Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 672.
#751 6 years ago
Quoted from ObiJohnKenobi:

Does anyone else feel uneasy about this banner? Making weird time frame promises, like a weirdo company. Rather than an exciting announcement it comes of as desperate promises. Everyone hold onto your butts.

I already lost my butt. It can only improve from here.

#752 6 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I already lost my butt. It can only improve from here.

Butt is lost...

laugh ass off.giflaugh ass off.gif

#753 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Butt is lost...

I want my pin (resized).jpgI want my pin (resized).jpg

#754 6 years ago
Quoted from ObiJohnKenobi:

Does anyone else feel uneasy about this banner? Making weird time frame promises, like a weirdo company. Rather than an exciting announcement it comes of as desperate promises. Everyone hold onto your butts.

You must be the life of the party... U want an exciting announcement? Do u expect Robert to come out acting like Steve Ballmer from Microsoft or what? If u don't know who Steve Ballmer is then watch this video

#755 6 years ago
Quoted from HeavyMetalBalls:

You must be the life of the party... U want an exciting announcement? Do u expect Robert to come out acting like Steve Ballmer from Microsoft or what? If u don't know who Steve Ballmer is then watch this video
» YouTube video

Maybe the 5th day of DeepRoot will involve a coke binge fueled rampage around the stage at TPF next year. It worked for Steve.

#756 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Maybe the 5th day of DeepRoot will involve a coke binge fueled rampage around the stage at TPF next year. It worked for Steve.

Lmao I would actually love to see that. "DEVELOPER'S! DEVELOPERS! DEVELOPERS!" "WHO SAID SIT DOWN" haha

#757 6 years ago

I think all who lost money with JPop hope DeepRoot survive and get something back from there money.
So every troll in this tread don't care you get your money back.
Get a life.

4 weeks later
#758 5 years ago

Hmmm.. crickets these days. Was there satisfaction after the TPF?

Did I miss the transition to a different thread?

Or maybe it's just going to be another few years...

#759 5 years ago

Well ask and be heard.

Today I received my "Goodwill Agreement".

I think I'll have a read! (:

#760 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Well ask and be heard.
Today I received my "Goodwill Agreement".
I think I'll have a read! (:

Goodwill agreement...all sounds good.

#761 5 years ago

I've sent my 4,995 canceled check cashed by Zidware with popadiuks signature on the cashed side (back) but doesn't seem to be good enough? I would also like to see if they will credit me the 5 bucks lol

#762 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I've sent my 4,995 canceled check cashed by Zidware with popadiuks signature on the cashed side (back) but doesn't seem to be good enough? I would also like to see if they will credit me the 5 bucks lol

How the hell is that not good enough?!

#763 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

How the hell is that not good enough?!</blo
Not sure but I received confusing really well written email yesterday by someone that obviously doesn't check what they send.

Dear claimant,

If you are receiving this email, we do not show that you have not submitted any documentation of your claim. Please contact us if you feel this is in error.
Thank you.

dt

This is after filling out and sending all paper work plus a copy of the front and back check Popadiuk cashed with RAZA written in the note line at bottom of check.

#764 5 years ago

Sooooo, i am guessing if this wasn't good enough and they are confused and lost with actual real proof, then write an email that's impossible to understand if it was or was not good enough, I for one am really looking forward to see what these guys are actually blowing Stern out of the water with.

#765 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

what these guys are actually blowing Stern out of the water with.

Hot air.

#766 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Sooooo, i am guessing if this wasn't good enough and they are confused and lost with actual real proof, then write an email that's impossible to understand if it was or was not good enough, I for one am really looking forward to see what these guys are actually blowing Stern out of the water with.

I had a copy of an email string with John and an electronic notice of the cashed check from my bank, and I got approved in like 5 minutes. I'm guessing there was a mix-up with you.

#767 5 years ago

well i've done my part filled out their forms sent the email with copy of cashed check both sides with john signature from cashing at his bank and raza written smack on the front and I have sent twice now with no response. I wonder if owning the IP to the tittles has anything to do with it. Contract stipulated would only transfer if we all received a complete and 100% working Magic girl and well........

#768 5 years ago

Mr. Brandes,

On January 31, 2017 Pintasia by and through its President Sabrina Wei entered into a certain Confidential Settlement & Release Agreement with Zidware, Inc. that became effective February 3, 2017. I have possession of the agreement because I am an excepted party to it. It is my understanding through counsel that Zidware satisfactorily performed under the terms of the agreement, and there have been no attempts by Pintasia to claim otherwise. That agreement had very strict confidentiality covenants in which you were a intended party and therefore required to keep them. You have made multiple comments on this public platform in violation of the confidential terms of the agreement, mischaracterizing confidential terms of the agreement, and dishonestly misrepresenting performance by the parties.

You are also in violation of several of the pre-requisites to qualify under the Goodwill Terms. Rather than tell you in private and have you dishonestly report the denial publicly...your Goodwill Terms claim is hereby denied. Your claim is the first, and I hope the last, claim we have to deal with in this fashion.

--Robert J. Mueller, Esq. dT

#769 5 years ago

More hot air! I am never dishonest And take offense to the accusation I am! Deformation!

#770 5 years ago

Ho. Ly. Shit.

.. Wow. They have got to be kidding.

#771 5 years ago

hah, i almost posted that i bet he violated his terms by posting as a joke but didnt want to troll. wtf. I had it typed out by deleted it lol "good will" my ass.

#772 5 years ago

I just have to say their company logo fits well!

#774 5 years ago

Is pettiness an official claim denial reason?

#775 5 years ago

Shew, that’s definitely eh, one way to do things?

Lots of people were lied to and screwed over for vast sums of money, with seemingly no recourse. It’s great if they plan to make people whole, but to punish people out of money they paid because they talked a little shit (if that’s even the case)? There should be a lot of leeway granted to people that have been strung along on this rollercoaster for years and years with seemingly no end in sight.

Apparently deep root feels differently about it...

#776 5 years ago

Don't worry Karma is a bitch and he who picked the logo picked it for good reason I'm sure everyone else that works there who needs the money are stand up people!

#777 5 years ago

Yikes! Not the best way to drum up support for the new company!

If deep root does manage to make any games I can only imagine how great their customer service is going to be.

#778 5 years ago
Quoted from deeproot:

Mr. Brandes,
On January 31, 2017 Pintasia by and through its President Sabrina Wei entered into a certain Confidential Settlement & Release Agreement with Zidware, Inc. that became effective February 3, 2017. I have possession of the agreement because I am an excepted party to it. It is my understanding through counsel that Zidware satisfactorily performed under the terms of the agreement, and there have been no attempts by Pintasia to claim otherwise. That agreement had very strict confidentiality covenants in which you were a intended party and therefore required to keep them. You have made multiple comments on this public platform in violation of the confidential terms of the agreement, mischaracterizing confidential terms of the agreement, and dishonestly misrepresenting performance by the parties.
You are also in violation of several of the pre-requisites to qualify under the Goodwill Terms. Rather than tell you in private and have you dishonestly report the denial publicly...your Goodwill Terms claim is hereby denied. Your claim is the first, and I hope the last, claim we have to deal with in this fashion.

What claims are these? I’m not following, claims for what?

#779 5 years ago

What a joke.

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from deeproot:

Mr. Brandes,

If you ever manage to actually produce a game, I hope you never sell one. Our community doesn't need your ego nor your awful treatment of its members.

#781 5 years ago

Thats so crazy all i can think of is this

images-6 (resized).jpgimages-6 (resized).jpg

#782 5 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

Thats so crazy all i can think of is this

like I care just wanted to expose him for what and who he really is! It really didn't take that much effort at all. Good day sir!

#783 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Is pettiness an official claim denial reason?

remember when they said they could/would deny claims based on people tearing them down? well, I think you see them doing that here

#784 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

remember when they said they could/would deny claims based on people tearing them down? well, I think you see them doing that here

So pre-meditated pettiness?

#785 5 years ago

And where did I tear them down flynn? My claim was sent in Feb 25 just like everyone else did. Funny thing is I was about the only one who never got a response! So if you think i am upset I wont get credit for my Raza well then be a sport and buy my Magic Girl, I swear according to them its a fully working pinball machine!

#786 5 years ago

If there's anybody out there that wants to say anything bad about this company but is afraid of their bully tactics, let me know privately. I'll be happy to publish anonymously on your behalf and ensure that it's seen by pinball people. Their scare tactics are ridiculous.

They can either start acting proper, or they can take the blowback. Their choice going forward.

#787 5 years ago

Deep Throat?

#788 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

And where did I tear them down flynn?

No idea.. but I imagine it falls under his assertion of "You have made multiple comments on this public platform in violation of the confidential terms of the agreement, mischaracterizing confidential terms of the agreement, and dishonestly misrepresenting performance by the parties."

#789 5 years ago

What is the Deeproot logo?

#790 5 years ago

Are there Deeproot fans? Are they a real business? It all looks like an elaborate troll of both pinball fans and other pinball producers.

#791 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What is the Deeproot logo?

It's a picture of potential customers bung holes before they get 'deep rooted'

#792 5 years ago
Quoted from deeproot:

Mr. Brandes,

Why is your Logo a pinball up your Ass?
Dude, your not going to sell shit!
How can you function with waking up each morning claiming your starting a pinball company?
Whomever supports or backs this company is just throwing good money into more bad pinball.
Better off investing in an Hydrofoil.
So sad your Using Andrew as your mentor!

#793 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

If there's anybody out there that wants to say anything bad about this company but is afraid of their bully tactics, let me know privately. I'll be happy to publish anonymously on your behalf and ensure that it's seen by pinball people. Their scare tactics are ridiculous.
They can either start acting proper, or they can take the blowback. Their choice going forward.

They can filter through me as well Jar! This guy is out to lunch and comes on here like he is taking down Stern and every other company that have put their hard years in getting to where they are. I don't care what they produce I will never give them a dime. His attitude and bully tactics to everyone in this community, and I so wish I could share some emails sent to others they have shared with me , makes me sick and it's nothing more than a narcissist that has no friends and has to bang his own drums.

#794 5 years ago

I wouldn't buy a game off of them even if it was the best game ever made. I think they're full of shit anyways personally. They probably wont even make any games but if they do they will fail anyways. Just another fly by night company. I'm sure they will be asking for deposits on games though and then take peoples money and run just like all the other fly by night pinball companies that have come and gone.

#795 5 years ago

One thing you notice is, the quietest ones end up being the ones who deliver.

JJP, Stern, American Pinball and Spooky don't really trumpet much from on high, while Skit-B, Heighway and Zidware all had plenty to say. Deeproot seems more in that vein.

#796 5 years ago

Come on, guys.. Deeproot was founded by an attorney. At least half of you have to be smart enough to know that the majority will be legally and definitively screwed by complete means of technicality roulette - minus a few lucky handful to make the whole thing look legit.

#797 5 years ago

Stretching my limited brain but I can’t recall JPop ever making a Zidware pitch on Pinside.

#798 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Stretching my limited brain but I can’t recall JPop ever making a Zidware pitch on Pinside.

True, but if I recall, he put on a lot of 'presentations' at pin conventions.. Like Kulek.

#799 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I can’t recall JPop ever making a Zidware pitch on Pinside

It was early, even I was barely posting on pinside at that point. He made plenty of pitches on RGP and PROC forums.

#800 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Come on, guys.. Deeproot was founded by an attorney. At least half of you have to be smart enough to know that the majority will be legally and definitively screwed by complete means of technicality roulette - minus a few lucky handful to make the whole thing look legit.

Seems their are many attornies on this site. A purge would be welcome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/16?hl=bkbirge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.