• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mjruser
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hello,

After upgrading to 9.4h the game is never sensing the Powerball. Switch 26 is good. With a steel ball in the trough, the led is on when the Powerball is in there the led goes out.

Ideas?

Kind Regards,
Mike

#2 1 year ago

It can't sense the powerball. It can only sense a steel ball. If a power ball goes by and hits switches before #26 and after, the game thinks a non steel power ball went by.

Go into Tests - Switch Edge - roll a steel ball to the end of the ball trough. If #26 registers on the DMD, that is working.

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

I guess what I mean to say is. Previously (L3 rom) the game would go into Powerball mode a second or two after the powerball was ejected into the shooter lane. Now with the 9.4h, it just behaves like a steel ball.

Thanks again!
Mike

#4 1 year ago

There is a thing in the menus called 'Single Switch'. When you enter this mode, select switch #26 - Trough Prox. Make sure it is OFF, and not Active "(A)".
Empty the trough, and put the powerball in - does the switch change status?

(The ROM upgrade had nothing to do with this - other than resetting you to factory defaults.)

#5 1 year ago

I'll give that a test this evening. Thanks for the idea.

Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 50.00
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside