Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 672.
#7301 4 years ago

I’m thinking about hosting a pre TPF kick off party on Wednesday at my house for the locals and any of the Deeproot people coming into town for that event and any other “non VIPs “ that want to come

Food, drinks and pinball! You won’t be disappointed

I’ll be in Vegas weekend before for March madness

Let’s see what kind of response I get and I’ll update later

#7302 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m thinking about hosting a pre TPF kick off party on Wednesday at my house for the locals and any of the Deeproot people coming into town for that event and any other “non VIPs “ that want to come

super nice gesture!

#7303 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wish I we're coming in a day earlier.

#7304 4 years ago

All they have to market atm is "5 days of deeproot". Which they have been and are doing.

Who hasn't been informed this is around TPF?

#7305 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Presuming I have free time outside of covering the event, I’d be happy to take you up on that offer. Tentatively planning on getting there Tuesday evening and heading out either late Wednesday or early Thursday.

I live about 15 minutes from where they hold TPF, so debating whether I want to fly or drive to the DR event.

#7306 4 years ago
Quoted from cjchand:

Presuming I have free time outside of covering the event, I’d be happy to take you up on that offer. Tentatively planning on getting there Tuesday evening and heading out either late Wednesday or early Thursday.
I live about 15 minutes from where they hold TPF, so debating whether I want to fly or drive to the DR event.

Cool. Come on over. 15 min from DR HQ

#7307 4 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

So do these guys have the BTTF license? Wasn’t that a rumor at one point?
I’m hoping they show up to Texas with a truckload of games ready to sell & pickup immediately. Anything less will be a let down after two years of hype.

I'm guessing Battlestar Galactica. Mueller is a fan. 80s theme. Bezel for current game fits a BG.

#7308 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wish I could come! Enjoy the party!

#7309 4 years ago

I haven’t been following this thread much lately, so could someone tell me if they shipped any machines yet? I’m pretty sure I lost a bet about that if they haven’t but I can’t remember who I made the bet with and I suck at navigating this site. A little help.

#7310 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I haven’t been following this thread much lately, so could someone tell me if they shipped any machines yet? I’m pretty sure I lost a bet about that if they haven’t but I can’t remember who I made the bet with and I suck at navigating this site. A little help.

This will get you caught up...

https://deeprootpinball.com/

#7311 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

This will get you caught up...
https://deeprootpinball.com/

Ok so I lost $50 to one of you. This bet was awhile ago so Let me know whoever you are.

#7312 4 years ago

BTTF and Battlestar Galactica .... I know both have a fair following, but neither of these are "current" nor "massive"?.

Surely they need something BIG!??

#7313 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

BTTF and Battlestar Galactica .... I know both have a fair following, but neither of these are "current" nor "massive"?.

BTTF has way more then a fair following.

#7314 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

BTTF has way more then a fair following.

Certainly has broader appeal than Battlestar Galactica. But what about if there's still no MJF??

Surely there has to be something newer and better ...

Harry Potter? lol

#7315 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

The marketing starts when you have something people can order.

So you idea of running a pinball business is to sink millions into production, not do any marketing until your product is finished, literally get all your production lines spun up and ready to produce, and THEN start marketing?

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

And why is it bad marketing to do what Stern does as well?

Maybe because they haven't been around for decades with a massive fan base and a worldwide sales and distribution network?

#7316 4 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

So you idea of running a pinball business is to sink millions into production, not do any marketing until your product is finished, literally get all your production lines spun up and ready to produce, and THEN start marketing?

I never did write that.

You need to have something to sell/ advertise. That doesn‘t mean you‘d have to have a product ready.

But given the circumstances with JFraud, Deeproot is ill advised to market empty promises, and taking preorder money; yet you‘re begging for it.

#7317 4 years ago

Deeproot HAS been marketing for years. Robert does podcasts, he donated 5 machines to TWIP to give away (or at least the promise of 5 machines), but that was all promoted already. Top of line sponsorship of large pinball shows and tournaments.

Considering the fact that they don't have anything to sell, they've spent a ton of money already promoting their brand.

#7318 4 years ago

Did someone mention Battlestar Galactica?....

In all seriousness though I'm not sure if that's a theme with enough of a fanbase anymore. Then depending on if you're an original series or RDM remake fan the mythology and therefor gameplay would be vastly different.

A772108B-9E5F-40A2-978C-60EC306A0A3C (resized).jpegA772108B-9E5F-40A2-978C-60EC306A0A3C (resized).jpeg
#7319 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Deeproot HAS been marketing for years. Robert does podcasts, he donated 5 machines to TWIP to give away (or at least the promise of 5 machines), but that was all promoted already. Top of line sponsorship of large pinball shows and tournaments.
Considering the fact that they don't have anything to sell, they've spent a ton of money already promoting their brand.

To pinball nerds that already knew about deeproot...

#7320 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

To pinball nerds that already knew about deeproot...

I'm not saying it was smart money.

In fact I'll go so far to say in a couple of years this will be a textbook example of how to ruin a pinball company before it started.

#7321 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Thanks for the invite. The wife and I will be in San Antonio for the DR reveal and looking for stuff to do that evening. Hoping to see some at least a couple of working games at DR.... My guess is RAZA and a couple of protos.

#7322 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I'm not saying it was smart money.
In fact I'll go so far to say in a couple of years this will be a textbook example of how to ruin a pinball company before it started.

Homepin and Heighway will be chapters one and two.

American will be chapter two appendix A if they don't watch it

#7323 4 years ago

I'll give this "launch event" a 75% chance of being either cancelled, or massively scaled down. Deeproot isn't going to happen.

#7324 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Now wouldn't that be something to really put deeproot in the big leagues, if they had both the production version of RAZA and (at least a prototype of) Harry Potter on display for taking orders at TPF?

#7325 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Now wouldn't that be something to really put deeproot in the big leagues, if they had both the production version of RAZA and (at least a prototype of) Harry Potter on display for taking orders at TPF?

Harry Potter, Rick and Morty, Aliens....

They surely need something of this level and relevant, if they want to open new markets like they keep saying.

#7326 4 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I never did write that.

Technically, you’re right. You wrote it TWICE:

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You can't buy anything from them yet.
So why should they do marketing?

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

The marketing starts when you have something people can order.

Now you write this:

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You need to have something to sell/ advertise. That doesn‘t mean you‘d have to have a product ready.

I may not be Sherlock Holmes, but I’m pretty damn sure that two of those three things are not like the other.

#7328 4 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

I may not be Sherlock Holmes, but I’m pretty damn sure that two of those three things are not like the other.

Yeah... that's why I speak of you begging them to sell "empty promises" and taking "preorder money".

Plz, stop making a fool of yourself, it's embarrasing.

You don't need a finished product to sell anything. You don't need a product at all depending what your business is.
And selling empty promises of stuff sight unseen to pinball fans should be known, even to you.

So, you're asking for them to market a product that is not ready and that they're clearly marketing for a reveal/ marketing event in march.
And if they won't, you state you won't buy their games. - This in itself makes very little sense to any sane person, especially in the context of things on top.

Just wait what their "marketing event" and final product will be and if you don't like it, pass on it.
That'd at leat be understandable; not like passing because you don't like the non existant marketing for a non existant product, that noone want's to sell you yet.

#7329 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

I'll give this "launch event" a 75% chance of being either cancelled, or massively scaled down. Deeproot isn't going to happen.

Are you just fishing for an argument or do you genuinely believe this? I don't think you really appreciate the level of investment, recruitment, research and development that's been going on behind closed doors. DR is more than just a small-scale boutique pinball manufacturer like Team Pinball or, to some extent, Homepin, they are gearing up to be the next Stern. Don't underestimate the likelihood of a surprise massive license announcement. Who would have thought a tiny company in Wales could have snagged the licence for Alien (Heighway) and produced what they did which, despite its many faults, is an incredible machine.

I've got no money in the "game", I'm not an early investor, I have no connection to any employees and I'm unlikely to be able to afford a NIB machine from them. But I am following with great interest. I think they are going to be a huge disruptor in the industry.

#7330 4 years ago

Seems there are plenty of whackers with their panties in a knot because DR is holding whatever they have back ( from Them ) until their scheduled Company reveal.

Some people Upset that Millions and Millions are being spent, and the results are not being disclosed to anyone (them) yet. Assumptions that "they have nothing", when that is likely Exactly their Desired Impression to be giving, anyway. RM has stated numerous times he wants to keep the competition (stern) in the dark as much as possible about what they will be selling, until the Company Launch. So the current status makes Perfect Sense given the situation and goals, no matter how much pesimism and juvenile dummy spitting people partake in here.

They do not need to reveal Anything early at all (before something is Ready, nor before 5 days of DR) because they have taken nobodys money. Everyone's too used to pre-orders and having details drip fed, before colapse ( and "buyers" being F'd up the arse, poor buggers)... and failing to acknowlege this situation in fact has no real precedent. Then pretending they know everything about DR, but obviously without paying any attention to details of past interviews... except that bit of reasonable observation that "offended" them. Like it or not stern (most notably) have been at a prety mediocre level since some time ago, especially for quality.

Some obviously too used to completely different circumstances (pre-order?). Probably where the vacuous pesimism and negativity keeps spewing from, I suppose.

Some pinsiders maybe need to take a chill pill, lighten up for a change, and try to think of something cheerful or positive to write about DR (in the DR thread) for once.

Smile!!

#7331 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

And don't forget, Robert announces DeepRoot purchased HomePin.

#7332 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Seems there are plenty of whackers with their panties in a knot because DR is holding whatever they have back ( from Them ) until their scheduled Company reveal.
Some people Upset that Millions and Millions are being spent, and the results are not being disclosed to anyone (them) yet. Assumptions that "they have nothing", when that is likely Exactly their Desired Impression to be giving, anyway. RM has stated numerous times he wants to keep the competition (stern) in the dark as much as possible about what they will be selling, until the Company Launch. So the current status makes Perfect Sense given the situation and goals, no matter how much pesimism and juvenile dummy spitting people partake in here.
They do not need to reveal Anything early at all (before something is Ready, nor before 5 days of DR) because they have taken nobodys money. Everyone's too used to pre-orders and having details drip fed, before colapse ( and "buyers" being F'd up the arse, poor buggers)... and failing to acknowlege this situation in fact has no real precedent. Then pretending they know everything about DR, but obviously without paying any attention to details of past interviews... except that bit of reasonable observation that "offended" them. Like it or not stern (most notably) have been at a prety mediocre level since some time ago, especially for quality.
Some obviously too used to completely different circumstances (pre-order?). Probably where the vacuous pesimism and negativity keeps spewing from, I suppose.
Some pinsiders maybe need to take a chill pill, lighten up for a change, and try to think of something cheerful or positive to write about DR (in the DR thread) for once.
Smile!!

Well said. I'll admit that I have been skeptical at times of Deeproot. But they really owe us nothing up to this point. No money has been collected, orders are not being taken. It's incredibly smart of them to reveal their way, especially if they plan on disrupting the industry. I think criticism should only be warranted after launch if they fail to deliver on orders and/or promises.

#7333 4 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

But they really owe us nothing up to this point.

Well, technically true, but they started in a hole jpop dug when they chose to take him in and continue his zidware games.

There's a list of dozens and dozens of pinheads damaged for 4 to 6 figure amounts posted within the zidware bankruptcy documents earlier in this thread.

Deeproot played some weird game of trying to rehab jpop's reputation with a wall of legal text to be signed by mid 2018 before they showed anyone a piece of art. Then the deadline ended after only a handful of people signed off on it and over a year before the first "not a reveal" at Houston.

You could say "sucks to be them" for the people on that list, but the bigger point is that deeproot never successfully rehabilitated jpop's reputation and when they start with a radioactive history this is what you get.

#7334 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Well, technically true, but they started in a hole jpop dug when they chose to take him in and continue his zidware games.
There's a list of dozens and dozens of pinheads damaged for 4 to 6 figure amounts posted within the zidware bankruptcy documents earlier in this thread.
Deeproot played some weird game of trying to rehab jpop's reputation with a wall of legal text to be signed by mid 2018 before they showed anyone a piece of art. Then the deadline ended after only a handful of people signed off on it and over a year before the first "not a reveal" at Houston.
You could say "sucks to be them" for the people on that list, but the bigger point is that deeproot never successfully rehabilitated jpop's reputation and when they start with a radioactive history this is what you get.

Agree with you on that part of it. If I was a new company, I wouldn't dare hop into business with JPop. It just isn't worth it in my opinion.

#7335 4 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

Well said. I'll admit that I have been skeptical at times of Deeproot. But they really owe us nothing up to this point. No money has been collected, orders are not being taken. It's incredibly smart of them to reveal their way, especially if they plan on disrupting the industry. I think criticism should only be warranted after launch if they fail to deliver on orders and/or promises.

I think the main issue Pinsiders have with Deeproot is the the way Robert came into the scene with guns blazing and making huge promises he failed to deliver on so far. Hurling insults at other manufacturers that actually have tangible products you can buy today is a bit of a cheap shot when all you have shown in two years is a barely working "revival" of an already known game. A different PR approach from the beginning definitely would change the narrative from what we see going on here today. While Pinside isn't a perfect place, Robert himself brewed up the "cesspool" he foolishly complains about. Robert, if all you smell is shit when you come here...maybe you should check your shoe?

#7336 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I think the main issue Pinsiders have with Deeproot is the the way Robert came into the scene with guns blazing and making huge promises he failed to deliver on so far. Hurling insults at other manufacturers that actually have tangible products you can buy today is a bit of a cheap shot when all you have shown in two years is a barely working "revival" of an already known game.

This makes me laugh because it's also correct. So you have this issue, and the jpop issue, both huge and blaring.

#7337 4 years ago

HAVENT HEARD FROM BOBBY “THE HAMMER”...SCARED TO GIVE ME CREDENTIALS...SMELL THE FEAR? TICK TOCK, BOBBY...CANT HANDLE WHAT MACHO IS BRINGIN’!!!!

#7338 4 years ago
Quoted from Mercifull:

Are you just fishing for an argument or do you genuinely believe this?.

I'm definitely sincere! Deeproot has no track record, aside from the well documented bluster and lies of their empty suit CEO. To their credit, they seem to have hired a lot of really great talent (aside from Jpop), so for that reason I hope they're successful. Maybe their launch event will happen, maybe it will deliver everything they've promised, but traditionally that isn't the case with Deeproot. I'm expecting they'll show the same two prototype machines from the Houston Expo, a slideshow (but no working examples) of their "innovations", and promise a release schedule starting in late 2020 (which will never be met).

I think your Heighway Pinball comparison is appropriate, though. Andrew basically sailed off on a yacht after running that company into the ground, screwing over everyone else in the process. RAZA will probably end up in the same place as Alien- a cool-looking game which is a nightmare to operate and receives zero support once Robert Mueller gets a chance to run away with everyone's money. Assuming it actually gets released, which- it won't.

#7339 4 years ago

As far as huge promises/trash talking the competition, Robert isn't alone. Jersey Jack and the Dutch Pinball guys both did it as well. They also later ate crow just the same.

#7340 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

I'm definitely sincere! Deeproot has no track record, aside from the well documented bluster and lies of their empty suit CEO. To their credit, they seem to have hired a lot of really great talent (aside from Jpop), so for that reason I hope they're successful. Maybe their launch event will happen, maybe it will deliver everything they've promised, but traditionally that isn't the case with Deeproot. I'm expecting they'll show the same two prototype machines from the Houston Expo, a slideshow (but no working examples) of their "innovations", and promise a release schedule starting in late 2020 (which will never be met).
I think your Heighway Pinball comparison is appropriate, though. Andrew basically sailed off on a yacht after running that company into the ground, screwing over everyone else in the process. RAZA will probably end up in the same place as Alien- a cool-looking game which is a nightmare to operate and receives zero support once Robert Mueller gets a chance to run away with everyone's money. Assuming it actually gets released, which- it won't.

Where exactly did he blatantly lie and with who's money is he supposed to run away after pumping millions into building a company upfront and not collecting any money yet?

And yes, Mercifull got it right, a pitifull attempft to fish for an argument.

Fact is:
None of us knows shit, and noone knows what'll happen.
That seems to frighten some people for whatever reason.

#7341 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

Dont change the subject. Your initial post says the event will be canceled, nothing else. So again, why are you so sure it wont happen. Are you in the know, and know something?

#7342 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

Worst speculation post, like ever.

#7343 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Worst speculation post, like ever.

Special K, calling Special K!!

#7344 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I think the main issue Pinsiders have with Deeproot is the the way Robert came into the scene with guns blazing and making huge promises he failed to deliver on so far. Hurling insults at other manufacturers that actually have tangible products you can buy today is a bit of a cheap shot when all you have shown in two years is a barely working "revival" of an already known game. A different PR approach from the beginning definitely would change the narrative from what we see going on here today. While Pinside isn't a perfect place, Robert himself brewed up the "cesspool" he foolishly complains about. Robert, if all you smell is shit when you come here...maybe you should check your shoe?

Nothing RM has said has been offensive or unwaranted according to this pinsider, and many others!. Just a few vocal fanboys or kids got a bit too upset by RM telling it like it is with the pinball world.

Just a vocal minority have the "I'M OFFENDED Issues", like so often happens on the pinside soapbox. It appears that most do not really care at all what RM said. Some even Agree with RMs sentiments, and saying it like it is.

Maybe some people just like getting screwed by stern etc., who knows! Lol

Anyone whom paid more attention to the old interviews than to just have tunnel vision after being so Severeley Offended! (Oh dear!!) ... knows that the first prototype (not for sale) machine DR planned to make was going to be their effort at producing something on par with what the industry currently provides, without any of DRs new ideas and inovations. To prove to themselves and others that what they can do while starting up could compete with the curent market offerings. That seems to be exactly what they did.

Unavoidable that the world (and pinside) has so many ignorant and arrogant people. There are plenty worse than RM right here on pinside!!

Of course there are plenty of respectful and respectable people here as well. They just maybe sometimes don't post as much in this kind of thread as some of the more toxic characters like to...

#7345 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Yeah... that's why I speak of you begging them to sell "empty promises" and taking "preorder money".

Um, I never said that. You have me confused with someone else.

Please show me where I begged them to sell empty promises or take preorder money.

A year or so ago I also said they should have kept silent, but since they failed to do that and started making huge promises, the smart move IMO would have been to keep us informed with actual product details since the cat was out of the bag.

You know... M A R K E T I N G.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You don't need a finished product to sell anything. You don't need a product at all depending what your business is.

I'm glad we finally agree on that. I said as much months ago: I wondered why they failed to build any hype for their product reveal/prototype test of RAZA.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So, you're asking for them to market a product that is not ready and that they're clearly marketing for a reveal/ marketing event in march.

No, I wondered why they hadn't hired a marketing team, since they're spending millions developing on a product.

Do you understand the difference between a launch event and a marketing team?

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

And if they won't, you state you won't buy their games. - This in itself makes very little sense to any sane person, especially in the context of things on top.
Just wait what their "marketing event" and final product will be and if you don't like it, pass on it.

No, that's not what I said at all.

I said I wasn't interested in the game because I didn't think it would draw quarters or attract kids. This isn't related to the 'why don't they have a marketing team' comment.

Look, I know English isn't your first language, but you need to bone up on English reading comprehension.

#7346 4 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

As far as huge promises/trash talking the competition, Robert isn't alone. Jersey Jack and the Dutch Pinball guys both did it as well. They also later ate crow just the same.

Jack hasn't trashed others... (that I can remember). Jack instead likes to elevate his stuff above others. He likes to say they did it better... right or wrong. It's different than simply calling others trash.

The Dutch Pinball example was just one guy whose's attempt at bolstering went way overboard and pretty much fell flat. It wasn't representative of the way Dutch operated as a whole.

#7347 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Seems there are plenty of whackers with their panties in a knot

Why are you trying to firehose the discussion? You know, this is a place to talk about pinball, so if it bothers you when people express their opinion about pinball, maybe you should be the one taking a chill pill?

I personally really enjoy the varied opinions here. Where else are you going to hear no-bullshit opinions from operators, players, pinheads with epic collections and actual people from the pinball industry? People who have been burned in all sorts of ways, people who know personally the people involved, people who routinely spend thousands of dollars on these products?

Chill yourself out man, we're just talking.

I hope that the prototype RAZA was some kind of elaborate 'gotcha.' That they somehow roll out an AMAZING RAZA in the next 50-something days loaded with incredible innovation. I would love to see more innovation in pinball. I want DR to succeed, even though I don't see RAZA in my lineup. I don't see it happening, and I hope I'm wrong.

#7349 4 years ago

I'm sure this has been discussed before but the thread is getting quite large now...

With regards to the Deeproot Launch (now less than 2 months away) surely we must assume at least announcements of more than one machine, if not a full reveal?

If we assume that JPop is leading on RAZA and AIW then surely there are additional machines each by the following designers, Dennis Nordman, Jon Norris and Barry Oursler right? So that's at least five machines in development all at the same time. There is only actual time within the schedule for a playthrough demo of RAZA and even that is only 10minutes. No manufacturer is going to want to reveal the playfield before the official announcement, especially if its a licenced theme but we may need some teasers?

Of course, this isn't just a pinball event. It's also the launch of Deeproot Studios, will we see a surprise feature film announcement or Netflix (other streaming services are available) series? They were quite active last year with sketches and concept art being shared but they've gone very quiet in recent months. They cannot surely be only working on RAZA 2D animation given the talent they've employed.

#7350 4 years ago
Quoted from Mercifull:

I'm sure this has been discussed before but the thread is getting quite large now...
With regards to the Deeproot Launch (now less than 2 months away) surely we must assume at least announcements of more than one machine, if not a full reveal?
If we assume that JPop is leading on RAZA and AIW then surely there are additional machines each by the following designers, Dennis Nordman, Jon Norris and Barry Oursler right? So that's at least five machines in development all at the same time. There is only actual time within the schedule for a playthrough demo of RAZA and even that is only 10minutes. No manufacturer is going to want to reveal the playfield before the official announcement, especially if its a licenced theme but we may need some teasers?
Of course, this isn't just a pinball event. It's also the launch of Deeproot Studios, will we see a surprise feature film announcement or Netflix (other streaming services are available) series? They were quite active last year with sketches and concept art being shared but they've gone very quiet in recent months. They cannot surely be only working on RAZA 2D animation given the talent they've employed.

They are likely going to release a lot of games. Exciting! Their timing isn't very good though. With Stern's crazy production schedule, the market had become pretty saturated. Games better be damned good!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/147?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.