Topic Stats

• 7,373 posts
  • 552 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Mikespinball
  • Topic is favorited by 287 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,913 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20170328_2341432531(1) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 9.57.01 AM (resized).png
FJIMG_20190811_150319 (resized).jpg
TZ058 (resized).jpg
TZ057 (resized).jpg
TZ059 (resized).jpg
TZ056 (resized).jpg
TZ054 (resized).jpg
TZ055 (resized).jpg
TZ041 (resized).jpg
TZ040 (resized).jpg
TZ039 (resized).jpg
TZ029 (resized).jpg
TZ028 (resized).jpg
TZ022 (resized).jpg
TZ023 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 5 years ago

In the process of completing mine (modding) here is some interactive lighting I created.

3 months later
#219 5 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Can I get an expression of interest from those who would like a spiral ramp? I have a source that could make them for us, just wanted to know how many would like one. Not sure of the price, but I'm not in it to make money.

This will just slow the game down. Not a big fan of it.

Quoted from LitzDoc:

Super thread gentlemen. Can anyone lead me to the best place to get TZ mods. I would like the mods to be reversible and easy to install without soldering. What mods do you guys think would be good to start with? I was thinking of the Lost in the Zone lamp over the mini PF, the Stop Light and the Piano would be good mods to start with. Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks CB

Those are great mods to start with I would also add gumballs. Here is a video of my mod if interested it fits the bill of easy to install and it does add a lot of character.

4 months later
#279 5 years ago

Twist the top off and push them in. It is a tight fit!

2 months later
#392 5 years ago

TZ door panel mod. I am making 20 of these if anyone is interested let me know.
This is on a remote not interactive as i typically do.

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Hey Rock,
How was Despicable Me?

I was wondering how long it would be for someone to notice. I do love those minions.

6 months later
#686 4 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Thanks for all the TZ PF ideas. What do you guys think of the PFs from Planetary Pinball. I think they make a bunch different playfields.

These are pretty good from what i have seen but i check them out at Kruzmans house, he still sands them down, flattens them out, touches them up and clears them. He finds flaws in any pf that he can't help but fix.

1 week later
#708 4 years ago

Yep that is a nice camera. I lit it up but could not find a solution for the lens so they sit here in a bag. Sucks cause i think they were $20.00 ea when i bought them. The price of mod making. You can easily drill in 2 3mm leds but it looks like crap. Did you get yours bigd?

20150226_181242.jpg
#710 4 years ago

Awesome Mark glad you got that figured out man. Looks awesome!

#711 4 years ago

I shipped my TZ off to a good new home today, hopefully it arrives safely. I am looking for a beat TZ to restore now that will be getting a Kruzman PF for a keeper for myself so i am out of the club for now.

2 weeks later
#730 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

In the club thanks Rock!! Great seller and buy his mods!
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
» YouTube video

Thanks buddy, hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

2 years later
#5441 1 year ago

Mirco’s playfields are just fine. Kruzman cleared one for me and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside