Topic Stats

• 8,229 posts
  • 604 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,097 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0453 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0452 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0451 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0449 (resized).jpeg
20200221_062832 (resized).jpg
TZ (resized).png
PF rails TZ (resized).JPG
PF rails TZ 2 (resized).JPG
7fb3335899d17e1f0c7bd20ecec7ea5ad7e8b8ae (resized).jpeg
IMG_0393 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0398 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0395 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0394 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0371 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6447 1 year ago

Have any of you guys swapped out the autoplunger solenoid for a stronger one? Mine seems to struggle to shoot the ball around sometimes. The flipper doesn't need a rebuild.

#6452 1 year ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Mine was quite inconsistent and it was fixed completely by cleaning the coil plunger. Mine has gotten a bit gunked up and as a result it wasn't returning back to idle position quickly, compromising subsequent firing.
Cleaning it up completely fixed the problem and every single ball now goes around.
I'd give that a try as a first port of call.

Quoted from DonnieDarko:

This more often is due to a misalignment of the plunger, or slack in the plunger bracket. I saw an article about adding a washer to the bracket to direct the plunger arm fractionally either left or right as required. The solenoid should be strong enough to launch the ball, it just needs to shoot straight.

Quoted from Pugsley:

Yeah if the arm is not centered the ball will bounce off the walls when launched scrubbing of speed and that slows it to where it might not make it around the loop.

Guys, thanks for your input! I'll get on that!

1 year later
#7699 3 months ago

Does anyone know where I could track down one of the original Tracy Toys slot machines? I meant to get one years ago when they were making them but got out of pinball for a while. Maybe someone has an extra on hand? Not sure what happened to Tracy Toys. I'm also interested in finding a brass clock millions mod. These are probably long gone, but you never know.

2 months later
#8070 22 days ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

OK I finally got around to doing the video of the ColorDMD with the high resolution / smoothing setting. It's about 10 minutes long.
I did some editing on it, trying to show as many different elements as I could. There is a Jackpot hit at around 8:05 or so.
I hope this helps.

That’s how I’ve set mine, it looks fantastic in person.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside