image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5125 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240401-094638 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5897 Updated 9.4H manual with corrections from Coyote Posted by Coyote (5 years ago)

Post #8716 Have your picture taken in the translight Posted by Neal_W (3 years ago)

Post #10381 Switching to stereo sound. Posted by hawknole (2 years ago)

Post #11803 How to Add 3rd Magnet. Posted by mbaumle (2 years ago)

Post #11810 Third Magnet Parts List Posted by mbaumle (2 years ago)

Post #13048 Board replacement options. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #14049 Flipper cabinet opto board data Posted by DumbAss (10 months ago)

Post #14166 More key board data Posted by DumbAss (9 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gregariousone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10146 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If it were affordable I'd imagine a ton of us would switch to gain that feature, even if our boards are fully working. I'd switch it out for sure. Very cool to not have to solder or run wires to anything!

I’m in as well.

4 months later
#10903 2 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:I am also going to purchase the clock LED board, as far as i know the only 3 available are ingos, caspers and rottendog, after doing a bit of research on this thread it look like that Ingos was the best one to purchase, i actually purchased this through there website, paid for it but a couple of days later i received a full refund, does anyone know if these are still available? or if they are not shipping atm due to all the shipping issues we have at the moment due yo COVID.

A couple weeks ago I purchased an ingos board from their site as well. I also got a message that shipping to the US is still unavailable, but they are looking to resume in August and gave me the option for a refund or wait. I elected to wait a bit hoping the situation doesn’t move backward given the spread of the delta variant.

4 months later
#11524 2 years ago

My TZ has started adding players mid-game. I searched for past posts here on the topic and came up empty.

Running 9.2

Most recent game it happened as the ball went right ramp to ball drop, flippered to into piano hole.

This time it only added 2nd player. The day before, it added to 4 players in succession.

Question I have is to see if this is a board issue, connection issue, power issue or what.

I do not believe it is something in the game/ start button being hit given I was not nudging things when it happened this last time or previously. I also shook the game while not
playing to see if it started a game and did not.

Any thoughts or recommendations from similar experience appreciated.

#11527 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Any battery damage on the CPU ?
LTG : )

No damage, batteries were previously moved off the board.
Thanks for the reply Lloyd.

#11528 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Go into switch test mode and see if the start button switch is being triggered. Even leave it on in switch test mode for while and see if it happens to get triggered

I did that as well with no issue. I have Genevea & Lock switch errors. Given the location for both, I have not tackled the fixes yet.
Tonight I played a few more games and it did the same thing. Seems to be occurring with piano scoop activity, but not always. It is hard to see when with the player addition call sometimes getting covered by game voice calls. Just testing piano scoop or ball drop, doesn't seem to make it happen.

Going to try to test more and see if I can isolate to a single contact switch/ opto via trial & error I guess.

If you, LTG and possibly Coyote have not run across it before, I guess I’ll be stuck with 4 player games for awhile

Thanks for the feedback guys!

#11530 2 years ago

Horseflesh… Thanks this direction helps.

#11533 2 years ago

manny65-

The start button and piano switches are….

I will do that and get back to you. Might be a day or so.

Thanks

#11535 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

On Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure (similar genre WPC, had this issue when a diode got bent into the middle lead of a switch that was exposed to getting hit with the ball. You can diagnose it all in switch tests (try to hit a bunch of switches to get the start switch to light up), but I’d start by looking for bent up diodes that could be shorting on something.

I will take a look as you describe. Thanks

2 weeks later
#11560 2 years ago

Has anyone had any recent communication with Inglo for a clock board order?

For those who have previously ordered a board, did they forward tracking info when it was shipped?

I sent two order status inquiries (Sept & Dec) that have gone answered. Last info I received was back in July that they were to resume shipping sometime in August. Given it is 4 months later…. I am wondering a bit.

#11562 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/tonyf1965- Thanks. I actually ordered/ paid back in early April and just been waiting. They offered a refund early on, but I have been fine to wait, occasionally checking back every 2-3 months to make sure nothing changed on their end. Prior to Sept, I got replies to my messages. I don’t want to assume anything, but figured others here may have had orders as well and received them or got some sort of update recently.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 132.00
$ 1,059.00
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gregariousone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club?tu=gregariousone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.