Topic Stats

• 8,219 posts
  • 604 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Manny65
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,092 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200221_062832 (resized).jpg
TZ (resized).png
PF rails TZ (resized).JPG
PF rails TZ 2 (resized).JPG
7fb3335899d17e1f0c7bd20ecec7ea5ad7e8b8ae (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0398 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0395 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0394 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0371 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0368 (resized).jpeg
60359377469__3DAC472B-9E66-45FE-A146-7BFC3F5CE802 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0365 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0360 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6835 1 year ago

Just a quick plug for Ingo and his replacement clock board. My clock started acting wonky and I decided to replace the clock board. I bought a replacement off of Ebay after I searched at the usual places and couldn't find one. I received the board and it didn't work on my machine. I contacted the seller and was advised that I would need to do a modification to the minute clock hand to make it work properly. I advised that I didn't want to modify the hand as the board was advertised as working. They were good about it and returned my money when I sent the board back.

In comes Ingo to the rescue. After the Ebay issue, I did some more research and found the Ingo board. I ordered one (a white one which looks awesome). He was awesome to work with. Gave me a great deal on it and shipping from Germany it arrived in less than a week. Installed it and it works perfectly. No more ding, ding, ding....CLOCK IS BROKEN error. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks again Ingo.

#6854 1 year ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Just a quick plug for Ingo and his replacement clock board. My clock started acting wonky and I decided to replace the clock board. I bought a replacement off of Ebay after I searched at the usual places and couldn't find one. I received the board and it didn't work on my machine. I contacted the seller and was advised that I would need to do a modification to the minute clock hand to make it work properly. I advised that I didn't want to modify the hand as the board was advertised as working. They were good about it and returned my money when I sent the board back.
In comes Ingo to the rescue. After the Ebay issue, I did some more research and found the Ingo board. I ordered one (a white one which looks awesome). He was awesome to work with. Gave me a great deal on it and shipping from Germany it arrived in less than a week. Installed it and it works perfectly. No more ding, ding, ding....CLOCK IS BROKEN error. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks again Ingo.

I had that problem with the same board...Ingo's replacement is terrific. Fixed my Clock is Broken issue. Quick shipping and great communication too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside