Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by fattdirk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TZ_HS (resized).jpg
20190107_170838 (resized).jpg
D4DxqqrW4AA1gZk (resized).jpg
BFB472D6-D1A1-45FD-8C9C-A6D260553A39 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 6 months ago

The more I think about this, the harder it is too choose. Wonka is a great modern day pin with a good rule set, deep code, fun shots, great sound and good theme integration. TZ was ahead of its time and is probably the best wpc game ever made for reasons we are all well aware of. If tz were remade today, I think I might choose it. In fact, I think if you were to put a remade TZ against any modern day pin, it would be hard to vote against tz. Imagine if Cgc remade tz with the larger screen, improved GI, great sound and a topper for $8k!

#40 6 months ago
Quoted from mystman12:

You say with "great sound" as if Twilight Zone doesn't already have one of the greatest sound packages in pinball.
]

Very true, just that AFMr and mbR are on another level. When I had my game with an external sub hooked up, the whole room shook when you’d collect the power jackpot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 27.50
$ 5.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside