View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,577 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 672.
#20101 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Very off topic but as it came up I need to clear up some "history"
Sorry Stemmy, look up the history behind Enron and

4 people in an Arthur Anderson office in Texas killed the entire Arthur Anderson brand. My wife and I both worked for Accenture back in the days following the arbitrated divorce of AC IT consultants from AA into their own company/brand. AA was blamed for the whole Enron debacle, yet it was only the fault of those four people in one office. A whole bunch of innocent CPAs, support staff, and Corporate accountants lost their jobs as AA imploded and their clients/customers all pulled their work from AA. Accenture, however, had recently changed from Anderson Consulting to the new brand name of "Accenture" and so was spared from the AA downfall. It was touch and go there for a little while as Anderson Consulting employees chewed all their fingernails off worrying the related shame would suck their brand into the maelstrom... but AC was known for delivering, and as Accenture, kept up that part of their brand reputation and survived. Any CPA in the business should know (and remember) this event and cautionary tale, so don't throw all the AA CPA's under the Enron bus, just the four who deserved it.

I’d suggest there’s a “middle truth” somewhere. Gutting a billion dollar concern (and throwing an entire industry into chaos) because of 4 rogue accountants doesn’t pass the smell test. There was more to it than that.

#20102 2 years ago

How did this thread wander off into Enron and Arthur Anderson and the origin of German surnames? Very interesting stuff but it maybe should be in another thread?

Of the 20,000 posts I wonder how many are related to deep root?

It really makes it hard to keep up with what’s happening with deep root.

Mods can you please try and keep this on topic?

#20103 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Still think the plug was pulled after the weak sales and 2021 has just been the wind down.
They'll probably try and spin off what's left into.... Something.

Looks like We have a Winner ! Ding Ding.

The preorder was to judge interest in sales. The wind down is all about saving face, egos and creating a cloud of circumstances beyond control. Creating a narrative for the end - we're sorry it just couldn't be done due to all this stuff - not the arrogance, incompetence and excess baggage brought along by having Jpop in this venture.

I thought just maybe they'd squeak some games out the door before they would fold, but with each passing month I think the likelihood of that becomes more remote.

#20104 2 years ago
Quoted from kevmad:

How did this thread wander off into Enron and Arthur Anderson and the origin of German surnames? Very interesting stuff but it maybe should be in another thread?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#20105 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Very off topic but as it came up I need to clear up some "history"
Sorry Stemmy, look up the history behind Enron and

4 people in an Arthur Anderson office in Texas killed the entire Arthur Anderson brand. My wife and I both worked for Accenture back in the days following the arbitrated divorce of AC IT consultants from AA into their own company/brand. AA was blamed for the whole Enron debacle, yet it was only the fault of those four people in one office. A whole bunch of innocent CPAs, support staff, and Corporate accountants lost their jobs as AA imploded and their clients/customers all pulled their work from AA. Accenture, however, had recently changed from Anderson Consulting to the new brand name of "Accenture" and so was spared from the AA downfall. It was touch and go there for a little while as Anderson Consulting employees chewed all their fingernails off worrying the related shame would suck their brand into the maelstrom... but AC was known for delivering, and as Accenture, kept up that part of their brand reputation and survived. Any CPA in the business should know (and remember) this event and cautionary tale, so don't throw all the AA CPA's under the Enron bus, just the four who deserved it.

Thank you for making my point. It only takes 1 bad one. I'm not saying all cpas are bad or all lawyers are blood suckers.

#20106 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Looks like We have a Winner ! Ding Ding.
The preorder was to judge interest in sales. The wind down is all about saving face, egos and creating a cloud of circumstances beyond control. Creating a narrative for the end - we're sorry it just couldn't be done due to all this stuff - not the arrogance, incompetence and excess baggage brought along by having Jpop in this venture.
I thought just maybe they'd squeak some games out the door before they would fold, but with each passing month I think the likelihood of that becomes more remote.

This is literally the same problem Jpop had with MG. The money didn’t make sense. He could not produce 19 Magic Girls for $16k each (or whatever the original price was). Thus, he took money for 2 more games to finance the first. DR expected 1000’s (although that still wouldn’t have put them in the black). Making games right now just loses more money. If they announce a licensed game to get more orders (to help finance RAZA), my eyes might roll so hard they pop out.

#20107 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is literally the same problem Jpop had with MG. The money didn’t make sense. He could not produce 19 Magic Girls for $16k each (or whatever the original price was). Thus, he took money for 2 more games to finance the first. DR expected 1000’s (although that still wouldn’t have put them in the black). Making games right now just loses more money. If they announce a licensed game to get more orders (to help finance RAZA), my eyes might roll so hard they pop out.

But this is a conclusion they could have reached long before they actually opened orders for RAZA. They knew they wouldn't get huge amounts of new orders - they intentionally used a FOMO model to try to front load what they could get. With so many pies in the oven, they could have made the call they needed #2 sooner to generate revenue and made the shift needed to rush #2. This mindset could have been happening during the lockdown of late summer. That's almost 10 months ago... for projects they were in the oven for YEARS.

That pivot point should have been long ago. No way DP still had the fantasy of 'thousands' of sales after their soft-reveals. RM had that fantasy when everything was JPOP visions.. but if he still thought that in 2019 after revealing the game... I have no words.

#20108 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

But this is a conclusion they could have reached long before they actually opened orders for RAZA. They knew they wouldn't get huge amounts of new orders

We knew this.

They should have known this. But there are certain types of “leaders” who create their own reality & try to will it into existence. They ignore the facts, and instead believe that projecting success will result in success.

#20109 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:But this is a conclusion they could have reached long before they actually opened orders for RAZA. They knew they wouldn't get huge amounts of new orders - they intentionally used a FOMO model to try to front load what they could get. With so many pies in the oven, they could have made the call they needed #2 sooner to generate revenue and made the shift needed to rush #2. This mindset could have been happening during the lockdown of late summer. That's almost 10 months ago... for projects they were in the oven for YEARS.
That pivot point should have been long ago. No way DP still had the fantasy of 'thousands' of sales after their soft-reveals. RM had that fantasy when everything was JPOP visions.. but if he still thought that in 2019 after revealing the game... I have no words.

You guys are theorizing on the idea that this entire thing was intended to produce a result in the first place. There's no way anyone at DR expected this to make money. It's a money dump for whatever else DR has going on on the "straight" side of things.

#20110 2 years ago
Quoted from kevmad:

Rumor has it that even deeproot doesn't know what's happening with deeproot

#20111 2 years ago

I think the most telling thing was when they said they'd make some extra units to sell at a higher price, and then later cancelled those. I think that was them trying to stop the bleeding because even the higher price point wasn't enough to cover the actual cost to build these things.

Much like JPop, they picked an arbitrary price before understanding what the actual BOM was or what the overhead of a factory would be.

It's still wild to think of how much money they spent developing titles and getting licenses they had no chance to build

I think there is the potential to be a third party developer in the industry, much like in the video game industry, but this is not how to go about it. Joe Kamikow and Dennis Nordman have done it with Stern, Scott Danesi fell into it with Spooky, it looks like Riot is going to do it with American Pinball, and Multimorphic has had a few people write software games for their modules. The key difference is those are small operations who understand what manufacturers want.

#20112 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think the most telling thing was when they said they'd make some extra units to sell at a higher price, and then later cancelled those. I think that was them trying to stop the bleeding because even the higher price point wasn't enough to cover the actual cost to build these things.
Much like JPop, they picked an arbitrary price before understanding what the actual BOM was or what the overhead of a factory would be.
It's still wild to think of how much money they spent developing titles and getting licenses they had no chance to build
I think there is the potential to be a third party developer in the industry, much like in the video game industry, but this is not how to go about it. Joe Kamikow and Dennis Nordman have done it with Stern, Scott Danesi fell into it with Spooky, it looks like Riot is going to do it with American Pinball, and Multimorphic has had a few people write software games for their modules. The key difference is those are small operations who understand what manufacturers want.

I doubt they actually spent any money on licenses yet, that just seems like more Deep Root bullshit.

We really think they actually paid money and secured The Who or Goonies? I don't know man.

#20113 2 years ago

Robert thought the Zidware games would sell 2-3k units each. This isn't conjecture, I was there when he handed out his original prospectus. This was before Pintasia revealed MG to be a fake game.

One of the MANY reasons we said "no thanks" was because we knew even if the games were good (which they weren't) they wouldn't hit those numbers and we'd be blamed for it / thrown under bus. People in the industry know the sales ceiling for a game that goes "full JPOP" because the data exists... CV.

Assuming Robert pitched those same "pulled from his ass" numbers to investors, I can't imagine they were thrilled with only 122 sales.

And it wouldn't just be the physical sales. Investors LOVE subscription services so "PinConnect" was also a major hook... Except scale that to 122 units and it's jack shit.

The math never worked and it REALLY doesn't work when you've gone two years over and piled on all that burn... All for a remake of Cyclone.

#20114 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I really don't think Deeproot went into this with the plan to become a 3rd party developer though. It would make no sense for Robert to come out of the gate and put every manufacturer on blast about their low quality products, and then go on and on about how you are going to manufacture bigger and better than anyone has ever seen before. You need to be a bit more friendly to the industry if you expect to be a partner with them.

#20115 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm a very prestigious asshole

JimWilks you downvoted my post. What gives? You don't think I'm an asshole? Well, screw you buddy!

Quoted from vdojaq:

is there an award for that?

The only real award is getting some ribbing back from other assholes and then we all laugh about it and grab a drink!

#20116 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I really don't think Deeproot went into this with the plan to become a 3rd party developer though. It would make no sense for Robert to come out of the gate and put every manufacturer on blast about their low quality products, and then go on and on about how you are going to manufacture bigger and better than anyone has ever seen before. You need to be a bit more friendly to the industry if you expect to be a partner with them.

You never know with good old Robert. During that same trashing of the entire industry, he simultaneously offered to license the deeproot platform of innovations to any company seeking a shortcut to PinSuccess (well, any company except one. Sorry, Gerry).

Also, Ben, I believe it's RootAccess, not PinConnect (though there is a PinAccess, too).

#20117 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I agree he had no intention of doing so, despite him setting up a full fledged design studio while ignoring the manufacturing part and thinking his prototyping lab could get it done.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I doubt they actually spent any money on licenses yet, that just seems like more Deep Root bullshit.
We really think they actually paid money and secured The Who or Goonies? I don't know man.

Robert is a lawyer. While there is speculation of how good of a lawyer he is, you'd think he would be smart enough to not have marketing material like this on his company website

https://deeprootpinball.com/about/upcoming-games
08-TheWho (resized).png08-TheWho (resized).png

He danced around saying they had The Goonies. Maybe he explicitly said he did in a podcast somewhere, but I no longer remember. TWIP has the original pitch deck with the "Hey You Guys" teaser, but it is not on the company website (or was scrubbed at some point).

As an aside, Yukon Yeti does not actually appear to be formally trademarked. I assume that game died when Nordman left.

#20118 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I agree he had no intention of doing so, despite him setting up a full fledged design studio while ignoring the manufacturing part and thinking his prototyping lab could get it done.

Robert is a lawyer. While there is speculation of how good of a lawyer he is, you'd think he would be smart enough to not have marketing material like this on his company website
https://deeprootpinball.com/about/upcoming-games
[quoted image]
He danced around saying they had The Goonies. Maybe he explicitly said he did in a podcast somewhere, but I no longer remember. TWIP has the original pitch deck with the "Hey You Guys" teaser, but it is not on the company website (or was scrubbed at some point).

It doesn't say "The Who (tm)" like every Stern hype blurb. I wonder why!

I am, however, really looking forward to those "unique mechs" which I'm sure have been conceived, designed, and tested!

#20119 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It doesn't say "The Who (tm)" like every Stern hype blurb. I wonder why!

Yeah. Robert LOOOVES throwing in ™ symbols everywhere. Something isn't right...

Someone no doubt owns the rights to that photo of the band and it should have been licensed for promoting an upcoming (lol) product, in addition to the band's likeness right.

#20120 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

The only real award is getting some ribbing back from other assholes and then we all laugh about it and grab a drink!

I'd drink to that if I could figure out how to pry my head from my ass long enough to take a swig... everyone has their own asshole they have to deal with on a daily basis, otherwise why the Toilet Paper shortages of 2020?, but here on Pinside there seems to be such an unlimited amount of assholes we have to deal with constantly that a lifetime supply of Toilet Paper wouldn't even scratch the surface.

#20121 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Yeah. Robert LOOOVES throwing in ™ symbols everywhere. Something isn't right...
Someone no doubt owns the rights to that photo of the band and it should have been licensed for promoting an upcoming (lol) product, in addition to the band's likeness right.

Was not there drama when an aggrieved dutch pinball customer reached out to universal pictures about the status of the big Lebowski license?

#20122 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I'd drink to that if I could figure out how to pry my head from my ass long enough to take a swig... everyone has their own asshole they have to deal with on a daily basis, otherwise why the Toilet Paper shortages of 2020?, but here on Pinside there seems to be such an unlimited amount of assholes we have to deal with constantly that a lifetime supply of Toilet Paper wouldn't even scratch the surface.

I wouldn't know, I use a bidet like a civilized asshole should. Speaking of which, Deeproot should come out with a PinBidet™

#20123 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Was not there drama when an aggrieved dutch pinball customer reached out to universal pictures about the status of the big Lebowski license?

I think that was Predator.

Spoiler alert: he didn't have the license!

Difference was of course they were actually selling pinball machines. I'm not sure Deep Root would really be doing anything wrong at this point since they aren't building or selling Who pinball machines?

#20124 2 years ago

You're probably thinking of Predator

The Big Lebowski had its own fun history of not licensing things properly though. There was originally artwork with branded things like Folgers Coffee and Kahlua. The basic recap was TBL was made before any licensing was done, then it was buttoned up after the fact and artwork tweaked to get around paying for the minor artwork stuff. It was its own quagmire of licensing before the manufacturing mistakes (another example of announcing a price before fully understanding how much everything cost to build and manufacture)

#20125 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think that was Predator.
Spoiler alert: he didn't have the license!
Difference was of course they were actually selling pinball machines. I'm not sure Deep Root would really be doing anything wrong at this point since they aren't building or selling Who pinball machines?

I would assume it's illegal if that was part of a pitch deck he was selling investments with.

#20126 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Deeproot should come out with a PinBidet™

Deep Root brings you the latest in advanced toiletry appliances- The PinBidet™-

"For those times when your company is about to take a shit so large that 14 fistfuls of toilet paper will just not cover it"

#20127 2 years ago

So...I guess this is the 5 days of (waiting for an update from) deeproot?

#20128 2 years ago
Quoted from kevmad:

Do you have any relevant information to share? Didnt think so, because nobody, including dr does. Head over to the RAZA pre order thread, its a bit more focused and will have any relevant comms from dr, as this thread will. This thread is about dr and the trainwreck that it is.

#20129 2 years ago

I still can't get over the fact that the building's realty listing literally says OFFICE FOR SALE - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Wouldn't that imply that Robert hasn't renewed his lease? If they got an offer how quickly would he have to move all of the capital equipment out? I'm half tempted to contact the realtor to get details.
https://www.cbre.us/properties/properties-for-lease/office/details/US-SMPL-55014/-12621-silicon-drive-78249?view=isSale

I don't necessarily want them to fail (well sort of), but I also don't like how un-transparent they've been lately. Compared to other companies they have been very quiet. The last Facebook update was December 22, 2020. Even when Jpop was running zidware into the ground, he would at least attempt to give updates every month even if they were very minor.

#20130 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I still can't get over the fact that the building's realty listing literally says OFFICE FOR SALE - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Wouldn't that imply that Robert hasn't renewed his lease? If they got an offer how quickly would he have to move all of the capital equipment out? I'm half tempted to contact the realtor to get details.
https://www.cbre.us/properties/properties-for-lease/office/details/US-SMPL-55014/-12621-silicon-drive-78249?view=isSale
I don't necessarily want them to fail (well sort of), but I also don't like how un-transparent they've been lately. Compared to other companies they have been very quiet. The last Facebook update was December 22, 2020. Even when Jpop was running zidware into the ground, he would at least attempt to give updates every month even if they were very minor.

We talked about the real estate a few times now. It looks like a simple change in landlords. The for sales document state the lease for the current tenant (deeproot) is through March 2023.

#20131 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

As I recall, DR's lease runs through sometime in 2023. The lease terms also indicate there is not a renewal option.

As I also recall, the building has a lot of toilets and DR is actively hiring for a janitor. So development on PinBidet is not out of the realm of possibility.

#20132 2 years ago

As I recall, DR's lease runs through sometime in 2023. The lease terms also indicate there is not a renewal option.
As I also recall, the building has a lot of toilets and DR is actively hiring for a janitor. So development on PinBidet is not out of the realm of possibility.

Yeah. I think we figured they have more toilets than employees. Just a fun dumb thing to notice.

#20133 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Yeah. I think we figured they have more toilets than employees. Just a fun dumb thing to notice.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#20134 2 years ago

Back to licensing, Robert has in fact explicitly mentioned Goonies (in at least one recent-ish interview).

It would be some flavor of irony if, as Levi postulates, aggressive legal eagle Robert does not actually have the licenses to The Who and/or Goonies, and the license holders got hip to DR and served them with a C&D (or worse, if that IP has actually been used in investment pitch decks?). Hoisted by his own petard (The follow-up to Merlin's Arcade™, Petard Hoist™, coming from Deeproot in 2035).

#20135 2 years ago

Back to licensing, Robert has in fact explicitly mentioned Goonies (in at least one recent-ish interview).
It would be some flavor of irony if, as Levi postulates, aggressive legal eagle Robert does not actually have the licenses to The Who and/or Goonies, and the license holders got hip to DR and served them with a C&D (or worse, if that IP has actually been used in investment pitch decks?). Hoisted by his own petard (The follow-up to Merlin's Arcade™, Petard Hoist™, coming from Deeproot in 2035).

It's already ironic that Mr. "Super Lawyer" hitched his wagon to JPOP, the man in pinball with the most unfunded liabilities by a country mile.

It's almost as if nobody else wanted to work with CRAZY EYES.

#20136 2 years ago

That was me! Ahhh, memories….

I was a Dutch-fanboy. I bought BOP 2.0 #1 and #56 TBL….but after the lies were exposed & they went dark, I wanted answers. I’m not a “man of faith”…I don’t trust those who break my trust…I did what I had to do. My talks with Universal is what lead to my TBL refund.

#20137 2 years ago

If Robert had a theme song it would be "Let's get petarded in here"

#20138 2 years ago
8f9a997e-5fc6-49dd-ac60-4f75ecb00bb2_text.gif8f9a997e-5fc6-49dd-ac60-4f75ecb00bb2_text.gif
#20139 2 years ago

Ben - keep exercising your newfound ability to post gifs! Always good for a sensible chuckle.

#20140 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

rights to that photo of the band

Tineye has 51 matches for that photo. Doesn't appear to be unique, or that anyone cares.

#20141 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I'm completely surrounded by

knew-i-was-surrounded-photo-u1 (resized).pngknew-i-was-surrounded-photo-u1 (resized).png
#20142 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Tineye has 51 matches for that photo. Doesn't appear to be unique, or that anyone cares.

It's still copyrighted though.

With rare circumstance any photograph is instantly copyrighted by the photographer. The photo is on their official website, which at the bottom includes "COPYRIGHT © 2018 THE WHO, IT'S SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED". The reverse image search even pulled up some articles that credited the photo to TheWho.com as part of fair use.

Regardless...Robert can't be going around telling investors that he is going to make The Who game without already having permission from the band. I don't need to be a lawyer to know that's illegal. Even saying that "we're in talks with" is a bit misleading and borderline fraudulent. Like I couldn't say I'm in talks to sell NFL branded apparel just because I sent Roger Goodell a postcard with a fiver and a smiley face on it.

And to back up, I'm not saying they don't have the license. This started with me saying it was such a waste of money to get the license YEARS before they were ready to do anything with it.

#20143 2 years ago

You never know with good old Robert. During that same trashing of the entire industry, he simultaneously offered to license the deeproot platform of innovations to any company seeking a shortcut to PinSuccess (well, any company except one. Sorry, Gerry).

I think the PROC slam has to do with the Zidware back of PF LCD "gotcha" patent.

I won't elaborate until it's over. I really hope the floodgates open and people find out how big of a bullet they dodged.

#20144 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's still copyrighted though.
With rare circumstance any photograph is instantly copyrighted by the photographer. The photo is on their official website, which at the bottom includes "COPYRIGHT © 2018 THE WHO, IT'S SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED". The reverse image search even pulled up some articles that credited the photo to TheWho.com as part of fair use.
Regardless...Robert can't be going around telling investors that he is going to make The Who game without already having permission from the band. I don't need to be a lawyer to know that's illegal. Even saying that "we're in talks with" is a bit misleading and borderline fraudulent. Like I couldn't say I'm in talks to sell NFL branded apparel just because I sent Roger Goodell a postcard with a fiver and a smiley face on it.
And to back up, I'm not saying they don't have the license. This started with me saying it was such a waste of money to get the license YEARS before they were ready to do anything with it.

Perhaps someone will reach out to the who and whoever is the license holder of goonies to let them know how excited they are to buy the forthcoming pinball machines and asking for info about when they'll come out?

#20145 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I think the PROC slam has to do with the Zidware back of PF LCD "gotcha" patent.
I won't elaborate until it's over. I really hope the floodgates open and people find out how big of a bullet they dodged.

This is the actual patent. I think Gerry is fine.

It's very broad but I think these points kill it

>4. The pinball game of claim 1, wherein the video display is provided proximal to a rearward portion of the playfield.
>5. The pinball game of claim 4, wherein the video display is provided in a Substantially vertical orientation

Now Stern Star Wars on the other hand....

US9707471.pdfUS9707471.pdf

edit: I forgot Lexy has a vertical screen in its rear portion. Hmm.

#20146 2 years ago

Speaking of The WHO, when it comes to investors and JPOP I wonder if they finally "Won't Be Fooled Again"?

#20147 2 years ago

Perhaps someone will reach out to the who and whoever is the license holder of goonies to let them know how excited they are to buy the forthcoming pinball machines and asking for info about when they'll come out?

I don't want to kick them while they're already down, but feel free to.

I don't necessarily want them to fail. I'm just flabbergasted by their incompetence.

#20148 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Speaking of The WHO, when it comes to investors and JPOP I wonder if they finally "Won't Be Fooled Again"?

It is fitting...

RectangularMajesticGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gifRectangularMajesticGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif
#20149 2 years ago
Quoted from kevmad:

Let me help you out here: NOTHING is going on at DeepRoot.

#20150 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Let me help you out here: NOTHING is going on at DeepRoot.

Yeah one of my favorite parts of this thread is when someone who never checks the thread comes in, berates us all for going "off topic," and demands to know the latest Deep Root news.

Like they couldn't just read a page or two of this thread and figure out that the answer is "jack shit?"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

There are 33,577 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/403 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.