Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 672.
#7951 4 years ago

if you believe that deeproots 'chinese coronavirus' comment was racist, just wait until you see the menu choices for those attending the reveal.

drmenu (resized).pngdrmenu (resized).png
#7952 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

O.K. You are a racist.

Thank you sir

#7953 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

if you believe that deeproots 'chinese coronavirus' comment was racist, just wait until you see the menu choices for those attending the reveal.[quoted image]

Omelet or omelette is the correct spelling. I wouldn't trust that fictional restaurant, at least not until it reveals some yokes.

#7954 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Did the Spanish get there asses kicked in 1918?

You are correct that historically flus have been named by starting location. This has changed for the reasons I've mentioned.

Your using the classic "appeal to tradition" fallacy.

#7955 4 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Omelet or omelette is the correct spelling.

they should give popaduik a spell checker. that way nordman wouldnt have to continue fixing johns mistakes for him.

#7957 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

You are correct that historically flus have been named by starting location. This has changed for the reasons I've mentioned.

You so sensitive

#7958 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

That is definately a wrong thing to do.

That‘s why I stick with the „noone gives a shit“ approach.

#7959 4 years ago

The virus is called SARS CoV 2, and it causes the Covid 19 disease. There is no "Chinese" involved. So let's just keep it that way and move on...

#7960 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The virus is called SARS CoV 2, and it causes the Covid 19 disease. There is no "Chinese" involved. So let's just keep it that way and move on...

I moved on long ago. Just over one week until the official launch...anticipation is building...what’s behind those curtains???

#7961 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The virus is called SARS CoV 2, and it causes the Covid 19 disease. There is no "Chinese" involved.

As allready written: It's called that officially since when? - The "Chinese/ Wuhan" just dropped out of the name 3 weeks ago, no reason to call anyone a racist because he didn't adjust fast enough. XD

Quoted from Bublehead:

So let's just keep it that way and move on...

WHERE?! We're all under Quarantine!!!

#7962 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Anticipation is building...what’s behind those curtains???

To be honest my anticipation died off a little bit and I'm just feeling sorry for everyones businesses.

Deeproot is allready a year late and has to launch, no matter what, and I can't think of worse circumstances then now.

Let's hope all pinball shows, barcades etc. survive that low time. (And of course everyone else.)

(That all said I really want a new pinball at home now more then ever. XD )

#7964 4 years ago

Hey, now theres that Deeproot thread I remember. Back on track

F071D33E-933D-4954-9D09-6844D6B06B8C (resized).jpegF071D33E-933D-4954-9D09-6844D6B06B8C (resized).jpeg
#7965 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

To be honest my anticipation died of a little bit and I'm just feeling sorry for everyones businesses.
Deeproot is allready a year late and has to launch, no matter what, and I can't think of worse circumstances then now.
Let's hope all pinball shows, barcades etc. survive that low time. (And of course everyone else.)
(That all said I really want a new pinball at home now more then ever. XD )

Agreed and well said. My excitement for the launch has waned as well...this whole thing has put me in a funk. I was just trying to escape the constant in your face and everywhere you turn coronavirus talk. Once again, not minimizing the situation we are all in. Carry on...

#7966 4 years ago

9_ladies_dancing_-_dribbble.gif9_ladies_dancing_-_dribbble.gif
#7967 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Hey, now theres that Deeproot thread I remember. Back on track[quoted image]

These are really, really strange times. I just upvoted WolfeMaaan.

#7968 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

O.K. You are a racist.

Have you even been to these open air markets in asia? You can buy freshly skinned dog, cash and carry!

#7969 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Have you even been to these open air markets in asia? You can buy freshly skinned dog, cash and carry!

Seen footage of them . Pretty scary , but I understand and realize other countries enjoy other foods. No time to remove fur , burn it off...

#7970 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

These virus’s start in China.Their marketplace is a combination market and slaughterhouse.Blood and virus’s from bats rats and civet cats oh my.Something in China needs to change call me a racist!

Seems like you need a bit more info on this subject. This virus and SARS started in the wet markets of China. MERS started from camels in the Middle East. Swine flu H1N1 started in the good old USA.

#7971 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Swine flu H1N1 started in the good old USA.

And here in the Netherlands I've never heard anyone day 'the American swine flu'. Even though a lot of you think that'd be ok, I don't think attaching a countries name to a desease is a good thing.

#7972 4 years ago
Quoted from sven:

And here in the Netherlands I've never heard anyone day 'the American swine flu'. Even though a lot of you think that'd be ok, I don't think attaching a countries name to a desease is a good thing.

That's just how we do things bro.

If you aren't blaming, you aren't trying.

Works a million times better here for us than having actual leadership.

#7973 4 years ago
Quoted from sven:

Though I agree attaching a countries name to a disease is not the best idea. I do believe it is fair to discuss how the wet markets like the ones in China are more likely to produce more Coronavirus outbreaks than anywhere else in the world. This should be addressed IMO.

#7974 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

These are really, really strange times. I just upvoted WolfeMaaan.

Now I just might downvote you for upvoting

#7975 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Seems like you need a bit more info on this subject. This virus and SARS started in the wet markets of China. MERS started from camels in the Middle East. Swine flu H1N1 started in the good old USA.

Thanks for the education Google man,I’m aware of these facts I was talking of this very avoidable virus

#7976 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

9[quoted image]

Ahh, who doesn't love some dancing girls!

#7977 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Did the Spanish get there asses kicked in 1918?

You know the Spanish flu didn’t come from Spain, right? It was called the Spanish flu because it was the first country to be truly devastated. The flu most likely originated in the U.K. or USA.

So they did definitely get their assess kicked in 1918.

#7979 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Seen footage of them . Pretty scary , but I understand and realize other countries enjoy other foods. No time to remove fur , burn it off...

Oh yea, dont get me wrong, dog meat, when properly prepared and seasoned is quite tasty...

#7980 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

You know the Spanish flu didn’t come from Spain, right? It was called the Spanish flu because it was the first country to be truly devastated. The flu most likely originated in the U.K. or USA.

Same as how the "CCV" supposedly didn't originate in China. Nothing unexpected really.

#7981 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Same as how the "CCV" supposedly didn't originate in China. Nothing unexpected really.

It’s the same? 100 years of research and investigation vs a couple idiots claiming it didn’t originate in China?

#7982 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Point was, it's still called The Spanish Flu. No one knows where it really started.
Never heard anyone complain about the name.

bull.gifbull.gif

#7983 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's just how we do things bro.
If you aren't blaming, you aren't trying.
Works a million times better here for us than having actual leadership.

Not a big fan of the president?

#7984 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Oh yea, dont get me wrong, dog meat, when properly prepared and seasoned is quite tasty...

I’m so proud of you guys, tears of joy...

F5C31D4B-F7E0-449E-94E9-190D9B4F5C8B.gifF5C31D4B-F7E0-449E-94E9-190D9B4F5C8B.gif
#7985 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Not a big fan of the president?

He clearly is not...but he sure is a big fan of watching himself type.

#7986 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Point was, it's still called The Spanish Flu. No one knows where it really started.
Never heard anyone complain about the name.
[quoted image]

I wonder, did this dude survive ?

#7987 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I wonder, did this dude survive ?

Yeah, way more interesting than other subjects right now. Did this dude have his arms pulled from their sockets?!?!

#7988 4 years ago

Moderation notice:
Enough coronavirus threads. Please keep this one on topic (Deeproot)

#7989 4 years ago

Anyone notice in the Robert Mueller interview in This Week in Pinball that he said that they were going to talk about 13 releases at the launch announcement?

#7990 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Anyone notice in the Robert Mueller interview in This Week in Pinball that he said that they were going to talk about 13 releases at the launch announcement?

I noticed that the launch is postponed... -_-;

XX days left

#7991 4 years ago

Massive Punny Factory and China Zombies preorders scared them out of doing it.

#7992 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

They are going to talk about 13 releases...and how they won't be having them.

#7993 4 years ago

We’re talking about 13 releases right now.

Mission Accomplished!

#7994 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I noticed that the launch is postponed... -_-;
XX days left

ROFL

#7995 4 years ago

Wondering if the Deeproot launch will happen in my kids lifetime.

#7996 4 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

They are going to talk about 13 releases...and how they won't be having them.

Could it be 13 versions of 1 release??

#7997 4 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Wondering if the Deeproot launch will happen in my kids lifetime.

There aren’t many certainties in life, but by the time they release their 13th pin, you will have slapped your forehead and proclaimed deeproot to be a revolutionary pinball company.

#7998 4 years ago

What a bummer to wake up to...

I kind of wonder why they just wouldn't push forward with a video push event. It would still garber massive attention, especially with all conventions and announcements shut down.

#7999 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

What a bummer to wake up to...
I kind of wonder why they just wouldn't push forward with a video push event. It would still garber massive attention, especially with all conventions and announcements shut down.

Perhaps they can use the extra time and this was a good excuse to get it.

#8000 4 years ago

I wish deeproot and all other pinball related companies the best during this unique and trying time. I still believe deeproot will be a very successful company in the long run, but clearly this is not good for them in the short term. At this point I feel there is nothing left to speculate regarding deeproot...we have all more than exhausted that probably long ago...but it has been fun! Until any news comes from deeproot themselves, I’m going to sit back and be patient from a distance. I look forward to DS_Nadine hopefully resuming his “job” as the official countdown device for Pinside regarding deeproot’s launch. Everyone take care of your health and be safe!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/160?hl=leonspinkx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.