AB35293A-C145-49C1-BC6F-64C254A70DA6.jpeg
MICHAEL_BATTLESTAR (resized).png
PXL_20210722_145543956~2 (resized).jpg
Opera Snapshot_2021-11-24_162046_www.bing.com (resized).png
DA60EE75-C6A2-4E8C-A885-5F087EF4D963 (resized).jpeg
2 D60602F6-18EF-41BF-840D-37CD69F17AA8 NEW (resized).jpeg
3 What_are_you_looking_at_butthead (resized).jpg
1 photo4jpg (resized).jpg
258c77e2-3238-4088-b099-f47868e43a11.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
incompetent (resized).png
deepcoot (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 10.35.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 10.35.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 10.25.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 10.24.56 PM.png

Topic index (key posts)

97 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,189 posts in this topic. You are on page 530 of 544.
#26451 38 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a free for all for the first one to trademark
"PinPod!"

pasted_image (resized).png
#26452 38 days ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

I did see the domains are still registered. Didn't check host. Hope you're right! When the sites finally come down, the world will be diminished for the fun to laugh at stupidity.

Domains get registered for years at a time. I could die in an explosion, stop paying my web bill, and benheck.com would still be a thing until March of 2026

#26453 38 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

Domains get registered for years at a time. I could die in an explosion, stop paying my web bill, and benheck.com would still be a thing until March of 2026

Yeah, but if you don't pay your web bill your host will turn benheck.com into a parked site serving ads for related search terms like america's most haunted, element14, RAZA, spooky pinball, jpop assistant, and pussycat bowling

#26454 38 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I want some of what you're smoking

Spoiler alert … it’s opium.

#26455 38 days ago

Yeah, but if you don't pay your web bill your host will turn benheck.com into a parked site serving ads for related search terms like america's most haunted, element14, RAZA, spooky pinball, jpop assistant, and pussycat bowling

Google's #1 search trend, Pussycat Bowling.

Wonder what the King of Hacks is doing now with his sugar daddy deposed?

#26456 38 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a free for all for the first one to trademark
"PinPod!"

Wasn't the pinpod a rip off of the Reusable Wood Crate?
https://www.bentleywp.com/wood-packaging/reusable-wood-crates-snapcrate/

#26458 37 days ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I want some of what you're smoking

It’s the poem Ozymandias. It’s about a monument of an ancient pharaoh boasting about his magnificent empire, but all that’s left is the broken statue surrounded by desert.

Mueller thought of himself as Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, and Harry Williams rolled into one. $60m spent and nothing to show of it.

#26459 37 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It’s the poem Ozymandias. It’s about a monument of an ancient pharaoh boasting about his magnificent empire, but all that’s left is the broken statue surrounded by desert.
Mueller thought of himself as Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, and Harry Williams rolled into one. $60m spent and nothing to show of it.

"Allegedly"

#26460 37 days ago

Day two of deep sites down

#26461 37 days ago

Day two of deep sites down

Who's left to do anything about them?

#26462 37 days ago
Quoted from frolic:

Who's left to do anything about them?

I'd be glad to investigate if RM sends me the account info

#26463 37 days ago

I'd be glad to investigate if RM sends me the account info

Why don't you reach out and offer to help him? I'm sure you could feign sympathy and regret for this stroke of undeserved ill fortune that has befallen He Who Defined The Total Pinball Experience.

"Oh Great Reformer, Entertainer of Rich Single Moms and Vanquisher of Playfield Dimples-- furnish unto me your WordPress credentials such that I might bring order to your vast Internet Kingdom and preserve Your Legacy, Amen!"

#26464 37 days ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Why don't you reach out and offer to help him? I'm sure you could feign sympathy and regret for this stroke of undeserved ill fortune that has befallen He Who Defined The Total Pinball Experience.
"Oh Great Reformer, Entertainer of Rich Single Moms and Vanquisher of Playfield Dimples-- furnish unto me your WordPress credentials such that I might bring order to your vast Internet Kingdom and preserve Your Legacy, Amen!"

Nice airedale bro!

My main takeaway from this whole thing is that the lowly plebes of pinball simply were not READY for the Total Pinball Ownership Experience. It was way ahead of it's time...like trying to sell a streaming service in 1997. One day - and that day won't be long - Deep Root and Lord Mueller will be venerated as true visionaries, like Van Gogh, not appreciated in their time but now recognized for their genius!

#26465 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nice airedale bro!

Thanks! Actually have two, Walter (1) and Louie (7). Idk how many people told us they weren’t good with kids (too many to count) but they’re both fantastic around our five month old and all our friends/families kids.

I wish one of them would take out our cat though.
15C60BD1-0BED-4814-9815-49C75FA0F9E5 (resized).jpeg7ECB18A5-D53D-4220-B1EB-21B3370BC35D (resized).jpeg

Hah, this is probably the fourth or fifth time I’ve posted them in this “Boutique Pinball” thread. Oh well. Sorry, not sorry.

#26466 37 days ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Thanks! Actually have two, Walter (1) and Louie (7). Idk how many people told us they weren’t good with kids (too many to count) but they’re both fantastic around our five month old and all our friends/families kids.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Hah, this is probably the fourth or fifth time I’ve posted them in this “Boutique Pinball” thread. Oh well. Sorry, not sorry.

Had an Airedale when I was a kid - Biscuit. WOuldn't say not good with kids but fairly stubborn and not a great listener!

She was a good pooch tho! Never took out a cat but she chased a racoon up a tree once where it died - animal control said it was of a heart attack, out of terror and fear of the KING OF ALL TERRIERS!

#26467 37 days ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

people told us they weren’t good with kids (too many to count) but they’re both fantastic around our five month old and all our friends/families kids.

Our neighbors said that about their dobermans too, until one attacked the grandkid and tore its ear off.

You could rename him Mr. Blonde and tell people he's a Reservoir Dog.

#26468 37 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

Google's #1 search trend, Pussycat Bowling.
Wonder what the King of Hacks is doing now with his sugar daddy deposed?

He's probably freaking out, with current litigation and now the SEC. What if JPOP somehow knew even a little bit of the scam. That would be interesting

#26469 37 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

He's probably freaking out, with current litigation and now the SEC. What if JPOP somehow knew even a little bit of the scam. That would be interesting

Probably also doesn't help own personal legal issues, being involved in a much larger version of the same scam.

#26470 37 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

Probably also doesn't help own personal legal issues, being involved in a much larger version of the same scam.

What if RM takes JPOP down with him!

Does anybody know what JPOPs official title was?

#26471 37 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What if RM takes JPOP down with him!
Does anybody know what JPOPs official title was?

linkedin (resized).png
#26472 37 days ago

Ouch...JPop subpoena?

#26473 37 days ago

Ha…”future forward” designs.

I love how everything deep root related contained nonsense corporate gibberish like that.

Lean and agile!

#26474 37 days ago

Who the FUCK was the president then?

His wife?

#26475 37 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

His wife?

That's what I was wondering...probably good to have a female owned business.

#26476 37 days ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Our neighbors said that about their dobermans too, until one attacked the grandkid and tore its ear off.
You could rename him Mr. Blonde and tell people he's a Reservoir Dog.

O.O

#26477 37 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

His wife?

It's a strategy for single employee businesses to give yourself a title other than president to make the company seem bigger than it is.

#26478 37 days ago

JPOP also represented himself as President of Zidware, per attached letter and story.
76DAA1F9-0634-4E22-9E0C-550455F0084D.jpeg
C74675FA-D606-4372-AB58-D9DE0118DB21.jpeg
210344EF-CFD0-4FF9-B4F3-B30C3E024BE6.jpeg
787F35A7-3270-4259-929C-3AA6B35395F8.jpeg

#26479 36 days ago

Here's a letter:

Dear John;
GO AWAY

Signed, us.

#26480 36 days ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

There should be a Deeproot themed pinball machine where your score starts at 60 million and you try to blow your points as fast as possible. Let's brainstorm. What modes would you include?

Seems like it would just have a bare playfield, no flippers and each time the ball drains you loose 20million points.

#26481 36 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

JPOP also represented himself as President of Zidware, per attached letter and story.

That was the Pintasia attempt. Can't believe THAT was 2015 and here we are 6 years later still talking about those same games and the scale of everything is 100x.

#26482 36 days ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

#26483 36 days ago

Day three sites down. I think it's time to move on from denial toward acceptance.

Wonder when the remaining social media accounts will go.

#26484 36 days ago

Day three sites down. I think it's time to move on from denial toward acceptance.
Wonder when the remaining social media accounts will go.

Agree - time to move on.

This thing is done, shows over….

#26485 36 days ago
Quoted from DoorCounty:

Agree - time to move on.

it's only in the 4th inning, right Ice! I would say 5th at this point, but it ain't over yet!

#26486 36 days ago

We can’t give up now!!!

We were so close to this awful machine reaching production!!

#26487 36 days ago

We gotta get the dutch magic girl guys on the case!

#26488 36 days ago

This was over before it was announced. It's just much more over now. And will be even more over after SEC is done. And much, much, more over after they convene a Grand Jury and hand down indictments.

#26489 36 days ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

This was over before it was announced. It's just much more over now. And will be even more over after SEC is done. And much, much, more over after they convene a Grand Jury and hand down indictments.

It has never been more Over.

It gets more over by the week!!

#26490 36 days ago
Quoted from DoorCounty:

Agree - time to move on.

No stone is left unturned, nothing left to be learned, no more wise-ass jokes to be made , except for …

What happens with 2 proto RAZA’s?

Will someone buy the ashes and try to resurrect RAZAr (a remake of a nonexistent game)?

What is Robert’s defense?

What’s the final ruling?

What happens to Robert?

Who is paying into JPOP’s 401k fund?

Who has some interesting employee stories?

#26491 36 days ago

What happens with 2 proto RAZA’s?

Liquidation auction probably, along with any other company assets.

Will someone buy the ashes and try to resurrect RAZAr (a remake of a nonexistent game)?

Will people say they want to try? Sure. Will there be someone who *actually* does it? Probably not. Will someone try to do a zombie game or carnival horror game? I don't see why not.

What is Robert’s defense?

That it was an investment strategy?

What’s the final ruling?

There isn't one yet. It could be months to years before the end.

What happens to Robert?

Probably fines, jail time, repayment plan, bankruptcy, some mixture thereof.

Who is paying into JPOP’s 401k fund?

He has one?

Who has some interesting employee stories?

I don't think we'll really start to see those until NDAs expire or until Robert is no longer in a position to be able to throw money into lawsuits for breach of contract or defamation.

#26492 36 days ago

Not sure how much more dirt there is to dig. Keep hearing the same thing from those who do talk - Robert was a micro-managing know-it-all who wanted to be Henry Ford AND John Lasseter. And I doubt any employee could dig up financials like the SEC did.

deepPoop pinball is over, only question is if, and how long, Blobert spends in the Big House (pinball reference intended)

Unless we hit pay dirt with something like a Robert-John secret love affair.

#26493 36 days ago

There will surely be more hilarity to come. But obviously no longer fast and furious like the good old days.

One interesting tidbit is, as far as I know, there have been no public statements from good old deeproot about any of this post sec filing. Anyone tried reaching out to the deeproot pr rep for comment?

#26494 36 days ago

Anyone tried reaching out to the deeproot pr rep for comment?

Yes, they said it was a temporary 5 to 10 year glitch......

#26495 36 days ago

Please no more Cyclone remakes.

#26496 36 days ago
Quoted from hank527:

Please no more Cyclone remakes.

What if it was Cyclone plus whatever the kids are into right now? Like Squid Game. It’s got the right color palette.

#26497 36 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

What if it was Cyclone plus whatever the kids are into right now? Like Squid Game. It’s got the right color palette.

squid game could actually work as a pinball game, but I'd want to wait until 2nd season to bring more games. Score should be in WON korean dollars, and then when the game ends it translates to USD.

"Woo hoo! I scored 10 billion WON! Awe, it's only 8.5 million."

#26498 35 days ago

Distractions abound and we’ve forgotten to ask ourselves one question, every day. Misdirection has distracted us into taking our eyes off the biggest treasure in pinball. Where is the pinbar? Is there a “working” prototype or two? Was there a gold plated version in Robert’s bathroom? Are there any production ready pinbars available anywhere in the world? I think the answers to all of these is no.

So it seems possessing one pinball lockdown bar to rule them all might give one feelings of grandeur, euphoria and even cause psychotic episodes. It was too much responsibility entrusting one individual with the #pinbar#myprecious. As the pinbar was abandoned, it was symbolically returned to Earth, where it will sit undiscovered for another 500 years.

Edit - By that time, mankind will be advanced enough to sit down and eat eggs and green ham before retiring to the crapper to create a personalized pinbar.

#26499 35 days ago

Everyone clowns on Punny Factory and Pinball Adventures, and yet here's a factory tour video of a place that appears to have actual manufacturing - trade secrets fully exposed.

And for all this guy's foibles, I imagine he didn't blow 30 - ?? million dollars of other people's money to set this up AND I bet he'll actually someday ship machines (provided anyone actually orders any).

Really goes to show just how much of an unprecedented, nigh incomprehensible 100% fuckup old Bobby Business was.

#26500 35 days ago

Everyone clowns on Punny Factory and Pinball Adventures, and yet here's a factory tour video of a place that appears to have actual manufacturing - trade secrets fully exposed.

I think I prefer the vaporware.

There are 27,189 posts in this topic. You are on page 530 of 544.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside