Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 447 of 672.
#22301 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

They should re-theme it to Dumpster Dive at this point.

george (resized).jpggeorge (resized).jpg
#22302 2 years ago

They should re-theme it to Dumpster Dive at this point.

"What is the source of all John's future meals? '

" That is correct! "

#22303 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

are the people who will be left hanging if deeproot implodes all former JPop customers who took the deeproot credit offer to drop their claims against JPop? Or did deeproot somehow convince people to send in new money at some point over the past few years?

Some Zidware customers paid pre-order money on top of their store credit. Thats a Jpop double tap.
I don't want to name names though.

ziceice baby (resized).jpegziceice baby (resized).jpeg
#22304 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Some Zidware customers paid pre-order money on top of their store credit. Thats a Jpop double tap.

Too cold ...

#22305 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Stern games are cheaper than 90s WMS games in almost all cases

No, you're forgetting many WPCs are 3-4K and all Spike games are at least 5K+

Quoted from Richthofen:

Stern games have deeper rules in almost all cases

Lyman and Elwin games yes, the rest are a wash

Quoted from Richthofen:

Stern games are more reliable in almost all cases

Not proven. Let's see Spike games in 20 years.

Quoted from Richthofen:

Stern games shoot faster and have snappier flippers out of the box

HELL no. Brand new WPC flippers are 2nd best ever, only Capcom are better

Quoted from Richthofen:

Stern games have LCD screens, bright LED lights, modern themes, etc

Yes Spike games are brighter with video screens.

#22306 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Hey, you guys know I love me some Stern. But JP blows every Bally/Williams title out of the water? Come on.

I am still discovering old games I've never played that I love. So this whole "you like William's games because you were 12" argument is bull. I never player most of these games, so a good game is a good game. Period.

And I was super underwhelmed by JP.

#22307 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I am still discovering old games I've never played that I love. So this whole "youblike William's games because you were 12" argument is bull. I never player most of theee games, do a good game is a good game. Period.

I've been thinking about building a v-pin just because so many 80s Gottlieb games are a total mystery to me besides looking at some photos and videos. I just hardly ever see any System 1 or System 80 games, and some have some funky neat ideas.

#22308 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I sometimes question people who think JP isn't pretty linear. The map does not have that many permutations to it and isn't much of a focus. It's neat but some people make it out to be more deep than it is. It's not like choosing minor villain in Batman 66 or having a character select like GoT, Stern Star Wars, or JJP POTC. Those can really change how the game plays. Stern Star Trek is one of my favorites with how you can fill out your mode grid for rewards or repeat modes to add permeant shot multipliers on particular shots.

Before I played it, I initially thought JP would be boring because it's always the same thing, catch the dino in the paddock. After getting and playing the game, I realized that was way off... this is a game where the sum is greater than the parts.

The Control room modes, T-rex events, Chaos multiball and Raptor multiball all combine to really mix the game up. If you're in Control Room, you're not advancing T-Rex as much (and vice-versa), so gameplay varies quite a bit there. I've had games where I didn't start the first T_Rex MB til I was on the 4th paddock. The smart missile's ability to instantly award valuable features can change a game dramatically in an instant. And side features like Pteranadon can be huge if played correctly.

Most importantly though, on top of all those other features, is how each dino plays differently. Paddocks are almost never a case of making a set number of shots and finishing the mode. The rescues are scattered randomly, some dinos seek out nearby employees whole others don't, some dinos are fast, some can make special moves, some are immune to tranquilizers, etc. Every paddock is a unique mini-game. Rescues and rescue streaks are important for lighting features and scoring well, so you always have to balance rescuing employees with all those other features. Tougher dinos require trap and helipad shots, which then add strategy - do you use your supertranq to stop the dino on an "easy" shot, then try to shoot the trap, heli and capture before he can move, or do you save the tranq for an employee in danger? Or leaving an employee at control room unrescued til the last minute to lure the dino all the way to the left, then try to get traps and heli going to catch the dino at the easy up the middle shots as he comes back across the island for more meals? Setting up successful traps against tough dinos later in the game requires more forethought than most pinball modes. It all combines to make gameplay unlike any other modern pinball I've played.

#22309 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

" That is correct! "

Deeproot jpop comedy jeopardy could be fun to put together

#22310 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Modern Sterns are better for home collectors due to depth of gameplay. Bally/WMS are better for location play for novice wow factor (although a Stern Pro with barely anything mechanical going on is great from an operator's maintenance perspective).

That's not a definitive true statement. Before the recent Stern boom, home collectors had been buying B/W games for their home & playing them for decades without getting bored. They generally have the perfect amount of depth & fun & wow to keep them desirable for as long as they have been. I have a variety of depth levels in my collection, and honestly when I eventually whittle things down, it'll be the "simpler" ones that make the cut, as they tend to be more quick/fast/fun/replayable than the games that you need to spend an hour on to "see it all"....and even those "simpler" ones have a perfect amount of depth and nuance for repeated play in the home. TSPP and LOTR are my deepest games, and honestly I really don't play them much anymore. Love them, great games...but I'd rather fire up TNA, Iron Man, or a B/W 90's game.

#22311 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Before I played it, I initially thought JP would be boring because it's always the same thing, catch the dino in the paddock. After getting and playing the game, I realized that was way off... this is a game where the sum is greater than the parts.
The Control room modes, T-rex events, Chaos multiball and Raptor multiball all combine to really mix the game up. If you're in Control Room, you're not advancing T-Rex as much (and vice-versa), so gameplay varies quite a bit there. I've had games where I didn't start the first T_Rex MB til I was on the 4th paddock. The smart missile's ability to instantly award valuable features can change a game dramatically in an instant. And side features like Pteranadon can be huge if played correctly.
Most importantly though, on top of all those other features, is how each dino plays differently. Paddocks are almost never a case of making a set number of shots and finishing the mode. The rescues are scattered randomly, some dinos seek out nearby employees whole others don't, some dinos are fast, some can make special moves, some are immune to tranquilizers, etc. Every paddock is a unique mini-game. Rescues and rescue streaks are important for lighting features and scoring well, so you always have to balance rescuing employees with all those other features. Tougher dinos require trap and helipad shots, which then add strategy - do you use your supertranq to stop the dino on an "easy" shot, then try to shoot the trap, heli and capture before he can move, or do you save the tranq for an employee in danger? Or leaving an employee at control room unrescued til the last minute to lure the dino all the way to the left, then try to get traps and heli going to catch the dino at the easy up the middle shots as he comes back across the island for more meals? Setting up successful traps against tough dinos later in the game requires more forethought than most pinball modes. It all combines to make gameplay unlike any other modern pinball I've played.

This.

I'm guilty of first impressions, and mine of JP were shitty.
Then I played it and was wowed by the feel and fun of it.
Then once I had 40-50 plays on it, I started to really understand the rules like Metallik described....and then it's just, wow. So fun, so satisfying, and so impressive how Elwin & Co. truly came up with something that just feels sooooo different. I can't believe how I flipped so hard from my first impressions. It makes me really want to dive deeper into some games from recent years that I wrote off.

#22312 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I am still discovering old games I've never played that I love. So this whole "youblike William's games because you were 12" argument is bull. I never player most of theee games, do a good game is a good game. Period.

yeah but you're a weirdo, unlike me, who is perfectly normal

#22313 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

[quoted image]

Oh man gotta love Ice, but thanks for my now coffee stained screen Kim!

#22314 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I can't believe how I flipped so hard from my first impressions. It makes me really want to dive deeper into some games from recent years that I wrote off.

So you are going after a Ghostbusters LE?

#22315 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Maybe I just haven't spent enough time with Jurassic Park to get that level of nuance.

You have not.

#22316 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Great write up. The gameplay and the movie assets code makes it one of the all round best packages.

I bought a pro and it has exceeded my expectations.

If you don't do the work to understand the game, like most games a person will be like "it sucks and I don't know what I am doing". Yeah, those two things may be related!

#22317 2 years ago

I love the depth of AIQ and I seem like the minority on that. Although I get why people don't like that game for how relatively poor the audio and LCD screen is on that... Rules wise I love it and thinks it offers a lot of variability.

I don't know what it is about Jurassic Park that hasn't clicked for me. I generally know what I'm doing and it's pretty good, just don't love it like I thought I would have. I still think it's fairly linear even with all that's been said. Maybe if the map/dinos/awards were a bit more random each play through. I love how AIQ randomizes the grid awards.

#22318 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I love the depth of AIQ and I seem like the minority on that. Although I get why people don't like that game for how relatively poor the audio and LCD screen is on that... Rules wise I love it and thinks it offers a lot of variability.
I don't know what it is about Jurassic Park that hasn't clicked for me. I generally know what I'm doing and it's pretty good, just don't love it like I thought I would have. I still think it's fairly linear even with all that's been said. Maybe if the map/dinos/awards were a bit more random each play through. I love how AIQ randomizes the grid awards.

Fair! I have zero games on AIQ. From the second I saw the reveal trailer I was worried about the voice assets for that game....

#22319 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Everyone was a troll who called out jpop and zidware 1.0. Everyone was troll when Predator was being produced, without license. Everyone was a troll for stating DPs plans with a second contract manufacturer was just not going to work. Everyone is a troll in this thread, for pointing out the obvious.
Until they are proven right.
I'll take troll over sucker at worst, naive and uneducated at best.
And I still have yet to see any of you point out a single positive aspects about this that would lead you to believe all is good, despite the mountain if evidence. Care to be the first? If you can, I won't visit this thread again!

This was posted in the other thread, but I wanted to respond here.

I can vouch for this being completely accurate, especially with regard to (of all things!) the Predator threads. When I (and others) would post pointed questions about actually making the pins in the Predator thread, we would immediately be attacked for creating unnecessary drama, were trolls, and had no business posting in those threads since I had not placed an order for a Predator.

It was so bad back then, that people were actually being banned by Pinside moderators from the thread for any criticism of the "project." So it eventually became nothing more than an echo chamber, with people only hearing what they wanted to hear and putting their head in the sand.

Thank goodness that things changed, at least with regard to companies that have yet to produce pins in any quantity, and you don't see people getting ejected for asking pointed questions. I think the moderators are doing a great job in that regard now.

#22320 2 years ago

We shall find out soon whether any of the themes available now and in the immediate pipeline will translate into a great pinball machine. Let’s see which nib would I buy .... Stern’s: DP, EHOH, STh, JP, AIQ or Mando or upcoming Godzilla or BTTF? JJP’s GNR or upcoming Toy Story? Spooky’s R&M or upcoming H / U? or CGC’s MMr or upcoming CCr or Pulp Fiction? or deeproot’s RAZA (pretend it had been made)? Answer - any of those before RAZA. RAZA is not a great theme, nor does it have a built-in fan base. RAZA won’t be made and had it been, it wouldn’t sell. It didn’t sell for Deeproot either. I don’t like any of deeproot’s other 21 announced themes. Today’s #1 rule for making bank as a pinball manufacturer is to only go for licensed properties, PERIOD !!

#22321 2 years ago

Red flags were everywhere but what did it for me was during the reveal I asked Robert a question on how and where the pins would be made, he did not answer. Kaneda asked him that too that night and a few others. I then wrote him a email and stated I would like to buy a RAZA but can send or post a pic of parts ordered or where/how they were going to be made. He did not answer and I would not risk my $600 on a nicely priced $6000 loaded pinball as too many things were wrong. This reminded me of predator all over. If he never ordered the bulk of parts I think he should be brought up on charges. I don't know the law but he clearly defrauded everyone that put down any money if he never had contract manufacturing lined up or ordered any parts. It has been reported that Andrew Heighway took money from people the very day they closed and put out the notice. How is he not in jail as well!

#22322 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

We shall find out soon whether any of the themes available now and in the immediate pipeline will translate into a great pinball machine. Let’s see which nib would I buy .... Stern’s: DP, JP or upcoming Godzilla or BTTF? JJP’s GNR or upcoming Toy Story? Spooky’s R&M or upcoming H / U? or CGC’s MMr or upcoming CCr or Pulp Fiction? or deeproot’s RAZA (pretend it had been made)? Answer - any of those before RAZA. RAZA is just not a great theme, nor is theme a fan favorite. RAZA won’t be made and had it been. RAZA would have be a challenging theme to berate sales, given today’s #1 rule for selling pins is to only go for licensed properties.

Food Truck will be the real victor
70200956-DA62-44B8-AEB8-D68D8E18C01C.jpeg70200956-DA62-44B8-AEB8-D68D8E18C01C.jpeg

#22323 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This was posted in the other thread, but I wanted to respond here.
I can vouch for this being completely accurate, especially with regard to (of all things!) the Predator threads. When I (and others) would post pointed questions about actually making the pins in the Predator thread, we would immediately be attacked for creating unnecessary drama, were trolls, and had no business posting in those threads since I had not placed an order for a Predator.
It was so bad back then, that people were actually being banned by Pinside moderators from the thread for any criticism of the "project."

This 100%

"Why didn't you say something about Zidware back in the day Ben?" Because the only smoking gun then was John's laziness and ego. I wasn't involved to enough to know anything more. But if I had said something, would have been labeled "that YouTube ginger trying to take down a LEGEND"

#22324 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So you are going after a Ghostbusters LE?

Never. That's the opposite. Had a great first impression...then I played like 40 different machines and they were all anti-fun dumpster trash. As far as I'm concerned, that game doesn't exist. What are you talking about? Never heard of it.

#22325 2 years ago

Sad that Jpop registered so late he never had the chance to put up a score on his own game

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 12.34.43 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-13 at 12.34.43 PM (resized).png

Would someone with an iphone fire up their pinaccess app?

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 12.33.49 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-13 at 12.33.49 PM (resized).png

#22326 2 years ago

Sorry. I'm not pinterested(tm)

#22327 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

As far as I'm concerned, that game doesn't exist.

Plus one on, wait what title are we talking about?

It's the gap that I hate, tight shots and plenty of opportunities to go SDTM after a perfectly aimed shot rattles around between posts and does the old "oopty doopty" down the drain. Now don't get me wrong, there are machines where the gap is significant and is a major part of the risk/reward equation, say on an old Gottlieb wedgehead like my Subway, but an extra ball is usually only 4 or 5 shots away... make GB an add a ball and we will talk.

#22328 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Plus one on, wait what title are we talking about?
It's the gap that I hate, tight shots and plenty of opportunities to go SDTM after a perfectly aimed shot rattles around between posts and does the old "oopty doopty" down the drain. Now don't get me wrong, there are machines where the gap is significant and is a major part of the risk/reward equation, say on an old Gottlieb wedgehead like my Subway, but an extra ball is usually only 4 or 5 shots away... make GB an add a ball and we will talk.

Carrot flippers
5jjfot (resized).jpg5jjfot (resized).jpg

#22329 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

/\ this..
Look at every successful company, they didn't start out guns a blazing.
Chuck Emery - We love pinball, let's start a podcast. now start out building 150 AMH pinball games.
Gary Stern - I'm in the coin-op business as a salesman. Let's build conversion kits for existing Stern/Bally games, then I'll start data east and release laser war with existing technology.
Jersey Jack - I routed games, then I started a coin-op sales business. Now that I've cut my teeth, let me start a pinball company
American Pinball - We already manufacture circuit boards, this is right up our wheelhouse.
Chicago Gaming - We've been building pinball and arcade cabinets for decades. Let's reverse engineer an existing pinball, and then another, and then another.. Eventually we'll build an original title after we feel confident.
Dutch Pinball - Let's not design a pinball as our first project. Let's take an existing one and update the software. THEN build a pinball from the ground up.
Deeproot - I wear many hats, pinball and manufacturing is easy. I'm gonna build more pinballs than any company in history = FAIL

I agree, you don't need to start guns blazing and most don't but you need more than words. You have to have the background, experience, capacity and ability to actually produce a product. All those you mention did that and then built and sold games.

I still remember Spooky showing off AMH for the first time. They also talked about manufacturing the game and their facility.

Deeproot and a couple others that sucked people in and took $ never delivered anything.

Deeproot was especially troubling as they had JCRAP in from the get go who already screwed people. Sad all the way around.

Pinball is not a new invention. Any new company in pinball today would have to show me and most others many things including their ability to design a great game and the actual ability to manufacture it in numbers before I would ever consider committing any $.

Kudos to all those who did that and are making great games for us to enjoy today.

#22330 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Carrot flippers
[quoted image]

I would give it a try if I found one with them installed.

#22331 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

One of my favorite cringe moments (The video should go to the exact spot):
The Emphasized "My Design", talking about the backbox....

If Steve Jobs were to reveal pinball, folks.

#22332 2 years ago

Hopefully deeprootpinball.com users enjoy having their email addresses indexed by google.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 1.13.12 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-13 at 1.13.12 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 1.15.11 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-13 at 1.15.11 PM (resized).png

#22333 2 years ago

Hopefully deeprootpinball.com users enjoy having their email addresses indexed by google.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

It just keeps getting worse.

#22334 2 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

You can find who is owed some store credit that way too... Google doesn't have it all cached, but it does pull back a few hits

#22335 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

You can find who is owed some store credit that way too... Google doesn't have it all cached, but it does pull back a few hits

I've only got nine (didn't feel like going one by one through all user numbers before they took down the pages). Big ups to iceman44 for making the top 4 in the PinBucks tm rankings.

#22336 2 years ago

Wow. This isn't doxxing. It's leaving your Rolodex in the street.

#22337 2 years ago

I've only got nine (didn't feel like going one by one through all user numbers before they took down the pages). Big ups to iceman44 for making the top 4 in the PinBucks tm rankings.

Only a little surprised no one calculated the total store credit owed vs games sold.

#22338 2 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

8A29C034-C472-4118-BE24-2E452ED585DD.gif8A29C034-C472-4118-BE24-2E452ED585DD.gif
#22339 2 years ago

Seems like the bepoop got into depoop with poop poop cause of beboop if the poop poop was only deep poop then bepoop would have poop pop. Sad story

#22340 2 years ago

Imagine a world where Bobby pinball and jpop end up on late night tv to shlep the most innovative pinball game ever created.
I give you, the deeproot infomercial.
Don’t put it past those fuckers.

#22341 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Imagine a world where Bobby pinball and jpop end up on late night tv to shlep the most innovative pinball game ever created.

Upvoted for use of the word "shlep."

#22342 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Seems like the bepoop got into depoop with poop poop cause of beboop if the poop poop was only deep poop then bepoop would have poop pop. Sad story

Did you mean PeeBop the Clown?

5E1C40A3-3328-4200-9C82-9CAC9F28C873 (resized).jpeg5E1C40A3-3328-4200-9C82-9CAC9F28C873 (resized).jpeg
#22343 2 years ago

I wonder when we will hear from more people that worked there. I'm sure steve could tell us soooo much

#22344 2 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I noticed that a few people put their email addresses as their username, which is why you're seeing those. Most people did not appear to do that, and instead made up an actual username.

#22345 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I noticed that a few people put their email addresses as their username, which is why you're seeing those. Most people did not appear to do that, and instead made up an actual username.

If you didn't manually set a username, your username was your email address. Before they took those sections down, I'd say the split was about 50:50.

#22346 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

" That is correct! "

Not nice. John heralded you as smarter than everyone in the room... or the garage. You knew you were too Absent minded, attention deficient, kind hearted creatives need a manager. You could have pulled a Lumberg and taken the helm and said John, i'm gonna go ahead and take it from here. Jpop will creative direct and design the layout, period. You undervalued your own worth and ceded control to to him. Hindsight 20/ 20. Not like you needed the gig. Jpop is not everyones punching bag. I paid in full for Raza. I don't blame John. I honestly don't blame anyone.
Now, RM, what the fuck?

#22347 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoreland:

You could have pulled a Lumberg and taken the helm and said John, i'm gonna go ahead and take it from here. Jpop will give creative input but must shut up. You undervalued your own worth and ceded control to to him. Jpop is not everyones punching bag.

So in your little fantasy here Ben should have volunteered to play Lumberg? Who'd sign up for that? And didn't that movie end with the office going up in smoke, along with all the stolen money? That seems to be precisely where we find ourselves, and no Lumberg required!

Quoted from Yoreland:

I paid in full for Raza. I don't blame John. I honestly don't blame anyone.

And I'm sure you'll be first to receive a call for his next exciting venture!

#22348 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So in your little fantasy here Ben should have volunteered to play Lumberg? Who'd sign up for that? And didn't that movie end with the office going up in smoke, along with all the stolen money? That seems to be precisely where we find ourselves, and no Lumberg required!

I would love to work with J pop. Ben is trolling like an obsessed fan who never got a love letter back. I have a great deal of respect for Ben. But he's captain obsesso at this point.

#22349 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoreland:

I would love to work with J pop.

By all means drop him a line! I'm guessing JPop's got some time on his hands these days and would love an intern who's demonstrated that he won't raise a fuss if the checks don't clear (or never arrive in the first place).

Quoted from Yoreland:

Ben is trolling like an obsessed fan who never got a love letter back.

Meh, Ben had to put up with this bozo longer than most of us could tolerate, and ended up with his name and face plastered on a vaporware game that many people lost many thousands of dollars on. I don't see the harm in him speaking his mind now that the JPop dumpster fire appears to have reignited.

#22350 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoreland:

I would love to work with J pop. Ben is trolling like an obsessed fan who never got a love letter back. I have a great deal of respect for Ben. But he's captain obsesso at this point.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Yes. Milton rules as well.

Quoted from fosaisu:

By all means drop him a line! I'm guessing JPop's got some time on his hands these days and would love an intern who's demonstrated that he won't raise a fuss if the checks don't clear (or never arrive in the first place).

Meh, Ben had to put up with this bozo longer than most of us could tolerate, and ended up with his name and face plastered on a vaporware game that many people lost many thousands of dollars on. I don't see the harm in him speaking his mind now that the JPop dumpster fire appears to have reignited.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Excuse me, Ben didn't have to put up with anything. He knows what's going on he was just waiting for the next ship to come in. Luckily it was spooky. I admire everything Ben has done and think hes a swell guy. How's that? And J pop is a scattered brained nincompoop and I think he swell as well. Be nice. That is all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 447 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/447?hl=viggin900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.