IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5125 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240401-094638 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 305.
#12801 1 year ago

I ordered an ingo board a few months ago and gave it a few months and got the same “shipping in 2 weeks” story that other pinsiders reported having received for the last year. So I just got my money back after delays as it seemed to be a pattern of non fulfillment.

I think it would be valuable to know if anyone ordered AND received their ingo board in the last 6 months.

If not, have dumbass hook up the community.

Of course, the Casper boards do work fine and that’s what I did as a quick replacement to get full functionality back.

#12802 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

I waited as long as I could before canceling, but that was ~6 months ago. I hope they've been able to spin up production again.

I thought he had a fire before Covid hit that basically put him out of business. Has anyone received a clock board from him in the last couple of years? Shame because he had the best most reliable board for a long time. I hope he’s ok and can continue with his business.

#12803 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Let us know. I gave up on Ingo.

Not cool if he’s got the store open and accepting payments but not shipping anything. Hopefully it ships. We shall see.

#12804 1 year ago

The Casper is just fine. And cheaper and faster to get. I hope you get the ingo but don’t be discouraged if you don’t…. There are alternatives.

#12805 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

The Casper is just fine. And cheaper and faster to get. I hope you get the ingo but don’t be discouraged if you don’t…. There are alternatives.

I just installed the Casper board 2 days ago in my machine, works great. I wanted the ingo board as well with the color changing lights but I seen that nobody was getting any shipped to them. I emailed to see if they actually had any in stock but no response so I went with the Casper board.

#12806 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

I just installed the Casper board 2 days ago in my machine, works great. I wanted the ingo board as well with the color changing lights but I seen that nobody was getting any shipped to them. I emailed to see if they actually had any in stock but no response so I went with the Casper board.

Good to know. I saw the Casper board was readily available too, which is good to know. People raved about the Ingo board, so I ordered one before I noticed people have had issues lately. If I receive one in the next few weeks, I’ll share that. If not, I’ll try to back out the payment and order a Casper board. My TZ is pretty recently restored, so it may have a Casper board already. I’ll know soon…

#12807 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

You likely have Tournament mode turned on in settings.
It de-randomizes Camera and Slot Machine awards.

So I checked and my tournament settings are turned off.

#12808 1 year ago

And if you order your Ingo board now, you might get it sometime this decade!

6 months, 0 updates unless I asked, first time I asked "It will ship in two weeks" When I asked 3 months later where it was I was told I needed to pick the $17 shipping without tracking and it could take up to three months to ship, or $47 with tracking and it might take a few days. When I told them I already picked the $17 shipping I was told we haven't shipped because some of the ones they shipped that way didn't arrive.

Excuse, excuse, excuse...

If I have only one good thing to say its that when I asked for my money back there was no argument.

Don't lie to me.... if you forgot to ship it, just say it.... if you can't get parts, just say it... if this was suppose to be a pre-order, just say it! (there was a rumor going around that they can't get the optos, if they just said that I would take the board without them seeing I already have replacement optos from other projects ready to go)

Unless you have $130 to just throw into the wind and see what happens stay away from the Ingo board.

#12809 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

So I checked and my tournament settings are turned off.

I would try a "Factory Reset"

#12810 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

I would try a "Factory Reset"

My machine was reset when I changed out the batteries when the machine was off and all settings went to factory. The camera seemed to be working properly at that point giving me different awards. That lasted about a week and then went back to only giving me the Greed award every time.

#12811 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

My machine was reset when I changed out the batteries when the machine was off and all settings went to factory. The camera seemed to be working properly at that point giving me different awards. That lasted about a week and then went back to only giving me the Greed award every time.

What ROM version are you running?

#12812 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

6 months, 0 updates unless I asked, first time I asked "It will ship in two weeks" When I asked 3 months later where it was I was told I needed to pick the $17 shipping without tracking and it could take up to three months to ship, or $47 with tracking and it might take a few days. When I told them I already picked the $17 shipping I was told we haven't shipped because some of the ones they shipped that way didn't arrive.
If I have only one good thing to say its that when I asked for my money back there was no argument.
Don't lie to me.... if you forgot to ship it, just say it.... if you can't get parts, just say it... if this was suppose to be a pre-order, just say it! (there was a rumor going around that they can't get the optos, if they just said that I would take the board without them seeing I already have replacement optos from other projects ready to go)
Unless you have $130 to just throw into the wind and see what happens stay away from the Ingo board.

I just ordered the Marcos one. It works as it should and I haven’t thought about it since….

#12813 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

What ROM version are you running?

Version 9.4

#12814 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

Fortunately, that $130 was pretty obnoxious and I was happy to be rid of it. Lol. Thanks for the heads up, I will give them a couple weeks and request a refund. Now I just need STI to pick up my TZ and ship it to me!

#12815 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

The camera seemed to be working properly at that point giving me different awards. That lasted about a week and then went back to only giving me the Greed award every time.

Wait a minute, I just realized what you said...

The CAMERA_ does not give 'Greed' as any award. Are you meaning the 'Greed Targets'? Or is it playing the Slot Machine animation and actially awarding the "Greed" mode?

#12816 1 year ago
Quoted from Tpbw:

Just want to say the ingo clock board from Germany is by far the best replacement board I have seen, i've fixed many tz's and it's totally worth the wait to get the Ingo board. Not to mention how much of a pleasure it was to Deal with the support staff when I had shipping issues. They reshipped the board with tracking info on their coin. Don't be afraid to upgrade your old underdesigned tz clock with a board that actually works. This one was for a customer but i will be buying another for my tz soon. https://www.german-pinball-modular.de/final-tz-clock-pcb-english.html

Quoted from Redfive05:

Sadly, I had pretty much the same experience. I got a steady stream of excuses for months. I felt like Tom Hanks in "The Money Pit"...only 2 more weeks!

So I too, finally requested and got a refund from Ingo. Frustrating thing was that I actually already had an aftermarket clock board in my machine, but I was still getting errors about the clock. So I was hoping the Ingo board would resolve it all. So since I couldn't get the Ingo board, one day I re-seated all of the connectors in the backbox that had anything to do with the clock...and all of my "Clock is Broken" warnings disappeared!! It's been about 9 months and I have no more issues.

#12817 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Wait a minute, I just realized what you said...
The CAMERA_ does not give 'Greed' as any award. Are you meaning the 'Greed Targets'? Or is it playing the Slot Machine animation and actially awarding the "Greed" mode?

Yes the Greed Targets is the only award that it gives out. There are a possibility of eight different awards you can get. I just keep getting the same one every time.

#12818 1 year ago

I bought a shabby TZ and I'm planning to do a complete restoration. During my online searches I found a TZ with white powder coated legs and side rails. It looks really great on this game IMO!

Is this OK to do in terms of resale value, or a big no-no?

#12819 1 year ago

Release notes for 9.4 have this in them:

"10) Added the player-selected tournament module."

I'm not sure what that is or how to turn it on, but maybe that's turned on somehow?

I would do another factory reset and see if the problem goes away again, then try and pay attention to when/if the problem comes back.

#12820 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogroar:

Some guys like white legs & armor on their games like TZ & WH20. It's not for me however, if you like it that's all that matters.

BTW: I feel a white powder coated TZ or WH20 would be worth less in value to me, than those games having their standard stainless steel finish.

Kerry

#12821 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

10) Added the player-selected tournament module."

I'm not sure what that is or how to turn it on, but maybe that's turned on somehow?

I'm pretty sure that feature is activated by holding in both flippers for several seconds before starting a game, so I doubt that's your issue.

#12822 1 year ago

Different topic: back in 2003 I came up with this polycarbonate deflector for the shooter lane to keep balls from hitting the ramp and bouncing back down. It reduced the failed ball launches by about half.

DSC01005 (resized).JPGDSC01005 (resized).JPGDSC01006 (resized).JPGDSC01006 (resized).JPGDSC01007 (resized).JPGDSC01007 (resized).JPGDSC01008 (resized).JPGDSC01008 (resized).JPG
#12823 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogroar:

I bought a shabby TZ and I'm planning to do a complete restoration. During my online searches I found a TZ with white powder coated legs and side rails. It looks really great on this game IMO!

Don’t do it.

#12824 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogroar:

How bad could it be? It's reversible, right? Just install after-market legs and side rails if you need to go back for resale later? You could even keep the originals and have after-market ones coated.

Given what a good-condition TZ costs, a few hundred dollars for the parts and coating so you can enjoy the game more while you have it seems like small potatoes. I wouldn't personally do it, but if it's what you like, why not?

#12825 1 year ago

I just posted a separate thread regarding a Slot Machine VUK kickout issue I am having.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-slot-machine-vuk-very-weak#post-7172036

Gord

#12826 1 year ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Some guys like white legs & armor on their games like TZ & WH20. It's not for me however, if you like it that's all that matters.
BTW: I feel a white powder coated TZ or WH20 would be worth less in value to me, than those games having their standard stainless steel finish.
Kerry

White powder on TZ could be unusual. But it always comes down to what the owner likes. I have a WH2O that came with a really well done white sparkle powder coat. It didn’t bother me or anything at first, I could take it or leave it. But now I really like it, and recently swapped my mountains for white snow mountains. Some people don’t like it, but I do! I doubt it would affect value much. A high-end WH2O is worth a lot these days, and while a few buyers might prefer stainless, that’s not an expensive conversion in the grand scheme considering the value of these pins. I just ordered a new TNA with the black powdercoat. But I prefer stainless on TNA, so I ordered all the armor in stainless from Pinball Life for $350 or so. Tomato Tomäto!

#12827 1 year ago

After weeks of delay and a false start due to faulty lift-gate, my TZ is finally on its way to me! Can’t wait to unlock this door with the key of imagination!

96F5D256-1495-40CA-9E8D-6E19A4E86C2B (resized).png96F5D256-1495-40CA-9E8D-6E19A4E86C2B (resized).png
#12828 1 year ago
Quoted from Zee:

Different topic: back in 2003 I came up with this polycarbonate deflector for the shooter lane to keep balls from hitting the ramp and bouncing back down. It reduced the failed ball launches by about half.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Got a Pic installed?

#12829 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Yes the Greed Targets is the only award that it gives out

I'm really terrible at repair stuff but figured I'd throw my idea out there to see if it gets us any additional information. I'm pretty sure that when you make the camera shot, it awards something and then tells you what the next award will be. If you take the glass off and manually manipulate the game to get the camera lit and then make the shot, does it award greed targets and then tell you that the next award will also be greed targets? In addition, if you make the camera shot and it awards the greed targets and you complete them (hit each target manually) and then make the camera shot again, does it give you greed targets again as the award? At this point, I'm just curious to see if the game is telling you what the next award will be and whether it's always greed targets.

#12830 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Got a Pic installed?

Nah, if I did I would have posted it. I ended up trading that TZ for BSD and a nice Centaur.

#12831 1 year ago
Quoted from Zee:

Nah, if I did I would have posted it. I ended up trading that TZ for BSD and a nice Centaur.

Nice trade. Might trade mines.

#12832 1 year ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I'm really terrible at repair stuff but figured I'd throw my idea out there to see if it gets us any additional information. I'm pretty sure that when you make the camera shot, it awards something and then tells you what the next award will be. If you take the glass off and manually manipulate the game to get the camera lit and then make the shot, does it award greed targets and then tell you that the next award will also be greed targets? In addition, if you make the camera shot and it awards the greed targets and you complete them (hit each target manually) and then make the camera shot again, does it give you greed targets again as the award? At this point, I'm just curious to see if the game is telling you what the next award will be and whether it's always greed targets.

So the camera award will be Greed targets and it will then say next award is also Greed targets as well. No matter how many times I get the camera award it always says Greed targets and tells me that the next award is also Greed targets. I have completed all Greed targets and it still did not change the outcome of receiving Greed targets again for the next award.

#12833 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

So the camera award will be Greed targets and it will then say next award is also Greed targets as well. No matter how many times I get the camera award it always says Greed targets and tells me that the next award is also Greed targets. I have completed all Greed targets and it still did not change the outcome of receiving Greed targets again for the next award.

That is pretty greedy!

Definitely something not right. Above my head, I’m not sure what it could be. Not sure what in the programming creates the sequence of awards. Could this be a flaky rom?

#12834 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

That is pretty greedy!
Definitely something not right. Above my head, I’m not sure what it could be. Not sure what in the programming creates the sequence of awards. Could this be a flaky rom?

I wonder if a new rom chip would fix it.

#12835 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

I wish I knew more about how they work. There are a lot more knowledgeable people in this thread that may be able to help pinpoint your problem

#12836 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

Maybe try reseating the rom chip first.

#12837 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

So the camera award will be Greed targets and it will then say next award is also Greed targets as well.

That's just crazy. It is funny that it does seem to be consistently wrong, which is amazing because if the ROM is flaky you'd think that you'd see some other weirdness and not just consistently odd things, like only greed targets being awarded. I'm with the others in thinking that re-seating the ROM might help and if it's not that then trying a different ROM altogether. Hopefully, you're able to get a newly burned ROM to try.

#12838 1 year ago
Quoted from Frogroar:

First and foremost, like others have said, it's your game, do with it as you please. However, if you do plan to sell it on at some point, know that one man's custom work is another man's burden. This can translate to someone passing on your game because it's powder coated in a way that is not the more popular way(like black for TZ, which is quite common) and now they've not only got to spend the money to get all new hardware, but they've got to do the work of replacing it all, too. Plus, some guys who like all the custom goodies don't do their own work. So, it'll end up costing even more. Before they know it, they're up to an extra $1k on top of the price they paid for the game.

The simple way to do it, also happens to be the cheapest and easiest to undo upon selling: custom vinyl vehicle wrap. You can get this stuff in a myriad of colors and finishes. Finding a high gloss white should be pretty easy, and if you can find it in a 5" or 6" wide tape, should also be pretty cheap. I mention the tape because realistically, you don't need to be all that wide to cover the rails and the lockdown bar and I think 6" wide stuff should be good. If not, there might be wider stuff available. The 3M 1080 Controltac stuff is quite good and burps out air bubbles extremely well. If worse comes to worse and you don't feel good installing it yourself, you can just take the hardware off(since you'd have to anyway to have it powder coated) and take it to a custom vehicle vinyl wrap shop and tell them what you want done. I can't imagine it costing all that much to do since it's so small compared to a car.

That way, when you go to sell it int he future, it'll still be the cool white color you wanted, but is completely removable by the next owner if they don't like it and now you have a broader customer base as your irremovable powder coat would probably turn some folks off to your TZ.

I mention all this because that's what I'm doing to my TZ, but in black. I bought black legs because those are regularly made and easily replaced with the factory chrome ones I still have, but the rails and lockdown bar I'll be doing with a satin finish vinyl.

#12839 1 year ago

little return on experience / Ingo Kramer's Clock board

Ordered and received mine about a year ago.
communication was OKAY. not great (time of response pretty long, like days and having to chase) but ultimately got my board and have to say the result is very good. as good as adverstised (I did go over two different brands of clock boards after my original one failed).
This one has been rock solid since day one and to date and from that I read everywhere it is the most bullet proof TZ clock board around.

just to say, dont "lose hope", communications is not their forte but they get the job done and when you get your board you likely won't have to look back for one ever again.

#12840 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

That’s a good idea. But I’m no expert. They are cheap.

#12841 1 year ago
Quoted from ParisPinballAdct:

little return on experience / Ingo Kramer's Clock board
Ordered and received mine about a year ago.
communication was OKAY. not great (time of response pretty long, like days and having to chase) but ultimately got my board and have to say the result is very good. as good as adverstised (I did go over two different brands of clock boards after my original one failed).
This one has been rock solid since day one and to date and from that I read everywhere it is the most bullet proof TZ clock board around.
just to say, dont "lose hope", communications is not their forte but they get the job done and when you get your board you likely won't have to look back for one ever again.

I waited for about a year just recently canceling. Slow responses and repeated bad excuses of it ships in 2 more weeks for the last nine months. I was willing to wait and did very patiently, only asking for update every couple months. In the end i felt, i didn’t want to support the lack of honesty.

#12842 1 year ago
Quoted from Purdue:

In the end i felt, i didn’t want to support the lack of honesty

Yes! I could not have said this any better!

#12843 1 year ago
Quoted from Purdue:

I waited for about a year just recently canceling. Slow responses and repeated bad excuses of it ships in 2 more weeks for the last nine months. I was willing to wait and did very patiently, only asking for update every couple months. In the end i felt, i didn’t want to support the lack of honesty.

I’ll give it a few weeks. Hopefully I get it. Otherwise, refund request, then INTERPOL, then hired goons.

#12844 1 year ago

Is the third magnet mod worth doing?
I figure if I ever replace the playfield I would do it.
But the only reason to replace the playfield would be the minor planking in both left and right out lanes. Other than that the playfield is perfect.

Richard

610016A6-AD02-43AB-AB92-8DC12C43447E (resized).jpeg610016A6-AD02-43AB-AB92-8DC12C43447E (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#12845 1 year ago
Quoted from sizzler747:

I would try a factory reset again - using the menus, not by pulling batteries.
If that doesn't do it then, order another 9.4H ROM.

Quite possible the RAM chip is going bad in your game, and the software's not able to update the next given award. Or, game ROM is bad, bad read or some such. Assuming you checked that you're not starting a game in tourney mode, and the setting A.1 26 is set to "Off", then the issue is something internal to the software/bad RAM. (Or, I guess, potentially bad WPC chip, but that's outside of my wheelhouse..)

#12846 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I figure if I ever replace the playfield I would do it.

I honestly wouldn't bother unless you're doing a playfield swap as I think it's a fairly involved endeavor (but others can correct me if I'm wrong on the amount of effort required). However, if you're the ultimate "purest" and interested in achieving the designer's original intent at all costs then have at it! At one point I considered it (along with installing flashers in the door which was also originally supposed to be in the game) but opted not to bother as I was satisfied with game play as it was. But to each their own...

#12847 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

1000% worth it. If you’re already swapping a playfield, the hardest part is drilling into the stainless ball guides. I have a few guides that are key posts if you want to see the process.

It might be subtle, but the whole “show” of the game loading up all 3 magnets with a ball before dumping them all out simultaneously just adds to the build up of multiball start.

Also, catching a ball with each magnet during the spiral mode is a nice touch.

#12848 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

HA! - Extra ball and Special awarded to both of you for this... I've been chasing an issue where all the opto switch inputs on my TZ were "flickering/pulsing". This could easily be seen in the switch matrix tests. But it was intermittent for me and it would just go away while debugging. And it was always while I was poking around in a different area of the game so it seemed like it was a bad connection but it didn't track that way. Anyway, I pulled the Opto board because of this post and sure enough the 100uf 35v cap was already leaking (underneath so it wasn't yet visible). I'm going to pull the opto boards from all my remaining games and replace the filter caps on them this week.
After replacement the intermittent problem became permanent. Which made debugging easier. The best part about this was that my daughter (who loves to play pinball) joined me to help debug and fix the problem. Was a great evening for sure.
After a bit of walking through the issue we found that the unregulated +12vdc supply was low. So why did that take so long? Well, because after all these years of working on WPC games it just never sunk in that there are 2 12v supplies on the driver board. I'm sure I've been down this road before but honestly I just moved past actually tracing the power from the opto board because I kept testing the +12 logic power. My daughter is the one that finally got me to actually test the power to the Opto board and it was low (+9,8v). Forest for the trees? Never assume I guess... Once that was apparent we walked back through the power feed and found that the unregulated +12vdc supply was low. I tested the input AC (9.8vac) and it seemed fine at 12vAC so I figured one side of the bridge rectifier opened up. We replaced it but still got a low +12vdc. Turns out there was a problem with the IDC connector. Which, at this point, should have been one of the first places I went. Anyway, it's all working now, I have a bunch of filter caps to replace, and I have a bridge rectifier that I swapped out for no reason.
Regardless, game works and I spent a few quality hours with my daughter. Win

So, circling back to this issue.. Turns out I didn't fix it by messing with the IDC connector and the problem returned. I kinda thought it was weird that fixed it since each of the wires loop through the connector on 2 pins. Anyway:

I pulled the board again looking at all sorts of stuff in the 12vdc unregulated power circuit since it was dropping to 9 ish volts when the problem occurred but I couldn't find anything. Everything looked clean and the filter cap was factory (important later). So I stuffed it back in and waited for it to occur. When it did I went into the switch test screen and climbed up on the game and started poking around. I found that when I wiggled the big 15000uf filter cap I could get it move between 13 and 9ish volts. Push up on the cap and I'd get 13, move it down and 9. Turns out the cap had actually pulled loose in the board. Literally!

We all know how easy it is to rip out the vias when removing these caps on the power driver board but in this situation it seemed that somehow the cap had been hit hard enough to actually break the vias loose. Now the cap wasn't that loose that it came out in my hand. But BOTH terminals were separated from the pads on the component side and thus the bridge output wasn't "filtered" so the output was at 9v because that's the approx average value for the 13v rectified output. Wiggling the cap caused the filter cap to go in/out of the circuit.

Pulled the board, repaired the connection and put the cap back in the circuit and it seems to work. For now anyway... lol

#12849 1 year ago

geez, was watching the latest TZ stream of Dalton Pinball on Twitch, and just when i thought i had seen it all and knew it all about Twilight Zone, he pulls a shocker to me:

did you know about the "Triple Hitchhikers award" ?!

you need to combo the left loop then hit the Hitchikers lane/loop and if you do so you are awarded 3x Hitchhikers instead of 1x.

who knew dat?!

#12850 1 year ago
Quoted from ParisPinballAdct:

geez, was watching the latest TZ stream of Dalton Pinball on Twitch, and just when i thought i had seen it all and knew it all about Twilight Zone, he pulls a shocker to me:
did you know about the "Triple Hitchhikers award" ?!
you need to combo the left loop then hit the Hitchikers lane/loop and if you do so you are awarded 3x Hitchhikers instead of 1x.
who knew dat?!

I got that accidentally a couple times but did not know what I did to get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 132.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 22.50
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
There are 15,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club/page/257 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.