IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5897 Updated 9.4H manual with corrections from Coyote Posted by Coyote (5 years ago)

Post #8716 Have your picture taken in the translight Posted by Neal_W (3 years ago)

Post #10381 Switching to stereo sound. Posted by hawknole (2 years ago)

Post #11803 How to Add 3rd Magnet. Posted by mbaumle (2 years ago)

Post #11810 Third Magnet Parts List Posted by mbaumle (2 years ago)

Post #13048 Board replacement options. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #14049 Flipper cabinet opto board data Posted by DumbAss (10 months ago)

Post #14166 More key board data Posted by DumbAss (9 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Riefepeters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12386 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Only thing is the game is showing clock broken error I’ve started in poking around for solutions that I’ve read could be tape added or replace the whole thing
Would like to just buy a new unit if that is possible?

Scoot provided some solutions to original board replacements. Another option is Ingos board. Candidly, at $147 shipped to US with a reliable board/opto solution, I think this is relatively “cheap” compared to the overal cost/value of the pinball. Also has some easy plug and play LED options in the board, which you can buy from info, which is a nice option. Worth it in my book.

https://www.german-pinball-modular.de/final-tz-clock-pcb-english.html

3 weeks later
#12459 1 year ago
Quoted from Gavino:

Yes that’s another issue I need to fix with this machine. A whole row (or column I can’t remember) of the lamp matrix is always on and flickering. Another problem I don’t really know the source of but good to know the strobing could potentially affect the clock.

You didn’t recently put in a board from Pinball Basment…did you? I had a similar issue and their new boards were bad. A new board to replace their new board fixed it all right up.

2 weeks later
#12596 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I feel bad for Ingo with all the current mess around his clock boards and what is hopefully just supply issues.

I don’t feel that bad. I ordered a board, then asked for a shipping update, was told 2 weeks, no shipping. Other pinsiders have indicated they got the same two week ship story which is all just made up. I mean, if you have a supply issue…stop selling and taking money and lying that the boards will ship.

To those who have money in the game, I requested a refund over the weekend and got my refund mid week. It sounds like there is no intent to ship new boards.

Instead, I’ll get the Casper board from pinball life.

1 month later
#12801 1 year ago

I ordered an ingo board a few months ago and gave it a few months and got the same “shipping in 2 weeks” story that other pinsiders reported having received for the last year. So I just got my money back after delays as it seemed to be a pattern of non fulfillment.

I think it would be valuable to know if anyone ordered AND received their ingo board in the last 6 months.

If not, have dumbass hook up the community.

Of course, the Casper boards do work fine and that’s what I did as a quick replacement to get full functionality back.

2 months later
#13262 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Thanks Lloyd -- That'll be where I start troubleshooting. I did check the flipper to playfield clearance and that seemed OK, but will check that again also.

Everything Lloyd said. Basically, if you rebuild the entire flipper and leave the proper clearance, you’re back in business.

It’s possible one part is at fault, but just rebuild the whole flipper…Both flippers…with a kit from pinball life.

I have a tendency to sometimes just switch out coil stops and sleeves on a more regular basis to keep things snappy, and I had actually just done that on my TZ a few months ago, but a few days ago I had the same issue you’re describing. So I took a look and sure enough my plunger assembly was at fault. Replaced and good to go. Had I rebuilt the entire flipper months ago it would still be snappy and fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 79.50
$ 12.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Riefepeters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club?tu=Riefepeters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.