Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 535 of 672.
#26701 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

No pay-um, no stay-um.

Is that Shakespeare or Dickens?

#26702 2 years ago

"To be clear this is not a lay-off or downsizing or end of the company. "
Perhaps one of the income sources he was waiting for were PPP funds.

#26703 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

"To be clear this is not a lay-off or downsizing or end of the company. "
Perhaps one of the income sources he was waiting for were PPP funds.

Covid wasn't identified for several more months. Almost a year before PPP loans were on the table.

#26704 2 years ago

So who thinks JPOP or Barry have come to the realization that they are no longer employed by deeproot yet?

#26705 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

No pay-um, no stay-um.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Is that Shakespeare or Dickens?

Neither. Pretty sure it's from Dr. Seuss.

#26706 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Neither. Pretty sure it's from Dr. Seuss.

And here I was thinking it was Chaucer

#26707 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

And here I was thinking it was Chaucer

Longfellow, I believe.

#26708 2 years ago

No money, No funny

Rodriguez

#26709 2 years ago

5 dolla, make you holla.

#26710 2 years ago

gotta pay me to play me

no dough is a no-go

no ruble buys no schtuble

no yuan said no one

no rials for real?

no pesos for queso

no barks for no marks

no lira to buy beer, eh

no rands, punch sand

#26711 2 years ago

Robert’s future? This guy “only” stole $32 mil from old people for his Ponzi. 3 life sentences.

https://www.newsandguts.com/man-who-targeted-elderly-christians-with-ponzi-scheme-sentenced-to-multiple-life-sentences/

#26712 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Robert’s future? This guy “only” stole $32 mil from old people for his Ponzi. 3 life sentences.
https://www.newsandguts.com/man-who-targeted-elderly-christians-with-ponzi-scheme-sentenced-to-multiple-life-sentences/

I didn't even think they gave life sentences for anything less than murder.

Also..

“I don’t trust anybody anymore, except for God and my family,” said Susan Pippi, one of Gallagher’s victims.

So..she didn't learn anything.

#26713 2 years ago

Holy goodness prepare yourself for some serious dizzie doozies

#26714 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

my body is ready

#26715 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

my body is ready

Just waiting on the go ahead

#26716 2 years ago

Just waiting on the go ahead

You leaving me with some blueberries

#26717 2 years ago
db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3 (resized).jpgdb6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3 (resized).jpg
#26718 2 years ago

I've got $100 down on Jpop-Robert secret affair...

#26719 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

[quoted image]

Will move forward tomorrow if I don't hear back before then. Finishing getting my Godzilla set up at the moment

#26720 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

You leaving me with some blueberries

Probably some dingleberries

#26721 2 years ago

Will move forward tomorrow if I don't hear back before then. Finishing getting my Godzilla set up at the moment

Why you gotta rub it in that Stern is still in business?

#26722 2 years ago

Wonder if he even paid payroll taxes. Texas does not fork around when it comes to payroll/sales taxes. This will bring more litigation from TX alone.

#26723 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So a radio guy gets 3 life sentences in a Texas district court. It's not often that a person gets more time in a State charge vs Federal. These types of crimes are generally prosecuted by the feds as they have the resources. Without reading why the radio host got so much time, an educated guess would be the add ons to the base of his crimes. Apparently they take ripping off old people seriously in that state district.

Supreme court has ruled Under dual sovereignty, the state can charge him as well. No double jeopardy. If a US Attorney tells my attorney that you will either take a plea, or you will be charged by the State as well, I'm taking that threat seriously. Look how that went for the last guy in your State who stole less money from the same pool of retired people. Or if they tell your attorney that the feds are considering letting the State prosecute this one. I see less options for this asswipe today after the State got 3 life sentences from the radio guy.

#26724 2 years ago

D2B29142-DDB3-4B24-8E25-C0552253D8FA (resized).jpegD2B29142-DDB3-4B24-8E25-C0552253D8FA (resized).jpeg
#26725 2 years ago
5stlt3 (resized).jpg5stlt3 (resized).jpg
#26726 2 years ago

raza-doozie (resized).pngraza-doozie (resized).png

Standard proviso for these such things: I can't speak to their authenticity and leave it to the reader to evaluate for themselves

1 - BZH6fpN (resized).png1 - BZH6fpN (resized).png

2 - ZAff1qL (resized).png2 - ZAff1qL (resized).png

3 - Tez2KiH (resized).png3 - Tez2KiH (resized).png

4 - s04oSej (resized).png4 - s04oSej (resized).png

13 - iN8vdRB (resized).png13 - iN8vdRB (resized).png

6 - ybtJZ6d (resized).png6 - ybtJZ6d (resized).png

7 - CXAQDbg (resized).png7 - CXAQDbg (resized).png

8 - XR5TBdk (resized).png8 - XR5TBdk (resized).png

9 - 3GDGkZ2 (resized).png9 - 3GDGkZ2 (resized).png

10 - P9PiO7y (resized).png10 - P9PiO7y (resized).png

11 - wvYrqpm (resized).png11 - wvYrqpm (resized).png

12 - rcnZfLG (resized).png12 - rcnZfLG (resized).png

#26727 2 years ago

[quoted image]
Standard proviso for these such things: I can't speak to their authenticity and leave it to the reader to evaluate for themselves [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This stood out to me as completely laughable:

If anyone has direct knowledge of who has been passing on this information you are expected to come forward to management immediately

...so they can be sued/fired immediately? lol, yeah right.

#26728 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This stood out to me as completely laughable:

...so they can be sued/fired immediately? lol, yeah right.

Lord, approximately 100 things stand out to me

#26729 2 years ago

He keeps referring to the cash "pipeline". Money he's waiting on to make payroll, pay expenses.

I'm deducing what that really was was the INVESTMENT money from little old ladies, literally showing up and being lit on fire immediately.

There will be books, TV shows, movies about all of this before this is done. It's amazing.

#26730 2 years ago

blueberryjohnson is getting all sorts in dirt now! Thank you and thank you to your sources.

This dude couldn't manage a grocery list much less a company and development. Wow!

Not paying people constantly with excuses each time. How about just getting a backup plan for connectivity? How about a second person with approval capability? Naaaaaaaa they will be ok without pay instead....

#26731 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

blueberryjohnson is getting all sorts in dirt now! Thank you and thank you to your sources.
This dude couldn't manage a grocery list much less a company and development. Wow!
Not paying people constantly with excuses each time. How about just getting a backup plan for connectivity? How about a second person with approval capability? Naaaaaaaa they will be ok without pay instead....

How about a vpn?

#26732 2 years ago

Excuses buy more time than solutions.

#26733 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

There will be books, TV shows, movies about all of this before this is done. It's amazing.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1933667/

A sequel, perhaps?

#26734 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Excuses buy more time than solutions.

But he was all the way in the Ukraine. He's not a miracle worker!!

#26735 2 years ago

Ukraine in-laws? Holy shit, he bought a mail order bride!!! That is a pretty strong acknowledgement that he has ZERO skills to attract anyone into his inner circle he doesn't have to pay for.

#26736 2 years ago

I don't recall reading about the "Chinese coronavirus" on deeprootpinball.com, so maybe Bobby actually accepted some feedback on that one. No indication if anyone followed through on the request to cough on him so he'd get covid. I suppose it doesn't matter since "the virus pandemic is mild to non-existent for 99% of people."

#26737 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:I don't recall reading about the "Chinese coronavirus" on deeprootpinball.com, so maybe Bobby actually accepted some feedback on that one. No indication if anyone followed through on the request to cough on him so he'd get covid. I suppose it doesn't matter since "the virus pandemic is mild to non-existent for 99% of people."

Wow. Vaguely racist rantings and delusions. Yet another thing that didn't' age well...

#26738 2 years ago

I'm not real sure what DR is trying to play at, but apparently the strategy is "we shipped your game"...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#26739 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I'm not real sure what DR is trying to play at, but apparently the strategy is "we shipped your game"...
[quoted image]

How do they expect you to provide proof of nothing?

"I completely affirm the fact that I received absolutely nothing in exchange for the money I paid to deeproot. No tracking number was ever issued and nothing was ever delivered."

#26740 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Ukraine in-laws? Holy shit, he bought a mail order bride!!! That is a pretty strong acknowledgement that he has ZERO skills to attract anyone into his inner circle he doesn't have to pay for.

I had the same reaction. Some young blonde Ukrainian.

That'll go well.

#26741 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

"I did not receive this merchandise. Signed, NashtyFunk"

Then they will go back to DR to provide proof of delivery, which they won't be able to.

#26742 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

He keeps referring to the cash "pipeline". Money he's waiting on to make payroll, pay expenses.
I'm deducing what that really was was the INVESTMENT money from little old ladies, literally showing up and being lit on fire immediately.

Precisely. Plus, for a supposedly educated person his grammar and spelling are awful.

#26743 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

"I completely affirm the fact that I received absolutely nothing in exchange for the money I paid to deeproot. No tracking number was ever issued and nothing was ever delivered."

...and the pending securities fraud lawsuit will further bring this to light.

Granted, you probably don't want it to be tied to that legal battle that could take years.

#26744 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Anyone watch 90-Day Fiancé? The guys who go for Ukrainian women are maniac creeps. So, for Robert - this all tracks.

#26745 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

How many times? isn't he on wife #3 now?

#26746 2 years ago

I recall when talking to Robert at TPF 2015 (when he stole my idea for Bible Adventures) he said, to the effect of:

"I've got to go, I've got a (online dating) date today. I'm divorcing my current wife because she got too ugly"

So guessing that became Wife #2? Then, when that fell through because he's a pudgy short asshole he said "I'm done with American women! Time to find a foreign maid I can fuck!"

#26747 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I recall when talking to Robert at TPF 2015 (when he stole my idea for Bible Adventures) he said, to the effect of:
"I've got to go, I've got a (online dating) date today. I'm divorcing my current wife because she got too ugly"
So guessing that became Wife #2? Then, when that fell through because he's a pudgy short asshole he said "I'm done with American women! Time to find a foreign maid I can fuck!"

Hey Ben, I gotta go. I have to go meet JPOP to check out some purple PinBars™.

Hey Ben, I gotta go. I am meeting some sucke....errr really nice people about an investment opportunity!

Hey Ben, I gotta go. Totally not going to go write down everything you said just now about Bible Adventures™ (Trademark Deeproot Ministries)

#26748 2 years ago

so robert wanted someone with covid to cough on him so he can get it over with huh? pretty sure he'll get his wish in prison. they dont care about vaccines there, and dont care if you live or die.

#26749 2 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

How many times? isn't he on wife #3 now?

Yup, and she’s pregnant or just gave birth. Who’s he going to steal from to pay for that?!

#26750 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I recall when talking to Robert at TPF 2015 (when he stole my idea for Bible Adventures)

Ben Heck game #2 confirmed, Bible Adventures.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 535 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/535?hl=txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.