Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 672.
#5251 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

How many cars are in the parking lot ?

How many handicap parking spaces?

#5252 4 years ago

There is something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear. STOP
What's that sound? Everybody look what's going to happen soon

#5253 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Excited to see what is revealed and what is the timeline for the release of games. Hoping it's only a small wait as we have a lot of interested customers.

Why would you even mention DR to customers at this point? What are they interested in?

#5254 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey when is that Alien Vault coming again?

Next week. Lolololololol................!

Yet you won't allow me to double up my original beer bet because you are a hater and STERN apologist and Supreme lover!!!

Don't disappear on me big boy. Announced and delivered before yr end.

#5255 4 years ago

I did see a few Illinois plates. Approx. 20 cars front and back in that HUGE facility.

#5256 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Next week. Lolololololol.................suck it!
Yet you won't allow me to double up my original beer bet because you are a hater and STERN apologist and Supreme lover!!!
Come on CRAZY. That vault is going up your ............... so grab your ankles LOL

WHERE ARE YOU CRAZY! LOL . You are the big mouth target i want to hit. That's what i thought. All talk.

#5257 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

WHERE ARE YOU CRAZY! LOL . You are the big mouth target i want to hit. That's what i thought. All talk.

Have you been partaking in a few beverages again?

#5258 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I think he might be coming on to him. Maybe that means something different than violence.. LOL.

#5259 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Nope, been waiting for CRAZY to go crazy so i can hammer him.

Loving pinball right now. He stoked it and will totally disappear because he is WEAK! LOL

Put up or SHUT UP LEEVEEEE. This is a DR thread.............

#FACTS MATTER

#5260 4 years ago

Oh Lord... this is going South quick.

#5261 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Oh Lord... this is going South quick.

LOL Fulltilt. He's gone. Back to DR and what's coming.

I'd go to the Visitor's entrance but they wouldn't let me say what i saw via NDA so let's all sit back and see what is going to be announced next week.

#5262 4 years ago

I’m ready and more than patiently waiting.

#5263 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

LOL Fulltilt. He's gone. Back to DR and what's coming.
I'd go to the Visitor's entrance but they wouldn't let me say what i saw via NDA so let's all sit back and see what is going to be announced next week.

What’s next week?

#5264 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

What’s next week?

Stay tuned for all kinds of "what's next" this month.

#5265 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Stay tuned for all kinds of "what's next" this month.

Did you get to see a few potential games you can choose from?

#5266 4 years ago

Hopefully DR has Home Editions. And maybe a Trailer Park and Tuff Shed additions as well. Homeless Tent Edition would also be great as well.

10 Days Left to RAZA Sleeping Bag Edition

#5267 4 years ago

After all this time why would they show a partially done game , wait till it's finished and ready to go , too " blow us away " .

#5268 4 years ago

Picking up a bunch of Herrs popcorn for this big event....

#5269 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Yup. You should see my inbox. Imagine waking up to that garbage. Not to mention LMAO at three insane Ice posts in a row while I am in a deep slumber; yeah that's perfectly sober behavior!

Ice, once you sleep it off please get this through your head (I'll try not to say it too loud - I know you have a raging headache):

I'm not going to bet you $$ every time you crack open a six pack.

I already won cash from you as a result of your know-it-all proclamations, and I think I'll leave it at that. When you are unboxing your brand new Alien feel free to rub it in my face, but until then please just dial back on the drunk and crazy lever a little bit.

Thanks!

#5270 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Next week. Lolololololol.................suck it!
Come on CRAZY. That vault is going up your ............... so grab your ankles LOL

Hmmmm... so, is somebody suggesting Deeproot is baking an Alien, for pinball Brothers??

Lol

#5271 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Did you get to see a few potential games you can choose from?

I didn’t have time to go in. But will try this week

You are no fun Levee! Geez. I still love you man!

Let’s get excited fellas. The Oracle of Pinball is on fire!

Pinball is rocking right now

Woohoo. You grouchy Mfer's can't bring me down!

#5272 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Super rocking.

tenor.giftenor.gif
#5273 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Super rocking.[quoted image]

For a minute there I thought that was Jpop brainstorming

#5274 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don't let the negative Aholes bring you down Ice! I for one love your banter and 6 pack posting! Your always positive compared to many on this here thread! Keep it buddy! love ya!

#5275 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm with you brother. I'm sincerely rooting for DR! Call me selfish, but I sincerely could care less about the owners so called previous (pompous/arrogant) remarks or the whole Jpop debacle. If they can actually produce a fantastic reliable product and provide actual support for the product I'll very likely be onboard for AIC (as long as it doesn't suck). JPOP likes to F with the shooter lane making stupid skill shots - I hope he doesn't F up AIC in the same manner.

#5276 4 years ago

Quoted from iceman44:WHERE ARE YOU CRAZY! LOL . You are the big mouth target i want to hit. That's what i thought. All talk.

I will bet with you on any drunken terms Ice, your just responsible for getting my liquor across the border!

#5277 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Don't let the negative Aholes bring you down Ice! I for one love your banter and 6 pack posting! Your always positive compared to many on this here thread! Keep it buddy! love ya!

I’m with ya Billy!!! Love ya too brother

If you go to TPF this year we will knock some down for sure!!!

Well I had a celebration of life yesterday With the family after my 88 yr old father in law passed after a long steady decline in health. So I had quite a few for that reason ✌️No condolences necessary.

As an estate planning attorney I deal with death on a regular basis and in helping folks plan their lives and achieve peace of mind.

My goal is to grab every ounce of fun out of whatever life I got left and pinball is def a part of it

The banter is just for FUN and most people here know it after 9 years.

For some, Let’s change out of the grouchy pants, drinks on me.

Yours truly, the Oracle of Pinball!!!

#5278 4 years ago
3fi3yx (resized).jpg3fi3yx (resized).jpg
#5279 4 years ago

This entire thread is bi-polar. Up one day, down the other. Taking a dump one day, cracking beers another.

DP should just make a pin based on this entire thread. It would be impossible to figure out the rules, because there are none. We went from Dimples to Sledgehammer and everything in between.

What is everyone going to do when DP finally releases a machine? Complain about it of course, but then what will everyone do?

The end is near...

#5280 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Next week. Lolololololol................!

Well, in Levi’s defense, the guys at Stern are so thinned skinned that if you want them to sponsor your New York pinball tournament, you better damn well slobber all over their sac and proclaim everything they do is perfect. Does Levi lose a little respect in the pinball community for his “Pencification”? Perhaps, but I can’t really fault him for it.

#5281 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

This entire thread is bi-polar. Up one day, down the other. Taking a dump one day, cracking beers another.
DP should just make a pin based on this entire thread. It would be impossible to figure out the rules, because there are none. We went from Dimples to Sledgehammer and everything in between.

Yep, isn’t pinside great?

#5282 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why would you even mention DR to customers at this point? What are they interested in?

Some of our customers read these forums. They ask questions about the games and any potential info I may have. I don't have any info beyond what I am reading here but I always stay informed about potential products for any of our sites so I will continue to research and keep my eyes peeled.

#5283 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, in Levi’s defense, the guys at Stern are so thinned skinned that if you want them to sponsor your New York pinball tournament, you better damn well slobber all over their sac and proclaim everything they do is perfect. Does Levi lose a little respect in the pinball community for his “Pencification”? Perhaps, but I can’t really fault him for it.

Yeah, cause lord knows we couldnt throw our little tournament without 5 free translites.

I don’t really want any respect if it’s coming from morons, thanks!

Trust me, If I’m licking any sack, it’s gonna taste like G Fuel.

Mmmm....tasty G Fuel!

#5284 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, cause lord knows we couldnt throw our little tournament without 5 free translites.

Wow, you sold out for a mere 5 translites? Sad.

#5285 4 years ago
3e66af1798777be6fb9e0df68c1a310b593e2b29_hq (resized).jpg3e66af1798777be6fb9e0df68c1a310b593e2b29_hq (resized).jpg
#5286 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, in Levi’s defense, the guys at Stern are so thinned skinned that if you want them to sponsor your New York pinball tournament, you better damn well slobber all over their sac and proclaim everything they do is perfect.

Or is it ...one of his close friends moves to Chicago to work for stern... and so he gets the real skinny on things directly instead of the made up crap pinside thrives on?

#5287 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

#5288 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

DP should just make a pin based on this entire thread. It would be impossible to figure out the rules, because there are none.

Calvinball? I'm in.

#5289 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That’s a little nugget of Pinside gold right there. Hilarious....

#5290 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Trust me, If I’m licking any sack, it’s gonna taste like G Fuel.
Mmmm....tasty G Fuel!

Well, I know what Levi is getting for Christmas

56A94040-8CE2-40DB-AA21-CC271249CAE4 (resized).jpeg56A94040-8CE2-40DB-AA21-CC271249CAE4 (resized).jpeg
#5291 4 years ago

Love this thread . Going to be so boring once they actually release a pin .

#5292 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Love this thread . Going to be so boring once they actually release a pin .

Or alot more interesting depending on what they actually release? could be biggest fail in pinball history??? or greatest release ever? or any where inbetween

#5293 4 years ago

I want the whole pinball machine to “hover” off the ground.

“No Legs.” Self leveling.

No exceptions Deeproot.

#5294 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I want the whole pinball machine to “hover” off the ground.
“No Legs.” Self leveling.
No exceptions Deeproot.

If it doesn't hover I'll be so disappointed .

#5295 4 years ago

If we are talking RAZA
I would prefer to see it mostly complete say 90% +

Hardware, Art, Code Etc.

The talk of sending out games incomplete for customer feedback may be detrimental to DR.

The team at DR knows what the customer wants , so develop the product make it amazing, ultra competitively priced ensure QA is spot on and get the game out the door. Has to be win win for DR.

I cant wait. I am now keeping my expectations at a moderate level and looking forward to something new and exciting

#5296 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I am now keeping my expectations at a moderate level

Reading what you wrote: You failed.

Judgement day is approaching.
All eyes on them.

When they really reveal a prototype only like they announced, they'd still kill every expectation they set up beforehand, like having the games ready within 2 weeks upon reveal.

I'm intrigued what they do and how they'll handle/ communicate things next week.

#5297 4 years ago

Really good interview with Steve Bowden on pinball profile. Getting excited to see what they've got! Big letdown not getting anything at TPF last year, wish I could afford to fly down again.

#5298 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Really good interview with Steve Bowden on pinball profile. Getting excited to see what they've got! Big letdown not getting anything at TPF last year, wish I could afford to fly down again.

Yeah, let me write an abstract about that.
- It‘s only a Prototype (2)
- It will have art on it (!!!)
- Animations will blow you away...
- ...but it‘s only a prototype! (Laughing)

#5299 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Animations will blow you away...

I would hope so after the millions invested into the animations.

#5300 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I would hope so after the millions invested into the animations.

The first game is going to be called “Tax Shelter”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/106 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.