Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #111 Firsthand information from the Magic Girl programmer. Posted by applejuice (6 years ago)

Post #3026 RAZA promotional video Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5771 First RAZA gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #5874 RAZA video with more audible game sounds Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5926 First RAZA video with successful ramp completion Posted by zaphX (4 years ago)

Post #5967 Another RAZA gameplay video Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #6050 Closeup pictures of key playfield features Posted by Potatoloco (4 years ago)

Post #6133 Video of display animations Posted by LateCenturyMods (4 years ago)

Post #6329 Summary of Robert Mueller's interview Posted by jeffspinballpalace (4 years ago)

Post #6724 RAZA Gameplay video Posted by DS_Nadine (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2325 5 years ago

Are you guys going to do anything cool at TPF?

1 week later
#2386 5 years ago

If you're not under NDA and you're media why would you not report what's going on? Especially with the amount of speculation?

#2391 5 years ago

Them showing you, pinball media, things that they legitimately don't want to get out without an NDA. Then you not reporting anything. The mind reels.

#2405 5 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

This is really common in the video game industry (among many others).
Why? You show the press your game early so they can be prepared before you launch. You wouldn't want to launch a game and have a three week delay while the press plays your game and then reviews it, would you? No, you want the press to gush about your game just a little before your game launches.
And nobody breaks embargo because they would be blacklisted. NDA not required, just common (business) sense.

Yeah that makes sense but they havent actually reported anything.

2 months later
#2797 5 years ago

Y'all are too funny. "Deeproot needs to get out of the media and make machines!" *deep breath* "Why isn't deeproot in the media talking anymore?!".

#2799 5 years ago

I hadn't seen it. For a non-gameplay pinball promo video it's awesome and it looks like they should be able to put together some badass LCD animations.

#3168 4 years ago

Sandwich.

#3200 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Anybody know TRC73 that likes to follow me and others around to downvote everything? Just joined
Nvm, he's done.

I don't know but I like his style. You've been consistently thread shitting for about 5 pages. Maybe sit out from pinside a few days.

#3202 4 years ago

My level of shitsgiving doesnt go any farther than wishing you would stop posting off topic horseshit. If autocomplete wasnt on I wouldn't remember the password for my own account. Pinside needs a purge.

Ps also drunk.

1 month later
#3481 4 years ago

Deeproot has months of radio silence and you guys complain and speculate. They put out information and the same posters complain and speculate. Stay classy pinside.

#3598 4 years ago
Quoted from deeproot:

Kaneda, you rock!

Get this man a high velocity vodka tonic

3 weeks later
#3824 4 years ago

She's a fucking Martian what is wrong with you people?

3 months later
#4961 4 years ago

There's no pleasing you animals.

"Robert should stop posting and make games"

"Omg Robert's account is deactivated"

#4964 4 years ago

You can't have it both ways. Y'all brow beat the man to stop spending time interacting until he has a product to show and now he (apparently) has.

This is what you asked for, now feel free to show some patience.

1 month later
#5138 4 years ago

Y'all are talking shit but that would be handy AF for maintenance. Especially in a big row of pins on location or something. Worth what it costs? Probably not but imagine how much easier it would be to work on flipper mechs.

2 weeks later
#5297 4 years ago

Really good interview with Steve Bowden on pinball profile. Getting excited to see what they've got! Big letdown not getting anything at TPF last year, wish I could afford to fly down again.

1 week later
#6210 4 years ago

I hate you, pinside. More each day.

1 year later
#16842 3 years ago

Somebody help me out what's this viva la Raza thing all about?

I read the last 4 pages of this dumpster fire and learned nothing.

1 month later
#18116 2 years ago

God damn Ben Heck is pouring it on over here

#18117 2 years ago

Saying the pinball market is saturated while at the same time not a single manufacturer can poop out games or raise prices fast enough is kind of a weird take.

2 weeks later
#18403 2 years ago

First come first serve basis is kind of an odd way to offer refunds. Like saying they'll only do a few of them or something.

#18540 2 years ago

Woop woop legal advice without a license pull that post over

#18590 2 years ago

They'd need to have Bowden come out, tell people exactly what is actually going on at deeproot, and why. Then act right for another 2 game releases and they'd probably be ready for actual public support by the third.

#18662 2 years ago

Everyone suddenly decided to listen to Ice's anonymous friend instead of everybody else who flipped it.

2 months later
#20673 2 years ago

Interested to see if ice's faith is well placed or if he (or his intel source) is just going full buy in on the pie in the sky claims. Do you think that's a possibility ice or are you still full-send, they are really going to do this shit and everyone will be shocked?

#20837 2 years ago

LEGAL SPECULATION WITHOUT A LICENSE

#21007 2 years ago

Complete a pin in 5-10 days? John you took 4 years to build like 30 playfields you said would be done perpetually next week.

3 weeks later
#23075 2 years ago

I'm not keeping score or nothing but isn't that kind of what you're saying here?

Quoted from iceman44:

It’s also why I didn’t take any “refund” money in the first place, we knew where it was coming from and not Robert himself.

#23418 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

As I sit here on my bidet, catching up on this thread while water is shooting up my butthole, I just wanted to say - “I love you” to my fellow sewer rats.
Carry on!

I had to count the syllables to figure out if this was a haiku or just regular poetry.

2 weeks later
#25725 2 years ago

Yeah Ben disclose who might be entering the market soon.

Whoever it is I hope they make me the replacement Seawitch playfield you promised me then changed your mind on.

2 weeks later
#25986 2 years ago

Yeah do it

#26071 2 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

I find not screwing up my crimp connections to be one of the hardest tasks ever. Give me a solder gun all day over a crimp tool. There is a reason first rule of thumb when overhauling an older pin is replace all the connectors.

Throw away that blue ratcheting thing and get a nice molex crimper. Spendy but you will never look back.

2 weeks later
#26425 2 years ago

Update: Nothing has been put out that definitively says you won't be getting your RAZA.

#26429 2 years ago

Oh come on Ben you're not the only one allowed to have fun in here.

#26443 2 years ago

Nah they just forgot to renew NBD. Still no word from deeproot leadership that they've abandoned production.

#26523 2 years ago

What happened there?

#26525 2 years ago

Oh shit that was this guy? Lols.

#26543 2 years ago

Sorry, I can't help you.

That will be 10 cents.

6 months later
#30908 1 year ago

Plot twist: greatwich gets hired to watch Jpop and they can't be found after the nearby brewery releases a coffee stout.

3 weeks later
#31189 1 year ago

If you take out expense and logistics that super wide display did look pretty sweet.

1 week later
#31234 1 year ago

Probs going to be rexsomething or somethingrex. Or something-asaur. But with the "yeah ignore the word jumble" part IDK how the fuck you would put any of that together.

1 week later
#31313 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

"Twenty words to find, twenty characters in the hidden url. Coincidence? Certainly not. You have everything you need, no hacking necessary."

Where did that come from?

4 weeks later
#31497 1 year ago

There have been a lot of deeproot countdowns, each more odiferous than the last.

#31553 1 year ago

17 minutes? What's the TL:DW? Anything actually meaningful said?

1 week later
#31850 1 year ago

Iceman making a run at GWJ for saddest poster on the saddest thread.

2 weeks later
#31930 1 year ago

Man I ain't listening to that someone give us the cliffs notes

2 weeks later
#32034 1 year ago

This thread just got real dumb real fast

1 month later
#32106 1 year ago

hahaha they don't want to be exposed "Thanks for calling, but please don't tell anyone I'm talking with you".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution?tu=Chalkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.