• Latest reply 6 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4610 (resized).JPG

#1 6 years ago

I'm not sure where to classify this post since this unit is not something that I am selling.

This is a Gottlieb Twin Bill back box that is for sale at a local pawn shop in Wichita Kansas. IIRC, the asking price is $160.00. It has been there for awhile so an offer for less might work.

If this is something you would be interested in I can get you better pics.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you the Pawn Shop's name and phone number.

IMG_4610 (resized).JPGIMG_4610 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

This should go in the market.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'm not sure where to classify this post since this unit is not something that I am selling.
This is a Gottlieb Twin Bill back box that is for sale at a local pawn shop in Wichita Kansas. IIRC, the asking price is $160.00. It has been there for awhile so an offer for less might work.
If this is something you would be interested in I can get you better pics.
If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you the Pawn Shop's name and phone number.

As Rick Harrison would say, "I'll give you a hundred bucks for it."

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

As Rick Harrison would say, "I'll give you a hundred bucks for it."

As I stated, I am not the one selling. You would need to contact the pawn shop that has it.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

As I stated, I am not the one selling. You would need to contact the pawn shop that has it.

Yeah, I know. I don't want it; I'm just sayin'.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alameda, CA
$ 219.99
Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Cabinet parts
$ 2.00
Tools
UpKick Pinball
Tools
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twin-bill-back-box and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.