(Topic ID: 153725)

Twilight Zone - Where to find in Pittsburgh (Public Play)

By delt31

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'm begging round 2 of buying/trading pinballs and twilight zone is the last on my bucket list to try. Problem is, cant seem to find one. Called a number of places but either broke or don't have. Even was at the coin hall of fame but didn't have it.

For pinheads in Pittsburgh - any public place you're aware of that has TZ?

#3 8 years ago

Just went to the second place and it no longer has TZ. The first is not open to the public. Damn.

#5 8 years ago

Yep although trying to find a place today ; )

#6 8 years ago

The Coin Op Hall of Fame does have one, but we're in the process of rebuilding it. My house has one, but alas not public.

#7 8 years ago

Good to hear. Was impressed when I went there last. Want to buy one of their pins but doesn't seem to be an option....

#8 8 years ago

PM me. It's not that games aren't sold, but it's really a for play museum/arcade, so there aren't for sale signs on everything. Some of the machines are on loan from customers to help support the museum, and may very well be sellable. It just depends on what it is.

#9 8 years ago

Thought I would bump this for a weekend play in the event anyone is aware of one (open to the public). thanks!

2 weeks later
#10 8 years ago

Thought I would bump this as I still haven't found a public place, not restricted to members. Tried out the pinball perfection tonight - machines were in really bad shape. Not recommended.

#11 8 years ago

Too bad you didn't join the Pittsburgh pinball league. League playoffs are at papa tomorrow. They have a few twilight zones there.

#12 8 years ago

yeah don't have time for dedicated league play. It's really just random like tonight.

#13 8 years ago

The schedule isn't bad truthfully. Play once a week on either Thursday or Friday night or Sunday afternoon. I fit it in during tax season and it's a lot of fun. Drop your two lowest weeks and there is a makeup week. It's easy to make it work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-where-to-find-in-pittsburgh-public-play?hl=ercvacation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.