Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 672.
#28201 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Why is it every half wit nut job and cheap, dime store con man that comes in here and touts the magic of jpop and others ALWAYS starts out with, I know things and I can’t tell.

Ok ok I am going to share a REAL secret....

The folks who actually have insider knowledge... they don't come into internet threads.... about failed companies.... ran by scamming thieves... and then tell everyone they know secrets.... that they can't share....

#28202 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ok ok I am going to share a REAL secret....
The folks who actually have insider knowledge... they don't come into internet threads.... about failed companies.... ran by scamming thieves... and then tell everyone they know secrets.... that they can't share....

Well played sir.

#28203 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Oh baby, I just read the Bobby answer and it is great!
15 pages of dozens upon dozens of fifth amendment rights assertions capped off with a demand for trial by jury.
And don't forget: this answer comes after requesting and being granted several extensions because Bobby's lawyers were making such good progress toward a settlement with the SEC lawyers. Given Bobby's prestigious law background, I have to assume this is a foolproof strategy to set yourself up for leniency when/if it comes to sentencing.

I believe that all the SEC does is make a criminal referral to the justice dept. The US Attorney in the district where this is taking place makes the call to indict or not. If this US attorney doesn't indict, any of the other 93 US Attorney's could then indict in their district if any of the retirees lives there or any part of these crimes were committed there. (like if there was mail sent there which was deemed fraudulent)

If this was a federal drug case, I would consider 2 extensions normal. Once that passes I would start worrying the person was cooperating with authorities criminally. I would have thought this guy would have been indicted by the end of this month. But if he's trying to work a deal by outing someone else's liability in the "conspiracy", all bets are off. I think its almost likely he's indicted with someone else at this point. As attorneys will tell you, there can be major surprises with these types of cases when the indictment comes down. None of this makes any sense, but when you get to read the indictment, most everything will be much clearer.

#28205 2 years ago

Sidebar: Not sure if you knew this, but he lived right down the road from you in Ft. Wayne. I recall reading about it locally a while ago.

#28206 2 years ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

I believe that all the SEC does is make a criminal referral to the justice dept. The US Attorney in the district where this is taking place makes the call to indict or not. If this US attorney doesn't indict, any of the other 93 US Attorney's could then indict in their district if any of the retirees lives there or any part of these crimes were committed there. (like if there was mail sent there which was deemed fraudulent)

At what point do you think we learn more about the criminal charges? Both sides have disclosed that Robert was notified that a referral was made and that a criminal case has been opened. In fact, that was the basis of Robert's argument of an unwinnable situation where pleading the fifth in the civil case could negatively impact his odds in the criminal.

#28207 2 years ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Will there be any new manufactures that produce games this year?

I would say likely from non USA companies. USA ones I had contact with have gone silent. Ballarama Pinball nothing worked out last year after numerous talks. Homepin no response. Haggis Pinball no talks, since they seem to know what is needed. Dutch & American Pinball nothing really going on which I still think AP could bail out Dutch. Ramp up production & become a big industry player. Seems like Europe might see even more new upstarts this year. Haggis Pinball really needs to get things moving quickly soon with the Fathom builds, & show some production info. Homepin needs to do the same.

#28208 2 years ago

At what point do you think we learn more about the criminal charges?

When they unseal the likely impending indictment.

There is alot of weird in this. These guys usually spend money like "normal" criminals. (Hookers/strippers, drugs, and gambling) The feds aren't used to guys who use illegally obtained funds to manufacture non existent pinball machines while marrying someone from eastern Europe. Like most who first hear the story that some lawyer bilked elderly clients, they probably figure he has money somewhere. And may come to the conclusion that he is just fkn stupid, and really lost alot of money trying to manufacture something that he had no expertise in. Any "respectable" criminal would have spent the money "better" and had some great stories to tell his fellow scumbag white collar inmates in prison.

#28209 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I would say likely from non USA companies. USA ones I had contact with have gone silent. Ballarama Pinball nothing worked out last year after numerous talks. Homepin no response. Haggis Pinball no talks, since they seem to know what is needed. Dutch & American Pinball nothing really going on which I still think AP could bail out Dutch. Ramp up production & become a big industry player. Seems like Europe might see even more new upstarts this year. Haggis Pinball really needs to get things moving quickly soon with the Fathom builds, & show some production info. Homepin needs to do the same.

If you would share, to what end are you engaging or reaching out to all of these and other companies behind the scenes?

#28210 2 years ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

When they unseal the likely impending indictment.
There is alot of weird in this. These guys usually spend money like "normal" criminals. (Hookers/strippers, drugs, and gambling) The feds aren't used to guys who use illegally obtained funds to manufacture non existent pinball machines while marrying someone from eastern Europe. Like most who first hear the story that some lawyer bilked elderly clients, they probably figure he has money somewhere. And may come to the conclusion that he is just fkn stupid, and really lost alot of money trying to manufacture something that he had no expertise in. Any "respectable" criminal would have spent the money "better" and had some great stories to tell his fellow scumbag white collar inmates in prison.

Wonder if he is trying to pin this on JPop.

#28211 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Wonder if he is trying to pin this on JPop.

I doubt JPop knew much of anything about the criminal conspiracy.

It's probably one of Robert's law school buddies that occasionally shows up in different organization charts in his spider web of shell companies and subsidiaries.

Or maybe Robert took a page out of the Simpsons and set up a fall bird

q5es4z95dwq01 (resized).pngq5es4z95dwq01 (resized).png

#28212 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:If you would share, to what end are you engaging or reaching out to all of these and other companies behind the scenes?

Are you looking at the period of time before the 12-pack of Moosehead is consumed, or after?

#28213 2 years ago

If you would share, to what end are you engaging or reaching out to all of these and other companies behind the scenes?

I was a early pioneer of uv inkjet production for playfield restorations & new playfields. Same with backglass production. Andrew Heighway was the first I tried to guide along production. He went his own way, & failed. Deeproot I passed on, so I have a pension from working 25 years for the City Pools. Good news is that a number of groups I have dealt with likely did not get into the pinball business. Other groups could be doing stuff if they thought outside the box.

More of a 3-6 beer a day guy. I do sometimes drink a 12 pack or more of Schooner or Bud on a good night!
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enCA885CA885&lei=2QYMYufHFu2cptQP6MO-2AI&q=schooner%20beer%20bottle&ved=2ahUKEwinmImcwIL2AhVtjokEHeihDysQsKwBKAR6BAhnEAU&biw=1304&bih=665&dpr=1

#28214 2 years ago

You're a good sport, John!

#28215 2 years ago
Quoted from Inside:

Summary of "ANSWER to Complaint by Belinda G Breen.(Snyder, Edward)" and "ANSWER to Complaint by Jeffrey L Mueller.(Snyder, Edward)."
I believe that this Robert's dad & stepmom?

It's entirely possible that this is true -- they received a small amount of money to help buy a condo in Hawaii, etc.
Summary of "ANSWER to 1 Complaint with Jury Demand by Robert J Mueller.(Hulings, Harry)"

At the end "Subject to Mr. Mueller’s Motion to Stay and the filing of any subsequent motion, Mr. Mueller also demands a jury trial."
So -- this is just a ploy to drag things out since a jury trial takes a lot longer to plan for on the prosecution side, etc.
Also! What is today?
Today is the end of Robert's ability to pull money out of his companies for living expenses. Wonder if he got a job yet?[quoted image]

$200 insurance premium is VERY low... That isn't a very big policy at all

#28216 2 years ago
deeproot-sec-44-2022.02.17.pdfdeeproot-sec-44-2022.02.17.pdf
#28217 2 years ago

After six months we're now finally getting to the beginning of the case!

Plant your corn now and you may be able to make popcorn out of it this year or next.

#28218 2 years ago
Quoted from Inside:

After six months we're now finally getting to the beginning of the case!
Plant your corn now and you may be able to make popcorn out of it this year or next.

we're talking about corn again?

76ddd83639a05b2471aeb20d70e8cd33c4b37ca5 (resized).jpg76ddd83639a05b2471aeb20d70e8cd33c4b37ca5 (resized).jpg
#28219 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I doubt JPop knew much of anything about the criminal conspiracy.
It's probably one of Robert's law school buddies that occasionally shows up in different organization charts in his spider web of shell companies and subsidiaries.
Or maybe Robert took a page out of the Simpsons and set up a fall bird
[quoted image]

He may not have known, but what did he possibly sign for RM? I doubt JPop is one to go through paperwork/contracts/ndas with a fine tooth comb.

#28220 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

He may not have known, but what did he possibly sign for RM? I doubt JPop is one to go through paperwork/contracts/ndas with a fine tooth comb.

"Remit one NDA" in whimsical old timey script
"The bearer of this NDA agrees that he shan't disclose any of the fantastical details!!!"
with a whimsical old timey hand-drawn finger pointing at it

So much whimsy!

#28221 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

we're talking about corn again?
[quoted image]

It's my photo! I'm glad someone still appreciates it

#28222 2 years ago

So who here thinks Star Citizen / Cloud Imperium Games is gonna be the "deeproot of gaming"?

#28223 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

So who here thinks Star Citizen / Cloud Imperium Games is gonna be the "deeproot of gaming"?

While it's still a work in progress, you can actually play some chunks of the game if you've bought a copy.

They have the same issue of bad project management and scope creep, while not being terribly motivated because they already have a bunch of cash on hand. But they are a lot more straightforward with scamming their customers and "investors" and things probably won't end in criminal charges

As an aside, the only thing makes sense of deeproots assets is if a video game developer wanted to buy all their CAD files, animation files, rules, etc and try to make a video game pinball. I never understood why deeproot hired all those video game and Unity developers if they weren't going to release digital versions of their games.

#28224 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

They already are.

#28225 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I don't know what that is, but Tommy Tallarico & his Intellivision Amico are IMO the Mueller/Derproot of gaming at the moment. Blustery blowhard, trying to tell an industry & customers what they should want/need...revealing something really stupid & missing deadline after deadline while a small but loud cult fanbase can't see that it will never ever come out.

#28226 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The Williams clock circuit is well know for not even being close to keeping the correct time and date.
The time/date displays are off by hours and even days after a very short time.

To avoid this problem, deeproot pins were going to offer an optional self-winding Rolex wired into the main PCB to display the correct time. This was called the PinClock™ and the extra cost would have been commensurate with a modern Rolex watch.

#28227 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't know what that is, but Tommy Tallarico & his Intellivision Amico are IMO the Mueller/Derproot of gaming at the moment. Blustery blowhard, trying to tell an industry & customers what they should want/need...revealing something really stupid & missing deadline after deadline while a small but loud cult fanbase can't see that it will never ever come out.

They basically admitted they might not even make the thing recently

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2022/02/debt-stricken-intellivision-asks-for-more-funds-to-last-past-july/

#28228 2 years ago

Yeah, like Jpop & DR, it was clear from the start that the financials never made sense.

#28229 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't know what that is, but Tommy Tallarico & his Intellivision Amico are IMO the Mueller/Derproot of gaming at the moment.

I've only learned of this thing. Wow. No one ever waxes nostalgic for Intellivision. No one gave a rats ass. And they think they can create a whole new platform? Surprised it got the crowdfunding that it did.

#28230 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

To avoid this problem, deeproot pins were going to offer an optional self-winding Rolex wired into the main PCB to display the correct time. This was called the PinClock™ and the cost would have been commensurate with a modern Rolex watch.

Rolex watches at Seiko prices!

Quoted from frolic:

I've only learned of this thing. Wow. No one ever waxes nostalgic for Intellivision. No one gave a rats ass. And they think they can create a whole new platform? Surprised it got the crowdfunding that it did.

It's a lot like the Atari branding. Someone buys it once in a while and tries to bank on the nostalgia factor, gets some money, then it fails, and the cycle starts a new.

The Amico was especially dumb for what it is. It's like $300 for console that's weaker than a ten year old smartphone. Lots of bad constraints on what the games can be and cost, so there's basically no one making games for it. And of them, some are crappy flash games ports or mild reimagining of very simple Atari 2600/Intellivision games.

And Tommy Tallarico will flip his shit if you ever point out that the product is over priced, under powered, and relatively few are interested in what he's selling (if he could even get it finished)

#28231 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Yeah, it's been a hilarious clusterfuck from the sidelines for the past few years. Tommy's such a maniac, fighting with people online if they don't suck his ass or become a useful idiot for him on Youtube & social media. His whole concept of "we need to bring families back together to play video games in the living room" is so asinine. Wii did this, successfully. Switch has done it for 5 years, successfully. The market doesn't need another "family" gaming platform, especially one with a brand that holds ZERO weight with anyone & has ZERO nostalgic IP for anyone. Tommy exists in this bubble where Intellivision was something anyone really cared about outside of a year or two in the 80s. When people have brought up the obvious fact that Nintendo Switch IS the "family" console...he said "If you want your kids playing a system that has horrific violence and rape, go get a Switch". Like, that's the pitch...nevermind that Switch has parental controls and ways to keep kids from buying/playing M rated games.

Pat & Ian on the Completely Unnecessary Podcast have been chronicling this madness for years, and have been attacked by Tommy & his cult for just being reasonably skeptical & critical of Tommy's antics. Tommy called them "Gaming Racists" lol...

I used to be a big fan of Tommy's game music, like the Earthworm Jim soundtracks....but my gawd, he's such an insufferable a-hole.

#28232 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I remember playing intellivision at some point as a kid. the majority of home console gamers were either atari or colecovision. Once in a while you'd bump into a friend that bought intellivision, play baseball for about 30 minutes and go "well that's a system".

#28233 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah, it's been a hilarious clusterfuck from the sidelines for the past few years. Tommy's such a maniac, fighting with people online if they don't suck his ass or become a useful idiot for him on Youtube & social media. His whole concept of "we need to bring families back together to play video games in the living room" is so asinine. Wii did this, successfully. Switch has done it for 5 years, successfully. The market doesn't need another "family" gaming platform, especially one with a brand that holds ZERO weight with anyone & has ZERO nostalgic IP for anyone. Tommy exists in this bubble where Intellivision was something anyone really cared about outside of a year or two in the 80s. When people have brought up the obvious fact that Nintendo Switch IS the "family" console...he said "If you want your kids playing a system that has horrific violence and rape, go get a Switch". Like, that's the pitch...nevermind that Switch has parental controls and ways to keep kids from buying/playing M rated games.
Pat & Ian on the Completely Unnecessary Podcast have been chronicling this madness for years, and have been attacked by Tommy & his cult for just being reasonably skeptical & critical of Tommy's antics. Tommy called them "Gaming Racists" lol...
I used to be a big fan of Tommy's game music, like the Earthworm Jim soundtracks....but my gawd, he's such an insufferable a-hole.

You feel about the Amico like I do the Steam Deck Nobody beats Nintendo at their own game.

#28234 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

You feel about the Amico like I do the Steam Deck Nobody beats Nintendo at their own game.

I mean...Sega did. Then Sony did.

"Steam Deck" just sounds like a place where you go and poop.

The PC gamers just never get it...Nintendo is successful because of their beloved IP. Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Splatoon, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Metroid, etc. Most people, especially people who like Nintendo, don't obsess about TECH. Nintendo's art direction, gameplay and sound transcend gigaflops or whatever.

#28235 2 years ago

I'm one of the extremely few people out there that would've been a key demographic for an Intellivision-based nostalgia console. There was a point in time in home console history where it was either Intellivision or Atari 2600. We went with Intellivision as the games were way better at the time, we felt. Plus it had the speech synthesizer which was a fun add-on for the few games that used it. I remember playing the games in the store(I think it was at a Best store) at one of their huge kiosks and absolutely loving it. post-30718-0-17428400-1552073844 (resized).jpgpost-30718-0-17428400-1552073844 (resized).jpg

I still have my original Intellivision and even my Intellivision II and all the games and boxes they all came in. Then, ColecoVision came out with their almost perfect Donkey Kong arcade port, and we jumped on that ship immediately as my whole family was huge into going to arcades on a Friday or Saturday night and spending about $20 in a night on games(which was a lot back then and would last us a couple hours or more). Coleco kept bringing more and more arcade games home and we kept buying them. I still have our ColecoVision and all the games and peripherals that we added along the way.

I've been following the whole Amico mess from the start. I never invested, I never would. I want to see a finished product and let all the early adopters do all the impromptu beta testing before I commit funds to something. But the only thing I would've wanted for the Amico would be a console full of reimagined original Intellivision games. The new Astrosmash had me very curious, but never seeing more than 5 seconds of gameplay was ridiculous. The new Night Stalker was the same situation: a nice looking update to a great game, but not for just a 5 second clip. If the console had nothing but reimagined original games, it might have actually been easier to make and easier to sell more of to the 40+ year old crowd this console should've been marketed to; you know, the kind with families that have kids that the parents want to play games with that aren't all explode-y and rape-y as Tommy puts it....

I think what happened was Tommy bought the license, had the idea for a nostalgia console after seeing the same basic thing started by others for the new Atari VCS, launched crowdfunding for his nostalgia console, saw the overwhelming(to him) response, then thought with that kind of money he could make it "bigger and better" and possibly even take on Nintendo and beat them at their own game, but over time realized that he was WAY in over his head and never had enough buckets to bail himself out of his over-promised sinking ship. The writing on the wall started when he announced "console exclusive" games for sale that have been free online for years.

If anything, after buying the license, he should've developed a few of the reimagined games, made them available on Xbox, PS, Switch, Steam and wherever else. Then, if they made money, continue to make a few more. Then when he had about 10-15 games done and successful, launch the console with those games as pack-ins and add a cartridge port to be able to play the original games, too. I would've bought something like that. Thankfully, if I want Intellivision nostalgia, I'll just turn mine on and pop in a few cartridges and play the real thing. No batteries, no flashing multi-color LEDs, no touchscreens, and zero input lag.

#28236 2 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I'm one of the extremely few people out there that would've been a key demographic for an Intellivision-based nostalgia console.

Thanks for your post, I really enjoyed it. I don't doubt you're bang on with your analysis. There are people like you, and the Amico doesn't even serve you.

Quoted from Miguel351:

parents want to play games with that aren't all explode-y and rape-y as Tommy puts it

Beyond the obvious that Nintendo is out there and all of their properties fall into "family friendly", both xbox and playstation have huge libraries of games and parents can choose what they want to play.

Like deeproot (I tied it back into our thread topic!), this thing was trying to solve problems that don't exist.

#28237 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

No one is looking to take any money until the mess is sorted out… but at this time it is a long shot unless many hurtles are resolved.

I like hurtles.

#28238 2 years ago
turtles.gifturtles.gif
#28239 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Like deeproot (I tied it back into our thread topic!), this thing was trying to solve problems that don't exist.

…and like Deeproot, the Amico will never get manufactured, the company will fold, and lawsuits will commence.

#28240 2 years ago

I'm watching an Intellvision promo video with Tommy, where he's talking about how games are too complex and families don't play together.

1) This is like complaining that MTV doesn't play music videos anymore.

2) Was "family gaming" ever a thing? I grew up in the 80s. I don't think that was ever true. In fact, I would argue games attract a far more broad audience today than ever in history. Between the candy crushes and everything else.

3) Online gaming "brings people together". All during covid lockdowns I heard my kids playing games with their friends online and interacting with them.

I definitely would have been one of the voices calling out the dumbness of this project from the get go.

#28241 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Was "family gaming" ever a thing? I grew up in the 80s. I don't think that was ever true

It wasn't.. I was big into gaming as were all my friends. Home video games were certainly a "kid toy" back then. My parents never played, my friend's parents never played (once in a while a grandmother would join in). If adults did want to play video games they'd go to an arcade where the graphics were better because they could afford the coin drop. Commercials back then were laughable

#28242 2 years ago

Who wouldn’t want to make games with these core rules in place

AB76CAC2-AB1F-42EE-BBBE-06A77F9CDC86 (resized).jpegAB76CAC2-AB1F-42EE-BBBE-06A77F9CDC86 (resized).jpeg

Whole thing is a mess. Ars Technica has done a great job covering it over time. https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/06/what-the-hecks-an-intellivision-amico-consoles-leaky-dev-portal-offers-hints/

And as far as family gaming goes, my family gamed a bit. My mom had a Fairchild Channel F as a teen and bought me a Sega Genesis when I was 4. We played together some. But she tapped out once games went 3D. My dad was much older, but tried out some Xbox racing games on very rare occasion and wanted to watch me play GTA some. I think he was more into how crazy video games were than the content of the game. He’d always show me tv and movie shows that’d he’d get in trouble for if mom walked in. He also once got addicted to playing online pinochle at yahoo games or whatever.

#28243 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

We played together some. But she tapped out once games went 3D.

I'm aware of this leap in difficulty back then, but that isn't true today. We're in a golden age of gaming options. There are a ton of "new retro" and simple and everything else Intellivision says they want, without having to buy dedicated hardware.

#28244 2 years ago

That 10 Commandments is basically a can of Raid for developers.

Who would waste their time and money developing for a system that will have no user base, and even if 100% of that user base buys your game for $10, you won’t make shit?

If you were making a $10 game, why wouldn’t you want it on the Switch, Steam, Xbox & PS digital stores?!

#28245 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That 10 Commandments is basically a can of Raid for developers.
Who would waste their time and money developing for a system that will have no user base, and even if 100% of that user base buys your game for $10, you won’t make shit?
If you were making a $10 game, why wouldn’t you want it on the Switch, Steam, Xbox & PS digital stores?!

All I hear is how much you hate family gaming /s

#28246 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

All I hear is how much you hate family gaming /s

I can’t game without all that Mario murder!!!

Meanwhile, Nintendo’s releasing the follow up to Wii Sports, Switch Sports. Lots of families are gonna be playing that together. None of them will ever know what the Amico was.

#28247 2 years ago

If you're this Tommy bloke you should look at the Atari VCS console (which amazingly, DID get released) and then assume 1/6th the sales of that.. and then give up.

Atari is the only thing from that era with even a remotely relevant mass market nostalgia, and in reality it peaked 20 years ago when I was making all those portables.

The name Intellivision means nothing, making this just another Leapfrog LCD game box from China.

#28248 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If you're this Tommy bloke you should look at the Atari VCS console (which amazingly, DID get released) and then assume 1/6th the sales of that.. and then give up.
Atari is the only thing from that era with even a remotely relevant mass market nostalgia, and in reality it peaked 20 years ago when I was making all those portables.
The name Intellivision means nothing, making this just another Leapfrog LCD game box from China.

Atari doesn’t have much worthwhile IP, but they were a major player, unlike Intellivision. The VCS was also pretty much just a little computer with Atari branding. It kinda didn’t matter if anyone did anything with it after the fact. Tommy going with the exclusive ecosystem was such a fail. Right now I can go to the Switch eShop & see Atari’s Centipede, Asteroids, and Black Widow reboots. If Tommy actually wanted to generate some funding for Amico, he would have made some multi-platform games first….although they prob wouldn’t have sold that well cuz again - who gives a fuck about Intellivision IP.

#28249 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Atari is the only thing from that era with even a remotely relevant mass market nostalgia,

I still have the emulator Stella installed somewhere and I can only stand to play any of the 2600 games for a couple minutes at a time now. They have been surpassed in every possible way.

My one exception is Adventure. Still love walking into the programmer's room.

#28250 2 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Then, ColecoVision came out with their almost perfect Donkey Kong arcade port,

That port was actually done by my friend and former boss Garry Kitchen. He was one of the original Activision guys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Kitchen

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/565 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.