Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 672.
#8651 3 years ago

Week(s) since last update: 1

#8652 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Week(s) since last update: 1

Last update? ...To say what? There was no coming date, No release date, The crisis changed their plan... Seriously ??

Not even single thing to discuss...

#8653 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Last update? ...To say what? There was no coming date, No release date, The crisis changed their plan... Seriously ??
Not even single thing to discuss...

Week(s) since last sign of live: 1

#8654 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Thanks. Let’s call a cat a cat.

#8655 3 years ago

Guys, be patient as they are just "adding back in some more innovations", whatever that means.

#8656 3 years ago

Any word for those of you approaching the June 2020 deadline for delivery of your games?

#8657 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Any word for those of you approaching the June 2020 deadline for delivery of your games?

Hopefully they have been contacted and Deeproot is waiting for all the replies before posting an update July 1.

#8658 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Can you elaborate on this? What is this deadline for?

#8659 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What is this deadline for?

Here's a post from a year ago in this same thread:

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"By June 28th, we will provide Zidware claimants who i) filed and perfected a claim ii) within the prescribed time, and iii) signed/returned the Goodwill Agreements a choice between extending the delivery date or receiving monetary benefits as outlined in each’s agreement. All other claimants' claims or vendors' claims will thereinafter be rejected. That is the finale and extent of our self-imposed, voluntary goodwill to deal with the Zidware situation."
Fulltilt is one the guys who took no money yet but wants to see what Deeproot is about to release.

When such offer was made by Deeproot, those who agreed to sign and return the agreement were to be given their choice of one game from the large selection that Deeproot planned to have available -or- a refund of half what had been paid by them to Zidware. If no games were available by June 28, 2019, then they could defer and still take a game later or get a full refund of what they had paid to Zidware. As you know, no Deeproot games were available as of 6/28/19 and some people who had chosen to take a game did then change and request a full refund. The agreement deadline was pushed out a year to 2020 which is now rapidly approaching. Will Deeproot have early production RAZA games to offer them or will they get another chance to request refunds?

Some people (who had money paid to Zidware for more than one non-existent game) had specific agreements to receive two new Deeproot games as compensation (this category may include Fulltilt).

#8660 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Hopefully they have been contacted and Deeproot is waiting for all the replies before posting an update July 1.

No contact to me re the agreement and upcoming deadline.

#8661 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No contact to me re the agreement and upcoming deadline.

I hope you get contacted within 8 days.

#8662 3 years ago

I just hope they can get it together and launch some games soon

#8663 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I just hope they can get it together and launch some games soon

I am ready for the launch.

#8664 3 years ago

I am ready for the launch.

555c87e7008ad (resized).png555c87e7008ad (resized).png
#8665 3 years ago

#8666 3 years ago

If not, I’ll be sending a reminder email.

#8667 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I inquired about this and was told that "Robert will announce what will make sense soon"

What that means I have no idea...

#8668 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

I inquired about this and was told that "Robert will announce what will make sense soon"

At this point I have no idea what the hell soon means to Deeproot ... No idea at all

#8669 3 years ago

I would like to try one of these games, and I am not having any luck on the Pinside map.

Can someone update the map please?

#8670 3 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

What if “what will make sense” means chapter 7?
Just asking questions.

#8671 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

What if “what will make sense” means chapter 7?
Just asking questions.

Then I hope I'm among the first group that gets some of the disbursement.

#8672 3 years ago

Can someone send me a pm when there is some real news.

#8673 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

There is a lot of real news. But that's real real news.

#8674 3 years ago

The most entertaining aspect of this story is going to be when deeproot blames Covid-19 for their eventual demise.

#8675 3 years ago

I lost all excitement for Deeproot.
Moving on.....

#8676 3 years ago

Has DeepRoot set another date for their games? I have not followed close to the thread and the one date I know was 6/2019. They show a raza and after that I don't know much .

#8677 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Has DeepRoot set another fate for their games? I have not followed close to the thread and the one date I know was 6/2019. They show a raza and after that I don't know much .

Thats All, your up to date.
Texas may be under some lockdowns by Monday.

Quoted from okgrak:

The most entertaining aspect of this story is going to be when deeproot blames Covid-19 for their eventual demise.

So your right here.

#8678 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Thats All, your up to date.
Texas may be under some lockdowns by Monday.

So your right here.

Thank you!

#8679 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Has DeepRoot set another fate for their games?

Freudian slip? (Assuming you meant to type another date.)

#8680 3 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Freudian slip? (Assuming you meant to type another date.)

Whoops , fixed that . Thanks.

#8681 3 years ago

I feel a Deeproot announcement any day now.

#8682 3 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

I feel a Deeproot announcement any day now.

I feel something too.........hitting the bathroom!

#8683 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I feel something too.........hitting the bathroom!

Hopefully it wasn’t a Deeproot.

#8684 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Like anyone is going to remember to pm you in 2 years.

#8685 3 years ago

This thread is almost funny..... almost.

#8686 3 years ago

So is it true that Nordman is out at Deeproot and in with CGC? That can't be a good omen if so.

#8687 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

This thread is almost funny..... almost.

That post above yours is pretty funny!!

#8688 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

So is it true that Nordman is out at Deeproot and in with CGC? That can't be a good omen if so.

I think his designs for deeproot are ready and paid.
So its time to go on.
Steve Richie can't live from his designs, he works in the Stern factory between designs to pay the bill.

#8689 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Weeks since last lifesign: 2

#8690 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

That post above yours is pretty funny!!

Almost.....

#8691 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I see it as a neutral omen for Deeproot.

Nordman is a hired gun and I mean that in a very good way. Since the closing of Williams, Bally, Midway, he's worked for Stern, Heighway, Spooky, Jersey Jack and Multimorphic before Deeproot and now at CGC. He also designed a game in 2017 for Valley Dynamo and I only mention that to allow some heads to explode.

I remember Pinside having a meltdown with conspiracies and doom predictions after Nordman left Jersey Jack. Turns out his contract with JJ had simply expired and there was no drama. Pure Pinside. LOL

With the exception of Heighway Pinball, Nordman quietly moved along from all of those companies, including Deeproot.

I admire his nomadic style and look forward to seeing what he produces at CGC.

#8692 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nordman is a hired gun and I mean that in a very good way. Since the closing of Williams, Bally, Midway, he's worked for Stern, Heighway, Spooky, Jersey Jack and Multimorphic before Deeproot and now at CGC. He also designed a game for Valley Dynamo and I only mention that to allow some heads to explode.
I remember Pinside having a meltdown with conspiracies and doom predictions after Nordman left Jersey Jack. Turns out his contract with JJ had simply expired and there was no drama. Pure Pinside. LOL
With the exception of Heighway Pinball, Nordman quietly moved along from all of those companies, including Deeproot.

That's a lot of non disclosures to sign.

#8693 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nordman is a hired gun and I mean that in a very good way. Since the closing of Williams, Bally, Midway, he's worked for Stern, Heighway, Spooky, Jersey Jack and Multimorphic before Deeproot and now at CGC. He also designed a game for Valley Dynamo and I only mention that to allow some heads to explode.

Heck YEAH! ..... Spooky/CGC Colaboration .... Nordman ft. Danesi vs EPthe GEEK + Chuck .... and in some Volume of Units! . . . and Solid!

#8694 3 years ago

Well hopefully Nordman got in a full design that's waiting to be built. He's one of my favorite designers. I'd love to hear that he's designing Whitewater 2 right now for CGC.

#8695 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nordman is a hired gun and I mean that in a very good way. Since the closing of Williams, Bally, Midway, he's worked for Stern, Heighway, Spooky, Jersey Jack and Multimorphic before Deeproot and now at CGC. He also designed a game in 2017 for Valley Dynamo and I only mention that to allow some heads to explode.

In addition:
He already left over half a year ago.

#8696 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hopefully it wasn’t a Deeproot.

It was a deepshit.

#8697 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Well hopefully Nordman got in a full design that's waiting to be built. He's one of my favorite designers. I'd love to hear that he's designing Whitewater 2 right now for CGC.

Why White Water 2? I rather see a pin with a new theme.. With Youssi on art and lots of humor of course

I love what John does with the pencil

#8698 3 years ago
Quoted from WODKA:

Why White Water 2? I rather see a pin with a new theme.. With Youssi on art and lots of humor of course
I love what John does with the pencil

CGC does remakes. They are basically done making any 90s game that I would want except Whitewater. Rather than a remake of Whitewater ala AFMr, MMr, MBr; I'd love to see them go to the next level for Whitewater since they have Dennis in house. If not Whitewater 2, then maybe a Whitewater 2.0 with the same layout but RGB LEDs, high res display, updated stereo sound and an appropriately cool topper.

#8699 3 years ago

Barry has COVID

2020-06-29 (resized).jpg2020-06-29 (resized).jpg
#8700 3 years ago

Hope he pulls through 100%!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/174?hl=extraballz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.