View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

8 months later
#1869 5 years ago
Quoted from deeproot:

BTW, It is common knowledge by anyone who has inquired that BTTF is not available to be licensed

Not available because you already have the license?

4 months later
#2565 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

someone posted a link to deeproot's patent for a pinball cabinet on deadflip stream the other night. im for innovation, but im also for JUST MAKING A PINBALL MACHINE.[quoted image]

Looks like they borrowed my idea for four playfields in one cabinet. Pull out the mech. as shown, turn it right or left for the next playfield, return mech. to cabinet.

1 month later
#3378 4 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

CV did so bad on route the games were sold alright ..... NIB at fire sale prices

$1300.00 NIB at the '98 Expo. At least 10 as I remember. I passed as did my son. Game was considered a dog at the time.

#3393 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

So you could have bought the whole stock and make 10 times the money a decade after !

Yup.

#3397 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

As long as we are reliving dreams ... did you buy many of the spare CV playfields that went for $25? That would have been a ridiculous return if you bought 10 and could sell each for $800 today. That’s 3200% or vaguely 100% annually for 32 years. If you were a stock broker, people would read your whispers

No CV playfields but I did buy 12 each of Fire!, Space Station, and F-14 playfields that Roger Sharpe rescued from the trash and brought to one of the Expos. 10 bucks each. Still bundled in stacks of four as I remember. Then I won a raffle for 12 more playfields! Every friend and relative of mine had them hanging on their basement walls. At least until they started selling for 200+ bucks each. Then they started disappearing.

There were also stacks of translites for the above games plus Big Guns. They were about 2 bucks each I think. Also complete playfield plastics sets. Crazy times.

1 month later
#3833 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

[quoted image][quoted image]

The rack reminds me of Nurse Diesel's.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
3 weeks later
#4114 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Add this to your psychiatric analysis: Iceman now shows as an "inactive member."

ICEman? I hope he's not participating in the big roundup tomorrow.

1 month later
#4601 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not sure what you're going on about but it was changed some time ago. Here is their current logo.[quoted image]

Reminds me of this.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#5010 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

10 year playfield warranty wow......
They must use some sort off plastic playfield with on top a upsite down printed mylar.

Maybe Formica?

1 year later
#17832 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This song was written for RM , couldn't be worded more perfectly

I think the Sid Vicious version is more appropriate.

4 weeks later
#18555 2 years ago

I'm surprised we have not heard from Hitler lately.

3 months later
#22819 2 years ago

Here's a clipping from the morning newspaper.

img20210820_13431236 (resized).jpgimg20210820_13431236 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#24997 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

How long would they have actually believed? The whole thing is just a complete clusterfuck. Nothing about any of this makes any sense. It honestly looks like a child pretending to be grown up. Very early on he knew the Pin was never going to happen, he just played along till the money ran out. I find it fascinating how this kinda thing happens, how no one says, ah we we have several orders of magnitude going out than could ever come in. I am a little jealous to be honest, I don't think I am capable of believing or going along like that. I remember back in the dot com days everyone I knew was at a start up and it was hysteria. I just could not do it.

See post #22819. Applies to both the seller and many of the buyers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisDodel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=DennisDodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.