Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 505 of 672.
#25201 2 years ago

In the center of Goonies was a coinpusher? Each game is guaranteed to include 1 million dollars of American cash IOU’s written on strips of green paper with date and amount of withdraw and scattered on the pusher . The customer is waiting for the moving arms to push a lucky slip into the payout chute. All IOU’s can be taken home and framed on the wall, because they are worth less than the 1 cent it cost to print.

When does Robert receive the Lifetime Achievement for World’s Greatest deeprooter?

#25202 2 years ago

(Robert at sentencing)
Your honor, I didn't mean to steal and honestly meant to pay the money back after establishing the greatest pinball company ever.

(Judge)
There is no evidence you have any experience in manufacturing at all. Can you explain?

(Robert)
Your Honor, I once coined the expressions, Quad and Octo Manufacturing.

(Judge)
We know and it's been debunked through out the trial. Anything further to show you were capable?

(Robert)
Yes sir, I've got this shoebox of Participation Trophies from elementary school.

#25203 2 years ago

How would the coin pusher reload itself?

How would those PCB machines ever pay for themselves? We made Pinotaur dirt cheap and the board house cost is still only like 12% of the retail cost. What's the point???

#25204 2 years ago

If their was a way to subpoena records from the FCC or whatever agency they were claiming they were waiting for confirmation I guarantee they will have no such record of any inquiry or testing. Anyone else think this was a lie to stall? RM lied so many times I have a hard time understanding how some people don't see his motivation as malicious and total fraud. I don't understand why Predator Kevin didn't have criminal charges charged against him either.

#25205 2 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

If their was a way to subpoena records from the FCC or whatever agency they were claiming they were waiting for confirmation I guarantee they will have no such record of any inquiry or testing. Anyone else think this was a lie to stall? RM lied so many times I have a hard time understanding how some people don't see his motivation as malicious and total fraud. I don't understand why Predator Kevin didn't have criminal charges charged against him either.

If you mean UL, yes. Google "ul product iq", then company name. so for instance, stern pinball is registered. deeproot is not, which means
1. they never contacted UL
2. they had their product tested and it never passed therefore doesnt have a file number assigned yet
3. it passed but paperwork isnt filed yet (doubtful since employees to handle that sort of thing have been furloughed for a while, and i doubt robert would handle that sort of detail himself)

https://productiq.ulprospector.com/en/search?term=pinball

#25206 2 years ago

UL is not a government agency - you can’t request anything from it other than what they publish.

#25207 2 years ago

I'll just leave this here

deeproots (resized).jpgdeeproots (resized).jpg
#25208 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

jpop was working on fire and brimstone, barry working on goonies. both were really rough foam mockups with flippers installed but no mechs to make them playable

So jpop was noodling with his "pinball arts & crafts" until the very end and a run of 10 years worth.

#25209 2 years ago

Jeff and TWIP being threatened is not ok.

#25210 2 years ago

I can't figure out if Jeff is implying the threats are because he talked, or because he didn't talk enough. Or is it purposely vague on that front?

#25211 2 years ago
Quoted from ElkoSteve:

I'll just leave this here
[quoted image]

Suddenly the opportunities look bright at deeproot funds. If Robert had spent $60M to get dr permitted and licensed and then he built an international pot growing/distribution operation, I’d be 100% in. As for investing in a pinball design and manufacturing company, it is a hard pass. No way, a dumb idea that nobody would choose and would ultimately have to be defrauded into “investing” into it, by a grandiose, delusional maniac.

77BC61DA-F83E-44B2-B87C-97CF5FFB16D5.jpeg77BC61DA-F83E-44B2-B87C-97CF5FFB16D5.jpeg
#25212 2 years ago

so with everyone in the other thread getting refunds by disputing deposits paid with credit cards, im guessing every credit card company will be filing small claims lawsuits soon with deeproot since there's not even a working phone there anymore.

#25213 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

so with everyone in the other thread getting refunds by disputing deposits paid with credit cards, im guessing every credit card company will be filing small claims lawsuits soon with deeproot since there's not even a working phone there anymore.

I thought credit cards had to be disputed within a certain time range after the transaction. 60 days with most and 120 days with American Express. Surprised pre orders are getting their money refunded, but if so they should be thanking their lucky stars. Perhaps the CC companies have exclusions to the rules if fraud or non delivery happens. I don't know. People who sent a check are sol for sure it seems. Still in the larger picture it's all small potatoes compared to those fleeced in the 575 Ponzi scheme. Those folks maybe even losing their whole life savings. Horrible.

I doubt charge back funds are being reclaimed from deeproot as there are probably no funds to go after. So everybody as consumers pays in credit card fees etc to make up for the losses...

Everyone pays some way - some more than others. People scammed by the financial Ponzi - god help them. May the perpetrator rot in hell.

#25214 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I thought credit cards had to be disputed within a certain time range after the transaction. 60 days with most and 120 days with American Express. Surprised pre orders are getting their money refunded, but if so they should be thanking their lucky stars. Perhaps the CC companies have exclusions to the rules if fraud or non delivery happens. I don't know. People who sent a check are sol for sure it seems. Still in the larger picture it's all small potatoes compared to those fleeced in the 575 Ponzi scheme. Those folks maybe even losing their whole life savings. Horrible.
I doubt charge back funds are being reclaimed from deeproot as there are probably no funds to go after. So everybody as consumers pays in credit card fees etc to make up for the losses...
Everyone pays some way - some more than others. People scammed by the financial Ponzi - god help them. May the perpetrator rot in hell.

This was my understanding as well and is why I was surprised to hear that Yelobird (and others) were successful in disputing the charges that occurred (at least) 8-9 months ago.

#25215 2 years ago

Check out Iceman blaming us in the other thread for the TWIP situation.

Quoted from iceman44:

The mob tried to cancel TWIP and they may have been successful. Why?
You said it, “What in the ever living fuck”
I had a game coming from DR as a result of getting F Ed by Jpop in 2014.
Apologize for that? F that.
All the Debbie Downvoters can vote away. Like I said, have some balls and pick up the phone if it disturbs you that much.
Yelo? Way too nice of a guy and I commend him for basically just letting it go while he gets piled on by the mob

#25216 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This was my understanding as well and is why I was surprised to hear that Yelobird (and others) were successful in disputing the charges that occurred (at least) 8-9 months ago.

Maybe the people making the chargeback decisions are 575 fund investors

#25217 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Check out Iceman blaming us in the other thread for TWIP.

His comments in general are off the wall. No surprise.

#25218 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No I think AXE always advertised 12 months from any purchase. They also will go beyond that if you have a fraud case like they’ve done in almost every scandal I can remember. This has included: Predator, TBL, Alien and RAZA. AXE might be the most amazing company I can think of that I’d be willing to do a paid testimonial for. Good company to hold a credit card account. Mine is going on year 36.

#25220 2 years ago

F off. Check your pm and call me. Keyboard coward

Keep slandering me buddy

Undoubtedly some of the same people that made the “anonymous threats” to Jeff at TWIP

Let’s go Debbie Downvoters! Line em up. Sign on and let your hate flow. I hope it feels good for you. I love it

#25221 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I actually work. Wtf do you do ?

on second thought, don’t give him a break, sheesh.

#25222 2 years ago

Forum members posting WITH THEIR KEYBOARDS?! Cowards!!1!

#25223 2 years ago

EC7CF093-B260-4928-A684-FF1231BD00A4 (resized).jpegEC7CF093-B260-4928-A684-FF1231BD00A4 (resized).jpeg

privity aggressivity

#25224 2 years ago

Ok. I don’t need a break from the Mob. Keep it up

#25225 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Keep slandering me buddy
Undoubtedly some of the same people that made the “anonymous threats” to Jeff at TWIP
Let’s go Debbie Downvoters!

You've lost it dude lol

#25226 2 years ago

So “call me!!!!” Is the new “bet me!!!!”

Doesn’t really matter. It’s all hot air and you’ll never be able to close off the valve.

#25227 2 years ago

You called the guy a drunk. Should he be all cheery and sunshine in response?

Speaking of....time for a beer. A better use of time, listening to rain drops, than the back and forth on here.

#25228 2 years ago

Sept. 1, 2021 I will be filing my personal & corporate bankruptcy here in Canada. I have about $5 cash until my meager monthly pension check rolls in. Retired from my 6 day a week City job of almost 25 years (NOV. 1 2020). So I receive just over $22k US a year now to support my wife & me. Both of us love to drink a good amount of beer.

I am not the worlds #1 troll here for speaking about JPOP. That guy WILL likely find a job again. He has already done this 4 times since leaving WMS. His games are all right & I enjoy playing them. Along with all the many other pinball machines. No matter what I have to say there is way more experts that seem to know everything & seem to think they are always right! Spoke about Deeproot Pinball enough here. Not the employees fault, & all of Roberts failures. I have no pinball machines now or any personal assets (no car, home, vacation home, & when we do move from my almost poverty apartment everything will go into the dumpster).

It is not very nice to have people threaten your employment & business, personal insults daily here along with joke pictures. I do not do drugs, not insane, etc. Same with the mob lately trying to have me banned here. Got enough abuse from the RGP days.

For those that bought my products in the past 15 years, & the last few still waiting on Seawitch prepaid playfields Thank You! My business this year went into the shitter with Covid & a number of guys wanting color corrections for Star Gazer & Seawitch. When I sold my business to a new group they are obliged to see that the remaining prepaid Seawitch guys get a corrected version. All my contractors & vendors were made whole.

The picture put up from me speaking at Pintastic Show. I speak at many shows & people in the industry know who I am. I have donated stuff over the years to shows, & continue to offer advice to those that ask. So to those people trying to ruin my personal reputation think about that. I try not to insult people & wish them the best. Pinball Is Hard!

#25229 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

How would the coin pusher reload itself?
How would those PCB machines ever pay for themselves? We made Pinotaur dirt cheap and the board house cost is still only like 12% of the retail cost. What's the point???

At every single point in this adventure Robert continually proved he did not do well in math class. He tried doing multiplication and then crumpled up the paper, threw it in the waste basket and said to himself “I’m sure it will all work out”

#25230 2 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Speaking of....time for a beer. A better use of time, listening to rain drops, than the back and forth on here.

The mob haters are gonna keep doing what they do. Probably mostly nice guys if they were talking to me face to face, which they won’t. Keyboard bullies are just wasting their time

I only respond when the BS kicks in again like above. I don’t prompt anything and I damn sure don’t apologize for taking on my RAZA Deeproot pin credit.

My friends here know me and I don’t need them to speak up and get attacked in the process

There you go. Now it’s time for a beer.

#25231 2 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

He didn’t call Iceman a drunk, he said Iceman was drunk. There’s a subtle difference. Also Iceman is well known for seemingly drunken posting.

#25232 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Sept. 1, 2021 I will be filing my personal & corporate bankruptcy here in Canada. I have about $5 cash until my meager monthly pension check rolls in. Retired from my 6 day a week City job of almost 25 years (NOV. 1 2020). So I receive just over $22k US a year now to support my wife & me. Both of us love to drink a good amount of beer.
I am not the worlds #1 troll here for speaking about JPOP. That guy WILL likely find a job again. He has already done this 4 times since leaving WMS. His games are all right & I enjoy playing them. Along with all the many other pinball machines. No matter what I have to say there is way more experts that seem to know everything & seem to think they are always right! Spoke about Deeproot Pinball enough here. Not the employees fault, & all of Roberts failures. I have no pinball machines now or any personal assets (no car, home, vacation home, & when we do move from my almost poverty apartment everything will go into the dumpster).
It is not very nice to have people threaten your employment & business, personal insults daily here along with joke pictures. I do not do drugs, not insane, etc. Same with the mob lately trying to have me banned here. Got enough abuse from the RGP days.
For those that bought my products in the past 15 years, & the last few still waiting on Seawitch prepaid playfields Thank You! My business this year went into the shitter with Covid & a number of guys wanting color corrections for Star Gazer & Seawitch. When I sold my business to a new group they are obliged to see that the remaining prepaid Seawitch guys get a corrected version. All my contractors & vendors were made whole.
The picture put up from me speaking at Pintastic Show. I speak at many shows & people in the industry know who I am. I have donated stuff over the years to shows, & continue to offer advice to those that ask. So to those people trying to ruin my personal reputation think about that. I try not to insult people & wish them the best. Pinball Is Hard!

Hey John - disagree with a fair quantity of content you have posted in regards to the generality of this mess, but do wish you luck in retirement. Uphill situation from what you describe - but wish you all the best. Good luck Sir - really.

#25233 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So jpop was noodling with his "pinball arts & crafts" until the very end and a run of 10 years worth.

I mean seriously what they hell else would they have him do that he would actually be good at: 1) build machines himself - nope 2) supervise others building machines - nope 3) creating build documents for machines - nope 4) parts acquisition - nope 5) sales and marketing - nope

There was literally nothing for him to do than make foam cores and be paid handsomely for doing so.

I expect his future will likely be collecting disability payments for some malady or whatnot.

#25234 2 years ago

Sept. 1, 2021 I will be filing

That’s fine but this thread is aboot Deeproot. Start your own thread.

#25235 2 years ago

Both of us love to drink a good amount of beer.

Clearly.

7145DBAE-C4D5-400D-934C-1B6331342ABD.gif7145DBAE-C4D5-400D-934C-1B6331342ABD.gif
#25236 2 years ago

Oh so we're a MOB now. Got it.

Congrats on your chargebacks. You've recovered more than the little old ladies ever will.

Also WTF? Ice thinks that we "the mob" threatened TWIP? We're the ones providing info for the story. If anyone threatened TWIP it's your hero BLOBERT.

#25237 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Oh so we're a MOB now. Got it.
Congrats on your chargebacks. You've recovered more than the little old ladies ever will.
Also WTF? Ice thinks that we "the mob" threatened TWIP? We're the ones providing info for the story. If anyone threatened TWIP it's your hero BLOBERT.

Sorry we disappointed you Benny. I know you loved so much seeing other people lose money. I lost mine in 2014 and then wrote it off.

Nope. Some in the hater MOB here threatened TWIP, anonymously of course.

Maybe you since you have non stop DR posting derangement syndrome.

Comments were directed at Jeff here for NOT uncovering the fraud sooner and being too positive towards DR

#25238 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Some in the MOB here threatened TWIP, anonymously of course

who started the narrative that the JPOP haters are the one that threatened TWIP?

If TWIP is writing a history/expose.... why would the haters of JPOP want to stop/derail that?

This thread really is the bizzaro universe.

#25239 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

who started the narrative that the JPOP haters are the one that threatened TWIP?
If TWIP is writing a history/expose.... why would the haters of JPOP want to stop/derail that?
This thread really is the bizzaro universe.

Ice is bending the truth to fit his world vision... all because of his impotent rage of never getting his Rare Shiny RAZA.

#25240 2 years ago

And 20 DM's from Ice in 3... 2... 1......

#25241 2 years ago

I’m not getting into the non stop Benny banter again here. Pm me Benny if you’d like to call me and discuss.

Or just drop another 100 posts here.

ALWAYS blaming somebody else

I’m done posting about this today so let the hater MOB roll.

To be honest, it’s really only a small pathetic paltry group that keeps hanging on. The irrelevant bunch.

#25242 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

"Interesting" and "Cary Hardy" in the same sentence. Now THERE'S something you don't see very often.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"e6c1fe5b876401ebb668a0e381ca016fe9260d49-1630451540-1800"};
//]]>

Haha. Exactly my thoughts….

#25243 2 years ago

Damn dude. 25 years and thats all you get? I thought making a paycheck to pay for social bennies was a good thing up there. Too bad you could not have used some of that money to save for retirement. I wish you the best!

#25244 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m not getting into the non stop Benny banter again here. Pm me Benny if you’d like to call me and discuss.
Or just drop another 100 posts here.
ALWAYS blaming somebody else
I’m done posting about this today so let the hater MOB roll.
To be honest, it’s really only a small pathetic paltry group that keeps hanging on. The irrelevant bunch.

Only reason you are relevant is because you have so much experience getting ripped off.

Signed,
Someone who has never been ripped off

#25245 2 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#25247 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Did a little digging. As much as covid has helped deeproot (PPP loan), it also helped the buyers. Apparently even established companies aren't delivering product, so the FTC is stepping in and giving a larger time window
https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/chargeback-rules-undelivered-purchases

#25248 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Sorry we disappointed you Benny. I know you loved so much seeing other people lose money. I lost mine in 2014 and then wrote it off.

And then paid money to Deeproot on top of the Goodwill credit making him a two time Jpop loser.

#25249 2 years ago

This is my dog Dueye
He loves to cool down with a good drink
Good drink makes him a good boy
Who’s a good boy?
19D83983-7D36-4089-827F-2D790A4AA33C (resized).jpeg19D83983-7D36-4089-827F-2D790A4AA33C (resized).jpeg

Dueye’s a good boy

#25250 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

And then paid money to Deeproot on top of the Goodwill credit making him a two time Jpop loser.

The easiest person to scam is somebody who's already been scammed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 505 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/505?hl=gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.