• 1,148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by blueberryjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeprootcapital-321-2024.02.27.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 7.56.45?PM (resized).png
SEC-140-2024.02.05.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240112_175938_Chrome (resized).jpg
403765574_876339380515815_4670370081257223759_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.41.36?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.29.19?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.27.08?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.42?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.05?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.24.27?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

357 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 669.
#1751 5 years ago

It feels like they threw away the Zombie Yeti work and used it as inspiration for a new artist.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1752 5 years ago

I still wish I could get this game, the one I ordered. And sip lemonade while I watch Ben build it at my house.

I'm still a zidware customer. I should call them and see how my game is coming.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1753 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Well, Mueller claims they're going to release more machines in 2019 than any manufacturer has in a year, in the history of the industry. He didn't say Stern era, or even solid state or DMD era.
That's got to be hyperbole, and probably refers to DMD era. What was the max for BW? 5? 6?

*9*! What a year 1995 was...

Dirty Harry - March 1995
Theatre of Magic - March 1995
No Fear: Dangerous Sports - May 1995
Indianapolis 500 - June 1995
Johnny Mnemonic - August 1995
Jack·Bot - October 1995
WHO Dunnit - September 1995
Congo - November 1995
Attack from Mars - December 1995

#1754 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I’m really disappointed in this expo talk.
I have a lot of respect for Steve Bowden, Barry Ousler, and Dennis Nordman. I don’t know the other artists.. So I mean no disrespect to them..
There has been no substance.. Robert is asking questions to the team that’s mostly about their approach to pinball, design etc. JPop rambles on for way too long and says things that directly conflict with how he has executed in the past. I love these designers, but have heard their stories a thousand times at these panels..
This seemed woefully unprepared and last minute. No slides/video or even a static image projected and seemingly loose agenda/message. I would expect with such a powerhouse team and seemingly infinite budget, that at least some slides could be put together. David Thiels presentation that he did himself on Q*Berts audio blew this entire presentation out of the water.
It seems that the company’s plan is to hire big name talent, give them complete freedom, promise everyone the world and hope it all works out. (My opinion). I think this is reflected in the presentation today.
Roberts Main message - We are working hard behind the scenes .. ahead on some things behind on others.. we set a deadline for ourselves, and coming at TPF in March “some amazing things”.
Other main points and “big” promises - Magic girls shipped without the floating ball trick working, it’s never been done and hard to do, but deeproot has solved that problem.
They are going with a one tiered model and one tiered price. Would love to get prices lower than any pinball company has ever been done, with more toys than other games. They will be working on higher end games and will have something for all price ranges.
“Will release more than any manufacturer in history, and more titles that has ever been released in one year”
I don’t want to throw shade on anyone working to expand pinball and bring new technology and games to the market. But my “spidey-sense” is off the charts.. they aren’t taking preorders or money so, no harm in it.. but I can’t put my finger on the gameplan.

Sounds like trump pinball

#1755 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I don’t think it’s any different than students protesting a controversial speaker at a university (like Mumia Abu Jamal or Charles Murray) or constituents calling out a politician on his/her bs at a “town hall” event.

They're protesting. Not leaving.

It's just irrational to go somewhere with the only goal to leave.
Well... Unless you're going to work.

Not applauding is a good, adult like form of protest, not interfearing with the Seminar. Wich is how it was made, because noone thought yelling "JPOPSHEREIMOUT!!!" Is a good idea.

#1756 5 years ago

People questioning 5 in one year and what that does to sales... remember he may not make 5 of the same type of thing.

He could make a video pin, a home pin, a stern-level pin, etc

#1757 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

People questioning 5 in one year and what that does to sales... remember he may not make 5 of the same type of thing.

That’s a good point and Robert did mention they are making a variety of games of different tiers.. but not the same game, with different packages..

#1758 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Well, Mueller claims they're going to release more machines in 2019 than any manufacturer has in a year, in the history of the industry. He didn't say Stern era, or even solid state or DMD era.
That's got to be hyperbole, and probably refers to DMD era. What was the max for BW? 5? 6?
Even assuming they can get all these games out, they're great to play, reliable, well built, more affordable, look good, the software's excellent, and that they can manufacture more machines than the rest of the industry combined (as was implied previously) .... where is the demand?
More importantly, even if there were potentially enough buyers (globally) to support this level of production, where is the distribution network and where are the retailers? A big enough one for arcade and pinball machines hasn't existed since the 90s. He obviously wants to do direct sales, but that's probably only going to work in the US (& maybe Canada), and then, he better have planned for millions in marketing budgets (net, print, TV), else who's going to know about them, much less buy them?
From talk I've heard, and what has been implied by Robert, a modular software framework that allows very quick implementation of rules and getting machines playable very swiftly seems to be their ace as far as development is concerned. This is great, and long overdue - more so if the end user has access to an API. Manufacturing, and BOM costs, well I guess we'll see about that.
But why release everything en masse on your *debut* ????? Just why.
You flood the market, almost ensuring lower sales for not just the industry, but your titles too, and placing a huge amount of pressure on keeping the pipeline going.
This seems mad, given that interest rates in the US are expected to continue quickly upwards in 2019, public and private debt will snowball, Trump shows no sign of backing down on his global trade war, major economies are looking either very shaky or potentially entering crises (Turkey, Italy, UK etc), China is cooling off a little and debt levels are getting a bit dangerous there. 2020 *could* be a cataclysmic year, and if there hasn't been a major shock and economic consequences by the middle of 2021, I'd be really surprised.
Why blow your load like this, given the way the wind is blowing? Pinball market is already a bit overheated, and in danger of market saturation even before they launch.
Maybe they want to be the #1 right away, but even if that happens they risk catalysing a crash in the industry, which will screw them as much as anyone else given their apparently very large investments. Unless this is all just a tax write off, so the cost of cornering the market is immaterial?

I haven't seen anyone point this out, but I believe the intention of releasing multiple products at launch is to cause market cannibalism. In which case, considering the current pinball climate and how all the pinball companies typically release games, it's the right strategy to implement.

Simply put, the intention isn't to be #1 today or immediately. The intention is to flood the market, the intention is to produce more than what is currently in demand, the intention is to lower sales of competitors across the board in order to gain a higher market share in the future. The gamble is to take the hits in the first couple of years, effectively putting all other companies not named Stern in their crosshairs and aiming at putting them out of business. The industry won't crash, but other companies that produce 1 game per year or every 2 years will.

#1759 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

That's a pretty tall order considering Gottlieb released 14 titles in 1935 alone.

#1760 5 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I haven't seen anyone point this out, but I believe the intention of releasing multiple products at launch is to cause market cannibalism. In which case, considering the current pinball climate and how all the pinball companies typically release games, it's the right strategy to implement.
Simply put, the intention isn't to be #1 today or immediately. The intention is to flood the market, the intention is to produce more than what is currently in demand, the intention is to lower sales of competitors across the board in order to gain a higher market share in the future. The gamble is to take the hits in the first couple of years, effectively putting all other companies not named Stern in their crosshairs and aiming at putting them out of business. The industry won't crash, but other companies that produce 1 game per year or every 2 years will.

The market WILL crash if there's a serious economic shock ... and one looks due in the next 2 years, and probably unavoidable in the next 3 given levels of debt in major economies. For those not following, US public spending deficit will double to more than $1Trillion this year and continue to worsen as rates rise.

If the market's flooded when that happens, it will be a lot worse.

#1761 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

The market WILL crash if there's a serious economic shock ... and one looks due in the next 2 years.

Look no further than November 2020.

#1762 5 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

*9*! What a year 1995 was...
Dirty Harry - March 1995
Theatre of Magic - March 1995
No Fear: Dangerous Sports - May 1995
Indianapolis 500 - June 1995
Johnny Mnemonic - August 1995
Jack·Bot - October 1995
WHO Dunnit - September 1995
Congo - November 1995
Attack from Mars - December 1995

Quoted from o-din:

That's a pretty tall order considering Gottlieb released 14 titles in 1935 alone.

It's hyperbole. But I think we can assume he's probably aiming at more than 5.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Didn't he previously say they were in the business to make fully featured pinball machines?

Also, when someone was asking about swappable games / playfields in this seminar, he stated that their machines won't have any gimmicks. So I'd guess that precludes video pins.

#1763 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It's hyperbole. But I think we can assume he's probably aiming at more than 5.

it also means you won't be able to believe anything he says if they don't do 15.

Heck, I didn't even check all makers and years. 1935 was a random guess.

#1764 5 years ago

Also, can't help thinking that if WMS had released 'just' these 5 titles in '95, they'd have sold a hell of a lot more, saved a lot of money on development, and history might have been a little bit different ...

Theatre of Magic
No Fear: Dangerous Sports
Johnny Mnemonic
Congo
Attack from Mars

#1765 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

The market WILL crash if there's a serious economic shock ... and one looks due in the next 2 years, and probably unavoidable in the next 3 given levels of debt in major economies. For those not following, US public spending deficit will double to more than $1Trillion this year and continue to worsen as rates rise.

That’s good news. Do you think prices of original AFMs will be around $1500 or closer to $2500 US when this happens?

#1766 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

unfair comparison. that was after the market crash and thise 14 titles would be played on route for pennies (not collected in the home) as an escape from misery.. most of those games were very simple and none of them had electricity yet so it would be easy to push out a bunch of titles quickly.

#1767 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Also, can't help thinking that if WMS had released 'just' these 5 titles in '95, they'd have sold a hell of a lot more, saved a lot of money on development, and history might have been a little bit different ...
Theatre of Magic
No Fear: Dangerous Sports
Johnny Mnemonic
Congo
Attack from Mars

i wouldnt include congo. it might be a hot title today, but for many years it was thought of as crappy for its theme.

#1768 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

They're protesting. Not leaving.

This must be some kind of cross-cultural misunderstanding. In the US, showing up at an event like this and walking out IS THE PROTEST.

Of course it is far more effective when people do it en masse, than individually. But when 1/4 - 3/4 of the crowd gets up and walks out on a speaker after they have been introduced it is a pretty effective way of conveying the message.

There are other forms of protest too, but I’m starting to think that in Germany the “walkout” isn’t one of them.

#1769 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

This must be some kind of cross-cultural misunderstanding. In the US, showing up at an event like this and walking out IS THE PROTEST.
Of course it is far more effective when people do it en masse, than individually. But when 1/4 - 3/4 of the crowd gets up and walks out on a speaker after they have been introduced it is a pretty effective way of conveying the message.
There are other forms of protest too, but I’m starting to think that in Germany the “walkout” isn’t one of them.

In germany they will just make Jpop drive a car of slightly inferior quality..

#1770 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

i wouldnt include congo. it might be a hot title today, but for many years it was thought of as crappy for its theme.

Still sold more than some of the others on the list, and it missed the movie being at theatres entirely in the US, which didn't help.

But if they hadn't saturated the market so badly, people might have given it more of an opportunity and played it a bit, and realised how awesomely well it shoots.

#1771 5 years ago

I just don’t.......

Is anyone actually going to give money to a company who hired a man that stole thousands of dollars from our community?
Are we that myopic and forgetful? Do we actually reward companies for making shit moral decisions like this?

I don’t need a Deeproot pinball machine.
You don’t either.

We have plenty of options. Deeproot hired John after we all knew he was a crook so what’s that day about their morality? It tells me that it’s for sale and that’s not how I roll.

Fire Jpop. Until then, I’m boycotting DR.

#1772 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

unfair comparison. that was after the market crash and thise 14 titles would be played on route for pennies (not collected in the home) as an escape from misery.. most of those games were very simple and none of them had electricity yet so it would be easy to push out a bunch of titles quickly.

!940 then. The depression was over and games all ran with electricity. Still 14 titles and he did say "in the history of the industry".

I guess there is the offhand chance he doesn't know much about the history of the industry. In that case it may be better to say nothing of the kind, than making it up as he goes.

#1773 5 years ago

I’m germany they will just make Jpop drive a car of slightly inferior quality..

Lika a "Ford"?

#1774 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Ok. But if it's common why'd noone do this?

I think everyone is more or less excited and wanted to hear what deeproot has to say while still protest against Jpop. So they did, alltogether, with not applauding for him but still having a nice evening.

It's a pinball show. You're there to have fun!

#1775 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

why'd noone do this?

Same reason as usual. Because he can.

55-48095-peter-noone-singer-1522706731 (resized).jpg55-48095-peter-noone-singer-1522706731 (resized).jpg
#1776 5 years ago

12 or more a year was fairly common for Gottlieb - good luck Deeproot!

1955-03 Duette Gottlieb EM 326
1955-03 Duette Deluxe Gottlieb EM 736
1955-12 Easy Aces Gottlieb EM 1,100
1955-11 Frontiersman Gottlieb EM 1,000
1955-02 Gypsy Queen Gottlieb EM 1,400
1955-05 Jubilee Gottlieb EM 500
1955-10 Marathon Gottlieb EM 750
1955-01 Ricochet Gottlieb EM none
1955-04 Sluggin' Champ Gottlieb EM 950
1955-06 Southern Belle Gottlieb EM 1,000
1955-07 Sweet Add-A-Line Gottlieb EM 800
1955-08 Tournament Gottlieb EM 600
1955-01 Twin Bill Gottlieb EM 800 1p
1955-09 Wishing Well Gottlieb EM 1,050

#1777 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

You don’t either.

That's your choice to make for yourself. Not a choice for you to make for me or anyone else.

#1778 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Same reason as usual. Because he can.[quoted image]

I have no idea what you want to say, but the guy is pretty. :-*

#1779 5 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

That's your choice to make for yourself. Not a choice for you to make for me or anyone else.

Well,... noone "needs" any pinball machine.

#1780 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

1955-11 Frontiersman Gottlieb EM 1,000

Oooo, that's a good one! One of my favorites. Play it all the time.

They'll never make a game like that again, and I'm guessing we'll never see a similar backglass like it again.

#1781 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'm not discussing how a potential overall market decline plays into the decline of various industries. I'm discussing how deeproot's strategy coming out of the gates is aimed at increasing their competitive advantage in the long run. People are questioning why they would release multiple products at the same time because of fears of "flooding the market," thus I provided insight as to why a company would want to do so.

#1782 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

I just don’t.......
Is anyone actually going to give money to a company who hired a man that stole thousands of dollars from our community?
Are we that myopic and forgetful? Do we actually reward companies for making shit moral decisions like this?
You don’t either.
We have plenty of options. Deeproot hired John after we all knew he was a crook so what’s that day about their morality? It tells me that it’s for sale and that’s not how I roll.
Fire Jpop. Until then, I’m boycotting DR.

Yeah.. even Jpop seems dillusional about the crimes he committed against this community.. Robert seems to be a huge fanboy of Jpop, so him getting fired from deeproot isn’t going to happen.

#1783 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I have no idea what you want to say, but the guy is pretty. :-*

It's a pun. That's Peter Noone from Herman Hermits, a big band from the 60's.

It's a joke to your response noone wants one.

#1784 5 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

That's Peter Noone from Herman Hermits, a big band from the 60's.

After Beatles comes out, expect noone to get a new rock themed pinball game.

#1785 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Ok. But if it's common why'd noone do this?
I think everyone is more or less excited and wanted to hear what deeproot has to say while still protest against Jpop. So they did, alltogether, with not applauding for him but still having a nice evening.
It's a pinball show. You're there to have fun!

Not common, but not unheard of. But yes, that sort of thing is almost never impromptu, frequently coordinated in advance and sometimes funded by people with an agenda.

But yes, you make good points here. I think it would have been awesome if there had been a walkout, but like you said, people were there to have fun (not make organized statements about poor business practices like hiring a known fraudster whose victims successfully sued him).

#1786 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

This is such an ironic post. Speaking of being myopic, you're not mentioning that Deeproot has taken on the debt owed to Zidware customers. I'm one of them, and I'm in line to get a "free" Deeproot game. If they had just hired jpop and said F-U to the Zidware people that got screwed, I would agree with you. But they have given an out out to the people John F'd (if you weren't in the lawsuit), and I'm grateful for it. I'm not drinking the Kool-aid, and thus I'm not convinced they can pull this off, but I'm obviously rooting for them. John can piss off as far as I'm concerned, but I'm thankful for what Deeproot is offering to those of us that jpop screwed.

And as far as the debate about how the seminar should have been handled, I REALLY wish people would have booed John when he was announced. If the other designers had been applauded and John was booed, that would have awkwardly sent the message load and clear.

#1787 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

And as far as the debate about how the seminar should have been handled, I REALLY wish people would have booed John when he was announced. If the other designers had been applauded and John was booed, that would have awkwardly sent the message load and clear.

I was in there and honestly I felt the lack of applause for ONLY jpop was a message that was clear as day.

Also... was that really a bodyguard that deeproot brought with them?

#1788 5 years ago

What were the guesses of the game on flyer I could not hear them on the stream.

#1789 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

people were there to have fun (not make organized statements about poor business practices like hiring a known fraudster whose victims successfully sued him).

If you write it that way it sounds kinda funny (to someone whos not involved with this of course). XD

#1790 5 years ago

So with the seminar and what JPop says...

I keep in mind that he can not openly apologize to the people for legal issues, even if this would be kinda nice.

But him saying that you have to deliver the game (and not take 4+ years), that he has to "get over it" when someone else makes changes or that he sticks within his "role" in the team (and let the others do theirs and what they do best), I think this is the best confession we will get.

And he seems quite enthusiastic so, yeah... It's easy for me to say beacuse I didn't loose any money but I'm looking forward to this.
He's the mad genius; keep his artistic vision intact as good as possibe (I have a little fear over the 3D rendered Magic Girl) but get it running.

And I like that they want to tell a "story" (I hope it's not marketing BS), because the lack of this (or any kind of connection between "modes") is what kills many games for me that could easily have one. (Like Deadpool.)
JPop does tell a little Story in TotAN, and he tells it in one sentence when you start up the machine. You KNOW you have to battle the Genie to free the princess. That is the best story in the world used in smash hits like Super Mario and Double Dragon. Save the Girl!

Maybe they'll never deliver... ever. But that's ok. For me they help me 'save' money, since I'll (most likely) wait with my next purchase till their reveal (with all new Stern resell prices recently dropping increasingly fast).

#1792 5 years ago

... my “spidey-sense” is off the charts.. they aren’t taking preorders or money so, no harm in it.. but I can’t put my finger on the gameplan.

Take a look at other Deeproot businesses. Then speculate. What if you had a bit of money and knew a fair number of investors. You're fairly knowledgeable about financial instruments and you know from reading about Enron that people with a bit of greed and money to burn will buy financial instruments that sound promising even when no one understands them.

How might you generate some buzz and get investors interested in your hot new financial instrument?

#1793 5 years ago

I listened to the seminar. I thought it was OK, pretty standard for a new company seminar. Sure Robert Mueller made a few big claims but I guess he's a salesman a bit like Jersey Jack. Seems like they have assembled a fairly large team of people, not just of designers but engineering and software staff as well. A few take-aways:
- Still aiming for a reveal at TPF
- Plan to have production started by TPF
- Games will not be modular (Robert called this a "gimmick")
- Playfield will be made of wood, "sledgehammerable" may have been hyperbole but that's what they are aiming for
- In talks with distributors
- Servicing will be managed directly by Deeproot
- Board system will be made in-house, won't be revolutionary
- Setting up a SMT line to make boards
- Dennis is working on 2 original titles
- Barry is working on several games
- Steve and Quinn (storyboarding) are working on narratives for the games
- Refer to TWIP for upcoming titles (so that would be Fire and Brimstone, Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland, Magic Girl, Alice in Wonderland, Dennis Nordman unlicensed)
- JPop rambled on a lot

#1794 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I listened to the seminar. I thought it was OK, pretty standard for a new company seminar. Sure Robert Mueller made a few big claims but I guess he's a salesman a bit like Jersey Jack. Seems like they have assembled a fairly large team of people, not just of designers but engineering and software staff as well. A few take-aways:

You forgot: Magic Girl Ball now float's mid-air... kinda.

#1795 5 years ago

I also think it was positive that they didn't reveal anything and they didn't ask for money.

#1796 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I also think it was positive that they didn't reveal anything and they didn't ask for money.

How is that positive that they didn’t reveal anything?

#1797 5 years ago

Just imagine: How would Stern survive all this "dark nights" of overpromising?

#1798 5 years ago

Going to be hard to beat 1980. 27 new titles from the Big 3. 8 pins by Williams, 10 by Bally and 9 by Stern.

46299E10-7041-4A7B-8FD4-C96D866C3AE9 (resized).jpeg46299E10-7041-4A7B-8FD4-C96D866C3AE9 (resized).jpegBE893090-0C88-4177-867D-E2C7A6D2E32B (resized).jpegBE893090-0C88-4177-867D-E2C7A6D2E32B (resized).jpeg
F7E7E4E3-F410-408F-95FD-2D1824272A13 (resized).jpegF7E7E4E3-F410-408F-95FD-2D1824272A13 (resized).jpeg

#1799 5 years ago

To me it's a positive. They said they will not be ready to ship until TPF, so if they revealed at expo, it would be at least a 5 month wait between reveal and shipping. I imagine there will be delays, so probably even longer than that. I just think it is more professional to keep everything secret until just before you are ready to ship.

#1800 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

- Still aiming for a reveal at TPF
- Plan to have production started by TPF
- Games will not be modular (Robert called this a "gimmick")
- Playfield will be made of wood, "sledgehammerable" may have been hyperbole but that's what they are aiming for
- In talks with distributors
- Servicing will be managed directly by Deeproot
- Board system will be made in-house, won't be revolutionary
- Setting up a SMT line to make boards
- Dennis is working on 2 original titles
- Barry is working on several games
- Steve and Quinn (storyboarding) are working on narratives for the games
- Refer to TWIP for upcoming titles (so that would be Fire and Brimstone, Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland, Magic Girl, Alice in Wonderland, Dennis Nordman unlicensed)
- JPop rambled on a lot

Good summary - I watched it and listened to Kaneda’s podcast interview with Robert from before as I hadn’t listened to that yet. MG and RAZA are confirmed in that interview but Robert also said AIW won’t be part of the initial launch for whatever that’s worth.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,444 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 669.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/36?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.