Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballPimp
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TZ_spiral_3.jpg
3.jpg
TZ3.jpg
TZ2.jpg
TZ1.jpg
TZ SPIRAL DECAL.jpg
image-536.jpg
Nipple Clamps.jpg
IMG_4615.jpg
IMG_4614.jpg
TZ Diverter decal 1.jpg
TZ Diverter decal 3.jpg
TZ Diverter decal 2.jpg
diverter in game 2.JPG
diverter in game.JPG

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#102 5 years ago

I think it still works. Once the diverter lifts up and lets the ball through, "You have now crossed over into the Twilight Zone!".

#103 5 years ago

Still best value TZ mod and very tasteful. Wouldn't change a thing.

#105 5 years ago

Just sent payment, Jeff. Thanks!

#106 5 years ago

Another one sold! Payment sent.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

shouldn't this read , You have JUST crossed over........

Damn it, I can't get this out of my head now!

#108 5 years ago

Hey JeffsPinballPalace... Do you want me to make you a CUSTOM version with the word JUST on it so it doesn't drive you CrAzY!?!?

#109 5 years ago

Then the originals would become super valuable just like those misprinted stamps!

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from altan:

Then the originals would become super valuable just like those misprinted stamps!

This is so true. Re run them so my TZ will be more valuable please.

#111 5 years ago

I just spoke with Pat Lawlor and he confirms this sticker was in his orginal designs with this exact same verbage. The idea was that the ball is "now" crossing over and had he put a graphic where the ball had fallen it would be "just" crossed over. So there you go. Everyone can be happy again.

Edit: I was trying to make it funnier saying I spoke with Pat. I really didn't speak with him and appologies to those that thought I did. My intention was to help the OP with technicalities of the wording he used. Again - Sorry if I got hopes up thinking I knew one of the pinball gods.

#112 5 years ago

The SPIRAL version is coming next and is already in print!

#113 5 years ago

Actually - if you want to make one that is more accurate for my level of play it would say "you have just taken a detour, in the Twilight Zone"

#114 5 years ago

Maybe I will make one that says that too!

#115 5 years ago

I like "crossed over". It makes sense since you have to take a crossover ramp to get to the diverter.

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

Hey JeffsPinballPalace... Do you want me to make you a CUSTOM version with the word JUST on it so it doesn't drive you CrAzY!?!?

Yes please. LMK how much to paypal for postage. Thanks.....

#117 5 years ago

How about "dumped" since the diverter dumps the ball. It can read "You just took a dump in the Twilight Zone"

#118 5 years ago

FUNNY!
I had another 30 printed today. Order away!

#119 5 years ago

Nice job! Can't wait to see your next design

1 week later
#121 5 years ago

Received and installed. Very nice product! -Jonathan from MN

#122 5 years ago

Jeff, I read through this whole thread but have a couple questions. Do you have multiple versions of this? I didn't get if you were just joking about alternate versions. If so, do you have pics of them all? Lastly do you still have any?

I'd like to order one but I just want to make sure you have some and be sure of the one I want if there are different versions.

Thanks,

Jeremy

#123 5 years ago

Didn't get a reply but I did see one on eBay so I snagged it on Monday. Showed up today. Looks great and shipping was lightening quick. Thanks, Jeff!image-536.jpg

3 weeks later
#124 5 years ago

Money sent

#125 5 years ago

Sorry for not getting back with you Jeremy. I must have overlooked, I have been swamped and getting a commercial printer to do these and more. I have a spiral version of this same decal with matching backboard at the printer now. I will sell individually or as a set. Hang tight!

#126 5 years ago

I love mine! Bump up for a great product.

3 weeks later
#127 5 years ago

BUMP... I still have about 30 of these left from the printer!

#128 5 years ago

It's great!

It even fixed my TZ reset problem.

Ok, the reset problem was fixed but not by the decal. Decal still appears to have magical powers.

2 weeks later
#129 4 years ago

I have another SPIRAL VORTEX version of this decal available!

Here's a LINK to the post with pics of these installed on machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tz-spiral-vortex-back-board-decal-pinball-pimp-decals

TZ SPIRAL DECAL.jpg
3 months later
#130 4 years ago

UPDATE: The NEW Matching STARFIELD Mini Playfield Light Cover DECAL MOD is Now Available for sale. If you bought one of my Diverter decals, this is a MUST have also.

It's easier to keep up with sales off ebay so if you are interested in one, purchase at the link or find this and other decals by me on ebay as well.

ebay.com link

TZ1.jpg
TZ2.jpg
TZ3.jpg

5 months later
#131 4 years ago

I have both of these back in stock and won't last long. Price is ABOVE. PLEASE remember to include your shipping address. Also, LMK if you want the STARFIELD diverter or SPIRAL VORTEX diverter. I have 2 different styles

3.jpg
TZ spiral 3.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside