210890-i.jpg
IMG_0081.jpg
zone14.png
002.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
$_57.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I'm doing another run of the clock mods. The clock now uses a lamp holder for LED lights that can be changed out instead of an enclosed light you can't get to. The clock design has changed again to allow for the new updated features. Let me know if you're interested. The price is set at $150 for the polished brass clocks. I can also do polished bronze for those seeking a more "antique" look for the same price. I should have pictures up of the new clock in about shortly. For those new to this project, here is an old picture of the last version. Like I said, the new version will be much better and more user friendly.

Edit:
Available only through pinside

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

I designed better brackets made of stainless steel that should be finished tomorrow. A finished picture of the latest variant will be posted soon.

1 month later
#3 10 years ago

Here are some pictures of the updated brass clocks. Let me know if you're interested. As for the piano mods, the last three are available for sale on eBay.

005.JPG005.JPG
006.JPG006.JPG
002.JPG002.JPG

#4 10 years ago

So does this replace the exsisting clock? What does it take to install? Anything permanent?

Joe(acejedi)

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Acejedi:

So does this replace the exsisting clock? What does it take to install? Anything permanent?
Joe(acejedi)

No, it doesn't replace the original clock on that title. This can be mounted however you see fit.

#6 10 years ago

Do you have any photos of how it looks mounted in a TZ?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from yonkiman:

Do you have any photos of how it looks mounted in a TZ?

Ditto.

#8 10 years ago

Delete

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

It takes two small holes under the playfield for screws behind the clock millions target.

Are you saying you have to drill 2 small holes in the playfield?

8 months later
#10 9 years ago

Do you still have these?

#11 9 years ago

Not for sale anymore. Sorry.

#12 9 years ago

Great mod. Glad I got one back then!

#13 9 years ago

Not for sale anymore? Are you stating that this is a permanent decision?

#14 9 years ago

Did the clock ever move on this mod, or was it just a static image?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Modman:

Not for sale anymore? Are you stating that this is a permanent decision?

Planetary Pinball claimed copyright infringement for my eBay listings and told me to stop selling them. I might work something out with Rick, but this was never something I wanted to pursue full time.

#16 9 years ago

This is upsetting! I finally have my TZ and this was one mod I wanted.

1 week later
#17 9 years ago
Quoted from andrew13:

This is upsetting! I finally have my TZ and this was one mod I wanted.

I'm upset too. I found it strange as this was an icon from the TV series and not just the pinball machine. Not sure how they have the rights to it. I might market it as something else and let people mount it as they see fit.

#18 9 years ago

Planetary Pinball claimed copyright infringement for my eBay listings and told me to stop selling them. I might work something out with Rick, but this was never something I wanted to pursue full time.

If true; what a crock of shit.

#19 9 years ago

I'm upset too. I found it strange as this was an icon from the TV series and not just the pinball machine. Not sure how they have the rights to it. I might market it as something else and let people mount it as they see fit.

That's BS!

The only possible thing he could have you on is the art for the clock face, and I hardly find it possible that he has the legal right to enforce art from the show that is not solely from the game, and even if it is, who owns that property, Williams or the owners of the Twilight Zone show rights?

Rick you are becoming more disliked than Wayne ever was!

#20 9 years ago

I cant see y u cant make mods seems like a bunch of bs ? U made a clock that lit up and what people do with it is no business of anyone there are tons of different things that can be used and just because u say its for tz its illegal ?

#21 9 years ago

Everyone making similar stuff seems to have vanished as well. I know laretrotienda still sells his version, but he lives overseas and now only sells it domestically. The clockface is seen on most intros from earlier Twilight Zone seasons. The only thing that I could see being a violation is that the orientation of the clock hands is the same as the TZ translight, but that's ridiculous if something as mundane as that constitutes a violation.

zone14.pngzone14.png

Edit: If anyone wants one of these, I'm advertising them as "brass clock pinball machine decorations" now. I'm not specifying what it can be used for or how it mounts and is wired up, but I think everyone already knows where they would like to place it.

You can find it here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertDeity?ref=l2-shop-info-name

#22 9 years ago

I don't see it there.

#23 9 years ago

I took it down after a few of my jewelry-related customers were asking questions. Still open to talk about them via pinside.

1 week later
#24 9 years ago

I ordered one 10 days ago. Payed by PayPal. Can you please update me as I've sent a few pms now with no reply
Thanks

4 months later
#25 9 years ago

Just wanted to update this thread to see if anyone had any problems and if things were received on time. Keeping track of the pinside messages has been an interesting experience.

2 months later
#26 9 years ago

I switched materials over to plastic to cut down on cost and to have them listed for sale much cheaper. If anyone is interested in the new ones, I have them listed for $60.

IMG_0081.jpgIMG_0081.jpg

#27 9 years ago

any pictures of mod installed in a game ?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from luch:

any pictures of mod installed in a game ?

Here's one of the earlier ones (it's slightly smaller than what I have now). I have it mounted where most people will probably put it, but I can't directly advertise the piece as being specifically placed there. Also, I can't include installation instructions for the same reasons due to copyright, but I will PM how I installed mine if requested.

210890-i.jpg210890-i.jpg

#29 9 years ago

Cameras are also back for a short time. The ones without LEDs are $30.

CameraDesign.jpgCameraDesign.jpg

#30 9 years ago

Link? You can pm me if you like.
Thanks! Looks nice, want one.

#32 9 years ago

I'd love a pm with links to your clock and camera as well. Very cool work!

#33 9 years ago

A decal for the clock stand up target with the pendulum and star field on it would make this complete.

#34 8 years ago

PM me with details as well, please.

#35 8 years ago

I'd take a clock. Shoot me a pm...

#36 8 years ago

If anyone else is interested in one of the items listed here, please send me a PM detailing which version you're looking at. I can squeeze a few more brass pieces into the current batch I'm doing.

1 month later
#38 8 years ago

pm sent

#39 8 years ago

still waiting money has been sent .

3 weeks later
#40 8 years ago

If anyone hasn't received their item yet, please send me a PM and let me know. I still have a few that need to be sent out, but my horrible attempts at bookkeeping messed a few things up. I'm trying to track down who these belong too. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pope Valley, CA
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lyme, NH
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.50
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 110.00
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.