IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5125 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240401-094638 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 305.
#5951 5 years ago
Quoted from Harvey27:

Posting in the hope someone has had similar issue:
I thought fixed flipper issue but it's still there:
with increasing play time the right lower flipper coil gets very hot; right upper flipper starts to flutter.
When I test the switches all EOS switches register closed at appropriate times
When I power on the game and run test of the flipper coils all test fine for both power and hold as well as the flipper buttons.
With prolonged play the hold on the right lower flipper starts to fade then stops working (in test)
I checked solder connections and re-soldered the hold wire on right lower flipper - no effect
I've cleaned the optos on the flipper board
With a fresh start after cooling off everything is fine for a few games then the right flippers (upper and lower) start to degrade in performance (power on both, right upper flipper starts to lag and then flutter).
My assumption from reading prior posts is that likely it is the flipper opto board and I need to replace?
- is it a fliptronics 1 or 2 board? I've seen various websites listing both (or rebuilds of both) as compatible with twilight zone... My understanding is that I need to replace the board that is on the side of the cabinet by the flipper button? That is Type 1 Flipper Opto Board, A-15878, A-15894 ?
Thanks for any advice anyone can offer

Flipper opto board needs to be replaced, yes.
You can verify this by swapping the two boards. (L to R, R to L.)

TZ if a fliptronics 2 game.

#5952 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

If I go this route, I'd be getting an LED-OCD and a GI-OCD and likely do it during my upcoming playfield swap.
Like, I know how to make it look like it obviously DOES have LEDs and how to make it look bright and intense and the way I don't want it to look -- but if I'm going for the stock look, what are some good options and things to avoid? I'd likely go with Comet LEDs, warm white - mayyyybe some sunlight in the backbox since my translite is already coming across fairly yellow/warm with the incandescents (I've put some GE 545 blinkers in the backbox and they aren't *quite* as yellow as the Eiko #555 bulbs, so that's what gave me that idea).
Is it best to just throw warm white pretty much everywhere if I want a stock look? Frosted? Should I be color matching some of the inserts/door panels or the piano/gumball/spiral rubbered lights for the best look? If I go LED, I ultimately want it to look pretty much like a stock machine with standard bulbs, so no cool-white or purple/blue/color-change anywhere.
Mostly, I'm hoping that someone has done this and has some tips or even some photos. I've seen a lot of photos of LED'd TZ machines, but not too many showing the natural look, and fewer still showing what a person went through to acheive it. Worst case scenario, I'm also perfectly fine leaving it incandescent unless it can be made to look really close - I'm already rebuilding a lot of the wear-parts and mechs, so my wallet wouldn't mind that option either.

To keep it stock looking, simply use warm white bulbs, and use clear domed bulbs where lights are visible. Use the bulb condoms instead of colored LEDs on the signs, etc.

LED OCD is a must. I use warm white frosted from cointaker, and use dual flex head for larger inserts. I use their clear dome retros anywhere a bulb is visible.

You can see how my game looks in this video

#5953 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

So, I haven't found anything too solid on this - some ideas here and there - but what I was wondering is what the best LED setup for a person who doesn't want the machine to *look* like LEDs would be...?
I like keeping my TZ stock. I don't have any toys or stuff glued anywhere, no blades or backboard, and I like the original look of the incandescent bulbs. I'm not entirely convinced I'd go LED, but there is a part of me that's interested in reducing the machine's power consumption and heat, while also not having to worry about replacing hard-to-access bulbs (or really any bulbs) again.
If I go this route, I'd be getting an LED-OCD and a GI-OCD and likely do it during my upcoming playfield swap.
Like, I know how to make it look like it obviously DOES have LEDs and how to make it look bright and intense and the way I don't want it to look -- but if I'm going for the stock look, what are some good options and things to avoid? I'd likely go with Comet LEDs, warm white - mayyyybe some sunlight in the backbox since my translite is already coming across fairly yellow/warm with the incandescents (I've put some GE 545 blinkers in the backbox and they aren't *quite* as yellow as the Eiko #555 bulbs, so that's what gave me that idea).
Is it best to just throw warm white pretty much everywhere if I want a stock look? Frosted? Should I be color matching some of the inserts/door panels or the piano/gumball/spiral rubbered lights for the best look? If I go LED, I ultimately want it to look pretty much like a stock machine with standard bulbs, so no cool-white or purple/blue/color-change anywhere.
Mostly, I'm hoping that someone has done this and has some tips or even some photos. I've seen a lot of photos of LED'd TZ machines, but not too many showing the natural look, and fewer still showing what a person went through to acheive it. Worst case scenario, I'm also perfectly fine leaving it incandescent unless it can be made to look really close - I'm already rebuilding a lot of the wear-parts and mechs, so my wallet wouldn't mind that option either.

Best thing to do is buy some sample warm and sunlight bulbs with different lenses and see what looks good. I would stick with 1smd bulbs unless you want something brighter the 2smd. I used sunlight bulbs in my Congo and like the results. It's a warmer white without being too yellow. For inserts, color match for richer color except yellow and orange. Those look better with warm white bulbs. I use clear lens for all except where bulb visisble then frosted. Not exactly stock looking but much easier on the eyes. I also like using the flex heads to light inserts where the bulb is not centered well. For large inserts, I might use a 2smd bulb or even a 2smd flex. That said, I like my games on the bright side like newer games. Keep the stock flashers. LED ones are very bright and stock works fine.

#5954 5 years ago

I wanted the same and went with mostly all warm white frosted. Frosted helps diffuse the brighter bulbs and looks better to me, even under inserts. I did color match red and added led flashers. The led flashers are awesome as I do like them brighter.

#5955 5 years ago

I used all warm white, except in two locations:
I put a green in my green LOCK insert, to make it shine.
And I used Sunlight in my back box (except blinkers) because my translight is yellowed from the years on incandescent bulbs.

#5956 5 years ago

Hello,
Sorry for the basic questions but I'm a bit confused.
I looked online at replacement fliptronics 2 opto boards and they dont look like the ones in my machine - they have 2 sensors on them.
Attaches is photo of my current flipper button opto board a. I dont see a part number on them...
Could anyone please clarify? Thx

20180610_105108 (resized).jpg20180610_105108 (resized).jpg
#5957 5 years ago
Quoted from Harvey27:

Hello,
I looked online at replacement fliptronics 2 opto boards and they dont look like the ones in my machine - they have 2 sensors on them.
Attaches is photo of my current flipper button opto board a. I dont see a part number on them...

Yours have two sensors. They're just adjacent to each other. (I don't know what boards are available, so don't know what you're looking at, unfortunately..)

#5958 5 years ago

Im super confused about flasher bulbs on this game. Are there none in the backbox? My game was missing bulbs in all the black sockets in the backbox so I assumed those were flashers. When I put bulbs in they are locked on. I am flipping through tha manual and do not see mention of flashers in the back box. They are on the same line with regular GI bulbs. So am I missing something

#5959 5 years ago

Have you tried using a q tip and some alcohol and cleaning the optos?

#5960 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Im super confused about flasher bulbs on this game. Are there none in the backbox? My game was missing bulbs in all the black sockets in the backbox so I assumed those were flashers. When I put bulbs in they are locked on. I am flipping through tha manual and do not see mention of flashers in the back box. They are on the same line with regular GI bulbs. So am I missing something

No flashers. The black sockets were the blinky bulbs, but they’re pretty much unobtainable now.

#5961 5 years ago

Yeah not actual flashers, they’re #545 bulbs: self-blinking bulbs shaped just like regular #555 bulbs. As they warm up, they twinkle off and on - electrically, if you don’t miss the blinking effect or care, you’re okay just using standard #555 bulbs in the black sockets, too.

There are some led replacements that self-blink - and now (for the first time in forever) there’s one liquidator on eBay who’s selling original ones in both 10 and 100-packs. I think pinball life also sells incandescent ones for around $1.50-$2.00 / bulb also.

Flashers won’t work correctly there, though. Stick with either regular bulbs or blinkers.

#5962 5 years ago

Those are blinker bulbs - #545s. There are no flashers in the backbox, correct.

Quoted from gunstarhero:

No flashers. The black sockets were the blinky bulbs, but they’re pretty much unobtainable now.

There was a guy selling boxes of 100 of them for about $25, I think. I got two boxes. He MAY still have boxes of ten listed, I don't know.

Having said that, if anyone needs any, let me know. I have 200 of them. this should last me the rest of my life.

#5963 5 years ago
Quoted from Harvey27:

Hello,

Your board you took a photo of does in fact have two sensors on it. It will be more obvious once you remove it from the game.

What the replacement looks like can be quite different.... for a while there were even some unique options that replaced the optos with a magnetic switch.

Another interesting thing... i checked with Bay Area Amusements and Marco and both have type I boards listed in the Twilight Zone parts listing... what gives

#5964 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

More
Those are blinker bulbs - #545s. There are no flashers in the backbox, correct.

There was a guy selling boxes of 100 of them for about $25, I think. I got two boxes. He MAY still have boxes of ten listed, I don't know.
Having said that, if anyone needs any, let me know. I have 200 of them. this should last me the rest of my life.

Huh, I didn’t even think of evilBay, the only place I’ve ever seen them is Pinball Life and they want $2 per bulb.

I’ll send you a message because I could use a couple sets, thanks @coyote!

#5965 5 years ago

Awesome. I appreciate it guys. I’ve been trying to figure out why flashers locked on when in fact there were no flashers lol. If nothing else pinball has always found a way to keep me humble

#5966 5 years ago

for 555 flashers you could use these from Comet
http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/1smdblink.htm

#5967 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

More
Your board you took a photo of does in fact have two sensors on it. It will be more obvious once you remove it from the game.
What the replacement looks like can be quite different.... for a while there were even some unique options that replaced the optos with a magnetic switch.
Another interesting thing... i checked with Bay Area Amusements and Marco and both have type I boards listed in the Twilight Zone parts listing... what gives

Yes... the type I opto board they list looks just like the one in my machine but I read twilight zone was fliptronics 2. Not sure if the opto is "type 1" and the fliptronics 2 refers to the board in the back cabinet? On my machine the two optos are vertical and on various websites the type 2 opto boards have the sensors horizontal...

I ordered the one that looks like the photo I posted.. if doesnt work if anyone needs that type I can mail it to you..

On top of that one of the leds on my clock went out today. Lot of ghosts in the machine..

#5968 5 years ago
Quoted from Harvey27:

More
Yes... the type I opto board they list looks just like the one in my machine but I read twilight zone was fliptronics 2. Not sure if the opto is "type 1" and the fliptronics 2 refers to the board in the back cabinet? On my machine the two optos are vertical and on various websites the type 2 opto boards have the sensors horizontal...
I ordered the one that looks like the photo I posted.. if doesnt work if anyone needs that type I can mail it to you..
On top of that one of the leds on my clock went out today. Lot of ghosts in the machine..

The only Fliptronics I game is Addams Family. TZ is fliptronics 2, and the difference is in the board in the back box, not the flipper logos, so any replacement you buy is fine. Nobody even makes Fliptronics I replacement boards as Flip 2 boards are backward compatible. So you’re good

#5969 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

More
To keep it stock looking, simply use warm white bulbs, and use clear domed bulbs where lights are visible. Use the bulb condoms instead of colored LEDs on the signs, etc.
LED OCD is a must. I use warm white frosted from cointaker, and use dual flex head for larger inserts. I use their clear dome retros anywhere a bulb is visible.
You can see how my game looks in this video

Do you have any kind of pic of what the clear-dome lights look like installed and lit? I was trying to see in that video, but wasn't really catching it much. Also, you don't notice those clear-dome to be too harsh or directional and less diffused than even a clear incandescent?

Everything looks great there, and yeah the LED-OCD is definitely a must-have. I wouldn't even be considering this otherwise.

#5970 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

More
Best thing to do is buy some sample warm and sunlight bulbs with different lenses and see what looks good. I would stick with 1smd bulbs unless you want something brighter the 2smd. I used sunlight bulbs in my Congo and like the results. It's a warmer white without being too yellow. For inserts, color match for richer color except yellow and orange. Those look better with warm white bulbs. I use clear lens for all except where bulb visisble then frosted. Not exactly stock looking but much easier on the eyes. I also like using the flex heads to light inserts where the bulb is not centered well. For large inserts, I might use a 2smd bulb or even a 2smd flex. That said, I like my games on the bright side like newer games. Keep the stock flashers. LED ones are very bright and stock works fine.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

I wanted the same and went with mostly all warm white frosted. Frosted helps diffuse the brighter bulbs and looks better to me, even under inserts. I did color match red and added led flashers. The led flashers are awesome as I do like them brighter.

Yeah, I'm not completely opposed to using frosted for visible bulbs.. might be preferable to the feeling of having laserpointers hitting me from under the inlane-guides and slings or the pop bumpers haha.

And really as for color matching, when I think about it almost every insert is white, orange and yellow anyways which cuts down on that. Aside from six or seven red inserts, all of them should be white bulbs as it is.

Do either of you have any photos showing how it turned out?

#5971 5 years ago
Quoted from Harvey27:

More

Oh.
I see what you're referring to.
Okay - the ONLY Fliptronics games that used optos are Fliptronics 2 games. HOWEVER - there were two types of opto boards made. The early and late type. I don't know why those idiots are calling it 'Type 1' and 'Type 2', but while either SHOULD work, TZ uses the 'early' (likely 'Type 1') boards.

#5972 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

More
Do you have any kind of pic of what the clear-dome lights look like installed and lit? I was trying to see in that video, but wasn't really catching it much. Also, you don't notice those clear-dome to be too harsh or directional and less diffused than even a clear incandescent?
Everything looks great there, and yeah the LED-OCD is definitely a must-have. I wouldn't even be considering this otherwise.

It's effectively impossible to take a photo of the lit LED in the game that looks any different due to the inadequacies of the camera to capture that contrast.

The Cointaker retros look effectively like a incandescent in terms of dome/spot in person. I use them explicitly because they DO look stock vs the white dome lights. Look great in person. Zero concerns about spot-lighting, directional, etc. On an aside, I find that more important when the socket is not facing the lighting direction (think horizontal bulb under the PF).. and always use frosted in those situations.

The lights can still be bright when you stare at them compared to a #47 bulb.. but they have the right balance. That's why "brighter is better" thinking isn't always what you want.. and all these "how can I get the brightest bulb design..." efforts are goofy IMO. The two SMD designs popular today are PLENTY IMO. The retro bulbs use one large SMD in a clear dome.

#5973 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

Yeah, I'm not completely opposed to using frosted for visible bulbs.. might be preferable to the feeling of having laserpointers hitting me from under the inlane-guides and slings or the pop bumpers haha.
And really as for color matching, when I think about it almost every insert is white, orange and yellow anyways which cuts down on that. Aside from six or seven red inserts, all of them should be white bulbs as it is.
Do either of you have any photos showing how it turned out?

As stated, pics won't help. My suggestion is to buy a small quantity of various white bulbs. You'll always find a use for them. Once I found that warm white frosted looks the best to me, I bought a hundred or so from pinball life. They didn't last long and I bought more. They are great for backbox lighting as well. I think I may have a couple bendies in tough to light areas, but almost all my pins are mostly warm white frosted. I've had to change a ton of cool white LEDs from previous owners as they are blinding and distort the classic look to me. The short of it: buy some LEDs. I was once where you are and recieved the same advice. It was good advice.

#5974 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

As stated, pics won't help. My suggestion is to buy a small quantity of various white bulbs.

Yeah true, I’d been meaning more a general photo of the game lit but I get what you mean - you’re right, if it’s doing it’s job at looking like incandescent it’ll just look like a photo of a pinball machine. That video I got in a reply post helped clear up a lot though, showing it’s not as directional and spotlight-y like it had been a few years back. I figure it’s about even now, tough to tell the difference which is good.

A few years back I wouldn’t have even considered LEDs since the look was cold and everyone was accenting colors everywhere and it was awful. Now it’s pretty much identical to original, if a guy wants it to be.

Basically I’ll grab a dozen or so of both warm and sunlight and a couple other one-offs and just pop em in around the game and see for myself, since yeah that’s really the only way to actually know.

#5975 5 years ago

One thing that seems common in many of the playfield pics I see of this game, the inserts on the door panel, and for the black squares underneath, they appear to be raised, almost looking like a decal sticker - is this common? I'm not sure how they did it back in the day during production, say lay those down and then shoot clear over them for instance.

#5976 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Oh.
I see what you're referring to.
Okay - the ONLY Fliptronics games that used optos are Fliptronics 2 games. HOWEVER - there were two types of opto boards made. The early and late type. I don't know why those idiots are calling it 'Type 1' and 'Type 2', but while either SHOULD work, TZ uses the 'early' (likely 'Type 1') boards.

Thanks

#5977 5 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

One thing that seems common in many of the playfield pics I see of this game, the inserts on the door panel, and for the black squares underneath, they appear to be raised, almost looking like a decal sticker - is this common? I'm not sure how they did it back in the day during production, say lay those down and then shoot clear over them for instance.

Artwork gives it a 3D effect but it's all flat and under clear.

#5978 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Artwork gives it a 3D effect but it's all flat and under clear.

Thanks, I should have described it better - it basically looks like a mylar sticker (you can see the clear edges almost like a die cut)
I'm wondering if inserts can raise up causing this effect or if it's more the decal was layered then cleared. I know people also sell mylar laminated insert decals as well so just curious how it looked stock from the factory.

Some examples here
http://kcpins.com/archives/856

#5979 5 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

Thanks, I should have described it better - it basically looks like a mylar sticker (you can see the clear edges almost like a die cut)
I'm wondering if inserts can raise up causing this effect or if it's more the decal was layered then cleared. I know people also sell mylar laminated insert decals as well so just curious how it looked stock from the factory.
Some examples here
http://kcpins.com/archives/856

There are the insert repair decals that go over the door - but I think what you are seeing are the decals that go on top of the inserts, “water slide decals” if I am not mistaken. This is how they have text on them.

#5980 5 years ago

Just to clarify -
Original playfields did NOT have decals. All inks were screened on the wood. You won't see any 'lines' on the firld from decals. Depending on the playfield, and it's status (touched up, re-cleared, etc.), you may see lines around the inserts as clear dries differently between the wood and plastic of the inserts.

#5981 5 years ago

You're seeing decals on inserts. Normal.

#5982 5 years ago

Quick update on my flipper issue (in event this helps anyone else who is new to owning TZ):
the problem I had was right upper flipper getting weak after several games in a row. No error messages and everything tested normal.

I swapped out the opto board for the right flipper button today and it immediately fixed everything.
The board is the one I posted earlier; replacement was around 14 dollars and well worth it.
Prior to swapping the board I tinkered with the EOS switches for days, checked coils, etc.
The board I swapped out appeared to be an original so not surprising it had issues at this point I guess.

Thanks for everyone's input/help on diagnosing and fixing.

#5983 5 years ago

hi,

My TZ display is shot and need to buy a new one. I was thinking of buying a color dmd, but not sure what to buy between the 2 choices of LED or LCD and really don't know where to begin. Any suggestion here would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy Father's Day to all you dads!

Joe

#5984 5 years ago
Quoted from starslugger27:

hi,
My TZ display is shot and need to buy a new one. I was thinking of buying a color dmd, but not sure what to buy between the 2 choices of LED or LCD and really don't know where to begin. Any suggestion here would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy Father's Day to all you dads!
Joe

They’re both great. If you’re not sure, get LCD. That way you get all the display options like HI RES, as well as dot options. If you’re a hardcore dots only type of guy, LED is the way to go. It’s a little cheaper and the colors are nice and bright.

#5985 5 years ago

Definitely buy colordmd instead of another dmd. Go with LCD. LED too bright imo and only good for games where the LCD does not fit. I think the LCD just looks better plus you get display options. Like a lot of people, I like dotsXL. It has a natural dot look but updated with color.

#5986 5 years ago

LCD all the way. Also DotsXL is perfect for TZ.

#5987 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Definitely buy colordmd instead of another dmd. Go with LCD. LED too bright imo and only good for games where the LCD does not fit. I think the LCD just looks better plus you get display options. Like a lot of people, I like dotsXL. It has a natural dot look but updated with color.

Thanks for your response, looks like I will go LCD, especially with pinsider Durzel chiming in to back it up.

#5988 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

LCD all the way. Also DotsXL is perfect for TZ.

What he said - for all games!

#5989 5 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

What he said - for all games!

Yup.

Give me DotsXL or give me death!

#5990 5 years ago

I found this dangling under my playfield. A quick glance, I’m not seeing anywhere to connect it to...before I start my wild goose chase, anyone know where it might belong?

443CBA2A-F34F-4BC5-9DCE-7DE9108BC5BF (resized).jpeg443CBA2A-F34F-4BC5-9DCE-7DE9108BC5BF (resized).jpeg
#5991 5 years ago

Looking at a photo I took of the bottom of my playfield a while ago, I can see that connector - I think - but no idea what it connects to, or even if it's connected at all vs just hanging around. I'm not in front of my machine at the moment so can't give a more authoritative point of view.

Here is mine (excuse the poor quality):

argh (resized).jpgargh (resized).jpg
#5992 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I found this dangling under my playfield. A quick glance, I’m not seeing anywhere to connect it to...before I start my wild goose chase, anyone know where it might belong?

If memory serves... there is a free one like that. Just do a lamp and coil test if you need extra confirmation

#5993 5 years ago

Nobody really knows what it may have originally been intended for or if it’s even just a harness design mistake but most TZ’s have it. Might be interesting to see what it does tie into but there’s nowhere it’s intended to go so it’s probably nothing at all interesting.

#5994 5 years ago

Yellow is usually lamps. Probably GI that they decided to ditch. If someone is bored, they could trace it and/or test it with a voltmeter....

#5995 5 years ago

I'm a member of the DYWC (dangling yellow wire club). The wire is Yellow-Orange (Lamp Column #3). There are no unused locations in that lamp column. In my game, the wire emerges from the harness at the Spiral Award inserts (the inserts just above the flippers). Could it be related to the third Spiral magnet that never made it into the game? Could it be a link to something buried on Oak Island? I wonder if its original purpose is still locked-up in Pat Lawlor's head

#5996 5 years ago

Could the dangling wire be part of the Gum, Ball, Lock 1, Lock 2 flashers that we’re originally intended for those on the door panel board?

#5997 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Could the dangling wire be part of the Gum, Ball, Lock 1, Lock 2 flashers that we’re originally intended for those on the door panel board?

Don't think so. I think the missing Flashers would have to be connected to "solenoid" circuits like all the other flashers. That's how the Gum Ball flashers are wired in my game (I added them to my game several years ago).

#5998 5 years ago

I went with COLORDMD LED on all my williams pins and they look awesome. I got rid of any LCDs. They look like computer screens in your back box and they look out of place IMHO... The LEDs can be nice and bright and hit you in the face or you can turn down the brightness. They definitely look more traditional.

#5999 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

I went with COLORDMD LED on all my williams pins and they look awesome. I got rid of any LCDs. They look like computer screens in your back box and they look out of place IMHO... The LEDs can be nice and bright and hit you in the face or you can turn down the brightness. They definitely look more traditional.

Any pics? I’ll never use the upscaling because the dots take me back to ballgames in stadiums with those big Jumbotron with cheesy dot graphics. The blinding LEDs have been my hesitation on the color LED. If brightness can be turned down, then that’s good

#6000 5 years ago

These are turned all the way up for brightness, but they all have the comet screen glare protector on them. So that dims them down a little bit too. The colors are also really vibrant.

IMG-7284.JPGIMG-7284.JPGIMG-7286.JPGIMG-7286.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 132.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
$ 29.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
10,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 15,209 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club/page/120?hl=gjm7777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.