• Latest reply 23 days ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B6C71E78-565F-4A44-9CF7-95F33868BB03 (resized).jpeg

#1 7 months ago

Saw this at Wal-Mart yesterday. Robby the Robot with lights and sounds for only $14.92! Gallon of water next to it for comparison.

B6C71E78-565F-4A44-9CF7-95F33868BB03 (resized).jpeg
#2 7 months ago
Quoted from Marty_Graw77:

Saw this at Wal-Mart yesterday. Robby the Robot with lights and sounds for only $14.92! Gallon of water next to it for comparison.
[quoted image]

Looks cool. Now I'm waiting for someone to sell it as a $500 mod lol.

#3 7 months ago

Now to just figure out how to make it interactive. Then you will have somethin.

#4 7 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Looks cool. Now I'm waiting for someone to sell it as a $500 mod lol.

The sad part is someone probably will

#5 7 months ago

Thanks for the heads-up, that looks cool! I’m going to see if I can find one locally to play around with as a topper. I found a lot of good videos on taking it apart and hooking up wires on youTube by Robohut that would be helpful:

I look forward to seeing what people come up with for sure...

#6 7 months ago

I just went to the Walmart website, and it's listed for $59.95, so it looks like it may have been mismarked in the store.

Still, I don't think that price is out-of-bounds...

#7 7 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I just went to the Walmart website, and it's listed for $59.95, so it looks like it may have been mismarked in the store.
Still, I don't think that price is out-of-bounds...

Looks like its in the clearance aisle from the picture

#8 7 months ago

I stand corrected! Originally, I searched the Walmart.com site, where the higher price showed up.

I did another search, this time on Google for "Goldlok Robby the Robot", and now the $14.92 price showed as available at my local Walmart. I had a $12.80 gift card from a previous refund, so this was a no-brainer, and I just picked one up.

BTW, this looks to be an exclusive Walmart item, so if you want one, I'd suggest grabbing one ASAP.

#9 7 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I stand corrected! Originally, I searched the Walmart.com site, where the higher price showed up.
I did another search, this time on Google for "Goldlok Robby the Robot", and now the $14.92 price showed as available at my local Walmart. I had a $12.80 gift card from a previous refund, so this was a no-brainer, and I just picked one up.
BTW, this looks to be an exclusive Walmart item, so if you want one, I'd suggest grabbing one ASAP.

It's also available through Amazon, but it looks to be resellers only (and at slightly higher prices). you may be right! Still listed at $15

#10 7 months ago

Is it 15” tall?

6 months later
#12 26 days ago

Great looking topper. I’m surprised no one has made a really high end topper for this game yet. Something based on the Tower of Terror would be awesome.

#13 26 days ago

It’s been done. Mick from Mick’s pinball tried it years ago. It didn’t hold up so he never went beyond prototypes.

#14 25 days ago
Quoted from Gunner:

It’s been done. Mick from Mick’s pinball tried it years ago. It didn’t hold up so he never went beyond prototypes.

That’s too bad. With all the $1,000 ultra high end toppers these days one would think something incredible could made for this game.

#15 25 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That’s too bad. With all the $1,000 ultra high end toppers these days one would think something incredible could made for this game.

I got the TZ topper from TiltTopper. Think its the best display topper I have ever seen for TZ. Love the interactive display. Can be seen at the 18 min mark in this video.

#16 25 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I got the TZ topper from TiltTopper. Think its the best display topper I have ever seen for TZ. Love the interactive display. Can be seen at the 18 min mark in this video.

Now THAT is an outstanding topper

#17 25 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That is really cool. I went to the website but didn't see it on there. Must not make it anymore.

#18 25 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Exactly the sort of topper I was looking for. What was the price point on it? I can’t find it online. Thanks!

#19 25 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

That is really cool. I went to the website but didn't see it on there. Must not make it anymore.

Same. I was literally going to buy the damn thing right now. That is awesome. And after seeing how much he sells his other toppers for, it was likely well priced. Maybe we can convince him to do another run.

#20 25 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Same. I was literally going to buy the damn thing right now. That is awesome. And after seeing how much he sells his other toppers for, it was likely well priced. Maybe we can convince him to do another run.

Yes. I'm going to reach out and ask. Power in numbers. Lets all ask!

#21 25 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

I’m in too. Link us to his Pinside handle and see if we can all hit him up together.

#22 25 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m in too. Link us to his Pinside handle and see if we can all hit him up together.

#habeboo from TiltTopper is on Pinside. I simply messaged him and they made one. Won’t say the price as it was crazy low with a color display compared to current topper prices. My guess is do to IP stuff they don’t advertise. Great guy and the best toppers I have seen. Do note they do take a bit of time to make as they are individually made but Worth it! Have his Deadpool topper also which is Way better then Sterns for half the price…

#24 25 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yup, I shot them a note under the “contact us” section of their site and linked this thread. Fingers crossed.

Quoted from Yelobird:

#habeboo from TiltTopper is on Pinside. I simply messaged him and they made one. Won’t say the price as it was crazy low with a color display compared to current topper prices. My guess is do to IP stuff they don’t advertise. Great guy and the best toppers I have seen. Do note they do take a bit of time to make as they are individually made but Worth it! Have his Deadpool topper also which is Way better then Sterns for half the price…

Good to know, thanks for the tip. Will try messaging him here as well. If this is a speakeasy situation, I’m down for it.

#25 25 days ago

I just heard back. Its a no go. No longer has a license to make it. Bummer.

#26 25 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

I just heard back. Its a no go. No longer has a license to make it. Bummer.

That’s a shame. At less then $300 it was the best TZ topper I have ever seen.

#27 23 days ago

Well… that sucks.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside