View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,577 posts in this topic. You are on page 544 of 672.
#27151 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Wow and I thought my signature sucked...

It does

#27152 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Why is his signature a pretzel?

I see that now after your post, but my first glance I thought it was a ladies boobs in a swimsuit.

#27153 2 years ago

Do you think Robert has multiple signatures?so that when an unpaid vendor takes him to court, he can yell “that’s not my signature, your honor”

This is a pretty crummy lawyer who thinks he knows how to cheat the system…

#27154 2 years ago

A few interesting-in-hindsight Robert posts:

Quoted from deeproot:

We had skin in the game at one point, but no longer. Both Popadiuk and Marsh violated our NDA agreements and have defamed, misrepresented our efforts to have a very different result. I am sad to see this result when it could have been very different just a month ago. Lastly, (and not giving any legal advice to anyone)...as an attorney I am always concerned (from an ethical standpoint) when a 'client' brings me a contract or settlement agreement with a no-sue covenant. Most jurisdictions either do not permit this, or severely restrict its enforcement.
RJM dT/dP

Quoted from deeproot:

There have been numerous posts in this thread regarding deeproot®, its business model, operations, funding (or supposed lack thereof), and/or financials. None of these posts are correct. None of the posters have any connection with deeproot®, any knowledge thereof, and are making assertions that are defamatory and false. deeproot® and deeproot® alone has the ability and sole legal right to make assertions of fact on its behalf. Other than the posts made herein by this account (deeproot), we do not choose to do so at this time. Regards,
RJM dT/dP

Quoted from deeproot:

We did open dialogue to buy Barry’s three games with them on Monday. They refused to sell Queen. Playboy we didn’t want. The third unlicensed game we can recreate under US laws without a problem. We never asked about Alien, but I have been shocked (for some time) that the studio hadn’t already pulled the license after all the breaches of contracts and failure to perform. But will most surely do so now. It also makes me wonder whether they were selling without license rights. Regardless, I doubt very highly we will see Alien produced ever again because the lack of license rights.
—Robert

#27155 2 years ago

So much shit came out RM’s mouth, can any one even find a quote from him that was actually correct and not nonsense lol

#27156 2 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

So much shit came out RM’s mouth, can any one even find a quote from him that was actually correct and not nonsense lol

I particularly ike his principled stance against will not sue agreements years before creating his own for zidware claimants.

#27157 2 years ago

He was going to make a game about Moses but turned out he broke too many covenants.

#27158 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:A few interesting-in-hindsight Robert posts:

Wait, I hadn't seen this where JPOP violated the NDA

#27159 2 years ago

Anybody knows where are a acually the 2 razas produced standard and xtra ? They works ?

#27160 2 years ago

With pre-voting starting soon for the TWIPY awards, how about we submit RAZA for best homebrew award?

https://twipys.com/

#27161 2 years ago

That'd be an insult to the people who make awesome homebrew games.

#27162 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

That'd be an insult to the people who make awesome homebrew games.

I wonder who will win this year. I assume Sonic isn't eligible since it won last year.

#27163 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

With pre-voting starting soon for the TWIPY awards, how about we submit RAZA for best homebrew award?
https://twipys.com/

If they have the article / journalism award we should nominate this thread

#27164 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

If they have the article / journalism award we should nominate this thread

Actually I think you deserve a special Twipitzer Prize.

#27165 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Virtual reality assembly? JFC this story gets more and more absurd by the day.

Wow somebody was watching that ridiculous movie with Demi Moore, Micheal Douglass, and the VR secret filing systems

#27166 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Actually I think you deserve a special Twipitzer Prize.

Any prize for a story about Deeproot should be the Bullshitzer Prize.

#27167 2 years ago

The only good thing that could come out of all of this is a really good documentary on Netflix

#27168 2 years ago

How about a full feature Hollywood film instead.

Robert would be portrayed by Steve Carell of The Office. (thanks Levi)

Jpop by Carrot Top

and Iceman portrayed by Biff Tannen - Hey butthead

1 photo4jpg (resized).jpg1 photo4jpg (resized).jpg2 D60602F6-18EF-41BF-840D-37CD69F17AA8 NEW (resized).jpeg2 D60602F6-18EF-41BF-840D-37CD69F17AA8 NEW (resized).jpeg3 What_are_you_looking_at_butthead (resized).jpg3 What_are_you_looking_at_butthead (resized).jpg

#27169 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

How about a full feature Hollywood film instead.
Robert would be portray by Steve Carell of The Office. (thanks Levi)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This classic scene hits different when you frame it as Robert Mueller demonstrating one of the more underwhelming innovations (PinPod comes to mind):

#27170 2 years ago

Ron Funches as Steve Bowden providing positive vibes and comic relief
DA60EE75-C6A2-4E8C-A885-5F087EF4D963 (resized).jpegDA60EE75-C6A2-4E8C-A885-5F087EF4D963 (resized).jpeg

#27171 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Ron Funches as Steve Bowden providing positive vibes and comic relief
[quoted image]

You need more comic relief than Robert and John?

#27172 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

You need more comic relief than Robert and John?

Well they’re oblivious to what they’re doing as being funny. If Robert and JPop are Michael Scott and Dwight, then you need a Jim to humor them some and to wink at the camera.

#27173 2 years ago

Joe Rogan as Charlie Emery, not selling his company to Robert for zero dollars.

Bill Hader as Terry DeZwarte, also not selling his company to Robert.

#27174 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Joe Rogan as Charlie Emery, not selling his company to Robert for zero dollars.
Bill Hader as Terry DeZwarte, also not selling his company to Robert.

And Rainer Bock as you in Jpop flashbacks:

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-24_162046_www.bing.com (resized).pngOpera Snapshot_2021-11-24_162046_www.bing.com (resized).png
#27175 2 years ago

OMG! Wait. Too much hair.

BTW found this while sorting photos:

#27176 2 years ago

Robert found a new way to pay off all his child support during the trial:

PXL_20210722_145543956~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20210722_145543956~2 (resized).jpg
#27177 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:OMG! Wait. Too much hair.
[quoted image]

Hacking more menards sports watches for their displays I see.

#27178 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Well they’re oblivious to what they’re doing as being funny. If Robert and JPop are Michael Scott and Dwight, then you need a Jim to humor them some and to wink at the camera.

Blueberry Would be Jim, which would be a culmination of everyone on this thread that knew Dwight and Michael were fools.

#27179 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Blueberry Would be Jim, which would be a culmination of everyone on this thread that knew Dwight and Michael were fools.

MICHAEL_BATTLESTAR (resized).pngMICHAEL_BATTLESTAR (resized).png
#27180 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:OMG! Wait. Too much hair.
[quoted image]

Do you overbuy the altoids for the mints or for the left over tins?

#27181 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Robert found a new way to pay off all his child support during the trial:[quoted image]

Wait, how in the world are they going to sell corn for $5 per ounce? The average weight of an ear of corn is 8 ounces, so that would make it $40 per ear. The normal price I see it for in the grocery store is 40 cents per ear. So who would pay 100 times the normal price of corn?

#27182 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure that's a DZ and not OZ. $5.00 a dozen

#27183 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm pretty sure that's a DZ and not OZ. $5.00 a dozen

Oh that would make a lot more sense.

#27184 2 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Wait, how in the world are they going to sell corn for $5 per ounce? The average weight of an ear of corn is 8 ounces, so that would make it $40 per ear. The normal price I see it for in the grocery store is 40 cents per ear. So who would pay 100 times the normal price of corn?

This corn has more than 200 innovations.

#27185 2 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

It's more expensive in Tampa, it's a buck an ear.

#27186 2 years ago

If anyone need some of "Roberts corn" LMK. That's about 10 minutes from my house.

#27187 2 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Do you overbuy the altoids for the mints or for the left over tins?

Oh man. I have so many leftover tins.

#27188 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Oh man. I have so many leftover tins.

Solution for your overstock?

For sale: Nintendo Altoid video game. Mint in box.

#27189 2 years ago
AB35293A-C145-49C1-BC6F-64C254A70DA6.jpegAB35293A-C145-49C1-BC6F-64C254A70DA6.jpeg
#27190 2 years ago

How many bushels of corn fit in a pinpod??...asking for a friend

#27191 2 years ago

Reporting from corn country- approx 64 bushels.

#27192 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

How many bushels of corn fit in a pinpod??...asking for a friend

I can not keep up with all of this and I skipped 100's of pages.

So the food truck pin is going to be mostly about corn now?

#27193 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I can not keep up with all of this and I skipped 100's of pages.
So the food truck pin is going to be mostly about corn now?

That's what the key post index at the top of the thread is for.
Let's just say Orange is the new black and white.

dalton (resized).pngdalton (resized).png
#27195 2 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

$40 per ear? Unheard of!!

#27196 2 years ago

It's all about the Total Corn Ownership Experience

Each kernel has been carefully chosen for maximum flavor, carefully arranged for high visual appeal, with the reliability you've come to know.

5995d43fe4b45.image (resized).jpg5995d43fe4b45.image (resized).jpg

deeproot Corn: we here for you

#27197 2 years ago

I miss the days when someone would come in here once a week complaining about all of the non-RAZA talk and demand a cut-to-the-chase Deep Root update.

#27198 2 years ago

Finally listened to the podcast covering the Deeproot debacle that you were on Levi, great stuff!

Listened to it twice actually.

#27199 2 years ago

Instead of demanding manufacturing updates, it's people demanding legal updates. (And always getting in the way of our sweet corn talk)

Anyhow, who else is excited to celebrate the first year anniversary of the RAZA preorder opening? Get your finest memes ready, it'll be an extravaganza!

#27200 2 years ago
Quoted from Engine09:

Finally listened to the podcast covering the Deeproot debacle that you were on Levi, great stuff!
Listened to it twice actually.

The crazy thing is you could easily do a 2 hour sequel covering all of the shit that's come out since then.

I nominate Blueberryjohnson!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 33,577 posts in this topic. You are on page 544 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/544?hl=loganjk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.