Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 672.
#4101 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

He's a lawyer, he's gotta advise his clients of the best possible outcome for his clients. In terms of pinball, he is the client!

Ice is a Lawyer?!?

Additionally lawyers advise you to spend money for their service. So take everything to court that you can!!!

#4102 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Ice is a Lawyer?!?
Additionally lawyers advise you to spend money for their service. So take everything to court that you can!!!

I’m a psychiatrist which makes this thread particularly interesting.

#4103 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I’m a psychiatrist which makes this thread particularly interesting.

Add this to your psychiatric analysis: Iceman now shows as an "inactive member."

#4104 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Add this to your psychiatric analysis: Iceman now shows as an "inactive member."

But he didn't start a thread about it !?!?!?!

#4105 4 years ago

Come on Robert any news jet......been verry long, getting deeproot borred

#4106 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

According to post #4074 he got a 30 day holiday.

#4107 4 years ago

Ice mans in pinside jail?
Where do I send the twinkle’s with the files in them?
Hang tough iceman.

#4108 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Ice mans in pinside jail?
Where do I send the twinkie’s with the files in them?
Hang tough iceman.

#4109 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

My interpretation is he got a 30 day eject and then deleted his account. Not sure if a 30 day reject makes your account inactive.

#4110 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Hang tough iceman.

Lots of hopes for Iceman. Hope he returns. Hope he gets his Deeproot game(s). I hope they are great and he enjoys them.

LTG : )

#4111 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Iceman got iced! The icing on this whole cake-thread!

#4112 4 years ago

I’ll take a picture of the plunger at this point.....

#4113 4 years ago

Come on Deeproot. Show us a satellite image of your parking lot or something.

#4114 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

ICEman? I hope he's not participating in the big roundup tomorrow.

#4115 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Come on Deeproot. Show us a satellite image of your parking lot or something.

DRparkinglot (resized).jpgDRparkinglot (resized).jpg
#4116 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

we don't measure dicks here on pinside its all about how many Nibs you have unboxed......

Cant we do both?

#4117 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

we don't measure dicks here on pinside its all about how many Nibs you have unboxed......

Quoted from cosmokramer:

Cant we do both?

Kind of a mashup then?

C9532621-DB4C-4BB2-AEBD-EDDB367B4CA4.gifC9532621-DB4C-4BB2-AEBD-EDDB367B4CA4.gif
#4118 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What do you mean there "aren't that many zidware customers getting anything from Deeproot"?
If you had spent money with John you are getting back in the form or cash or a game/games

Ice when you have a moment please post your Deeproot game unboxing pics or a picture of your refund check!?
The point is that until you can do one of these two things, you have received nothing but promises and you and I have gotten a belly full of those over the last 5 years on this journey.
D42C2D78-D0BB-44AC-B24F-DF86A025D622 (resized).jpegD42C2D78-D0BB-44AC-B24F-DF86A025D622 (resized).jpeg

#4119 4 years ago

I wasn’t involved in the lawsuit but I definitely received some pleasure from the reports and the photos of John in court. That was pretty sweet. I hope those involved got even more out of it than I did.

#4120 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Ouch. 30 days all forum ban for that comment seems a bit harsh. Besides, it wasn't even Iceman's fault. It was the booze that made him do it.

#4121 4 years ago

So when are these machines coming out?

#4122 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

We'll let you know.

#4123 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Five of them are coming out at the Texas Pinball Festival 2018. It’s going to be the 5 days of deeproot, so stay tuned.

#4124 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

#4125 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Five of them are coming out at the Texas Pinball Festival 2018. It’s going to be the 5 days of deeproot, so stay tuned.

I hope by March, '20 we have some specifics of what's coming and hopefully have them shipping by then!! The modified agreement expires in July, '20.

#4126 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I hope by March, '20 we have some specifics of what's coming and hopefully have them shipping by then!! The modified agreement expires in July, '20.

Does it mention the extra modified agreement yet?

#4128 4 years ago

Poor guy got Kaps new shoes!!!

Kap (resized).jpgKap (resized).jpg
#4130 4 years ago

Those look cool! Not sure why the downvotes lol.

#4131 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Those look cool! Not sure why the downvotes lol.

Because it has nothing to do with Deeproot? (All other posts in this thread are totally relevant, of course).

#4132 4 years ago

Because he is spamming multiple threads trying to peddle his nuts that don’t even fit right, lol the “locking” part doesn’t even lock to the screw. Those will just vibrate loose and go all over the place.

#4133 4 years ago

Also because he just joined Pinside yesterday.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (resized).pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (resized).png

#4134 4 years ago

All of your anger seems DEEPly ROOTed.

#4135 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

All of your anger seems DEEPly ROOTed.

I see what you did there... Kek

#4136 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Poor guy got Kaps new shoes!!![quoted image]

Sorry y'all got offended!!!!

#4137 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Sorry y'all got offended!!!!

Offended? Really? People were offended by this? Anyone offended by this would be a fool to admit it.

#4138 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Offended? Really? People were offended by this? Anyone offended by this would be a fool to admit it.

I was offended

#4139 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I was offended

No you weren't...

#4140 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I was offended

To help me better understand the error of my ways, please touch on this doll where you all were offended. "Holds up imaginary snowflake shaped doll". Or explain what was offensive. Thank you in advance. I have some deeprooted problems

#4141 4 years ago

I wasn’t really offended. Now get off my lawn!

#4142 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I wasn't offended, but it wasn't funny either. If your're going to post something divisive, it shout at least be funny.

#4143 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I wasn't offended, but it wasn't funny either. If your're going to post something divisive, it shout at least be funny.

As a penance, I tried to downvote myself. I guess you can't? Also, it tied in nicely with the robot chicken clip above it.

Also, to be better informed, I have asked the mods for a list of people who cannot be mocked. If they allow, I will post it!

#4144 4 years ago

This thread has to die... XD

#4145 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

As a penance, I tried to downvote myself. I guess you can't? Also, it tied in nicely with the robot chicken clip above it.

It didn’t really have any wit to it. It’s too obvious. You think Kaepernick is a clown because of his views. It doesn’t tie into deeproot and only ties into the video because the clown shoes look similar. I may downvote, but I never report other people’s post.

#4146 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

This thread has to die... XD

Or stay on track with real DR updates.... but what fun would that be?

#4147 4 years ago

So was there a single person that took the cash? I wonder how many people are actually in on the deeproot offer.

#4148 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I wonder how many people are actually in on the deeproot offer.

The offer was either cash or extend the game offer. I decided to ride it out for the RAZA game.

#4149 4 years ago

I can’t imagine backing out now unless it’s a cash needed situation.

#4150 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I can’t imagine backing out now unless it’s a cash needed situation.

If you look at it honestly (well not you but all the naysaysers), the situation looks promising.

Well, way more promising than Alien, Predator and TBL at the moment to get any game at all.
And on top of that what sources like Jeff from TWIP actually write, the games itself looks promising as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.