New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 241660)

Twilight Zone Gumball took my ball & won't give it back@?!#$%^

By jagaho11

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jagaho11
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jagaho11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I acquired a TZ a couple of weeks ago has been working fine until a couple days ago when I got the last ball for 1-credit instead of the ball going to the right lane for manual shooting the ball is delivered to the left lane the game shoots the ball and it goes to the gumball and stays...... Then the game is searching for the ball...... I can turn the game off and back on and after pressing the start button a few times the gumball gives back the ball. Ran a test says to ck 51 gumball popper lane and ck gumball divider. I have located 51 (not sure what to do) but the divider I have not located?..... Any help would be welcome....... Jim

#3 1 year ago

yes the diverter is working and I can have 3 in gumball and 3 in trough and it will still sent the ball to gumball and there you are with no ball and the game looking for the ball............... One thing before this happened the game never delivered the ball to the left shooting lane (except when multi-ball) your next ball always went to the right manual lane. No stuck balls

#6 1 year ago

ok thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jagaho11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside