Topic Stats

• 7,315 posts
  • 549 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 287 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,890 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190720_190118 (resized).jpg
20190720_190155 (resized).jpg
GS-TZA-16533 (resized).jpg
662B40DE-BE0B-4A8F-999A-AEB426CC4474 (resized).jpeg
9D217DE3-92C9-4A77-B3DB-52336F16565B (resized).jpeg
e969ecd2b86414bfc832569af6db7152ec58d359.jpg
BEBE4C1B-B15A-4BC7-8381-9DC04F82BBB0 (resized).png
IMG_2821 (resized).jpeg
81DECA32-55F7-4B79-8829-7F884607E798 (resized).jpeg
61635733-40B4-4AAC-8F9C-989DFFB107E3 (resized).jpeg
20190610_220742 (resized).jpg
60DC3E76-0003-4C1B-AA77-58041CA1CC6C (resized).jpeg
IMG_2432 (resized).jpeg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95a (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_95b (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_955 (resized).jpg

There are 7315 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 147.
#801 4 years ago

Well, you'll be leaving this club awfully quick.

#802 4 years ago

I hope one day my life is so amazing that I can pick up a HUO TZ and decide I should get rid of it because there are better ways to allocate my resources.

#803 4 years ago

My thoughts exactly... I mean, a normal TZ - fair enough. But a HUO? God damnit, keep that thing under lock, sell it later for even more if you desperately have to sell in order to get the buck.

If I were lucky enough to have HUO games here, in the European market, and actually be able to buy them I'm pretty sure I'd never part with them.

#804 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I hope one day my life is so amazing that I can pick up a HUO TZ and decide I should get rid of it because there are better ways to allocate my resources.

I wish my life was so amazing that I didn't have to get rid of it. It's not a decision that was made easily.

#805 4 years ago

Are ramp flaps available anywhere without having to make my own? Looks like pinbits is out. I ordered the pinrestore rivet press because I need to re-rivet my magna flip signs and figure I should try get some use out of it. Slowly piecing my game back together...

#806 4 years ago

I'm sure you could find them somewhere, but, in my opinion, making your own is a cheaper solution and it's honestly not that hard. I had to make 2 ramp flaps for my Elvira and the Party Monsters.

#807 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Are ramp flaps available anywhere without having to make my own? Looks like pinbits is out. I ordered the pinrestore rivet press because I need to re-rivet my magna flip signs and figure I should try get some use out of it. Slowly piecing my game back together...

you will find the ramp flaps on www.bestofpinball.de . Staf

#808 4 years ago

Staf, did you buy there? Reliable store? They've got a few things I'm interested in.

#809 4 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

Staf, did you buy there? Reliable store? They've got a few things I'm interested in.

yes , i order there , very reliable and fast shipping . Staf

#810 4 years ago

Cool, I'll definitely give it a try.

#811 4 years ago

Picture request!

Could someone grab a close-up shot of the Rocket Kicker switch actuator showing through the playfield?

Thanks!

#813 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Here you go..m

20150426_184254.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Huh! Thanks! That wasn't what I was expecting..

#814 4 years ago

My Rocket Kicker launches the ball into the left ramp habitrail most of the time... Lazy bastard!

#815 4 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

My Rocket Kicker launches the ball into the left ramp habitrail most of the time... Lazy bastard!

That's what my game was doing when it was returned to me. The playfield on mine was very soft, and the rocket kicker arm had the 'catch' on top for the rubber (slingshot) - so over the years since it arrived at my arcade, the rocket kicker was adding slight downward force onto the ball. I left the arcade, the game stayed there for 2 years, and was never even opened. By the time I got it, the pit was so deep - about 1 inch from where the ball normally rests - that it was getting flung up into the crossover habitrail, hitting it, and rolling down the middle of the payfield.

Nothing could be done to fix the huge depression in the playfield, so I kep the game the next ten years with the rocket kicker banded off.

HEP has the playfield now, and he says he can save it. I should be getting it back soon, I'm anxious to get my game back together.. whew. But in preperation, I was going through my switches, and saw that my rocket kicker switch was cut - so wanted to see what it should have looked like.

#816 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Note that he ahs the boards on backorder - won't be ready until first week in March.

I have 500 pcbs here again.

I wanna make a special offer for all pinsiders.

The next 20 orders I will sell the board for only 99,00 USD (regular 130,00 USD) including sets of warm-white, cold white and blue Superfluxx-LEDs. So you can spare 43,00 USD to the regular price. Shipping to outside Europe is 8,00 USD instead of 17,00 USD.
The rainbows-LEDs are 14,00 USD.

If you are interested, simply send me a PM.

http://www.german-pinball-modular.de/final-tz-clock-pcb-english.html

#817 4 years ago

Wow thanks Ingo!!

PM send

(My clock is NOT broken, but eventually it will, so i am going for the better design!!)

#818 4 years ago
Quoted from german-pinball:

I have 500 pcbs here again.
I wanna make a special offer for all pinsiders.
The next 20 orders I will sell the board for only 99,00 USD (regular 130,00 USD) including sets of warm-white, cold white and blue Superfluxx-LEDs. So you can spare 43,00 USD to the regular price. Shipping to outside Europe is 8,00 USD instead of 17,00 USD.
The rainbows-LEDs are 14,00 USD.
If you are interested, simply send me a PM.
http://www.german-pinball-modular.de/final-tz-clock-pcb-english.html

Just PM'ed Ingo and got an extremely quick response.... I'll send my paypal payment tomorrow!

#819 4 years ago

Hey guys -
Quick question!

For this game would ya'll recommend the metal leg protectors, or the plastic ones?

#820 4 years ago

I got in for a new clock PCB earlier today as well. Thanks again, Ingo!

I'll add the clarification I got via PM: the $99 + $8 US shipping gets you both the PCB and three sets of Superfluxx LEDs: warm-white, cold-white, and blue. The rainbow LEDs cost extra if you need those.

#821 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey guys -
Quick question!
For this game would ya'll recommend the metal leg protectors, or the plastic ones?

Metal protectors if you actuall want to protect the cabinet art. If you have previous damage you can use metal underneath the plastic ones and still hide bubbling/wear.

#822 4 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Metal protectors if you actuall want to protect the cabinet art. If you have previous damage you can use metal underneath the plastic ones and still hide bubbling/wear.

Alright, thanks. Mine aren't perfect (after 20+ years..!) so there are ripples around the edges of the legs. Would like to protect it from getting any worse.

#823 4 years ago

I too got in on Ingo's clock board deal. Great product with great support!

Next shop job will install with new clock housing. This help bullet proof any future clock issues.

#824 4 years ago

I have the ingo board installed. I cant say enough its amazing. runs perfect, cool, smooth.
It eliminates one of the boards to streamline the whole look.

Now he put them on sale......Buy it. Buy it now!

#825 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut3:

I have the ingo board installed. I cant say enough its amazing. runs perfect, cool, smooth.
It eliminates one of the boards to streamline the whole look.
Now he put them on sale......Buy it. Buy it now!

I couldnt pass up the deal he has on them right now. Hope it arrives soon so I can clear my credit dot!

#826 4 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I couldnt pass up the deal he has on them right now. Hope it arrives soon so I can clear my credit dot!

Only 7 left of that special deal ...

#827 4 years ago

Yikes--these are goin' quickly--I'd hate to be number eight...

#828 4 years ago

Pm sent, hopefully I'm not too late

#829 4 years ago

PM sent. Thanks for the sale!

#830 4 years ago

PM Sent, hope I get in.

#831 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Just PM'ed Ingo and got an extremely quick response.... I'll send my paypal payment tomorrow!

PAID!!!!

#832 4 years ago

Just bought Ingo's second to last sale board. Figure if I'm going deep into Twilight Zone I might as well do it right.

Anyone looking for a used third party replacement board?

#833 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Just bought Ingo's second to last sale board. Figure if I'm going deep into Twilight Zone I might as well do it right.
Anyone looking for a used third party replacement board?

I can PM you my home address so you can send it to me for free!!!

#834 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Me, too. My original clock still works fine, but I figure I'll be holding onto this pin for a long time, so I might as well pick that board up now. Of course, I have a small collection of such things that I don't really need and so haven't yet installed!

#835 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Me, too. My original clock still works fine, but I figure I'll be holding onto this pin for a long time, so I might as well pick that board up now. Of course, I have a small collection of such things that I don't really need and so haven't yet installed!

Replace your old one with this one as soon as you get it, so much better and the LEDs look great.

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Replace your old one with this one as soon as you get it

I might well do that. Best of intentions...

#837 4 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Yeah - My works fine as well, but since my game is in millions of pieces, I decided to order one of Ingo's. My clock's now assembled, but the game ain't. I have my original boards in a baggie, in case I ever need to reference them. I can NOT wait to get my game assembled.. Just for the friggin' clock!

#838 4 years ago

Great opportunity, when the clock is out for the "Ingo" threatment, to solve my horrible lock bounce-outs

#839 4 years ago

And I'm in on the sale, as well!!!....going w the rainbow LEDs in mine...I've got a blue housing, white dial already, so should look sweet!!!

I'll have a Rottendog version for sale, when I swap these out ( works great, but this board looks killer!!!)....mark

#840 4 years ago

Put the black switch covers on, really like the look better than the drab gray.

image.jpg
#841 4 years ago

Those do look good, where did you find them?

#843 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Put the black switch covers on, really like the look better than the drab gray.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Those do look good.

Did you intentionally duplicate the powerfield instruction signs? There are actually two different ones.

#844 4 years ago

When I got the game, the left one was cracked. Ordered a new one and that's what it looked like. Didn't know it would be different, guess I need to find the other. The right one is not original either as it's screwed in and not riveted.

Quoted from ryanwanger:

Those do look good.
Did you intentionally duplicate the powerfield instruction signs? There are actually two different ones.

#845 4 years ago

POWERBALL!!

Took me a few seconds to figure out where the hell it went.

IMG_1454.JPG
#846 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

When I got the game, the left one was cracked. Ordered a new one and that's what it looked like. Didn't know it would be different, guess I need to find the other. The right one is not original either as it's screwed in and not riveted.

What I meant is that the left one is entirely different. It should say: "Defeat the power by shooting the ball thru top of pyramid". Like this: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-16416-2

#847 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

POWERBALL!!
Took me a few seconds to figure out where the hell it went.

IMG_1454.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Gotta love that one!!!....it's got me several times too....

They actually make a plastic protector just for that one, to keep it from getting cracked....Ive been too lazy to put mine on, but on the " to do" list when the ingo clock gets here....

#848 4 years ago

Info Request -
Can someone check their game and look at the wires feeding to the Autofire Kicker?

There's ..
Black
Grey
Orange / ?
Grey / ?

Can someone gimme the ?'s?

Thanks!

#849 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Info Request -
Can someone check their game and look at the wires feeding to the Autofire Kicker?
There's ..
Black
Grey
Orange / ?
Grey / ?
Can someone gimme the ?'s?
Thanks!

Grey/red
Orange/red

#850 4 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Grey/red
Orange/red

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 279.95
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
There are 7315 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 147.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside