Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 609 of 672.
#30401 2 years ago

Not too long ago (so probably 100 pages back), I posted info on the pricing and availability of all the expired deeproot domains if you want to pay godaddy to try to negotiate on your behalf with the owner to purchase. Since that owner is godaddy, I like your odds.

#30402 2 years ago

New trustee filing related to Monday with updated witness and exhibits list. I've got to get back to not this, so someone else should compare it to the original one to see what's changed!

deeprootcapital-100-2022.04.08.pdfdeeprootcapital-100-2022.04.08.pdf
#30403 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

New trustee filing related to Monday with updated witness and exhibits list. I've got to get back to not this, so someone else should compare it to the original one to see what's changed![quoted image]

Looks like just an addition of Exhibit, #15:

483EB9C9-1B8C-4828-B9BE-E3CF27EBB98D (resized).jpeg483EB9C9-1B8C-4828-B9BE-E3CF27EBB98D (resized).jpeg
#30404 2 years ago

Breaking: Trustee's response to the stalking horse sale objection recently filed by creditors.

Have only skimmed but it looks spicy and merits a proper read.

deeprootcapital-101-2022.04.08.pdfdeeprootcapital-101-2022.04.08.pdf

Click ^ image to access the full doc.

EDIT: For easy comparison's sake, here's a link to the objection: https://o.pinside.com/a/c1/c2/ac1c2496b2c1b3bd11e4f04d818b128b68b5e60e.pdf

OK, here's the main objection doc.
I'm leaving in the first two pages which include the names of creditors who are objecting. This does not seem problematic as the privacy consideration with this thread has been to avoid the further publicizing of people's home addresses or other personal details (since anything I'm posting is already a record of the court, nothing I post is itself an initial disclosure). The objection has to be filed in the name of the party or parties that are doing the objecting.
Lots of good stuff in here for your perusal. I'm glad these folks brought forth to the court their concerns before the time ran out on their ability to do so.
[quoted image]

#30405 2 years ago

Probably the most interesting part of the response is the trustee asserting that TuYo’s disclosures were sufficient (not really acknowledging the whole financial inside info thing). The response generally has a “yeah they might have insider info and stuff but like nobody else is bidding and this kind of isn’t our concern anyway” vibe.
B28D0C89-CBBD-4447-9D56-E3CBC35212D5 (resized).jpegB28D0C89-CBBD-4447-9D56-E3CBC35212D5 (resized).jpeg

For ref, here’s paragraph 23 of the objection;

8AF744AE-F4E3-46B2-B880-87AE0432355F (resized).jpeg8AF744AE-F4E3-46B2-B880-87AE0432355F (resized).jpeg
#30406 2 years ago

It's fishy but also be nice if Robert's victims get SOMETHING back... After the lawyers take their chunk of course.

It's like any class action. Lawyers make millions, I get a check from Sony for $2 because they removed Linux from PS3. Yahoo.

#30407 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Probably the most interesting part of the response is the trustee asserting that TuYo’s disclosures were sufficient (not really acknowledging the whole financial inside info thing). The response generally has a “yeah they might have insider info and stuff but like nobody else is bidding and this kind of isn’t our concern anyway” vibe.
[quoted image]
For ref, here’s paragraph 23 of the objection;[quoted image]

Real quick: another interesting thing is that after methodologically responding to the first 30 paragraphs of the objection, they then got bored, ran out of time, or otherwise fucked off, and electing to skip paragraphs 31-39 (all juicy) and jump straight to their conclusion.

#30408 2 years ago

Real quick: another interesting thing is that after methodologically responding to the first 30 paragraphs of the objection, they then got bored, ran out of time, or otherwise fucked off, and electing to skip paragraphs 31-39 (all juicy) and jump straight to their conclusion.

The ol’ “most interesting part is what’s missing” trick, always gets me!

Also I’m gonna split my vote between “ran out of time” and “otherwise fucked off.” The former being my actual guess and the latter just being fun to type out.

#30409 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

They were trying to figure out how to make it turn with the harnesses they would need for everything without it all getting tangled or twisted up.

Any good member of the R2-D2 astromech builders club (like myself) could have told them how to do that.

#30410 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

As it turns out, it’s not just “investment advisors”, there are a bunch of these “finders” that were paid an 8% “finders fee” to direct people to Bobby to make the SALE to those “investors”.
Think about this, what was going to be “conservative” and yield 7% fixed for 5 years in the current and past interest rate environment of almost nothing?
On top of that, you give the “finder” 8% and then Bobby looks to have taken another 22% from “closing the sale”.
Thus, $100 is dropped in and $70 goes to work in supposed “life policies” and “other business …”
And have to guarantee 7% return?

It’s ridiculous that the investment advisors would not have reservations about taking an 8 percent commission while guaranteeing a 7 percent return. Taking an 8 percent commission to steer unsuspecting investors seems criminal. They should reap what they sow.

As far as the insurance policies, they are probably sure things. Blobby let a bunch of them lapse. He probably looked at the least desirable policies and scuttled them. What’s left are gold mines.

#30411 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It's fishy but also be nice if Robert's victims get SOMETHING back... After the lawyers take their chunk of course.
It's like any class action. Lawyers make millions, I get a check from Sony for $2 because they removed Linux from PS3. Yahoo.

“ The deal also provides up to $2.25 million in attorneys' fees for the lawyers who brought suit. Under the plan, gamers eligible for a cash payment are "all persons in the United States who purchased a Fat PS3 model in the United States between November 1, 2006, and April 1, 2010." The accord did not say how much it would cost Sony, but the entertainment company is expected to pay out millions.”

2.2mil for the lawyers for ppl to receive $9 LOL lawyers really are just in it for the $$$ do they do anything useful lol??? Luckily in the UK we don’t really come across them apart from buying a house (No offence to all the lawyers here )

#30412 2 years ago

Yeah that's my point. Lawyers always get paid first, then the victims get whatever crumbs are left.

#30413 2 years ago

Oldest joke I know: What is the definition of a "crying shame"?

Answer: One empty seat on a bus full of lawyers going off a cliff.

#30414 2 years ago

Lawyers are like guns. The more there are the more you need.

#30415 2 years ago

What's the problem with lawyer jokes?

Lawyer's don't think they're funny, and no one else thinks they're jokes.

#30416 2 years ago

Buy, Buy, Buy!

https://www.pinballlife.com/deeproot-rescue.html

screencapture-pinballlife-deeproot-rescue-html-2022-04-09-07_25_25.pngscreencapture-pinballlife-deeproot-rescue-html-2022-04-09-07_25_25.png
#30417 2 years ago

those toys sold so quick. For reference, there were only 5 ned's for sale. Guessing the other sets were similar.

#30418 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

those toys sold so quick. For reference, there were only 5 ned's for sale. Guessing the other sets were similar.

I think they could've easily sold for double the price.

#30419 2 years ago

The listings for the plane, Ned, dizzy-doozie said only the single one shown was available for purchase. However, each of those items had one duplicate in the lone complete full set (which included other pieces which were presumably sole examples).

I actually managed to see and read the descriptions and even indulge a momentary lapse of sense before they were bought and gone all at once. Crazy.

The switches and motors seem to be good deals tho!

#30420 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I have 2 NEDs and 1 Dizzie Doozie that were not inventoried on the website.
I will put them up in a moment.
This was the entire inventory that we received:
5 NEDs (2 have sold individually and one has sold as part of the complete set)
3 Dizzie Doozies (1 has sold individually and another sold as part of the complete set)
2 Jetstar fighter planes (both are sold; 1 individually and 1 as part of the complete set)
1 Dare Devil cycle (sold as part of the complete set)
After I initially listed these someone did contact me and said that another set does exist somewhere, but as far as I know it is not for sale.
Terry.

#30421 2 years ago

Oh damn, I didn't realize there were so few and that the listings would go away after sold. Would have screenshot the other products (maybe pinballlife can do us the solid for documentarian documentation's sake?).

And so, to not make the same mistake twice:

https://www.pinballlife.com/greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-12-rpm.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-1000-rpm.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-20-rpm.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/pop-bumper-bracket-leaf-switch-assembly-b-12030-2-with-deeproot-wiring-harness.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/db5-switch-with-deeproot-wiring-harness.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-oblong-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-orange.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-oblong-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-yellow.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-round-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-orange.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-round-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-yellow.html

screencapture-pinballlife-db5-switch-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-html-2022-04-09-08_48_26 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-db5-switch-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-html-2022-04-09-08_48_26 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-1000-rpm-html-2022-04-09-08_48_01 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-1000-rpm-html-2022-04-09-08_48_01 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-12-rpm-html-2022-04-09-08_47_51 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-12-rpm-html-2022-04-09-08_47_51 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-20-rpm-html-2022-04-09-08_48_10 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-greartisan-gear-box-motor-12-volt-dc-20-rpm-html-2022-04-09-08_48_10 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-pop-bumper-bracket-leaf-switch-assembly-b-12030-2-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-html-2022-04-09-08_48_1screencapture-pinballlife-pop-bumper-bracket-leaf-switch-assembly-b-12030-2-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-html-2022-04-09-08_48_1screencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-oblong-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-orange-html-2022-04-09-08_48_34 (resscreencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-oblong-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-orange-html-2022-04-09-08_48_34 (resscreencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-oblong-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-yellow-html-2022-04-09-08_48_42 (resscreencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-oblong-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-yellow-html-2022-04-09-08_48_42 (resscreencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-round-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-orange-html-2022-04-09-08_48_50 (resiscreencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-round-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-orange-html-2022-04-09-08_48_50 (resiscreencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-round-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-yellow-html-2022-04-09-08_49_00 (resiscreencapture-pinballlife-williamsbally-round-stand-up-target-with-deeproot-wiring-harness-yellow-html-2022-04-09-08_49_00 (resi
#30422 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I have 2 NEDs and 1 Dizzie Doozie that were not inventoried on the website.
I will put them up in a moment.
This was the entire inventory that we received:
5 NEDs (2 have sold individually and one has sold as part of the complete set)
3 Dizzie Doozies (1 has sold individually and another sold as part of the complete set)
2 Jetstar fighter planes (both are sold; 1 individually and 1 as part of the complete set)
1 Dare Devil cycle (sold as part of the complete set)
After I initially listed these someone did contact me and said that another set does exist somewhere, but as far as I know it is not for sale.
Terry.

https://www.pinballlife.com/retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-alien-figure.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-ned-figure.html

screencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-alien-figure-html-2022-04-09-08_51_22 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-alien-figure-html-2022-04-09-08_51_22 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-ned-figure-html-2022-04-09-08_51_58 (resized).pngscreencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-ned-figure-html-2022-04-09-08_51_58 (resized).png

dizzie.jpegdizzie.jpegned playfield.jpegned playfield.jpegRAZA Bad Motherfucker.jpegRAZA Bad Motherfucker.jpeg
#30424 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

...and they're gone.
Terry

Yup. You could have charged so much more (kudos I suppose on not?)

#30425 2 years ago

pinballlife Terry, would you be so kind as to link me the urls for these two sold out items?

Full figure set

Jet fighter

I'd just like to grab a screenshot for posterity.

Thanks

EDIT: Never mind, I've got them

https://www.pinballlife.com/retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-full-figure-set.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-jet-star-figure.html

jetstar 1.jpegjetstar 1.jpegjetstar.jpegjetstar.jpegJetstar2.jpegJetstar2.jpegfull set.jpegfull set.jpegscreencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-full-figure-set-html-2022-04-09-09_01_09.pngscreencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-full-figure-set-html-2022-04-09-09_01_09.pngscreencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-jet-star-figure-html-2022-04-09-09_00_59.pngscreencapture-pinballlife-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-jet-star-figure-html-2022-04-09-09_00_59.png
#30426 2 years ago

Yup. You could have charged so much more (kudos I suppose on not?)

I honestly had no idea how to price them.
I didn't know if I was high or low. Since they all sold out almost immediately, I guess I was low, but that's just fine with me. I hope the winners enjoy them!
Terry.

#30427 2 years ago

Great, now when the water bottles show up somewhere they'll be like $99.99!

#30428 2 years ago

The Deeproot motors/gearboxes are super cheap. I bought 4 of each for potential homebrew use down the road. Thanks to PBL for passing along the fire sale savings.

#30429 2 years ago

a 1000 rpm gearbox? what would have been driven by this ?

#30430 2 years ago
Quoted from master_of_chaos:

BH II turntable, geared down to a low RPM?

#30431 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yeah that's my point. Lawyers always get paid first, then the victims get whatever crumbs are left.

You got that 100% correct!

#30432 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Looks like just an addition of Exhibit, #15:[quoted image]

That’s the ONE policy that the trustee had officially obtained ownership over prior to the bid deadline.

They should have gotten ALL 8 policies transferred and requested the “in force” illustrations, which could be done and complete in the next 30-60 days.

And THEN finalize the sale process with all of the facts on the table.

There is no “withering asset” issue. Any premiums could still get paid during this time frame.

See what happens on Monday.

#30433 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That’s the ONE policy that the trustee had officially obtained ownership over prior to the bid deadline.
They should have gotten ALL 8 policies transferred and requested the “in force” illustrations, which could be done and complete in the next 30-60 days.
And THEN finalize the sale process with all of the facts on the table.
There is no “withering asset” issue. Any premiums could still get paid during this time frame.
See what happens on Monday.

Someone should testify about this stuff.

#30434 2 years ago

Someone should testify about this stuff.

I believe that is what’s going to happen on Monday

#30435 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I believe that is what’s going to happen on Monday

We are of the same belief

#30436 2 years ago

The whirlwind-esque spinner. Its the black circle 2/3 of the way down the playfield on the right side:

Quoted from master_of_chaos:

#30437 2 years ago

With the auction stuff presumably hauled out, the good folks at 12621 Silicon Drive are one step closer to (though still $5.6m away from) moving on with their lives.

https://www.crexi.com/properties/452952/texas-12621-silicon-drive

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 10.10.21 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 10.10.21 AM (resized).png

And they've issued a new offering memorandum from the property, freshly scrubbed of deeproot mentions.

12621 Silicon Drive.pdf12621 Silicon Drive.pdf

Another change that caught my eye: multiple details relevant to parties interested in manufacturing.

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 10.06.13 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 10.06.13 AM (resized).png

As has was posted to this thread previously, Robert signed a lease for his manufacturing facility before determining if it would work for manufacturing (it wouldn't).

Now that we've seen a bunch of the equipment he bought, can more technically-inclined folks speak to whether any of it would have been a no-go given the property's power limitations?

#30438 2 years ago

Now that we've seen a bunch of the equipment he bought, can more technically-inclined folks speak to whether any of it would have been a no-go given the property's power limitations?

Most manufacturing buildings have 480v power that gets knocked down to 230/120v. An "office" building has little use for anything above 120v (a power hungry server might be better suited to run at 208v). For most of that manufacturing equipment (as many have stated it's not just the voltage but the amount of phases) the main power coming in would definitely need to be upgraded (at the cost of requester) which can get pretty costly. As happy as the power company is to upgrade lines so they can charge more for power, they aren't going to fit the bill to run new wires off the main transformer for that industrial park (and that's if the transformer is even capable of delivering the needed power). Since deeproot had some 1 gage wire, I'm guessing they had plans to attempt an upgrade?

#30439 2 years ago

With the auction stuff presumably hauled out, the good folks at 12621 Silicon Drive are one step closer to (though still $5.6m away from) moving on with their lives.
[quoted image]
And they've issued a new offering memorandum from the property, freshly scrubbed of deeproot mentions.
[quoted image]
Another change that caught my eye: multiple details relevant to parties interested in manufacturing.
[quoted image]
As has was posted to this thread previously, Robert signed a lease for his manufacturing facility before determining if it would work for manufacturing (it wouldn't).

Isn't a "fitness center" without equipment just a room?

#30440 2 years ago

Sharing some bonus finds turned up during google work today:

A tale in three parts from down under, courtesy of magazine The Australian Collector.

Spring 2018 (https://www.namoa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/NAMOA-Collector-NewsLetter-OCT18-Edition.pdf)

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.30.24 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.30.24 PM (resized).png

Summer 2019 (https://www.namoa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/NAMOA-Collector-Newsletter-SUMMER-19-20-FINAL.pdf)

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.31.34 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.31.34 PM (resized).png

Spring 2021 (https://www.namoa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/NAMOA-Collector-Spring2021-Final.pdf)

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.45.24 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.45.24 PM (resized).png

Now some funny in hindsight highlights from the spring 2019 edition, which has several pages of deeproot stuff (and jpop, albeit just a reprint of classic TWIP interview with him:

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.00 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.05 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.05 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.14 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.14 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.34.16 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.34.16 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.34.39 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.34.39 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.36.15 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.36.15 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.24 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.33.24 PM (resized).png
#30441 2 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Photo gallery for posterity. Obviously, these are old photos.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png8d441e776f4c4478b9b286a30a2ea376_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg8d441e776f4c4478b9b286a30a2ea376_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpgpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png49b97ae4b45f4d93990cca1a2d9d02ac_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg49b97ae4b45f4d93990cca1a2d9d02ac_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg01f7bf2bfeb9409eb37063ab2437b009_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg01f7bf2bfeb9409eb37063ab2437b009_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg28c6e31155464f798fd2225f4e288065_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg28c6e31155464f798fd2225f4e288065_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg7b79cc5871f145d6a8b644e53347c65d_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg7b79cc5871f145d6a8b644e53347c65d_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg8fc3f21a9f484c9da42e28681abcbc5a_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg8fc3f21a9f484c9da42e28681abcbc5a_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg67873798d2264732b8349c0c91cccd84_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg67873798d2264732b8349c0c91cccd84_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg8fcb6f73fec24d76b60ca72d57f2ba63_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg8fcb6f73fec24d76b60ca72d57f2ba63_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg3332d5f95479426fb8af700ec93f8418_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg3332d5f95479426fb8af700ec93f8418_3000x2000_resize (resized).jpg

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#30442 2 years ago

Space probably needed to start a pinball company and spit out a 100 or so pins. And I'm likely being generous.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#30443 2 years ago

Spooky did all of AMH with like 1.5k Sq ft

And I had a whopping 600 Sq ft haunted shop here in Madison.

#30444 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Spooky did all of AMH with like 1.5k Sq ft

I included the cafe and bathrooms!

#30445 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I included the cafe and bathrooms!

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 3.36.07 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-10 at 3.36.07 PM (resized).png

#30446 2 years ago

Sharing some bonus finds turned up during google work today:
A tale in three parts from down under, courtesy of magazine The Australian Collector.
Spring 2018 (https://www.namoa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/NAMOA-Collector-NewsLetter-OCT18-Edition.pdf)
[quoted image]
Summer 2019 (https://www.namoa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/NAMOA-Collector-Newsletter-SUMMER-19-20-FINAL.pdf)
[quoted image]
Spring 2021 (https://www.namoa.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/NAMOA-Collector-Spring2021-Final.pdf)
[quoted image]
Now some funny in hindsight highlights from the spring 2019 edition, which has several pages of deeproot stuff (and jpop, albeit just a reprint of classic TWIP interview with him:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Now that we know who the "Robust List of Backers" are, I hope Blobert burns. How the eff can you live with yourself RM If your reading this.

#30447 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Now that we know who the "Robust List of Backers" are, I hope Blobert burns. How the eff can you live with yourself RM If your reading this.

Psychopathy

#30448 2 years ago

~3.5 hours until launch. 2 pm CST.

I haven't seen an official hearing notice, so here's the dial-in info from last time. I assume it will be the same:

Webex: https://us-courts.webex.com/meet/Parker
Phone: 650-479-3207; access code 2305-728-3687#; press # again for no attendee ID

I sadly will not be able to make this one.

#30449 2 years ago

~2.5 hours until launch. 2 pm CST.
I haven't seen an official hearing notice, so here's the dial-in info from last time. I assume it will be the same:
Webex: https://us-courts.webex.com/meet/Parker
Phone: 650-479-3207; access code 2305-728-3687#; press # again for no attendee ID
I sadly will not be able to make this one.

I won't be able to either. I'll be in a meeting.

#30450 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I won't be able to either. I'll be in a meeting.

F! If only our meetings were with each other so they could be moved.

Which sewer dwellers will be in attendance?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 609 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/609?hl=jstoltz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.