Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 625 of 672.
#31201 1 year ago

It's almost as if Robert was planning to be a patent troll...

#31202 1 year ago

This thread has generated more posts than Deeproot income

#31203 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Oh, another fun bit I just remembered from the David Fix interview: our own greatwichjohn gets a shout-out as a playfield guy out there to hit up!

good stuff for sure. Record scratching —————errrrrr—-errrr—-hissssss-pop——-

greatwich mentions early than he knows people in the industry that may be getting the assets with plans to make games. He receives about 50 down votes as nobody believes anybody would be so foolish to try to resurrect some of the games. He goes on to post about 50 more times that things are happening but he doesn’t know specifics. He gets another 200 down votes because he repeats himself too much. Then David Fix announces AP is interested in the assets and maybe building them. AND he says he’d like to work with some private suppliers like greatwich, thus proving almost all of his claims. I probably gave you 20 downvotes based on these very claims and own it. Anyways, way to go greatwichjohn and good luck in your future. Whatever you may do, don’t take money out of your pocket to produce pinball parts, get paid first.

#31204 1 year ago

Yes hard to convince people here. People are still very silent about anything towards new pinball production in the big state of Texas or southern USA. David Fix is about the only one up north interested & coming out to the public. As always I am available to be a sounding board for those interested in production.

#31205 1 year ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

As always I am available to be a sounding board for those interested in production.

Greatwich Sanders (resized).pngGreatwich Sanders (resized).png

#31206 1 year ago

Cha-ching

deeprootcapital-125-2022.06.09.pdfdeeprootcapital-125-2022.06.09.pdf
#31207 1 year ago

Cha-ching
[quoted image]

Looks like someone missed a digit in the one total in the first "It is further ordered.." paragraph.

#31208 1 year ago

RM should take note of these ways to thieve legally…

#31209 1 year ago
Quoted from Inside:

Yeah after perusing the application https://patentcenter.uspto.gov/#!/applications/PCTUS2066966 -- I don't see anything in there that it's been denied. It's just in the pre-examination stage at this point.

I was going by the WIPO filing. You can find it here: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2021133990 (then click documents)

The most informative one is "(ISA/237) Written Opinion of the International Searching Authority"

Important part:

deeproot_rejection.jpgdeeproot_rejection.jpg
#31210 1 year ago

Though I wasn't involved in the copywriting, I wouldn't disagree with your suggestion of word choice casting reputational aspersions (perhaps unintentionally).
For whatever reason, it seems a common denominator with good old blueberry. I recall Zach including "infamous" in my introduction for podcast #1.
Though none of this is of particular concern, it is mildly perplexing. Assumed I was one of the good guys when it came to the deeproot tornado clusterfuck.

Super late to reply here, but: having written the copy myself, I can promise you that no aspersions were intended. You're consistently out there getting the information and news that otherwise would go unsurfaced by asking the questions that need to be asked, which sometimes gets under the skin of people who are afraid or in denial of that information getting out there. For proof, look no further than the many posts by the Deeproot defense brigade attacking you, complete with commensurate big red pop bumpers in the top right corner. That's all!

#31211 1 year ago
Quoted from Micky:

What planet are you on, and do they speak coherent English there??

Hell nah! That’s what y’all speak.

#31212 1 year ago

Blueberry has done an incredible job highlighting an array of things. But for me, these court documents are like watching a minor league game. The attorneys I know would rate SEC attorneys as extremely competent country club lawyers. They describe US attorneys and their asst attorneys as extremely competent, way more unethical junk yard pit bulls ready to fight to the death to attain their lofty goal of becoming a lifetime tenured federal judge.

The US attorney in this district is a woman with 17 years experience in her office. I am hoping she hasn't entered into a 5K1 deal with this asshole. I having trouble understanding why he wouldn't be indicted by now if he is being indicted alone. I always heard of Texas justice, but I'm beginning to think its bs. I can promise you, if he were indicted in Orange County here he would be shaking in his boots if he had to appear before Judge Carter and spoke to anyone who has had to appear before him. He's made national news lately about his ruling and opinion about lawyer John Eastman. He was appointed by Pres. Clinton. And known as Maximum Carter to anyone who has had to appear before him. Please lady US Attorney, NO 5K1 deal for this asswipe.

#31213 1 year ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

Blueberry has done an incredible job highlighting an array of things. But for me, these court documents are like watching a minor league game. The attorneys I know would rate SEC attorneys as extremely competent country club lawyers. They describe US attorneys and their asst attorneys as extremely competent, way more unethical junk yard pit bulls ready to fight to the death to attain their lofty goal of becoming a lifetime tenured federal judge.
The US attorney in this district is a woman with 17 years experience in her office. I am hoping she hasn't entered into a 5K1 deal with this asshole. I having trouble understanding why he wouldn't be indicted by now if he is being indicted alone. I always heard of Texas justice, but I'm beginning to think its bs. I can promise you, if he were indicted in Orange County here he would be shaking in his boots if he had to appear before Judge Carter and spoke to anyone who has had to appear before him. He's made national news lately about his ruling and opinion about lawyer John Eastman. He was appointed by Pres. Clinton. And known as Maximum Carter to anyone who has had to appear before him. Please lady US Attorney, NO 5K1 deal for this asswipe.

Got any stats on this prospect?

59-main.pdf59-main.pdf
#31214 1 year ago

It's always been a possibility (and this update feels particularly trollish).
Don't forget, any one of us (or anyone else on the internet) had ample opportunity to purchase the domain from godaddy for not much cash. One wouldn't have to actually have secured the ip to use the logo on the site. Even if someone else recently purchased it, enforcement at this point would likely take a while to get going.
Site updated to v2 of the puzzle with an answer bank (seemed unnecessary). And three meta tag easter eggs (the two base64 codes previously mentioned:
<meta name="author" content="?">
<meta name="c01" content="TW9yZSB0aGFuIG1lZXRzIHRoZSBleWUu">
More than meets the eye.
<meta name="c02" content="R3JlYXQgd29yaywgYnV0IGRvbid0IG1pc3MgdGhlIGZvcmVzdCBmb3IgdGhlIHRyZWVzLiBBIG5ldyBjbHVlIHdpbGwgYXJyaXZlIGVhY2ggd2Vlay4=">
Great work, but don't miss the forest for the trees. A new clue will arrive each week.
[quoted image]

Looks like there's a new "c03" clue up, but I don't know how to translate it.

<meta name="c03" content="TG9vayBkZWVwZXIuIEl0IGhhcyBiZWVuIGhpZGluZyBpbiBwbGFpbiBzaWdodC4gTmV3IHdvcmQsIGVpZ2h0IGxldHRlcnMuIFRoaW5rIGRpbm8gcGxheWluZyBhIGNoaWxkcmVuJ3MgZ2FtZS4gUC5TLiBUaGVyZSBpcyBpbmRlZWQgYSBwcml6ZSBmb3IgdGhlIG9uZSB3aG8gZmlyc3QgZGlzY292ZXJzIHRoZSBzZWNyZXQu">

EDIT: "Look deeper. It has been hiding in plain sight. New word, eight letters. Think dino playing a children's game. P.S. There is indeed a prize for the one who first discovers the secret."

#31215 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Looks like there's a new "c03" clue up, but I don't know how to translate it.
<meta name="c03" content="TG9vayBkZWVwZXIuIEl0IGhhcyBiZWVuIGhpZGluZyBpbiBwbGFpbiBzaWdodC4gTmV3IHdvcmQsIGVpZ2h0IGxldHRlcnMuIFRoaW5rIGRpbm8gcGxheWluZyBhIGNoaWxkcmVuJ3MgZ2FtZS4gUC5TLiBUaGVyZSBpcyBpbmRlZWQgYSBwcml6ZSBmb3IgdGhlIG9uZSB3aG8gZmlyc3QgZGlzY292ZXJzIHRoZSBzZWNyZXQu">

Base 64. Yawn.

https://www.base64decode.org/

Look deeper. It has been hiding in plain sight. New word, eight letters. Think dino playing a children's game. P.S. There is indeed a prize for the one who first discovers the secret.

#31216 1 year ago

Wasn't there a post listing every possible finadable word? I'd assume there aren't too many 8-lettered ones.

#31217 1 year ago

Wasn't there a post listing every possible finadable word? I'd assume there aren't too many 8-lettered ones.

Yeah, about 50 back. “New” word might be some sort of recent slang? Anyone here have a vocab that’s on fleek?

#31218 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Is it always spelled "ROBRT" or is that a typo?

#31219 1 year ago

[quoted image]

David Nasse is probably a great trial attorney. I'm under the belief that defendants can only be referred to justice dept and be fined like crazy by the judge thru recommendations from SEC attorneys. I've read a lot of criminal indictments and motions regarding the indictments, but never this SEC stuff.

During the criminal pre trial process, these motions can literally mean everything. Judges rarely throw out cases, but under certain circumstances they do. The meat of a criminal case is in the motions, unless your a POS rat.
I need to go play my Sopranos pin thinking about
revenge on my rats.

#31220 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#31221 1 year ago

New clues??

Screenshot 2022-06-17 085001 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-06-17 085001 (resized).png
#31222 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

New clues??[quoted image]

Troll post I presume

Bankruptcy
Reachout
Great - John
Pints
Beers
Makeraza

Brokenrecord

#31223 1 year ago

Nothing new on my end. Leave for Pintastic Show on Sunday for pinball road trip to New England states.

#31224 1 year ago

Updated once again.

New "clue" is VGhlIHdvcmQgc2VhcmNoIGlzIGEgcmVkIGhlcnJpbmcuIFlvdSBtdXN0IHNvbHZlIGNsdWVzIDAxLTAzIHNvIHlvdSBjYW4gb2J0YWluIHRoZSBoaWRkZW4gbWVzc2FnZSB0aGF0IHdpbGwgdW5sb2NrIHBoYXNlIHR3by4gVGhlIHRpbWVsaW5lIGlzIGluIHlvdXIgaGFuZHMu

which decodes to: "The word search is a red herring. You must solve clues 01-03 so you can obtain the hidden message that will unlock phase two. The timeline is in your hands."

If an ARG is created in the woods but no one puts in sufficient effort to properly play, does it make a sound? I fear our webadmin is finding out.
Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 10.56.21 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-17 at 10.56.21 AM (resized).png

#31225 1 year ago

Updated once again.
New "clue" is VGhlIHdvcmQgc2VhcmNoIGlzIGEgcmVkIGhlcnJpbmcuIFlvdSBtdXN0IHNvbHZlIGNsdWVzIDAxLTAzIHNvIHlvdSBjYW4gb2J0YWluIHRoZSBoaWRkZW4gbWVzc2FnZSB0aGF0IHdpbGwgdW5sb2NrIHBoYXNlIHR3by4gVGhlIHRpbWVsaW5lIGlzIGluIHlvdXIgaGFuZHMu
which decodes to: "The word search is a red herring. You must solve clues 01-03 so you can obtain the hidden message that will unlock phase two. The timeline is in your hands."
If an ARG is created in the woods but no one puts in sufficient effort to properly play, does it make a sound? I fear our webadmin is finding out.
[quoted image]

I'm genuinely curious who they think this is for and even more curious why they're doing it.

#31226 1 year ago
Quoted from boshua:

I'm genuinely curious who they think this is for and even more curious why they're doing it.

I assume the answer to #1 is this thread and places like knapp arcade that report on it.

#2 is the bigger question mark for me.

#31227 1 year ago

Let's get the World's Greatest Detective on this!

#31228 1 year ago

Updated once again.
[quoted image]

The clues:

More than meets the eye.

Great work, but don't miss the forest for the trees. A new clue will arrive each week.

Look deeper. It has been hiding in plain sight. New word, eight letters. Think dino playing a children's game. P.S. There is indeed a prize for the one who first discovers the secret.

The word search is a red herring. You must solve clues 01-03 so you can obtain the hidden message that will unlock phase two. The timeline is in your hands.

#31229 1 year ago

Yeah, I've got nothing. Too cryptic, if you ask me.

#31230 1 year ago
Quoted from boshua:

Its for US and because of US. The deeproot story has a crazy cast of characters, and it appears to be getting crazier. Strapped in!

#31231 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Let's get the World's Greatest Detective on this!

Look who returns to the seen of the crime!

#31232 1 year ago

Yeah, that's a fail. Is it "Dino" like from the Flintstones? Dino Bravo? Or "dino" like "dinosaur"?

#31233 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yeah, that's a fail. Is it "Dino" like from the Flintstones? Dino Bravo? Or "dino" like "dinosaur"?

8k1D.gif8k1D.gif
#31234 1 year ago

Probs going to be rexsomething or somethingrex. Or something-asaur. But with the "yeah ignore the word jumble" part IDK how the fuck you would put any of that together.

#31235 1 year ago

Farewell Dinosaur Entertainment, LLC?

#31236 1 year ago

If someone wants to brute force, the route might be to write a script that runs through every eight-letter word (if we're talking words that would appear in a standard dictionary), appends it to deeprootpinball.com/, and tracks the server code response - then go back through the logs, find one that doesn't return an error, and access that page - just a guess and 100% something I am not going to work on myself

#31237 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Look who returns to the seen of the crime!

I would never be bored enough to do something this lame.

#31238 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Hmmmm. That’s is the question. Give deep root into the throat another chance? Hell nah! Same people deeproot has changed. No wait this meth drug dealer has it going on! Nope got to believe. I can’t even see how y’all are pissed off. Crazy you were strewed at go. If you got ripped that’s your bad!

#31239 1 year ago

I don't see what the point is to this anymore, other than some thread entertainment, but it's had its run and keeps going.

There is no way in hell this is tied to any actual pinball manufacturing, so the stakes are low or non-existent.

If people are having fun with the puzzles then have at it.

#31240 1 year ago

If someone wants to brute force, the route might be to write a script that runs through every eight-letter word (if we're talking words that would appear in a standard dictionary), appends it to deeprootpinball.com/, and tracks the server code response - then go back through the logs, find one that doesn't return an error, and access that page - just a guess and 100% something I am not going to work on myself

Running now...
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

As of now you can rule out Gingerly or ProxyWar, among others

#31241 1 year ago

The saga will continue as long as money can be made (or lost) one way or another. People bought Deeproot Pinball remains for more than just a memory of a giant failure or scam.

#31242 1 year ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

Running now...
[quoted image]
As of now you can rule out Gingerly or ProxyWar, among others

Finished, got nothing. Used this word list here: https://www.wordgamedictionary.com/english-word-list/

BTW - dino playing children's game: Jurassic Park? Jurassic is 8 letters. In plain sight.

#31243 1 year ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

Finished, got nothing. Used this word list here: https://www.wordgamedictionary.com/english-word-list/
BTW - dino playing children's game: Jurassic Park? Jurassic is 8 letters. In plain sight.

Great guess! If that’s not the answer, it should be

#31244 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

LMAO!

#31245 1 year ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

That try eight-letter words from some dictionary source or all eight-letter strings?

Either way, could totally be some other solution of what to do with the alleged secret word.

#31246 1 year ago

That try eight-letter words from some dictionary source or all eight-letter strings?
Either way, could totally be some other solution of what to do with the alleged secret word.

You can see what they have in the dictionary I linked but it's all 8 letter words in the dictionary and 8 letter 2 word expressions such as ProxyWar.
BTW I certainly am lame and slightly bored, but that was literally 10 minutes worth of coding, googling and copying.
Worth it for the mild excitement I got out of it

#31247 1 year ago

Remember guys, the only way to win is to not play.

#31248 1 year ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

You can see what they have in the dictionary I linked but it's all 8 letter words in the dictionary and 8 letter 2 word expressions such as ProxyWar.
BTW I certainly am lame and slightly bored, but that was literally 10 minutes worth of coding, googling and copying.
Worth it for the mild excitement I got out of it

Where did you link the dictionary?

#31249 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Remember guys, the only way to win is to not play.

WOPR

#31250 1 year ago

Something to do with Codemoji's DinoPass...password generator for kids?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 625 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/625?hl=jstoltz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.