• 1,148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by blueberryjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeprootcapital-321-2024.02.27.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 7.56.45?PM (resized).png
SEC-140-2024.02.05.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240112_175938_Chrome (resized).jpg
403765574_876339380515815_4670370081257223759_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.41.36?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.29.19?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.27.08?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.42?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.05?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.24.27?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

357 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 401 of 669.
#20001 2 years ago
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#20002 2 years ago

C7DF2AC7-498D-4D56-96C5-80E4C4B4EEFF.gifC7DF2AC7-498D-4D56-96C5-80E4C4B4EEFF.gif

#20003 2 years ago

Ah this thread...

I laughed.

I cried.

Rich Dentists kissed 30 million dollars goodbye.

#20004 2 years ago

The main jpop thread began in 2014 and currently sits at 24,345 posts. Will we surpass that post count with this one? I would be willing to bet the farm on it.

#20005 2 years ago

.....certainly after the big news tomorrow...

#20006 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

What about all the recent Robert removals?

Means he’s no longer a managing member of those business entities. Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s been fired but he is no longer a representative of those businesses.

#20007 2 years ago

I just want in on this 20k love...

#20008 2 years ago

When deep root closes shop we can change this to the blocked by Ice club thread.

Anyhow it’s pretty grim for Mueller to be removed from leadership of his own companies, but maybe for the best for anyone still hoping for a game

#20009 2 years ago

Mueller was not removed from leadership. From the ledger you can see that he was added twice to each entity, and I assume the duplicate was removed later on.

#20010 2 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Mueller was not removed from leadership. From the ledger you can see that he was added twice to each entity, and I assume the duplicate was removed later on.

Yeah rereading it, it looks like just clerical changes.

#20011 2 years ago

Made a note for the week 19th July alleged announcement. Picking up popcorn.

Let it rip Octo Robert!!!

#20012 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing the downvotes are for injecting politics into the thread?
Personally, I enjoy Pinside as a much needed respite from all things political.

Oh, I suppose. I wasn't thinking of it in that way to be honest. I just remember dude's testimony from his confirmation hearing where he went off on a rant about liking beer. But sure...it was political in intent.

#20013 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I want deeproot to fail. We don't need patent trolls in this hobby.

I don't want them to fail, but excessive legal pursuits has been a major concern with deeproot. I was worried that was a major part of their funding plans, but if they can't produce a machine it's probably difficult to claim those intellectual rights.

#20014 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't want them to fail, but excessive legal pursuits has been a major concern with deeproot. I was worried that was a major part of their funding plans, but if they can't produce a machine it's probably difficult to claim those intellectual rights.

There are so many patent trolls that don't actually make anything.

But few people have been able to actually dig up many interesting granted patents or applications, though they might not have been published yet. You'd think they would at least patent stuff around the PinBar™ and some of the online stuff they want to do. They have the one for a playfield lift/rotisserie system but it's not like any manufacturer would want it.

#20015 2 years ago

Me and Ice have taken shots at each other but I'm still unblocked. Maybe because it was clear it was nothing personal. I'd still have a drink with the guy...as long as he's buying of course Non blocked by Ice gang gang reporting in!

#20016 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Me and Ice have taken shots at each other but I'm still unblocked. Maybe because it was clear it was nothing personal. I'd still have a drink with the guy...as long as he's buying of course Non blocked by Ice gang gang reporting in!

It’s pretty Funny really with the amount of drunk and belligerent posting the guy has done over the years, I’m honestly surprised that anyone can see his posts at all. All that said I would still have a drink with him, as long as he was buying of course!

#20017 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

It’s pretty Funny really with the amount of drunk and belligerent posting the guy has done over the years, I’m honestly surprise that anyone can see his posts at all. All that said I would still have a drink with him, as long as he was buying of course!

Yeah, I mean, he hasn't even blocked ME. What's that say about you?

#20018 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

It’s pretty Funny really with the amount of drunk and belligerent posting the guy has done over the years, I’m honestly surprise that anyone can see his posts at all. All that said I would still have a drink with him, as long as he was buying of course!

Exactly, you know hes drinking the good stuff. If I'm buying, then we'll all be sipping Busch Latte's

#20019 2 years ago

Cheers guys!

zzzzcc5118a013530315a7b0b0ff1d62b3ff (resized).jpgzzzzcc5118a013530315a7b0b0ff1d62b3ff (resized).jpg
#20020 2 years ago

I'm hoping Ice comes to Expo in October or TPF next year... would love to throw back a cold one or burn a hot one and shoot the collective "pinball" shit with him. People are way more fun face to face than keyboard to keyboard... and you can actually punch them in the face if they get lippy with you.

#20021 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Cheers guys!
[quoted image]

This looks like the morning after my bachelor party or the day I finally gave up shooting heroin...

#20022 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think you’re waaaaaay overestimating what people in pinball make, let alone people working for a startup. But hey, if Bowden has been able to milk RM for that much, the more power to him.

I like Steve a lot, but he’s probably eating breakfast tacos from a food truck each morning, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, and two pieces of pizza at night…

And sleeping on a couch somewhere in the facility.

#20023 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

iceman44 you've mentioned a few times that Robert has way bigger problems than pinball. I know nothing about business stuff, so I have no idea if the recent developments screenshotted below are of significance. As a business stuff knower, would you say that they are? Are they related to your secret DR knowledge?
I also welcome the thoughts of any other business knowers as well!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Interesting.

In Existence - An active status indicating that the entity has not dissolved, forfeited its formation document, withdrawn, terminated, merged, converted or otherwise terminated its existence.

https://direct.sos.state.tx.us/help/help-corp.asp?pg=ov

A business is considered active if:

Employees are being paid
Credit or debit cards are being used
Supplies are being purchased
Expenses are being paid

https://www.upcounsel.com/inactive-business-status

#20024 2 years ago

Looking at other comments it seems they likely just goofed years back adding Robert multiple times for the same roles with different spellings and were getting rid of near duplicates. At least that seems to track with most of the screenshots

#20025 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

and you can actually punch them in the face if they get lippy with you

I really wish people would not say shit like this.

For one thing, it's stupid. You're going to risk an assault charge over....pinball? Okay.

Two...see above. Nobody actually DOES THIS. Lots of dick-wavers, very little men of action on Pinside. If all of you passed on punching out JPop, Heighway, and really honestly, ESPECIALLY the Predator guys?? c'mon. You ain't going to do crap, especially at TPF with 3000 other people around to see it.

#20026 2 years ago

One day, I’ll be able to fill you all in on the “Farewell Dinosaur” crap.

#20027 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

For one thing, it's stupid. You're going to risk an assault charge over....pinball? Okay.
Two...see above. Nobody actually DOES THIS. Lots of dick-wavers, very little men of action on Pinside. If all of you passed on punching out JPop, Heighway, and really honestly, ESPECIALLY the Predator guys?? c'mon. You ain't going to do crap, especially at TPF with 3000 other people around to see it.

Yup. Best case they snap a photo of you from behind as you buy games at auction with customers money to run your cash only operator games while still collecting bennies from Uncle Sam for your brood of welfare rugrats.

#20028 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

TV show or movie attempt?

Years ago Robert was talking about starting multimedia franchises, with pinball just being one aspect of his overall plan. Why pay to license an IP if you create it? That's big brain thinking right there...

#20029 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

So hoping it's that he locked down the Barney license

#20030 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

It’s funny because as much as I love playing pinball to me the best part of going to a show would be meeting all of you. I think what we would all find is that even the people that we thought we didn’t care for here are actually good people who we would get along with very well. The problem with posting here is the same problem with texting or emailing, something is lost in translation when you are not speaking face-to-face with a person.

#20031 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Let me guess - that’s how RM saw the other pinball companies? They’re the dinosaurs? He’s gonna make them extinct?

#20032 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Let me guess - that’s how RM saw the other pinball companies? They’re the dinosaurs? He’s gonna make them extinct?

Oh please please please be this

#20033 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

GIF-bored-gif-impatient-loading-waiting-GIF.gifGIF-bored-gif-impatient-loading-waiting-GIF.gif

#20034 2 years ago

So we that basically tells us that at least one of the following is happening...

Employees are NOT being paid
Credit or debit cards are NOT being used
Supplies are NOT being purchased
Expenses are being NOT paid

...not good.

#20035 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Man I hate it when people read something literally obvious and yet say shit like this...

For one thing, it was a joke.

For two, I have never punched anyone in the face that didn't deserve it... which means I've only ever clocked my big brother...

And three... lighten up Francis... like anyone is going to risk an assault charge on JPop or any other pinscammer.

#20036 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

So we that basically tells us that at least one of the following is happening...
Employees are NOT being paid
Credit or debit cards are NOT being used
Supplies are NOT being purchased
Expenses are being NOT paid
...not good.

I think that status is normal?

Also defined on that page

Status - This field reflects the status of the entity on the records of the secretary of state. It is not necessarily an indication of whether the entity actively engages in business activity. It will not reflect whether the entity has filed for bankruptcy. There are two status categories: active and inactive. Active status terms include: In Existence, Report Due, RA Notice Sent, Forfeited Rights, and Delinquent. Inactive status terms include: Forfeited Existence, Voluntarily Dissolved or Voluntarily Terminated, Involuntarily Dissolved or Involuntarily Terminated, Judicially Dissolved or Judicially Terminated, Revoked, Expired, Withdrawn, Merged, Converted, Consolidated, Cancelled, Terminated, and Law Repealed.

#20037 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Let me try and put it in perspective for you once again.

1). Most of us have a very small deposit down WITH some nice credits to boot towards a game

This is a good thing if the company bears fruit. I am in the corner that it will.

Quoted from iceman44:

2). My local buddy who has played it extensively thinks it’s a “really good fun game”.

Good for him.

Quoted from iceman44:

3). I know a lot more about what’s going on than I care to share.

Good for you.

Quoted from iceman44:

4). See #1 above? I dropped a shit load of $$$ in the market this week. High six figs, after making more the previous week. Thus, this little drama fest is very LOW on my give a shit meter.

So fucking what? Does that make you stupid with your money or your money makes you stupid? Either way, nobody here gives 2 shits about your finances. Pounding your chest on a pinball forum makes you look a drunken fool.

Quoted from iceman44:

5). I like F ing with you guys because it’s so high on your give a shit meters and that’s fun! Staying in is worth every penny this thread has delivered in entertainment value.

Aren't you supposed to be an attorney? Which is it, an ambulance chaser or a patent attorney? I can never figure out which one is less prestigious. Obviously you do not litigate because I see nothing here but a Texas bullshit salesman with a mouth full of samples.

Quoted from iceman44:

The real drama won’t be about pinball, trust me on that one

You do speak from experience here, well done.

#20038 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Man I hate it when people read something literally obvious and yet say shit like this...
For two, I have never punched anyone in the face that didn't deserve it... which means I've only ever clocked my big brother...
And three... lighten up Francis... like anyone is going to risk an assault charge on JPop or any other pinscammer.

Plus if you ever Met #bublehead in person you couldn't jump high enough to punch him in the head. He's a big dude lol. Truth be told he was one of the nicest people my wife and I have ever met at the pinball shows so likely he's never been in a position to need defending.

#20039 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Huh. Isn't this exactly the point I made about some other joke I posted yesterday about Robert/Brett Kavanaugh and got downvoted for? Funny how that works. Aside from that though, just the suggestion of physical personal violence as a solution to...pretty much anything that goes down on Pinside...is honestly enough for me to not give two shits whether you're joking or not. It's not funny, plain and simple.

Telling me to lighten up, that's a good one. Nowhere did I imply or say that YOU SPECIFICALLY would pop someone, but you seem to be taking my general comment pretty seriously. In fact, I EXPLICITLY STATED that nobody here is going to hit anyone! Maybe you're the one that needs to lighten up, eh?

#20040 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

impatient.gifimpatient.gif
#20041 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

one of the nicest people my wife and I have ever met at the pinball shows

And Yelobird and his wife are some of the greatest people we have met as well. I love going to the shows to put faces and personalities to the avatars and non-talking heads we see on here. Everyone is so enthused to be there, it's hard to have a bad time because everyone wants to meet new people, see new titles, and get some inside scoop and just have a great time. Going to Expo this year, so I hope to see a bunch of Pinsiders there.

#20043 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Lol lighten up FRAXIS!

#20044 2 years ago

What's the trick to getting GIFs to run in a post? Every time I try they're just static. (like scores)

I want to post the Return of the Jedi Nub Nub scene GIF for when DR finally goes under. Then Scarlet, like C3PO, can tell stories by the campfire.

#20045 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

What's the trick to getting GIFs to run in a post? Every time I try they're just static. (like scores)
I want to post the Return of the Jedi Nub Nub scene GIF for when DR finally goes under. Then Scarlet, like C3PO, can tell stories by the campfire.

Ben
There is a drop down menu to the right of, Add Images. Default reads, Med-res (max. Click on PDF/GIF No rescaling and then add your GIF.
I have highlighted that in blue in my attached screenshot.

zzzzzzzzUntitled 3 (resized).pngzzzzzzzzUntitled 3 (resized).png

#20046 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Aside from that though, just the suggestion of physical personal violence as a solution to...pretty much anything that goes down on Pinside...is honestly enough for me to not give two shits whether you're joking or not. It's not funny, plain and simple.

There are the VERY few that actually do deserve some street justice, the scammers, thieves & con men. Otherwise there is nothing funny about threats. Call each other assholes and be done with it. Hell, I will be the 1st to admit I am an asshole. I believe in brutal honesty.

#20047 2 years ago

Wasn't a joke for me. Might be worth the price of admission just to see a pinball expo riot. Make Pinball for the Badboys Again!

*cough*

#20048 2 years ago

please disperse.gifplease disperse.gif

#20049 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

This is a good thing if the company bears fruit. I am in the corner that it will.

Good for him.

Good for you.

So fucking what? Does that make you stupid with your money or your money makes you stupid? Either way, nobody here gives 2 shits about your finances. Pounding your chest on a pinball forum makes you look a drunken fool.

Aren't you supposed to be an attorney? Which is it, an ambulance chaser or a patent attorney? I can never figure out which one is less prestigious. Obviously you do not litigate because I see nothing here but a Texas bullshit salesman with a mouth full of samples.

You do speak from experience here, well done.

#20050 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Ben
There is a drop down menu to the right of, Add Images. Default reads, Med-res (max. Click on PDF/GIF No rescaling and then add your GIF.
I have highlighted that in blue in my attached screenshot.
[quoted image]

Oh! Thanks! I.... Never clicked that before

tenor.giftenor.gif
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 401 of 669.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/401 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.