRoot will involve a coke binge fueled rampage around the stage at TPF next year. It worked for Steve.

Lmao I would actually love to see that. "DEVELOPER'S! DEVELOPERS! DEVELOPERS!" "WHO SAID SIT DOWN" haha

4 months later
#1384 5 years ago

Tits

Screenshot_2018-08-23-18-07-05-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-08-23-18-07-05-1 (resized).png
#1402 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Why does everyone want to see Dennis Nordman's tits?

Haha when I put "tits" on my post I meant for it to mean "bad ass" but it lead to a conversation about titties

#1405 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Just be glad they don't notice your screen name has the word balls in it.

Pun intended.

3 months later
#2166 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Troll post lol. Nothing to see here!

Yeah, let's keep this thread to the back and forth bitching and moaning. No room for deeproot optimism in the deeproot thread... Lol, keep on keeping on pinside users

1 month later
#2288 5 years ago

Kaneda did a great interview with Quinn from deep-root. Quinn does the story telling over there. it sounds like they have some really cool stuff brewing up. I'm really looking forward to launch

#2293 5 years ago

Like when u go to the movies and see movie posters of other movies that haven't been released or are possibly unfinished... Are they lighting money on fire? Or creating hype?

#2295 5 years ago

Which is why it's a lot cheaper to sponser a pinball show compared to the cost of movie marketing.

2 weeks later
#2378 5 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

anyone from the zidware fiasco get any updates from deeproot? I'm not involved thank god but a friend of mine that got burned by jpop says he can't even get any response from deeproot now. Anyone hear anything from them lately? They are on the hook with these people in June or July right? Seems like an update should be coming to these poor souls.

Yesterday Kaneda talked a little bit about deeproot. He said a buddy of his has seen what's going on at deeproot and when they launch it's gonna blow everything out of the park.

#2382 5 years ago

Haha, great response... Jeff from twip basically said the same thing. I guess that's all u can say when u sign an NDA

1 month later
#2708 5 years ago

Dennis and Barry were sitting together at TPF. I went up and asked Dennis "So who's game are we gonna see first?" He gave me a smirk and pointed towards Barry. It seemed to me like that meant Barry's game was going to be the first release. But It could also mean that Barry's would be before Dennis's.

7 months later
#5380 4 years ago

I'm proud to say that I've been on the deeproot bandwagon since day 1. Looks like I'll be making my first nib purchase. Somebody buy my Seawitch I have listed, lol

#5564 4 years ago

Half the people on here are asking questions and making assumptions that are already answered in the freaking article!! Jesus

3 months later
#7867 4 years ago

Deeproot is making the old computer space cadet pin. About a year ago twip posted this and yesterday inserted a space cadet picture at the end of the DP interview.

Screenshot_20200311-124508 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200311-124508 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HeavyMetalBalls.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=HeavyMetalBalls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.