(Topic ID: 100252)

Twilight zone no fade in Michigan, very clean Playfield / shooter lane, need CPU

By ElectricCircuit

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

charming.gif
tz.jpg
DSC_0070.JPG
image-936.jpg
image.jpg
office space_the bobs-resized-600.jpg.png
image-413.jpg
image-871.jpg
image-165.jpg
image-724.jpg
image-679.jpg
image-952.jpg
image-552.jpg
image.jpg
image-29.jpg
image-700.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#71 9 years ago

And scene. Good work guys.

#77 9 years ago

EC, didn't you have this type of meltdown on Klov?

#89 9 years ago

What once was a FS thread turned into bragger central. You did the exact same thing on Klov. Frankly still not impressed after seeing you brag last year. Best of luck with your gambling problem.

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

You are, of course, disclosing your $500,000 a year in gambling winnings on your income tax returns, right, including your additional $800,000 a year from pinball? 1.3 large is a lot to make and not tell Uncle Sam about.
Quick hypothetical-only calculations according to IRC:
$500,000 of ordinary income, presuming no tax-sheltered investments equates to about $230,000 in income-tax due include SE tax & FICA, presuming 46% total tax bracket at that income.
If $800,000 as gross, figure no corporate structure so income would flow through schedule C, assume 50% of that as deductible expenses (way overestimated but this is all hypothetical and for schiznits & giggles anyhow), so $400,000 bottom line income on Schedule C taxed as ordinary income would equate to another $184,000 in income tax liability.
total tax liability per year: $414,000.00, or quarterly estimate payments of $103,500. Actually I think at that level, monthly estimate payments would be required, so $34,500 per month due the IRS in estimated tax payments. THAT'S a lot of quarters in pinball machine just for taxes.... 138,000 of them to be exact!
Don't get behind - the IRS is not fun to deal with.
Oh - just for fun also -- pursuant to IRS Circular 230, this email is not intended to serve as tax advice, tax consultation or any other advice regarding tax payments, tax liability or avoidance thereof.
Pursuant to requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any tax-related matter. Consultation with a tax professional is recommended for proper advice.

I have no idea what you said sir, but I like it.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Keith I don't have a job we already went through this. I am a stay at home dog- father. I get pins from my dad's business and sell them for him even though it's none of your business anyhow. No need to throw numbers around anyone can calculate income taxes. You must feel powerful being a lawyer, no wait no one cares. And you must not make much in the business as you're trying to give people tax advice for free.

Ok so what I have gathered so far....

We are talking to a millionare gambler.
That gets hand-me-down pins and arcades from pops.
That mentally snaps at any judgement or questions. (confirmed now on 2 sites)
Brags about his income to strangers who don't care.
That has no job but states he makes $400 an hour.

If any of you believe this I have a very lucritive plot of land I would like to sell you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dantebean.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-no-fade-in-michigan-very-clean-playfield-shooter-lane-need-cpu?tu=dantebean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.