Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 672.
#22551 2 years ago

Someone needs to make that old classic Hitler video for deeproot

#22552 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

He didn't like him
Believe there's at least one old topcast where python talks about John and others (and the Fountainhead)

Show 42 is a Python interview: http://www.pinrepair.com/topcast/past.php

#22554 2 years ago

I just want to say, this thread is

#22555 2 years ago

Fire emoji should be there, darn t’internet

#22556 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

From what I've read, Jpop idolized Python whereas Python despised Jpop.. .quite an unfortunate dynamic.

Yup. Saw them interact at Pinball at the Zoo. You know that energy you feel right before a bar fight breaks out? That.

Hence RAZA aka Cyclone 2: a crazy man's tribute to his dead hero who hates him.

#22557 2 years ago

How many times does a man have to lose an arm?

Lesssons.pngLesssons.png

#22558 2 years ago

Because Gene Parmesan failed

ParkingLot.pngParkingLot.png

#22559 2 years ago

Need some Robert / Barry ones

#22560 2 years ago

Ok, ok, so wait a minute.

Did Jpop really show up at Expo in a Range Rover with a Jpop license plate?

#22561 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Ok, ok, so wait a minute.
Did Jpop really show up at Expo in a Range Rover with a Jpop license plate?

Yes. He bought himself a Range Rover with the Zidware pre-order money very early on.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/365#post-2745097

#22562 2 years ago

This is Larry Middleman, he'll be Robert's new surrogate

HesWorthEveryPenny (resized).pngHesWorthEveryPenny (resized).png
#22563 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

This is Larry Middleman, he'll be Robert's new surrogate
[quoted image]

Robert holding the nut covered banana is great

#22565 2 years ago

Robert holding the nut covered banana is great

I thought about changing it, but that original picture of George Sr is hilarious. I didn't put much effort into finding as awkward of a smile as the original though.

#22566 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yup. Saw them interact at Pinball at the Zoo. You know that energy you feel right before a bar fight breaks out? That.

Not exactly Ali v Frazier I'd imagine.

763 large.gif763 large.gif
#22567 2 years ago

I don't like to make promises that depend on others' execution, but there will hopefully be movement on my avatar if ice's minions are handed their marching orders.

#22568 2 years ago

I don't like to make promises that depend on others' execution, but there will hopefully be movement on my avatar if ice's minions are handed their marching orders.

Deep Root's execution?

I'm all for it!

(I don't really want anybody dead, old quote from 70s Tampa Bay Bucs coach)

#22569 2 years ago

Makes sense that John is obsessed with purple since that color doesn't exist*, and neither do any deerpoot games.

* google it

#22570 2 years ago

these arrested development memes are gold!

#22572 2 years ago

Slim indeed.

3x09_S.O.B.s_%2805%29 (resized).png3x09_S.O.B.s_%2805%29 (resized).png
#22573 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

these arrested development memes are gold!

It really makes me want an Arrested Development pinball. So quotable. Have the Aztec Tomb as a ball lock where the ball disappears, a little banana stand to score jackpots, have a model home that falls apart, something that's a cross between Thing from TAF and the gator mech from Nip it as Buster's claw, all the while you're Michael trying to keep the family together as they embezzle, commit light treason, act incestuously, etc..

#22574 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It really makes me want an Arrested Development pinball. So quotable. Have the Aztec Tomb as a ball lock where the ball disappears, a little banana stand to score jackpots, have a model home that falls apart, something that's a cross between Thing from TAF and the gator mech from Nip it as Buster's claw, all the while you're Michael trying to keep the family together as they embezzle, commit light treason, act incestuously, etc..

also annyoung ball lock between the walls
lucille dizzy spell weak flipper mode
byron loses his hand, has to flip with one hand
airplane stair truck prison break

#22575 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

also annyoung ball lock between the walls
lucille dizzy spell weak flipper mode
byron loses his hand, has to flip with one hand
airplane stair truck prison break

Good call on the one handed flipper mode. Gosh, how could I forget the stair truck... That show was amazing

I'd also love it if there are a bunch of banners that unfurl for all the different modes and parties they throw. (Which makes me think about a Bojack Horseman game...)

#22576 2 years ago

if you do a plate search, theres no longer a JPOP license plate registered in illinois (or Texas for that matter). maybe he sold the range rover to pay bills while he's furloughed.

**tried a zero for the O, still nope.

#22577 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

if you do a plate search, theres no longer a JPOP license plate registered in illinois (or Texas for that matter). maybe he sold the range rover to pay bills while he's furloughed.

JPOP not available down in Texas

https://www.myplates.com/design/personalized/passenger/lone-star-black/jpop

#22578 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'm bearish on deeproot, but not as much as some others.
I don't think they'll make all the games, but I do think they'll fart out a few eventually. At the very least the couple of prototypes they built will end up somewhere.

It's crazy how long he's been making a career of not making pinball machines and pissing away people's money. And people somehow still think RAZA will be made. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

#22579 2 years ago

Mr. Banana Grabber video mode

#22580 2 years ago

Callouts by Franklin

#22581 2 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

It's crazy how long he's been making a career of not making pinball machines and pissing away people's money. And people somehow still think RAZA will be made. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

I didn't say they'd build all of them.

But so far he's made huge strides in that RAZA appears to be a fully playable and coded game.

#22582 2 years ago

Of course it is 42, the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

#22583 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

**tried a zero for the O, still nope.

Did u try JPOOP ?

#22584 2 years ago

If you haven't seen it, this is Cointaker's license plate.
Good guy and great game distributor too.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#22585 2 years ago

Arrested Development pin would RULE.

Did Netflix acquire the rights or is it over at Mousewitz?

#22586 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Did Netflix acquire the rights or is it over at Mousewitz?

House of Mouse. Netflix licensed it from Fox

#22587 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It would be amazing. I get asked what my dream theme would be, and I forget about this. The theme has a ton of potential if done right.

#22588 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Imagine if Jpop's failure indirectly brought the hobby both Jeremy's art and an AD pin

#22589 2 years ago

I feel bad about the whole Deeproot thing... I really do... But memes make me laugh...

5hzht0 (resized).jpg5hzht0 (resized).jpg
#22590 2 years ago

It went to space!!

#22591 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

I feel bad about the whole Deeproot thing... I really do... But memes make me laugh...
[quoted image]

We need this song for Robert Mueller

#22592 2 years ago

Hey Robert, when will RAZA machines ship?

arrested-development-i-dont-understand (resized).pngarrested-development-i-dont-understand (resized).png
#22593 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I didn't say they'd build all of them.
But so far he's made huge strides in that RAZA appears to be a fully playable and coded game.

I didn't mean to requote your post nor call you out, my bad.

#22594 2 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

I didn't mean to requote your post nor call you out, my bad.

It's ok. I think my memes speak for themselves on my opinion of deeproot and co

Anyhow, here's a video Robert should watch. Free advice on laying out a pinball factory!

#22596 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's ok. I think my memes speak for themselves on my opinion of deeproot and co
Anyhow, here's a video Robert should watch. Free advice on laying out a pinball factory!

Ah I finally get it. All I had to do was Google octo to understand DR revolutionary approach. OCTO = Office of the Chief Technology Officer. So they are building them all in his office at DR headquarters. No wonder they don’t need a silly actual massive manufacturing facility like Hagis has. There are posers and then there are those who know what they hell they are doing. The video you linked tells us unmistakably which are which lest there be any confusion here.

#22597 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

OOh! OOh! I know of a company that could be fraudulent. Is there a number I can call? Is there a reward?
https://www.anandmarket.in/15-of-ppp-loans-could-be-fraudulent-study-shows

Wow. I'm surprised it would be as low as 15%. Our bloated government usually does worse.

#22598 2 years ago

Still here but I was asked to stop posting until there is a official announcements. So your worst nightmare maybe coming for some or not. All I can say is that I continue to talk pinball manufacturing with those that ask.

#22599 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Still here but I was asked to stop posting until there is a official announcements. So your worst nightmare maybe coming for some or not. All I can say is that I continue to talk pinball manufacturing with those that ask.

who asked you to stop posting?

#22600 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

You “were asked”?!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 33,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/452?hl=kc_green and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.