IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5897 Updated 9.4H manual with corrections from Coyote Posted by Coyote (5 years ago)

Post #8716 Have your picture taken in the translight Posted by Neal_W (3 years ago)

Post #10381 Switching to stereo sound. Posted by hawknole (2 years ago)

Post #11803 How to Add 3rd Magnet. Posted by mbaumle (2 years ago)

Post #11810 Third Magnet Parts List Posted by mbaumle (2 years ago)

Post #13048 Board replacement options. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #14049 Flipper cabinet opto board data Posted by DumbAss (10 months ago)

Post #14166 More key board data Posted by DumbAss (9 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redfive05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12750 1 year ago
Quoted from Purdue:

I purchased one last sept/ nov...
Its not looking encouraging... It has went from problems with parts and shipping to sorry we ship slowly. Last update I received was in May (should receive in 2 weeks). Nothing since, no reply to inquiry.
Ive been very patient only contacting them every couple months, because i really want the board. But I'm not sure i will ever receive it.

Quoted from Riefepeters:

I don’t feel that bad. I ordered a board, then asked for a shipping update, was told 2 weeks, no shipping. Other pinsiders have indicated they got the same two week ship story which is all just made up. I mean, if you have a supply issue…stop selling and taking money and lying that the boards will ship.
To those who have money in the game, I requested a refund over the weekend and got my refund mid week. It sounds like there is no intent to ship new boards.
Instead, I’ll get the Casper board from pinball life.

Well... looks like not only am I in the TZ Owners Club, but now I'm in the Ingo Vaporware Club as well.

Ordered one of these in late June, heard nothing.
Waited a month and asked when they thought it would ship, was told in two weeks.
Contacted them today and was told first I needed to decide what shipping I was going to pick: $17 and it would take up to two months without tracking or $47 with tracking that might take up to 3 weeks. When I told them I already selected the $17 shipping in July I was then told that they had held off shipping because they "sent a few without tracking numbers and 2 didn't arrive and 3 took 2 months, so we haven't shipped"

It's not the wait I'm bothered by, its the lack of communication and the false promise of two weeks.

I Just asked for a refund

#12756 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

Well... looks like not only am I in the TZ Owners Club, but now I'm in the Ingo Vaporware Club as well.
Ordered one of these in late June, heard nothing.
Waited a month and asked when they thought it would ship, was told in two weeks.
Contacted them today and was told first I needed to decide what shipping I was going to pick: $17 and it would take up to two months without tracking or $47 with tracking that might take up to 3 weeks. When I told them I already selected the $17 shipping in July I was then told that they had held off shipping because they "sent a few without tracking numbers and 2 didn't arrive and 3 took 2 months, so we haven't shipped"
It's not the wait I'm bothered by, its the lack of communication and the false promise of two weeks.
I Just asked for a refund

Got my refund this morning.

Wish I knew what the real issue was.... if its because of supply chain issues on the optos I have 4 new original QVE11233.086 and 10 new QVE11233 sitting in a bin in my workshop. I would have gladly take the board minus the optos

#12758 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Just buy the Casper. It works great and is cheaper. Marco and PBL have it. And you’ll have it before the weekend!

Here's my issue with the Casper board.... I don't like LEDs. I really prefer the warm glow of Incandescents. I will use LEDs where appropriate/needed, so I'm ok with them in the TZ Clock, But I'm worried that the "Blanket LEDs" in the Casper board will be overwhelming, especially since my TZ is still 95% Incandescent.

#12773 1 year ago
Quoted from InteractivePinball:

What do you guys think of my flying rocket and clock housing mods?

The rocket it cool and looks great.... but I wouldn't put it on my machine.

But that clock.... I have no words.

no... wait.... I thought of some....

R (resized).jpgR (resized).jpg
#12786 1 year ago
Quoted from InteractivePinball:

Redfive05 haha, I do have them available at my pinside store! Interactive Pinball Mods.

Wow... Good to know! I might have to pick one up at some point!

#12808 1 year ago

And if you order your Ingo board now, you might get it sometime this decade!

6 months, 0 updates unless I asked, first time I asked "It will ship in two weeks" When I asked 3 months later where it was I was told I needed to pick the $17 shipping without tracking and it could take up to three months to ship, or $47 with tracking and it might take a few days. When I told them I already picked the $17 shipping I was told we haven't shipped because some of the ones they shipped that way didn't arrive.

Excuse, excuse, excuse...

If I have only one good thing to say its that when I asked for my money back there was no argument.

Don't lie to me.... if you forgot to ship it, just say it.... if you can't get parts, just say it... if this was suppose to be a pre-order, just say it! (there was a rumor going around that they can't get the optos, if they just said that I would take the board without them seeing I already have replacement optos from other projects ready to go)

Unless you have $130 to just throw into the wind and see what happens stay away from the Ingo board.

#12809 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

So I checked and my tournament settings are turned off.

I would try a "Factory Reset"

#12811 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

My machine was reset when I changed out the batteries when the machine was off and all settings went to factory. The camera seemed to be working properly at that point giving me different awards. That lasted about a week and then went back to only giving me the Greed award every time.

What ROM version are you running?

#12819 1 year ago

Release notes for 9.4 have this in them:

"10) Added the player-selected tournament module."

I'm not sure what that is or how to turn it on, but maybe that's turned on somehow?

I would do another factory reset and see if the problem goes away again, then try and pay attention to when/if the problem comes back.

#12842 1 year ago
Quoted from Purdue:

In the end i felt, i didn’t want to support the lack of honesty

Yes! I could not have said this any better!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redfive05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club?tu=redfive05 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.