IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5125 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240401-094638 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 305.
#10651 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

No, the Mini PF's cores do not stick out through the playfield. I am not sure you could unscrew them deep enough to mount properly on the Mni PF. You can try; would involve just screwing the adjustable core down enough.
But the Mini PF's cores will NOT work in the main PF, because the cores are 'fixed' - non-adjustable.

Thank you, I was wondering if they were fixed or not given the limited clearance. New cores it is!

#10652 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

My apologies for asking, as I have not yet gotten to break down the mini playfield, but I was wondering if it uses the same magnet cores as the playfield? My friend's magnets have some wear and I know I can buy new cores, but if the minis were the same I would just swap them out. I know the body is the same, and the manual shows the same part number I just wasn't sure if they used the same core.[quoted image][quoted image]

Smart idea!
Harvest two pristine magnets from mini-PF!
That never occurred to me, so I took out the cores and dressed/polished them.

602769CC-E202-4011-B483-E59D9F3D858A (resized).jpeg602769CC-E202-4011-B483-E59D9F3D858A (resized).jpegAD8CCB41-F040-4A1A-8768-0F0C577AC8B7 (resized).jpegAD8CCB41-F040-4A1A-8768-0F0C577AC8B7 (resized).jpeg
#10653 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Smart idea!
Harvest two pristine magnets from mini-PF!
That never occurred to me, so I took out the cores and dressed/polished them.[quoted image][quoted image]

Those came out great! Did you just grind them and then polish?

#10654 2 years ago

Magnets Cont'd:

Quoted from Coyote:

<snip>
If you do NOT get a strobe of continuity, then the High-power driver is fine; it's not activating because it's not seeing the signal from the power driver board.

No continuity beep with common probe connected to cabinet ground braid and red probe used to probe blue/red and blue/brown at the back of the connector - both at the driver board or the high-power board.
It seems the power driver board isn't sending a signal to the high-power board in test or during game play. Why? Does the driver board get that signal from the CPU? During game play, I s'pose it could come from the Fliptronics board, but during test the Fliptronics boards isn't involved, correct? That command to drive the magnets should come from the CPU and be carried to the driver board via the ribbon cable, no? I know I have continuity from the driver board to the mini-PF harness for both blue/red and blue/brown, so I don't suspect a wiring problem. That leaves the CPU (a new Rottendog, so that's unlikely), the ribbon cables (do these ever fail?), or the power driver board. Any ideas?
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I installed my high-power driver board in another TZ and the magnets on that machine still worked fine, so we know it's not that board.

#10655 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Those came out great! Did you just grind them and then polish?

Thanks.
I have no grinder/polisher.
I put the core in a vice and dressed the top with a bastard-cut file until it was flat/true, then I took it out of the vice, flipped it upside-down, and pushed it back and forth *many* times over a sheet of sand paper laid on a flat plank. I used progressively finer sandpaper until I reached 1K grit. Lastly, I polished it by hand with Brasso.

#10656 2 years ago

Hey all new to the group just added a Fully Restored TZ to the collection. Very excited to have this awesome machine in the collection.

Only issue is the dang Proximity Sensor switch #26. I got the game with the error so just went straight to Marco and bought both parts the coil and sensor board. I'm still having issues. I get nothing from the original Coil board in either sensor board, so that seems bad. The original sensor board looks like a repro also says Anarchy PCB and is black. With the new coil and old sensor board still no change can't get the light to turn off even after adjusting the pot on it. So both new parts now installed, I get a light on when a metal ball is in an can adjust down to have the light turn off. Seems to be working correctly. When the power ball is in the sensor the through switch 15 registers light on sensor board goes out but still have through sensor error.
Something I did notice switching back and forth on the boards when I connect the old sensor board in switch test it Registers as switch 26 but stays locked on. I don't get any notification of switch 26 when I plug in the new board. New board also says Golf Pinball.
Is the new board bad? I just got everything installed this evening and will reach out to Marco tomorrow.

Thanks Berto

20210711_123355_HDR (resized).jpg20210711_123355_HDR (resized).jpg20210711_125156_HDR (resized).jpg20210711_125156_HDR (resized).jpg
#10657 2 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Hey all new to the group just added a Fully Restored TZ to the collection. Very excited to have this awesome machine in the collection.
Only issue is the dang Proximity Sensor switch #26. I got the game with the error so just went straight to Marco and bought both parts the coil and sensor board. I'm still having issues. I get nothing from the original Coil board in either sensor board, so that seems bad. The original sensor board looks like a repro also says Anarchy PCB and is black. With the new coil and old sensor board still no change can't get the light to turn off even after adjusting the pot on it. So both new parts now installed, I get a light on when a metal ball is in an can adjust down to have the light turn off. Seems to be working correctly. When the power ball is in the sensor the through switch 15 registers light on sensor board goes out but still have through sensor error.
Something I did notice switching back and forth on the boards when I connect the old sensor board in switch test it Registers as switch 26 but stays locked on. I don't get any notification of switch 26 when I plug in the new board. New board also says Golf Pinball.
Is the new board bad? I just got everything installed this evening and will reach out to Marco tomorrow.
Thanks Berto
[quoted image][quoted image]

Holy shirt!
That thing is stunning!
Congrats!
The PF looks dreamy!
Oh, and where did you get those great apron cards? I want a set.

#10658 2 years ago

Holy shirt!
That thing is stunning!
Congrats!
The PF looks dreamy!
Oh, and where did you get those great apron cards? I want a set.

They are from the Great Pimp you can find them here on Pinside or eBay

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1084-pinball-pimp/04236-bally-twilight-zone-instruction-cards-custom-designed

#10659 2 years ago

Why? Does the driver board get that signal from the CPU? During game play,

Assuming all your tests were good, then it's the power driver board. Why? Same reason any other coil could stop working, bad transistor, or pre-driver on the PDB.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I installed my high-power driver board in another TZ and the magnets on that machine still worked fine, so we know it's not that board.

In this case, then your testing is flawed some how.

I know I have continuity from the driver board to the mini-PF harness for both blue/red and blue/brown, so I don't suspect a wiring problem.

Or - "driver board" - the 8-high power driver board, or the power driver board (PDB) in the backbox.
If you did not, check continuity between the PDB and the 8-driver high power board.

#10660 2 years ago

Does anyone have any flashing bulbs in the back glass?
Just doesnt look like there is any spot for one that is appropriate.
They would go nice behind the stars but there are no sockets there.

#10661 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Does anyone have any flashing bulbs in the back glass?
Just doesnt look like there is any spot for one that is appropriate.
They would go nice behind the stars but there are no sockets there.

Yes, the black sockets should be 545 blinkers.
I bought these : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152953759556

#10662 2 years ago

What a great looking machine. I love seeing all my decal mods on this machine. This one’s really slick

#10663 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

Holy F*CK, that price.
Edit: OH, it's for a box of 100. Okay, whew, that's better!

If anyone needs some, I have a whole bnch, GE branded, that I can share.

#10664 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

<snip>If you did not, check continuity between the PDB and the 8-driver high power board.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did check continuity between the PDB and the 8-high power driver board and between the 8-high board and the mini-PF. All good.

I have had the very good fortune to work with LTG on this and he graciously allowed me to install, individually, the following parts/boards from my game in his game:

1. Fliptronics board
2. 8-high power driver board
3. CPU
4. Power driver board
5. Ribbon cables

In all cases, LTG's TZ worked fine, including the mini-PF magnets, with my parts, so I'm back to square-one.
To be honest, I'm not even back to square-one; after returning the Fliptronics board to my game, my flipper buttons aren't working. The flipper coils fire in test, but the machine doesn't respond to the pressing of the flipper buttons, in test or game play. All connectors appear to be seated properly and the fuses are good.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

#10665 2 years ago

To be honest, I'm not even back to square-one; after returning the Fliptronics board to my game, my flipper buttons aren't working. The flipper coils fire in test, but the machine doesn't respond to the pressing of the flipper buttons, in test or game play. All connectors appear to be seated properly and the fuses are good.
Suggestions?
Thanks.

It sounds like the flipper button switches aren't working or are not being seen by the fliptronics board. To confirm, go into switch test mode and see if they are being recognised when pressing the flipper buttons.

Given all flippers are out I suspect that the boards are not connected properly to the fliptronics board or that the left flipper opto board is not getting power from the power driver board which will also cause the right flipper opto board not to work as well as it gets power from the left flipper opto board (see 3-24 & 3-25 pages in the manual)

#10666 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

It sounds like the flipper button switches aren't working or are not being seen by the fliptronics board. To confirm, go into switch test mode and see if they are being recognised when pressing the flipper buttons.
Given all flippers are out I suspect that the boards are not connected properly to the fliptronics board or that the left flipper opto board is not getting power from the power driver board which will also cause the right flipper opto board not to work as well as it gets power from the left flipper opto board (see 3-24 & 3-25 pages in the manual)

Thanks for your help.
Flipper buttons fail in test.
I believe connectors J905 and J906 on the Fliptronics main board link to the opto switches. Both are plugged in properly, as are the connectors on the opto switches.

#10667 2 years ago

Latest/Best Game ROM?

My machine was made in 5/25/93 and is running the REV L-2 ROMset.
IPDB shows revisions up to REV L-5.
Is there a benefit to running the later revisions?
Is there any chance that my magnet woes are attributable to my ROMset?
Were there ever any versions that omitted the mini-PF magnets?
I know it's a long shot.
My game also has a Rottendog CPU. Why would Rottendog load an old ROMset?

80EA143E-38B2-4847-B416-191CCE14C8C2 (resized).jpeg80EA143E-38B2-4847-B416-191CCE14C8C2 (resized).jpeg
#10668 2 years ago

Why would Rottendog load an old ROMset?

Rottendog shipped it with old ROM. Person that replace the CPU stuck in the ROM from the old CPU. ASIC chip too.

LTG : )

#10669 2 years ago

Thanks for your help.
Flipper buttons fail in test.
I believe connectors J905 and J906 on the Fliptronics main board link to the opto switches. Both are plugged in properly, as are the connectors on the opto switches.

Did you check the power driver connection and confirm you have power at the opto boards?

#10670 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Did you check the power driver connection and confirm you have power at the opto boards?

Hi.
I have 12V at each of the flipper opto switches.
Is this a switch-matrix error?
Is it a ribbon cable?

Not sure if it matters, but I have 0V at the #7 pin on the left opto connector. I do have 12V at #6 though.

00AF9AC6-5937-4DAD-B64A-66836A05A4C3 (resized).jpeg00AF9AC6-5937-4DAD-B64A-66836A05A4C3 (resized).jpeg3E696988-28C3-4809-9D52-A4A7C4AD73D6 (resized).jpeg3E696988-28C3-4809-9D52-A4A7C4AD73D6 (resized).jpeg
#10671 2 years ago

Just added a nice Twilight Zone to my small collection. Playfields, Ramps, and plastics are all perfect. I already ordered the CPR mirrored backglass and flipper fidelity speakers for some nice pop. Nice to have great Pat Lawlor games next to each other.

Only issue I have since bringing it home yesterday (didn’t happen when I looked at the game) is the left lower flipper sometimes doesn’t have the power to move the ball as it should. In switch test mode, it’s fine, all three other flippers work great. When I push on the flipper with the glass off, sometimes it struggles to move my hand. The other three flippers are all great.

Than at times it’s perfect.

Could this be a flipper opto board or flitronic board issue? Will have to check voltage, but if the upper left is fine, and the others are fine,wouldn’t that suggest it getting the proper volts? Will take out the fliptronic board out and check for cold solder joints. Maybe time to replace all the flipper boards??

When I talked to the seller, he said he had the same issue when he bought it. But after checking connections , all started working correctly. Hate intermittent issues. That’s why I’m leaning on cold solder joints?? Or am I wrong?

Thank you and glad to be in the club!!

85BC0049-E305-4D92-8DAA-FB4866266391 (resized).jpeg85BC0049-E305-4D92-8DAA-FB4866266391 (resized).jpeg
#10672 2 years ago

Hi.
Is it a ribbon cable?
Not sure if it matters, but I have 0V at the #7 pin on the left opto connector. I do have 12V at #6 though.[quoted image][quoted image]

IMHO, i am not sure why ANYONE would suggest it's a flipper switch issue. Unless your flippers are not working in-game.

Since items worked in another game, that means:
1. Your continuity tests were flawed, or,
2. You didn't actually check the magnets on the Mini PF

I don't remember if you checked them, but if you DIDN'T, that would be the next step.

#10673 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Just added a nice Twilight Zone to my small collection. Playfields, Ramps, and plastics are all perfect. I already ordered the CPR mirrored backglass and flipper fidelity speakers for some nice pop. Nice to have great Pat Lawlor games next to each other.
Only issue I have since bringing it home yesterday (didn’t happen when I looked at the game) is the left lower flipper sometimes doesn’t have the power to move the ball as it should. In switch test mode, it’s fine, all three other flippers work great. When I push on the flipper with the glass off, sometimes it struggles to move my hand. The other three flippers are all great.
Than at times it’s perfect.
Could this be a flipper opto board or flitronic board issue? Will have to check voltage, but if the upper left is fine, and the others are fine,wouldn’t that suggest it getting the proper volts? Will take out the fliptronic board out and check for cold solder joints. Maybe time to replace all the flipper boards??
When I talked to the seller, he said he had the same issue when he bought it. But after checking connections , all started working correctly. Hate intermittent issues. That’s why I’m leaning on cold solder joints?? Or am I wrong?
Thank you and glad to be in the club!!
[quoted image]

Had the similar issue with my TZ. One weak flipper. It turned out to be a dirty flipper opto board and a missed alignment of the flipper opto plastic that breaks the eye. Once this was corrected I had full flipper power again. Try this first as its just cleaning and alignment.

#10674 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

IMHO, i am not sure why ANYONE would suggest it's a flipper switch issue. Unless your flippers are not working in-game.

Yes it was in response to having no flippers after he returned the boards to his machine, and not the magnet issue you were helping with - below is the flipper issue he has

... after returning the Fliptronics board to my game, my flipper buttons aren't working. The flipper coils fire in test, but the machine doesn't respond to the pressing of the flipper buttons, in test or game play. All connectors appear to be seated properly and the fuses are good.
Suggestions?
Thanks.

#10675 2 years ago

Hi.
Is it a ribbon cable?
Not sure if it matters, but I have 0V at the #7 pin on the left opto connector. I do have 12V at #6 though.[quoted image][quoted image]

Flipper switches are not part of the switch matrix.

So just to confirm:
1. all the flippers work in solenoid test mode - right?
2. both flipper buttons don't show any switch activation in switch test mode - right?
3. J905 (on the fliptronics board) and J1 (on both flipper opto boards) are correctly socketed - right?
4. J903 ribbon cable is orientated on the fliptronics board correctly, with the red line of the ribbon cable matching to J903-1?
4. J1-6 has 12V and J1-3 is grounded - right?

Did you remove the flipper opto boards to test them in your friends machine or was it just the fliptronics board?

#10676 2 years ago

Thanks for the help on the backglass flashers.
I thought the black sockets were just sockets tgat got changed out.

#10677 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

So just to confirm:
1. all the flippers work in solenoid test mode - right?
2. both flipper buttons don't show any switch activation in switch test mode - right?
3. J905 (on the fliptronics board) and J1 (on both flipper opto boards) are correctly socketed - right?
4. J903 ribbon cable is orientated on the fliptronics board correctly, with the red line of the ribbon cable matching to J903-1?
4. J1-6 has 12V and J1-3 is grounded - right?
Did you remove the flipper opto boards to test them in your friends machine or was it just the fliptronics board?

Hi.
Yes to all except the last; I did *not* install my flipper opto's in Lloyds game.

#10678 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Since items worked in another game, that means:
1. Your continuity tests were flawed,
Possible but unlikely. Not hard to check.

or,
2. You didn't actually check the magnets on the Mini PF
Only know how to check them in solenoid- and magnet tests, and both were the first things I did. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I don't remember if you checked them, but if you DIDN'T, that would be the next step.

#10679 2 years ago

Hi.
Yes to all except the last; I did *not* install my flipper opto's in Lloyds game.

If you remove J905, start a game and then jumper J905-1 to ground - does the lower right flipper activate? If it does then the issue is the flipper opto boards and/or connectivity, but if it doesn't trigger then the issue is the fliptronics board

#10680 2 years ago

Hi.
Is it a ribbon cable?

Unless it's an optical illusion... the board connector not only looks broken, but the mating half doesn't look fully seated.

#10681 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Unless it's an optical illusion... the board connector not only looks broken, but the mating half doesn't look fully seated.

Broken. True. But seated.

#10682 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

If you remove J905, start a game and then jumper J905-1 to ground - does the lower right flipper activate? If it does then the issue is the flipper opto boards and/or connectivity, but if it doesn't trigger then the issue is the fliptronics board

Are you telling me I can safely short #1 to ground?
I worry that I will short two pins and damage the board.

#10683 2 years ago

Are you telling me I can safely short #1 to ground?

Yes that is my understanding, and is why back in the day operators and owners were able to replace flipper opto boards for flipper leaf switches (which simply closes the connection to ground J905-6). In fact both my IJ and Shadow machines (which are fliptronic machines) run flipper leaf switches instead of optos boards.

#10684 2 years ago

Unrelated -
Amusingly, we've all seen that upper-right flipper plastic melted from that flasher getting stuck on, the bulb overheating.

Was playing a game last night, and was suddenly blinded, as that same flasher got stuck on. Lost a transistor, out of the blue, on the 8-Driver board. Ugh.

#10685 2 years ago

Hi guys. I'm wanting to make a mod and use a standard sized led and lamp socket that I can attach/connect to 'the power ' controlled lamp.

I simply tried connecting and found the led on the power seems dimmer and the connected led flickers a little but seems fully lit but pretty much looks like it's always on. I then tried soldering a N4004 diode onto the second lamp socket but same result.

Am I trying to achieve the unachievable or is there something I'm missing in my attempts?

Pls note the lamp socket I'm using is not identical to the one I'm tapping off but does work when I've connected to the gi string so figure it should be OK. But someone might tell me I'm wrong.

#10686 2 years ago

Anybody here actually do this? Got a walkthrough?!?!? My TZ opto boards are working just fine, but, leaf switches are SO SO much simpler and reliable!!! Wouldn't mind doing this swap.

Quoted from Manny65:

Yes that is my understanding, and is why back in the day operators and owners were able to replace flipper opto boards for flipper leaf switches (which simply closes the connection to ground J905-6). In fact both my IJ and Shadow machines (which are fliptronic machines) run flipper leaf switches instead of optos boards.

#10687 2 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Hi guys. I'm wanting to make a mod and use a standard sized led and lamp socket that I can attach/connect to 'the power ' controlled lamp.
I simply tried connecting and found the led on the power seems dimmer and the connected led flickers a little but seems fully lit but pretty much looks like it's always on. I then tried soldering a N4004 diode onto the second lamp socket but same result.
Am I trying to achieve the unachievable or is there something I'm missing in my attempts?
Pls note the lamp socket I'm using is not identical to the one I'm tapping off but does work when I've connected to the gi string so figure it should be OK. But someone might tell me I'm wrong.

This is achievable, double check the diode orientation, should be opposite of a switch.

#10688 2 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

Funny - I didn't realize the blinking sockets were black. Someone prior to me installed a color changing random blinking LED behind the TV on the backglass. It makes it look like the tv is working (or at least trying to). It would like to get a few more of these but can't find them. Anyone have a source?

#10689 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Funny - I didn't realize the blinking sockets were black. Someone prior to me installed a color changing random blinking LED behind the TV on the backglass. It makes it look like the tv is working (or at least trying to). I would like to get a few more of these but can't find them. Anyone have a source?

I actually put rainbows behind the clock on the translite to match the playfield clock, which is running rainbows on Ingo's board. Looks really nice.

At any rate, you can get LED versions of blinkers and the rainbows at Comet.

#10690 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I actually put rainbows behind the clock on the translite to match the playfield clock, which is running rainbows on Ingo's board. Looks really nice.
At any rate, you can get LED versions of blinkers and the rainbows at Comet.

I thought Comet too but they don't have any that color change randomly and blink.

#10691 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm unable to even start a game.
Start button not responsive.
Now I'm wondering if the coin door interface board is unhappy.
I know I have 12V at J2-4.
Did I disrupt ground by pulling this old bill validator?

703B2C00-BFDB-4C51-9DD3-1BF45C772B96 (resized).jpeg703B2C00-BFDB-4C51-9DD3-1BF45C772B96 (resized).jpeg
#10692 2 years ago

Did I disrupt ground by pulling this old bill validator?

110 volt AC. Hot and common. You didn't disrupt ground by unplugging it.

Easy to turn game off. Plug it back in, leave it hang in there. Turn game on and check.

#10693 2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm unable to even start a game.
Start button not responsive.
Now I'm wondering if the coin door interface board is unhappy.
I know I have 12V at J2-4.
Did I disrupt ground by pulling this old bill validator?[quoted image]

The start button is a switch matrix switch and isn't connected to the coin door interface board (aka dedicated switches)

Do your diagnostic service switches on the coin door work?
Working off the switch matrix in the manual, go into switch test mode and test each and every switch on the matrix, highlighting on the matrix which ones don't work - do any switches work? are the failed switches on particular rows or columns?

#10694 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

The start button is a switch matrix switch and isn't connected to the coin door interface board (aka dedicated switches)

FYI, all cabinet switches, save for flipper switches, go through the CDI. Direct & Matrix.

#10695 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

FYI, all cabinet switches, save for flipper switches, go through the CDI. Direct & Matrix.

Yep - thanks for correcting.

#10696 2 years ago

Can’t seem to find a listing anywhere on the web, does anyone know if the slot machine mod with moving reels is available? The Mod Couple said they won’t be making any more any time soon.

Thank you,

#10697 2 years ago

Did I disrupt ground

That got me to thinking. Maybe nothing. Just to keep eliminating things.

Try removing the fliptronics board. Clean the pads on the back that touch the mounting posts on the back wall. Then clean the top of those posts good. To be sure that board is grounded in the game good.

Problems here always seem to involve the fliptronics board, that you know is good. And all the other boards work good so we know they are grounded good.

#10698 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Can’t seem to find a listing anywhere on the web, does anyone know if the slot machine mod with moving reels is available? The Mod Couple said they won’t be making any more any time soon.
Thank you,

This one is in the UK on Ebay, but it looks nice.

ebay.com link: itm

I purchased a similar looking TZ slot machine mod from Tracy Mitchell (Tracy Toys) in the US back in November of 2007 for $150 which is shown in the photos below and is still going strong. The Tracy Toys TZ slot machine mod shown in my photos is made out of metal whereas the UK version of the TZ slot machine mod that is currently on Ebay is resin cast 3D printed.

Gord

P1000795 (resized).JPGP1000795 (resized).JPG
P1000796 (resized).JPGP1000796 (resized).JPG
P1000797 (resized).JPGP1000797 (resized).JPG
P1000798 (resized).JPGP1000798 (resized).JPG

#10699 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

ebay.com link: itm
I purchased a very similar TZ slot machine mod from Tracy Mitchell in the US back in November of 2007 for $150 which is shown in the photo below and is still going strong.
Gord
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have that one in my machine. It looks nice and works well. I think it's 3d printed, where as some of the older ones might be made out of metal.

#10700 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks for the link! Not sure how I missed it. Bit pricey, but may have to just suck it up if I really want it and the mod couple isn’t making them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 132.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 15,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club/page/214?hl=zigzagzag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.