Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by calvin12
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0966.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG
IMG-20130510-00300-534.jpg
WIN_20140104_123158.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mario_1_up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

some did come with amber. I've seen factory early TZ, the red and amber/orange caps were damn close in color it was almost hard to tell them apart.

That's the way mine are.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Fanatic:

Just finished swapping mine for the correct color/order a few weeks back.
I never noticed the relation to the skill shot until I got the correct color order installed.
Thanks to the OP - I don't feel so obsessive compulsive now.
The project appears daunting at first with having to cut the band or ribbon style conductor for the lamp sockets.
If you're strategic about where you cut the conductor, it will quickly and simply overlap for re-soldering. One of the simplest mods to perform in my opinion.
Also, I re-installed the incandescent bulbs into the bumpers. The LEDs were just too blinding.

That's a lot of work for changing 3 pop bumper caps.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

For some of us, having them out of order is maddening. TZ uses the order spboughtcifically, so to have the game say "oraswitchedis lit" but in fact the yellow is lit just won't do.

The more I thought about it made me think I need to switch my out. Luckily I had a bunch of pop caps I bought from Terry at the mgc last year. So i switched them out to the right order.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Madison, AL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mario_1_up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside