• 1,148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by blueberryjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeprootcapital-321-2024.02.27.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 7.56.45?PM (resized).png
SEC-140-2024.02.05.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240112_175938_Chrome (resized).jpg
403765574_876339380515815_4670370081257223759_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.41.36?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.29.19?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.27.08?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.42?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.05?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.24.27?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

357 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 669.
#7751 4 years ago

It looks like David wants someone else's job.
COUNT (resized).jpgCOUNT (resized).jpg

#7752 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

It looks like David wants some else's job.
[quoted image]

Him looks too happy to be a Count down!

#7753 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

With CGC on the cusp of announcing a game or two, American Pinball announcing a new game, Jersey Jack with GNR and possibly TMNT from Stern all looking to drop around the time of of TPF this year, Deeproot sure looks to be picking a pretty bad time to try to upend the market. Imagine if they would have hit their date a year ago...pretty much nothing was competing for the spotlight last year.

Also add that Spooky just made a huge splash with Rick and Morty.

Perfect timing would have been at Chicago last fall when Stern and JJP were going through the worst of their playfield problems.

#7754 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

you never answered my question...what’s this downvote payback thing you speak of???

It’s where you go and find all the post by the down voters of your posts and down vote them... kinda tit-for-tat reciprocity. It can really whack your d/u ratio... if you post a lot... just think if one user went and down voted every one of your posts and you have made hundreds or maybe thousands of posts, well, that’s still a lot of unanswered down Votes and no ups... so then you create a fake account or accounts to go and boost your up votes, then Robin gets wind of what you are doing, so you get perma-banned and now the problem is solved.

#7755 4 years ago

or..pay them no mind because the up/down is childish passive aggressive facebook popularity propaganda that should never have went beyond that platform and really mean nothing.

#7756 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

It’s where you go and find all the post by the down voters of your posts and down vote them... kinda tit-for-tat reciprocity. It can really whack your d/u ratio... if you post a lot... just think if one user went and down voted every one of your posts and you have made hundreds or maybe thousands of posts, well, that’s still a lot of unanswered down Votes and no ups... so then you create a fake account or accounts to go and boost your up votes, then Robin gets wind of what you are doing, so you get perma-banned and now the problem is solved.

I do appreciate the explanation even though I did know what he meant. I was hoping the wolfmaaaaaan himself would enlighten us by explaining his childlike antics.

#7757 4 years ago

Bowden moving to San Antonio to work full time for Deeproot and is officially behind the rules on RAZA.

https://www.expressnews.com/entertainment/article/World-ranked-pinball-wizard-is-reviving-the-game-15102514.php

#7758 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Bowden moving to San Antonio to work full time for Deeproot and is officially behind the rules on RAZA.
https://www.expressnews.com/entertainment/article/World-ranked-pinball-wizard-is-reviving-the-game-15102514.php

Steve moved down there like 2 years ago.

Cool article on Steve!

#7759 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Thanks for sharing

#7760 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I do appreciate the explanation even though I did know what he meant. I was hoping the wolfmaaaaaan himself would enlighten us by explaining his childlike antics.

It was Ferret who downvoted.. Wonder why?

#7761 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Was wondering the same.

Likely a mistaken tap from a mobile device. Some dude put me on blast for downvoting him, but it was totally unintentional. Easy mistake to make.

#7762 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I'm not sure why everyone gets so butt-hurt when someone downvotes you. It simply means that they disagree. Nothing more than that. An internet forum is a place where people agree and disagree. Don't take everything so personally.

#7763 4 years ago

I remember back in the old days of BBS and Gopher if someone said something you didn't like you had to walk to their house and kick them in the nuts in person!

#7764 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I'm not sure why everyone gets so butt-hurt when someone downvotes you. It simply means that they disagree. Nothing more than that

I have never down voted anyone. It just seems childish. Right or wrong everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I do roll my eyes a lot reading some posts(mostly the flu ones about wearing dust masks).

#7765 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have never down voted anyone. It just seems childish. Right or wrong everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I do roll my eyes a lot reading some posts(mostly the flu ones about wearing dust masks).

FYI - Pinside has a setting there you can hide all votes, or only show the upvotes.

#7766 4 years ago

We have hosted many virus patients at Lackland AFB here in SA

Should DR cancel the show due to virus concerns?

#7767 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

FYI - Pinside has a setting there you can hide all votes, or only show the upvotes.

Thanks for the info, but not a feature I would use.

Anyway, when was it DR was supposed to have all the guests over for the big reveal at their headquarters?

#7768 4 years ago

Anyway, when was it DR was supposed to have all the guests over for the big reveal at their headquarters?

Wednesday March 25th.

https://deeprootpinball.com/

See you there.
LTG : )

#7769 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I'm not sure why everyone gets so butt-hurt when someone downvotes you. It simply means that they disagree. Nothing more than that. An internet forum is a place where people agree and disagree. Don't take everything so personally.

0C5F0178-26F6-45AC-A4E7-5F8D268BF805 (resized).jpeg0C5F0178-26F6-45AC-A4E7-5F8D268BF805 (resized).jpeg
#7770 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wednesday March 25th.
https://deeprootpinball.com/
See you there.

Are you....IN?!?!?!?

#7771 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We have hosted many virus patients at Lackland AFB here in SA
Should DR cancel the show due to virus concerns?

I read the let someone out without proper testing. Sucks, but I’ll be headed down there all the same.

Is the invite to hang out at your house after the launch still open, or would you prefer folks like myself who would have been recently on planes not stop by? I totally respect your decision if you’d prefer not. TBH, I don’t know the timing of everything and whether I’d get to stop by anyway.

#7772 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Are you....IN?!?!?!?

No.

Just havin a little fun.

I do know people that are going. I hope they have a great time. Parts of it will be streamed to public on delayed broadcast. And as I recall those in attendance may have to sign NDA's, so they'll get some insights others won't.

Deeproot's event. Their rules. No problem there. Especially in their building. I look forward to their display at TPF.

A great time for all.

#7773 4 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

I read the let someone out without proper testing. Sucks, but I’ll be headed down there all the same.
Is the invite to hang out at your house after the launch still open, or would you prefer folks like myself who would have been recently on planes not stop by? I totally respect your decision if you’d prefer not. TBH, I don’t know the timing of everything and whether I’d get to stop by anyway.

I’m now worried about the virus !!!!

Not really, gonna try and work it out

#7774 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Oh I agree, i gaf if someone downvotes me, but Ferret seems pretty easy going, very helpful on Alien and Oktoberfest. Doesnt seem like he would downvote a competitor, but could be wrong.

#7775 4 years ago

Seriously. It's funny all the people that get upset about getting a down vote.

I turned the voting system off because I think it's silly and doesn't promote discussion. But, people seem to like it...

#7776 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.
Just havin a little fun.
I do know people that are going. I hope they have a great time. Parts of it will be streamed to public on delayed broadcast. And as I recall those in attendance may have to sign NDA's, so they'll get some insights others won't.
Deeproot's event. Their rules. No problem there. Especially in their building. I look forward to their display at TPF.
A great time for all.

Hey, for the record as much as my wife loves you I was unable to convince her to let you be my Plus One. Even after I told her you would wear the blond wig. Sorry...lol

#7777 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.
Just havin a little fun.
A great time for all.

Very disappointed that you aren't making the travel squad Lloyd.

#7778 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey, for the record as much as my wife loves you I was unable to convince her to let you be my Plus One. Even after I told her you would wear the blond wig. Sorry...

Drat. I hate when that happens.

Quoted from iceman44:

Very disappointed that you aren't making the travel squad Lloyd.

I am glad many of my friends get the opportunity. Might be the event of the century.

Have fun guys !

#7779 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I turned the voting system off because I think it's silly and doesn't promote discussion. But, people seem to like it...

I surf some threads looking for red, knowing that it will be way off the wall, and entertaining.

But like the Dogs Rule, yes, show a pic of your dog and a automatic upvote from me.

And on the 156th page here now, and I hope DR will show some awesome games for awesome deals soon.

#7780 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Probably the same reason I downvoted it. The countdown was old like a week ago.

#7781 4 years ago

The Countdown is old when it's over.

Besides: Still the only real info here besides Bowden moving over, two years ago.
And that bickering is old since before the start of the thread.

So without further ado, your daily deeproot news:

#7782 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Probably the same reason I downvoted it. The countdown was old like a week ago.

I can understand and respect someone not enjoying the countdown...but to downvote a Pinsider’s enthusiasm and excitement for the official launch of the company whose thread you are posting in???

#7783 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I can understand and respect someone not enjoying the countdown...but to downvote a Pinsider’s enthusiasm and excitement for the official launch of the company whose thread you are posting in???

I downvoted you complaining about downvotes. Because it’s a broken record and not necessary.

#7784 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I remember back in the old days of BBS and Gopher if someone said something you didn't like you had to walk to their house and kick them in the nuts in person!

and someone made a movie about it...

3CB75496-DC23-4DDE-8F83-F84822850C3F (resized).jpeg3CB75496-DC23-4DDE-8F83-F84822850C3F (resized).jpeg
#7785 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I downvoted you complaining about downvotes. Because it’s a broken record and not necessary.

I was looking out for other Pinsiders that in my opinion were getting downvoted for no good reason. I wasn’t even the one that got downvoted that caused me to post about it in the first place. Oh well...it was just an observation. Thank you...carry on...

#7786 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I’m considering downvoting your post because you have downvoted someone who is complaining about downvotes. And I’ll do it if you downvote me for considering to downvote you for downvoting someone who is complaing about downvotes.

#7787 4 years ago
D9CA24FC-21DC-4582-8EBC-0C2DE5CF66C7 (resized).jpegD9CA24FC-21DC-4582-8EBC-0C2DE5CF66C7 (resized).jpeg
#7789 4 years ago

This thread needs and official count down device.

#7790 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

This thread needs and official count down device.

DS_Nadine IS the official countdown device!

#7791 4 years ago

...and what a great job he is doing!

#7792 4 years ago

Gosh darn it, I was really hoping there would be more info on the other releases by now. AIW has always been a dream theme for me. What really surprises me is that we live in a age of leakers and we haven't seen anything leaked yet. It's actually shocking to me. And why doesn't DR post updates? Who cares if it's not moving along at a speed they talked about. I for one dig humility, it shows sincereity ya know? C'mon DR let's see some new stuff!

#7793 4 years ago
post (resized).jpgpost (resized).jpg
#7794 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Gosh darn it, I was really hoping there would be more info on the other releases by now. AIW has always been a dream theme for me. What really surprises me is that we live in a age of leakers and we haven't seen anything leaked yet. It's actually shocking to me. And why doesn't DR post updates? Who cares if it's not moving along at a speed they talked about. I for one dig humility, it shows sincereity ya know? C'mon DR let's see some new stuff!

Deeproot’s silence and the fact that there have been no leaks is quite impressive...adds to the anticipation in my opinion. 17 days and you are going to see some new stuff!

#7795 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Comey's not in charge! Hoping for some good things from them!

#7796 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Deeproot’s silence and the fact that there have been no leaks is quite impressive...adds to the anticipation in my opinion. 17 days and you are going to see some new stuff!

Maybe nothing to leak, or what they have is not leak worthy!!

#7797 4 years ago

Or they run a tighter ship than stern.

Just one of the neglected "possibilities".

Spooky anounced RaM.... nobody had a clue. Stern only dreams of being able to surprise with the new title at launch like that.

If DR has plenty to bring, then good job of keeping leak free by them. I doubt they only have RAZA to show. However that would be what they want stern to think, that they only have a lame old zidaware RAZA.

#7798 4 years ago

Last time deeproot told us they postponed their launch 3 months in advance.

It‘s too late for that now, only

days left!

#7799 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Could be and I hope you're right!

Quoted from Roostking:

Comey's not in charge! Hoping for some good things from them!

*snicker*

#7800 4 years ago

I feel like Jpop always seems to do something annoying with the shooter lane. If this is his "game signature" I guess he'll end up ruining AIW for me as well. :/
I've been debating on buying a MMR SE or Royale and have been holding out to see some real proof of AIW.

I highly suspect (and hope I'm wrong) that the only news that's going to pop on the release is RAZA and MG finished products. They've taken way too long on those two titles .... I just can't see how they'd be able to progress on the others.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 669.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/156 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.