• 1,148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by blueberryjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeprootcapital-321-2024.02.27.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 7.56.45?PM (resized).png
SEC-140-2024.02.05.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240112_175938_Chrome (resized).jpg
403765574_876339380515815_4670370081257223759_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.41.36?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.29.19?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.27.08?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.42?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.05?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.24.27?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

357 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 669.
#11801 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I hear certain podcasters criticizing pinsiders for making fun of some of the licenses deeproot has announced. The only problem with that is these podcasters pretty much admitted they would not buy these crap titles either. These podcasters go on to say that any pinball to play is better than doing something that is not pinball. I am sorry but this is dumb statement because if nobody is going to buy a shitty theme it will not be available to play because they will not exist in quantity, and a shitty theme is wasting resources and hurting the pinball company’s finances. Designing a licensed/themed game people would actually want to buy would be much more likely to make the pinball company viable and result in more games for us to play.
Pinball machines are expensive. Paying $7000 for a non-licensed pinball machine seems somewhat hollow. Before games were so expensive non-licensed games were more viable because the sounds and video were not as comprehensive and encompassing because of the lack of technology. Those days are pretty much over with massively coded games, lcd screens and stereo sound in combination with big price tags.

I wonder how little thought is put in statements like "license is everything" - but this goes both ways.

The license of course can stir up hype and and a lot of "blind" sales or sales based off of the license alone. This is because you know the game has something you like AND of course you'll have some expectations what you will get in the game. - But it doesn't automatically make a good game.

An unlicensed game is definately off to a slower start and from there on out it depends on how good the game, as a whole, actually is.
(Since there are still Medival Madness etc. produced, whatever counter argument is wrong. )

The additional problem here with announcing (!) unlicensed games, without showing anything, is that you don't know what to expect AT ALL!
You don't have no fond memories of the movie, the music, the characters... to fill the completely blank canvas in your head.
So of course there can't be any interrest if it's something absolutely fresh. - But it doesn't automatically make a game you don't want (when it's out).

So yes, I wonder why a lot of titles have been shown, that people can make absolutely nothing off.
But on the other Hand, an ongoing (spanning multiple games) CYOA pinball game - without any license restrictions - sounds like a dream come true.

Reality's always somewhere in the middle,... and even this only if DR manages to pump out games.

#11802 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Again...not knowing much....why can't the lock down bar and even the whole body be made out of fiberglass? (it's good enough for a corvette)

Fiberglass is laid up by hand, a laborious expensive process. When it needs repair it requires specialized Technicians. I have laid up Boats and it is strong if the thickness is proper but a Corvette is thin and brittle.

#11803 3 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

A good percentage of their marketing bullets are already implemented and deployed and being used by our customers today. There's not too much innovation in networking features, data collection/analysis, coding/configuration frameworks. The trick is always figuring out how best to use them to create a fun, enriched experience for those who want more than what traditional pinball gives them.
If somebody spends millions of dollars and years of dev time and delivers a fantastic, complete experience that's loved by everybody, I'll offer my congrats. I think it makes sense to get machines out, then enhance the ecosystem with more and more features as you learn what your customers connect with and what they don't, and then invest in what works and disregard what doesn't.
If anybody else has $30M they want to invest in an enriched pinball experience... yeesh... call me. Look what we've done with less than $1M.
- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

$30M .... where did u get that number?

#11804 3 years ago

What Deeproot solved here was problem that nobody cared about. The basic approach was “let’s make the most sexy pinball alive so that we become the Tesla of the pinball world”. Ok, that’s a kinda valid approach, maybe. But from a players perspective we weren’t looking for world changing. Or if we were it would be only wrt lowering cost or improving game quality. Is there a single thread here titled “Backboxes just suck!” There is not. Is there a single thread titled “Why the lockdown bar just has to go !” There is not. Clear coat is one I will actually give you matters to players. So ok to work on that as part of the overall package. But when a machine comes out only a few things matter: 1) Theme 2) Price 3) Gameplay. I’m an operator here too. Ain’t gonna choose between RAZA and AIQ based on how one removes the glass or configures game. Sure nice of you to make it better but these are down in the weeds features. And this is just where the wheels came off the bus there. Market research doesn’t matter until it matters. Robert decided he knows what’s wrong with pinball and was gonna fix it for us. Hey if you are right on defining pain points then lots of dollars await you in any industry. If you are not then god help you when you spend millions of dollars on Feature sets that solve non existent pain points.

#11805 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

$30M .... where did u get that number?

Here's some info from our trusted iceman44:

Quoted from iceman44:

They are operating under Reg D and file annual updates with the SEC. If you go onto SEC.GOV and search it you'll find the details right there.

Investment advisors are putting their "accredited clients" into this investment. Looks like an 8% commission.

However, nothing wrong with Reg D, idle capital sitting on the sidelines going to work in the marketplace creating jobs and opportunity. Usually high risk high reward.

Here you go, public records. Actually up to $32 million raised and filed for a new $37 million offering once they reach $35 million on the first one.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1652459/000165245919000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

There's also some covid money added to the mix:
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 1.29.17 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-27 at 1.29.17 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 2.04.54 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-27 at 2.04.54 PM (resized).png
#11806 3 years ago

Pretty sure this company does more than pinball. Haha

#11807 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Again...not knowing much....why can't the lock down bar and even the whole body be made out of fiberglass? (it's good enough for a corvette)
It also seems that there are plenty of materials out there that would stand up to a metal ball better than wood.
Why can't the backglass and wraparound be a big screen so you can change images? (and make animated backglasses neat)
It would be cool if there could be a projector that could project an image on the bottom of the glass.
There's GOTTA be a better way to raise and lower legs than that screwy pad thing on the bottom...
I like wires that have snap in connections and no solder. The easier it is to replace things the better.
Just things off the top of my head as I drink coffee getting ready for football....

The problem with screen backboxes is they are unattractive and undescriptive when turned off.
Connectors are neat but they are also a frequent point of failure.

#11808 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Here's some info from our trusted iceman44:

There's also some covid money added to the mix:[quoted image]

Still don’t see 30m

#11809 3 years ago

https://the575.com/

Total Offering Amount $35,000,000 USD
or Indefinite
Total Amount Sold $32,190,186 USD
Total Remaining to be Sold $2,809,814 USD

This is from the PUBLIC SEC filing for the 575 fund as of 9-12-2019

It appears they added another offering of $37.5 million as of that filing date

Should be an updated filing for 2020 coming soon.

It says the "hybrid preferred equity Class C shares are backed by insurance policies and affiliates"

No idea but i'm speculating Deeproot Pinball would be an "affiliate", along with Deeproot Tech and Deeproot Studios?

An impressive money raise for that 575 product.

It's also possible that NONE of that money went to fund any of those other ventures, including pinball. Although that's not what i heard.

#11810 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's also possible that NONE of that money went to fund any of those other ventures, including pinball.

Bingo

#11811 3 years ago

Edit. Iceman already posted revenue raised.

#11812 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No idea but i'm speculating Deeproot Pinball would be an "affiliate", along with Deeproot Tech and Deeproot Studios?

Didn't they close one of those Deeproot company's? The one in Utah?

#11813 3 years ago

It was the December 2018 TWIP interview it was revealed they were spending $750k a month. The first time their launch was "postponed":

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/deeproot-pinball-launch-postponed/

We are spending over $750k a month now on this project, and that will increase through launch. That is unsustainable without a launch in the short term.

$750k a month all this time isn't hard to add up the money.

#11814 3 years ago

That interview from 2018 is shocking to read now in light of where things stand.

#11815 3 years ago

So, just for recap reading this, from a person that never actually cared about where the money comes from:

Deeproot is an investment fund company, wich actually invests in their own startups.

Knowing one of this startups is not creating revenue, depending on how much money they spent (didn't Robert say 1M a month when they were still going with all their studios?) and how lucrative the other investments are, the only way to pay out their investment fund customers would be via a pyramid scheme.

Does this sum it up correctly?

#11816 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think this post from 2019 really says it all...
Some sort of announcement of a 2d game (app?) featuring RAZA assets. Not the worst idea in the world, but where is it? Why announce it?
Another example of their lack of ability to complete anything. And if they can't get an app out the door... yikes.[quoted image]

I can decipher this for you guys. Deeproot Studios focuses on the art packages for the pins. This is a preview of the 2D animation/art assets for RAZA. (As opposed to other games having a 3D asset pipeline like FoodTruck). No standalone game.

#11817 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I can decipher this for you guys. Deeproot Studios focuses on the art packages for the pins. This is a preview of the 2D animation/art assets for RAZA. (As opposed to other games having a 3D asset pipeline like FoodTruck). No standalone game.

Regarding their original plans I'd assume that they intended to create stuff like this "Food Truck" assets not only for a pinball game but also for a (mobile) game; wich is actually a neat idea to spread cost.

#11818 3 years ago

Hey, let’s all just celebrate the fact that none of us have lost any money (yet) to dr, except for the poor Zidware folks who signed on in hopes of being made whole. You poor bastards can’t seem to catch a break. But as to viability of dr to manufacture pinball, I don’t see or hear anything that says they have a warehouse full of parts and raw materials, haven’t heard of any major hiring in their vicinity (like a factory floor-full of skilled Latinx assembly workers, like Stern’s workforce) and nobody has heard peep one of any of this being set up for this new octo- manufacturing they keep alluding to. If it is some scalable hipster manufacturing system that can “expand on demand”, how does one actually do this? Last I checked, training a workforce to manufacture anything of quality is not something that happens overnight. Ask JJP that question. My money is on CGC coming out on top of the heap of boutique suppliers, with Stern, well, Stern will always be Stern, JJP will keep trying to be the ‘90’s B/W of the 2020’s, API will continue to be a manufacturing house looking for one good theme, and Spooky will continue to do what Spooky does well, keep their head down and just make a decent product (but hopefully one less 3D printy). Multimorphic will continue to try and be relevant and convince people that their platform has legs, and not just the ones on the cabinet. If DR makes a pin (at all) it will more than likely be some kind of cross between a offshore built, China parts filled attempt at undercutting the rest of the market and some sort of “51% assembled in the USA” abomination. But I may be just blowing smoke up a few people’s kilts...

#11819 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Hey, let’s all just celebrate the fact that none of us have lost any money (yet) to dr, except for the poor Zidware folks who signed on in hopes of being made whole.

I don't think the Zidware folks can lose anything to DR. Their losses fall solely on Zidware's doorstep, they only serve to gain if DR keeps it's promises.

#11820 3 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I don't think the Zidware folks can lose anything to DR. Their losses fall solely on Zidware's doorstep, they only serve to gain if DR keeps it's promises.

True, but having one’s hopes dashed yet again would count as an emotional cost, at least to me, if I was in that boat with them. They have my sympathy one way or another.

#11821 3 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Except deeproot is the one funding the zidware legal costs to try to close zidware and presumably buy out assets all while people are still trying to hold zidware to the flame

#11822 3 years ago

Bob’s words himself back in the TWIP interview that Frolic references in late 2018

“TWIP: Is there any concern at deeproot that the launch may never happen?

RM: Zero concern. We are spending over $750k a month now on this project, and that will increase through launch. That is unsustainable without a launch in the short term.”

How do you define “short term” almost 2 years later?

Cash burn with no revenues for years is tough to take.

Let’s hope they get games in the box ASAP.

#11823 3 years ago

Guys, pinball is easy. According to Robert Mueller and Deadpool.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#11824 3 years ago

How can they state 5% income/payment and continue that if they are losing money? Would that be a form of a Ponzi? If not, then at what point does it become a Ponzi if it does not appear to be likely to ever be profitable?
79675954-6F96-492E-96DB-83E6DDF62FDC (resized).jpeg79675954-6F96-492E-96DB-83E6DDF62FDC (resized).jpeg

#11825 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

How can they state 5% income/payment and continue that if they are losing money? Would that be a form of a Ponzi?
[quoted image]

Would this imply that a ton of people are going to ask for their 7% interest back payments when they hit 5 years from the initial offering? If they go under I think that would be the time.

#11826 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

How can they state 5% income/payment and continue that if they are losing money? Would that be a form of a Ponzi? If not, then at what point does it become a Ponzi if it does not appear to be likely to ever be profitable?
[quoted image]

Well, we don‘t know if it‘s this money that is used financing deeproot pinball.

According to RM it‘s his own money.

#11827 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We are spending over $750k a month

For that, I could make several really nice games.

#11828 3 years ago

I have lots of questions;
Will the Pinbar have scratch and sniff technology?
Or maybe self cleaning uv technology in this world of covid.
Will the pinbar work with a latex glove on?
What's the BOM on a machine kickstand?
What's the Bom on hydraulic playfield glass lifting device?
What the hell is a Deeproot?
Will my pinbar play space invaders?
How the Hell do you bleed $750 k a month and still not have an assembly llne?
Why Texas, when Robert could have been better off with taxes in Nevada?
Does Robert call Andrew H. for advice?

Wishing them success at this point may be fruitless. Shame.

#11829 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Well, we don‘t know if it‘s this money that is used financing deeproot pinball.
According to RM it‘s his own money.

Yeah I don’t believe that it’s his own money one bit. At $750k a month burn it means since 2018 mueller has spent 20 million of his own cash? Doubt it. He’s an attorney and attorneys are compensated well but he’s an estate planner / wills attorney according to Google. I doubt he’s making millions doing that. And if he is, he is putting it all at risk in a venture he has zero experience with? Seems unlikely.

#11830 3 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Yeah I don’t believe that it’s his own money one bit. At $750k a month burn it means since 2018 mueller has spent 20 million of his own cash? Doubt it. He’s an attorney and attorneys are compensated well but he’s an estate planner / wills attorney according to Google. I doubt he’s making millions doing that. And if he is, he is putting it all at risk in a venture he has zero experience with? Seems unlikely.

I worked with some guys that ruined one of the banks when the real estate bubble bursted, 20 million is laughable for them...

...BUT these guys are basically dumbfucks that don‘t „produce“ anything at the end. (For every 1$ of something „real“, 10$ of speculation are flowing around.)

Srsly, I don‘t think that Robert Müller is that bad of a person since they actually try to „produce“ something. A real haptic thing, not some purely speculative phantasy.

Then again: Please bear in mind I‘m german and anything other then paying cash is evil!

#11831 3 years ago

This thread reminds me of why I love Scott Danesi games. Shows what can be done when you’re more concerned about making and shipping games rather than endless noodling about making features nobody cares about.

#11832 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Shows what can be done when you’re more concerned about making and shipping games

I highly doubt Scott was thinking about making and shipping games when he made TA

#11833 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Why Texas, when Robert could have been better off with taxes .

Robert just pissed himsellf
Texas, taxes
Busted

#11834 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I highly doubt Scott was thinking about making and shipping games when he made TA

Good point but after he made the prototype he had to make a production and shipping two games now, with Charley and Spooky company. It doesn’t take an army of people and millions of dollars to make a great pinball machine.

#11835 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

it will more than likely be some kind of cross between a offshore built, China parts filled attempt at undercutting the rest of the market and some sort of “51% assembled in the USA” abomination.

Could be. But honestly (blanket statement) what isn't made over seas let alone in China? The majority of my house is sponsored by China. Since ~1965 we've done nothing but shipped jobs overseas due to taxes and/or environmental restrictions to a nation that is the main offender of pollution! I'm a proud American but by god call a spade a spade. We cut off our noses to spite our faces. It kills me to buy something that isn't stamped "Made in the USA" but when the price tag is substantially more that money is just as good in my pocket as it is theirs. If DR uses China or Taiwan for anything can we blame them? What about the other manufacturers? Is everything they use made in the USA? Those are questions not attacks on you btw

#11836 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It doesn’t take an army of people and millions of dollars to make a great pinball machine.

Agreed.

#11837 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Could be. But honestly (blanket statement) what isn't made over seas let alone in China? The majority of my house is sponsored by China. Since ~1965 we've done nothing but shipped jobs overseas due to taxes and/or environmental restrictions to a nation that is the main offender of pollution! I'm a proud American but by god call a spade a spade. We cut off our noses to spite our faces. It kills me to buy something that isn't stamped "Made in the USA" but when the price tag is substantially more that money is just as good in my pocket as it is theirs. If DR uses China or Taiwan for anything can we blame them? What about the other manufacturers? Is everything they use made in the USA? Those are questions not attacks on you btw

The best thing about not producing pinball machines is you don’t have to worry about the geopolitical ramifications of pinball machine production.

Hong Kong? Detroit? Middle Earth?

Really don’t matter, does it?

#11838 3 years ago

Funny getting people excited over dozens of future titles within the next year when they havn't even made the first.

#11839 3 years ago

Just saw the testing results on RAZA “orange peel” hammer tested play-field after 500 plays.

Seems to be holding up well...

038CE5D3-397E-4FA1-A68A-9EEA2B9AFC44 (resized).jpeg038CE5D3-397E-4FA1-A68A-9EEA2B9AFC44 (resized).jpeg
#11840 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

[quoted image]

Exact language.

"The575 invests in several asset classes. Safe institutional life policies are the primary underlying asset, along with secondary allocations in other assets.

Please refer to the PPM for all term, risks, and guarantees."

$750k per month from somewhere.

DR studios I hear is just a part time shell

Anyhow, all that doesn't matter to us, just start selling games! Everything else could take of itself.

#11841 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Exact language.
"The575 invests in several asset classes. Safe institutional life policies are the primary underlying asset, along with secondary allocations in other assets.
Please refer to the PPM for all term, risks, and guarantees."
$750k per month from somewhere.
DR studios I hear is just a part time shell
Anyhow, all that doesn't matter to us, just start selling games! Everything else could take of itself.

While I‘m actually excited by what they have to offer, I have to agree with people that say they‘re not even close to manufacturing.

Not if they intend to change stuff hardwarewise (like the lockbar) at least.

The thing I‘m most bummed out about is that they don‘t seem to have innovated regarding cheapen down manufacturing.
When I read that they have a full blown PC inside as well as a second power supply I don‘t see how they want to undercut Stern Pro pricing.

#11842 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

When I read that they have a full blown PC inside as well as a second power supply I don‘t see how they want to undercut Stern Pro pricing.

Probably was comparing to a Stern Premium, not a pro. Was "pro" a word Robert actually used? I think he just stated "cheaper than a Stern".

#11843 3 years ago

Not sure why we all accept As fact that $750k a month burn through number.

Could just be more dick-swinging bullshit, right?

#11844 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Probably was comparing to a Stern Premium, not a pro. Was "pro" a word Robert actually used? I think he just stated "cheaper than a Stern".

I’ve only been in the hobby for a short time...but I know this. People will pay and slightly overpay for a title they want. The toppers alone are now being priced as limited edition status symbols. Why would you undercut a competitor that is making decent profits? Is the price really that big of a factor for buyers? If a manufacturer started making machines for $5000...do you think that would disrupt Stern? It wouldn't. Stern’s price also reflects the license price.

I’m a Lego collector. Star Wars LEGO cost 180% more than Ninjago (price per brick average). Because Lego owns Ninjago...they can make them cheaper because they don’t pay the licensing costs. Star Wars still outsells Ninjago.

#11845 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I’ve only been in the hobby for a short time...but I know this. People will pay and slightly overpay for a title they want. The toppers alone are now being priced as limited edition status symbols. Why would you undercut a competitor that is making decent profits? Is the price really that big of a factor for buyers? If a manufacturer started making machines for $5000...do you think that would disrupt Stern? It wouldn't. Stern’s price also reflects the license price.
I’m a Lego collector. Star Wars LEGO cost 180% more than Ninjago (price per brick average). Because Lego owns Ninjago...they can make them cheaper because they don’t pay the licensing costs. Star Wars still outsells Ninjago.

...and therein lies the rub.

Innovation is great and I'd be all over the improved PF quality and cool "lift-the-hood" PF glass lifter, etc., but if it doesn't come on a really compelling game, it might as well not exist.

They keep putting the cart before the horse. Show us an amazing game(s) that we all want and *then* blow our minds with the innovation stuff. Nobody buys a game because it's innovative. They buy it because it's fun.

So far, I haven't seen anything that anyone has described as "fun". Not even sure the world appears anywhere in all the DR marketing babble, and they use *a lot* of words.

#11846 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not sure why we all accept As fact that $750k a month burn through number.
Could just be more dick-swinging bullshit, right?

Very likely yes. Honest businessman is for the most part an oxymoron. If it truly is $750K a month then dear god there has really not been much to show for that expenditure has there ? I sure hope the cafeteria food and employee perks were at least premium quality.

#11847 3 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Funny getting people excited over dozens of future titles within the next year when they havn't even made the first.

Whos getting excited?

#11848 3 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

What Deeproot solved here was problem that nobody cared about. The basic approach was “let’s make the most sexy pinball alive so that we become the Tesla of the pinball world”. Ok, that’s a kinda valid approach, maybe. But from a players perspective we weren’t looking for world changing. Or if we were it would be only wrt lowering cost or improving game quality. Is there a single thread here titled “Backboxes just suck!” There is not. Is there a single thread titled “Why the lockdown bar just has to go !” There is not. Clear coat is one I will actually give you matters to players. So ok to work on that as part of the overall package. But when a machine comes out only a few things matter: 1) Theme 2) Price 3) Gameplay. I’m an operator here too. Ain’t gonna choose between RAZA and AIQ based on how one removes the glass or configures game. Sure nice of you to make it better but these are down in the weeds features. And this is just where the wheels came off the bus there. Market research doesn’t matter until it matters. Robert decided he knows what’s wrong with pinball and was gonna fix it for us. Hey if you are right on defining pain points then lots of dollars await you in any industry. If you are not then god help you when you spend millions of dollars on Feature sets that solve non existent pain points.

History has shown countless times technology and innovation offering solutions to problems people didn’t even know they had, until the new and improved way comes to market. Then and only then is the old way considered obsolete and the new way embraced and become the new standard. This is what I anticipate with deeproot, if they can ever get some games out the door.

#11850 3 years ago

I would like to see the college professor come and defend his position on DR. As I remember he said DR would take feedback on RAZA and come back with an amazing pin. CrazyLevi should be able to provide content.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 669.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/237 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.