• 1,148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by blueberryjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeprootcapital-321-2024.02.27.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 7.56.45?PM (resized).png
SEC-140-2024.02.05.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240112_175938_Chrome (resized).jpg
403765574_876339380515815_4670370081257223759_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.41.36?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.29.19?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.27.08?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.42?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.05?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.24.27?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

357 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 669.
#12551 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

They sure do have egg on their face.

That's the wizard mode in Food Truck.

#12552 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Imagine how many home-brews DR could have bought for the money they have in RAZA. They could have had a lineup bigger than JJP by now.

Honestly I think DR's efforts are not going to the game specifically, but instead going toward turning pinball machines into IOT smart devices... that may or may not be an avenue for ad revenue, microtransactions, etc. I hope not, but the spidey senses are tingling.

#12553 3 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

Same here. Not being a huge GnR fan, RAZA actually does seem more appealing to me. However I honestly would probably only buy one second hand. Ya know, let the first owner work out the bugs/kinks first. I'm also hesitant about DR's note about putting ads in the machine. I don't want targeted ads, microtransactions, the ilk of youtube's ad videos before playing a game, etc. And their claimed "always connected" feature gives me the creeps.

Oh, if there is a single ad in the machine, the company should and will fail. I will tell every human I can that the company is garbage and I'll be telling the truth.

Where is this note you're referring to? I can drain this thread if it's true. Oh, the time I have wasted!

#12554 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That's the wizard mode in Food Truck.

I thought wizard mode is when you get the sharts after eating the food...lol

#12555 3 years ago

Deeproot1Up

cd6bbc2bc1e65ab779b0801a3f3b20c1d593880d (resized).jpgcd6bbc2bc1e65ab779b0801a3f3b20c1d593880d (resized).jpg
#12556 3 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

Honestly I think DR's efforts are not going to the game specifically, but instead going toward turning pinball machines into IOT smart devices... that may or may not be an avenue for ad revenue, microtransactions, etc. I hope not, but the spidey senses are tingling.

I heard this is the business model for some smart TVs and the reason they could lower the price. It's not enough that Google is spying on you when you watch YouTube, now your TV is doing that too.

#12557 3 years ago
4965FA47-0BCF-4160-B250-AB0CCF1F671E.gif4965FA47-0BCF-4160-B250-AB0CCF1F671E.gif
#12558 3 years ago

I almost got sucked in by Dr 'S cool back box , flip up glass and pin bar .
GNR's release reminded me , all I need is a cool theme , a good layout and a great code .

#12559 3 years ago
Quoted from BazilBLast:

I almost got sucked in by Dr 'S cool back box , flip up glass and pin bar .
GNR's release reminded me , all I need is a cool theme , a good layout and a great code .

I only learned that I need more money!

#12560 3 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

Same here. Not being a huge GnR fan, RAZA actually does seem more appealing to me. .

After yesterdays reveal, this is very puzzling to me.

I wouldn´t contemplating going raza over gnr, even if i were deaf.

The games are seas and centuries apart.

#12561 3 years ago

I was surprised to not wake up to a new thread today entitled "A Dark Day for Deeproot".

#12562 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I'm thinking what I could sell to get a GNR , and they only have a handful of songs that I like .
Only if Dr made something that I felt the same way about .

#12563 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

So is GnR compared to nearly every Stern game, but tastes differ.

If you want a game in the tradition of Theatre of Magic or TotAN, GnR is not that.

The more obvious question is if Deeproots innovation is a good investment, if JJP can blow us away without reinventing the wheel.

We'll see. Hopefully.

#12564 3 years ago
Quoted from BazilBLast:

Only if Dr made something that I felt the same way about .

At the moment I'd be happy if Deeproot makes anything at all.

#12565 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I also am planning on buying a RAZA, especially since I get an employee discount!

I really appreciate you coming forward as a Deeproot employee. I'm certain you're limited in most of the things you can say and reveal but I feel some confidence now with you here. Not a lot of confidence but some at least.

You must understand that the radio silence from Deeproot, combined with some serious red flags, leaves your company vulnerable to speculation and criticism here. And jokes about them which is where I'm at to entertain myself while we wait in a vacuum.

Also, this orwellian, autocratic control of the narrative is horrible PR for a supposedly family friendly business.

None of this means I'm a hater or wish Deeproot to fail. On the contrary as I know competition is good for all of us and I'm a likely RAZA buyer. I love the art and look of that game.

But Deeproot needs a spokesperson that can roll with the punches and provide some transparency and goodwill.

I nominate you as I have always enjoyed your style here on Pinside. Best wishes.

#12566 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I really appreciate you coming forward as a Deeproot employee. I'm certain you're limited in most of the things you can say and reveal but I feel some confidence now with you here. Not a lot of confidence but some at least.
You must understand that the radio silence from Deeproot, combined with some serious red flags, leaves your company vulnerable to speculation and criticism here. And jokes about them which is where I'm at to entertain myself while we wait in a vacuum.
Also, this orwellian, autocratic control of the narrative is horrible PR for a supposedly family friendly business.
None of this means I'm a hater or wish Deeproot to fail. On the contrary as I know competition is good for all of us and I'm a likely RAZA buyer. I love the art and look of that game.
But Deeproot needs a spokesperson that can roll with the punches and provide some transparency and goodwill.
I nominate you as I have always enjoyed your style here on Pinside. Best wishes.

I appreciate your kind words...thanks! I’m just trying to stay positive like some others here as I think they do have tremendous potential. You almost have me convinced I actually do work for deeproot!!! Well played or just in case my sarcasm went a little too far and to clarify for some (not saying you) that just skim thru the posts...I am NOT associated with deeproot in any way and was just playing along with those that thought I was!

#12567 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I appreciate your kind words...thanks! I’m just trying to stay positive like some others here as I think they do have tremendous potential. You almost have me convinced I actually do work for deeproot!!! Well played or just in case my sarcasm went a little too far and to clarify for some (not saying you) that just skim thru the posts...I am NOT associated with deeproot in any way and was just playing along with those that thought I was!

Well....that's it - you were our last hope. Deeproot communication is indeed dead.

#12568 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Shame on me, I missed your sarcasm. All good my friend and I stand by my comment in general.

#12569 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Shame on me, I missed your sarcasm. All good my friend and I stand by my comment in general.

You should've stuck with that.

I didn't know who is playing whom! XD

#12570 3 years ago

Here is my honest opinion as to what I think is going on with deeproot and NOT just what I hope is going on...

I believe they are having a difficult time deciding on, finalizing, and moving on from their complete redesign of the traditional pinball cabinet. This includes “innovations” such as the Pinbar and the other ideas that have been shown. I think the big reason they are “stuck” on this is they want it to be as perfect as possible as it will be used as their foundation indefinitely. I think they are trying too hard to get it “perfect” out of the gate and don’t want to have to change anything for years to come.

That being said, I think once they finalize their platform (cabinet, electronics, OS, etc.) they will start mass producing RAZA. I believe the playfield, with tweaks to their playfield coating, is done along with all rules, animations (which are next level imo), programming, etc.

Also, I do believe the designs for the other future titles they revealed are complete. The veteran designers deeproot have on staff have had more than enough time to complete the designs, whitewoods, and prototypes for these other games.

Finally, if deeproot can ever finalize their platform and they have a solid manufacturing plan in place (I know that’s a BIG if!), I do believe they will start releasing these titles one after another with very little time in between.

Bottom line for deeproot...they need to finalize the platform as that is what I feel they are hung up on and start making some pins! Deeproot can be a game changer and shake up the entire industry if they can ever get RAZA out the door and get some positive momentum going. People have very short memories and all these delays will be quickly forgotten if they can produce a fun pin with better value and features than their competition.

-Wayne (the unofficial voice of deeproot positivity)

#12571 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

if they can produce a fun pin

That's "all" they need to do. Answer the question: Is it fun?

#12572 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

That's "all" they need to do. Answer the question: Is it fun?

They need to prove they can do any manufacturing at all and there is ZERO evidence of that, even with the most optimistic outlook possible.

#12573 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

They need to prove they can do any manufacturing at all and there is ZERO evidence of that, even with the most optimistic outlook possible.

Right. I forgot about that. lol. That too.

#12574 3 years ago

Deeproot may still pull out something in the future and I don’t think there are many of us that want them to fail. We all want good pinball.

BFTLOC, in the current climate after yesterday’s release, it’s time to go dark. Go the f into stealth mode again. It’s embarassing at this point to be continuing to release tiny bits of info and single comic pages.

It’s not your time right now DR so show some respect for the industry and your staff, and just go quiet for awhile. You may still be a phoenix that rises from the ashes and we wish you the best but time to disappear for forseeable future. Show some form of humility ans be a good sport.

Most boxers that get their asses kicked still show some respect for the the sport itself by congratulating the winner.

Train for another day in 2021 or 2022 and you may still have your day. We will root for you again when it’s your time. Now is not your time.

It took JJP 10 years to learn the pains of slowly trickling out info of spinning disks and chests that can’t open before learning how to finally do a pinball reveal yesterday.

How long will it take DR now? Will they learn anything now and go silent or must it take another 5 years?

Silent mode please for your own sake. This continued flailing around on the bloody mat just doesnt look good. Even if your trainers have left you there, just crawl out to the locker room - quietly.

#12575 3 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

Well, they just got beat to the punch - JJP GnR is supporting WiFi updates. The pissing and moaning about JJP pricing is laughable when you compare JJP to any other mfgr - screens, mechs, code. Sure, they have some things to work on but they’re on the right track.

Meanwhile DR is working on an unlicensed title that’s 5 years old and hasn’t sold a single one.

#12576 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Oh, if there is a single ad in the machine, the company should and will fail. I will tell every human I can that the company is garbage and I'll be telling the truth.
Where is this note you're referring to? I can drain this thread if it's true. Oh, the time I have wasted!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/deeproot-pinball-platform-pinbar-pinarmor-ecosystem-future-games-and-future-plans/
Under the "Features of PINBAR" section, 24th bullet down: "News, Ads, Custom Content".
I'm in the same boat; if there are ads on DR machines, I would never touch any of them. Wouldn't buy one. Wouldn't play one on location.

Pls, DR, no ads. Crediting partner companies by showing their logo, fine, but I don't want ads to buy toppers, rubbers, mods, etc for the machine. And I especially don't want targeted ads like those that the internet is infested with.

#12577 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Well, plenty of other people think it’s worth it. And based on the rumor that all the GnR CEs (500) sold out on the day of the launch is proof enough for me.

#12578 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

But that's the thing, we haven't seen final gameplay or design for Raza, so you nor anyone else can be sure. Pinsiders, like all humans, have short memories. If the game rocks, there will be a lineup to buy.

GnR has not a single cool toy aside from maybe the Gibson Headstock. Watching the revised ramp on the Deeproot video made me more excited than the crazy lightshow and spinner disc on GnR. I'm all about gameplay, and I like the gameplay of Jpop's games. I just do. I love his ramps with strange, sometimes secret, exits etc. They are fresh air to most other designs. Even if he needs help, they are cool and they work!

#12579 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Yea I have no idea why people cling onto this perception that dr is releasing anything any time soon, if ever. dr is dead people, unless they show some actual production happening. NOT another half baked box of lights does not count. Production.

#12580 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Well, plenty of other people think it’s worth it. And based on the rumor that all the GnR CEs (500) sold out on the day of the launch is proof enough for me.

They are sold trough distributors. So they're still available.

But yes. I think it's worth it and I don't even like GnR. When I see the choregraphed light show in ZMeny s video I can't help but smile and be wowed, and this is what I want in a pinball machine.
You may argue that there is no "big toy" in this (whereas we still have to see how everything plays out and that upper playfield seems to have 2 levels in itself) but the lightshow in itself is the toy in my opinion.

And suddenly everything you put up next to it looks kinda old, like an old pin with incondecents next to a modern LED pin.

Uh, kinda lost myself there. - If you check the bis of new Raza footage we got, it's idle lightshow animation looks kinda broken even, with apbrupt fade outs and stuff.

Still, I'm interrested in Raza. I like that fishtank translite better then a giant screen and it will be a totally different game alltogether.
But with the Pinbar, the full PC, two power supplies etc. I just don't think they can manage to come close to Pro pricing and still have toys left.
(And I think everyone of us would prefer actual toys over the pinbar and noone cares if the game is running on a small ARM chip or a full fledged PC - as long as we don't have to pay for it - wich we do.)

#12581 3 years ago

That makes perfect sense. I have been looking for TVs lately, and they sure do seem cheap. You read the reviews and people mention the google bullshit and that you cant even set the tv up if you dont agree. WTF is that.

Anyone have any relevant news about dr, since some people cant see to deal emotionally with off-topic discussion.

#12582 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

They are sold trough distributors. So they're still available.
But yes. I think it's worth it and I don't even like GnR. When I see the choregraphed light show in zmeny s video I can't help but smile and be wowed, and this is what I want in a pinball machine.
You may argue that there is no "big toy" in this (whereas we still have to see how everything plays out and that upper playfield seems to have 2 levels in itself) but the lightshow in itself is the toy in my opinion.
And suddenly everything you put up next to it looks kinda old, like an old pin with incondecents next to a modern LED pin.
Uh, kinda lost myself there. - If you check the bis of new Raza footage we got, it's idle lightshow animation looks kinda broken even, with apbrupt fade outs and stuff.
Still, I'm interrested in Raza. I like that fishtank translite better then a giant screen and it will be a totally different game alltogether.
But with the Pinbar, the full PC, two power supplies etc. I just don't think they can manage to come close to Pro pricing and still have toys left.
(And I think everyone of us would prefer actual toys over the pinbar and noone cares if the game is running on a small ARM chip or a full fledged PC - as long as we don't have to pay for it - wich we do.)

JJP is sold out on direct sales of CEs - just look at their website. My distro doesn’t have any more available and many people wanting CEs can’t find them.

That said, I think we’re on the same side of this argument. DR doesn’t need to change pinball, they just need to have pinball. JJP did it right - price model be damned - they are delivering what the pinball community has been asking for - innovative/creative design, deep theme integration, WiFi updates, Bluetooth audio, external audio, VALUE.

DR needs to take notes.

#12583 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Here is my honest opinion as to what I think is going on with deeproot and NOT just what I hope is going on...
I believe they are having a difficult time deciding on, finalizing, and moving on from their complete redesign of the traditional pinball cabinet. This includes “innovations” such as the Pinbar and the other ideas that have been shown. I think the big reason they are “stuck” on this is they want it to be as perfect as possible as it will be used as their foundation indefinitely. I think they are trying too hard to get it “perfect” out of the gate and don’t want to have to change anything for years to come.
That being said, I think once they finalize their platform (cabinet, electronics, OS, etc.) they will start mass producing RAZA. I believe the playfield, with tweaks to their playfield coating, is done along with all rules, animations (which are next level imo), programming, etc.
Also, I do believe the designs for the other future titles they revealed are complete. The veteran designers deeproot have on staff have had more than enough time to complete the designs, whitewoods, and prototypes for these other games.
Finally, if deeproot can ever finalize their platform and they have a solid manufacturing plan in place (I know that’s a BIG if!), I do believe they will start releasing these titles one after another with very little time in between.
Bottom line for deeproot...they need to finalize the platform as that is what I feel they are hung up on and start making some pins! Deeproot can be a game changer and shake up the entire industry if they can ever get RAZA out the door and get some positive momentum going. People have very short memories and all these delays will be quickly forgotten if they can produce a fun pin with better value and features than their competition.
-Wayne (the unofficial voice of deeproot positivity)

As I wrote way earlier in the thread I used to work as an automotive development consultant.
So while I did not actually develop shit (ok, I did help develop software) my job was to track development of each parts iteration and it's tests to oversee where problems are ought to occur and sound an alarm so that we'd hit every major milestone.
Also part of my job was to project sales estimates on model variants to see if it really makes sense to offer XY, if it needs special parts wich it's development will never be refinanced trough sales. Ultimately resulting in a product that in it's variants has as many similar parts as possible AND streamline manufacturing accordingly.

So, projecting that on deeproot and what I think NOT HOPE is going on here:
While we'd all like to see a line at Deeproot that is not the main problem, since you can source that out in the beginning and source it in in parallel.
Dutch pinball did that, and it worked until they had to pay their bills. So if there is still money in the bank (we don't know) you can get this game on the line.
BUT, they not only messed up their own development schedule, the product in itself is (in many, not all parts) not optimized.
Just take the three bottom cab variants with it's decals, direct print, or backlit side panels. - Why would you do that? You need two types of cabs, the direct printed ones can only be used for one machine and you won't have spares if one get's damaged by shipping etc.
Your run numbers get lower, so the price increases and you have storage much more shit.

A pro argument for them is actually the PinBar, wich can replace the need to have a 3 or 4 Button Cabinet for certain games, as well as that it can replace some custom wiring.

But where this -with the information we have so far- is ginormously lacking is that they did not develop their own boardset but just put a full fledged PC inside.
The beauty of Sterns Spike System, aside from everything they tell you and that it's cheap to build when you finally have it ready, is that it has no moving parts like a RAM module. Putting a full PC in there is a huge overhead.
As said we don't know exactly how it's working, but this would be the first thing I'd adress to get rid of that overhead or not be reliant of P3 boards etc.

So onto the question what will happen:
It's totally up to Robert Muellers long breath and deep pockets of course, but I don't see anything that would drive manufacturing costs down, so I don't expect their games to be priced below a Stern Pro. - While a bummer this is ok of course.
I also strongly suggest that they'll cut down features that can be implemented later softwarewise and simplify their "Edition" plans to cut cost, logistic overhead and development. - They WILL do this or they will not be able to get to market and stay there (assuming their cashflow is not endless).
They will keep the pinbar, because it actually has the potential to enrichen the game while actually drive costs down, altough the part may be compareably expensive. - Like, get rid of Start Button, Action Button, maybe even a "blank" coin door with no mechs or none at all because you'll pay cashless NFC on the pinbar. In addition, together with the Fishtank it's the biggest differenciator from the competition.
(Just imagine you could order your beer on the pinbar inbetween balls for an "Ad". )

So, them having shrunken down their endeavours allready I suspect they have to release Raza more sooner then later and to do that cut some software features, get all parts ready, drop some of their Edition plans, hopefully get a nicer lockbar weld and hit the market.

That may be easier said then done, since in addition to all things you guys are assuming are happening inside the company, the "big player" propably tries to prohibit it's vendors to manufacture/ sell stuff for/ to Deeproot.

So the outlook is... not so good. - If we get anything at all, I think we will get no "Stern Pro"-Killer and way less features in the beginning as hoped.
Then again, if they're able to compete with CGC that would be a good start.

Edit: I also think we'll see a pinball machine with some ironing board fold out feet in 8 days.

#12584 3 years ago

Deeproot is in deep poop

#12585 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

JJP is sold out on direct sales of CEs - just look at their website. My distro doesn’t have any more available and many people wanting CEs can’t find them.

I can find a lot of 'em right now, but I don't suggest you'd like to re-import an american game from europe. XD

Quoted from Lounge:

That said, I think we’re on the same side of this argument. DR doesn’t need to change pinball, they just need to have pinball. JJP did it right - price model be damned - they are delivering what the pinball community has been asking for - innovative/creative design, deep theme integration, WiFi updates, Bluetooth audio, external audio, VALUE.
DR needs to take notes.

Mostly agreeing. It's a good thing to have a differenciator or two tough, like JJP has their (for my taste too big) screen and Full RGB lighting.
That was a novum at that time and their machines stand out.

#12586 3 years ago

One thing that stands out to me now after seeing the GNR release is how flimsy RAZA looks. GNR looks solid and RAZA kinda looks like if I blew on it hard it would fall over. It's probably the tiered backbox.

#12587 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

One thing that stands out to me now after seeing the GNR release is how flimsy RAZA looks. GNR looks solid and RAZA kinda looks like if I blew on it hard it would fall over. It's probably the tiered backbox.

I had the same reaction regarding TBL. $12500 for that, or for GnR CE. Unless you really love the TBL theme, for $12500, you are getting a much better experience with GnR

As far as dr. anybody have any relevant news, so as to not piss off the off-topic police.

#12588 3 years ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

I’m not sure if I should get a Guns ‘n Roses and Avengers or hold out for Food Truck and Old Testament. The latter two are dream themes for me.

I can't wait for the Old Testament promo, "Based on the #1 best selling book of ALL TIME! This isn't Pinball evolution, it's PINBALL REVOLUTION!"

#12589 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

It's probably the tiered backbox.

In this case wouldn't it be tear? :Where the heck is the Deeproot Crying emoji:

#12590 3 years ago

"Ben Heck's Des Moines Adventureland"

Coming 2036!

PXL_20201007_003542287~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20201007_003542287~2 (resized).jpg
#12591 3 years ago

Here's a challenge to deeproot programmers:

I'm picturing a convention where deeproot has multiple machines in a row and the pinbar and back box display have an animation that starts on machine 1 and ends on machine 5.

Deeproot has the makings of a scrolling marquee that could span multiple machines. There is nothing like this reported, I just think deeproot should develop/show off something like this. Would definitely wow me.

Focus on launch first...do this at some point. Maybe after the first 5 machines are released.

#12592 3 years ago

The only Deeproot game I’m interested in is if they took over Alien production. RAZA looks like untested shit.

#12593 3 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

The only Deeproot game I’m interested in is if they took over Alien production. RAZA looks like untested shit.

I'm guessing deeproot doesn't even begin to know what things like MTBF are for their new "inventions".

#12594 3 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/deeproot-pinball-platform-pinbar-pinarmor-ecosystem-future-games-and-future-plans/
Under the "Features of PINBAR" section, 24th bullet down: "News, Ads, Custom Content".
I'm in the same boat; if there are ads on DR machines, I would never touch any of them. Wouldn't buy one. Wouldn't play one on location.
Pls, DR, no ads. Crediting partner companies by showing their logo, fine, but I don't want ads to buy toppers, rubbers, mods, etc for the machine. And I especially don't want targeted ads like those that the internet is infested with.

That's not the take i took away from that. I assumed it would be more for locations like "Milkshakes $1.50" and "Check out our new Mr Whippy machine" when the machine isnt being played. It's also worth bearing in mind that this isnt a new concept and old DMD games advertise stuff as well.

#12595 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I can't wait for the Old Testament promo, "Based on the #1 best selling book of ALL TIME! This isn't Pinball evolution, it's PINBALL REVOLUTION!"

Pinball REVELATION!

#12596 3 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

They dont have any production.

#12597 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Coming 2036![quoted image]

Been there. You could have a butter sculpture pinball machine.

#12598 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Coming 2036![quoted image]

Geez Ben, only losers go to Iowa for fun. The cool kids go to Worlds of Fun in KC.

#12599 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

They dont have any production.

You very well may be right but how do you know that?

#12600 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Pinball REVELATION!

Except that's New Testament.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 669.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/252 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.