New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 277088)

Twilight Zone (TZ) Cabinet Decal Set recommendations

By madnat

40 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Piso
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 40 days ago

Hi - I've recently bought a TZ - loving it.

It's had a redecal before I bought it - but not a great job, as its ripped near some of the legs. I'd like to restore - where can I get the best quality and most accurate set of decals for this machine?

Thanks

#2 40 days ago

While not factory authentic, if I were to redo any machine and the option was available for Radcals - I would take that option. Which for TZ, they do. The go on a bit easier, look subjectively better, and in theory - are more damage resistant and should last longer.

https://mircoplayfields.com/en/p/twilight-zone-rad-cals

#3 39 days ago

Thanks jedimastermatt - I hadn't considered Radcals.

I watched a restore of a Whitewater on the UK Pinball foum (pinballinfo.com) - Radcals were used on that machine. Although it really pops with its very high gloss finish - my preference is to get closer to factory if at all possible.

Appreciate the link - will keep that one in the back pocket.

1 week later
#4 33 days ago

I went with a Next Gen Cabinet Decal Set - from Ministry of Pinball.
https://www.ministryofpinball.nl/nl/catalog/product/view/id/95/s/twilight-zone-cabinet-decals/category/159/

They look very nice indeed - good colour depth and not too glossy.

2 weeks later
#5 14 days ago

Hi, could you take some closeup pictures of the Ministry of pinball decals? I like to see the quality. Thank you

#7 7 days ago

Price with shipping and customs duties to Italy will be a bit too much

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside