New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 54419)

Twilight Zone 9.4 home ROM Is it better. If so why ?

By RobKnapp

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by justonemore
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

My TZ has boards have been repaired. They came back with the 9.4 Home ROM. What are some of the cool features that it provides? It had no instruction as to new features. Thanks.

#3 7 years ago

Any features that are enabled that folks did not like and turned OFF from factory default ON.

#4 7 years ago

yes its way better. just that you are able to pause the game or start litz on demand

#5 7 years ago

• Added a preset ("INSTALL #pinball") for home adjustments desired by group of silly Twilight Zone owners.

Anyone know what that refers to? I assume it's got something to do with the #pinball IRC channel

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Added a preset ("INSTALL #pinball")

In the gum ball toy. You may add more than original design.

#7 7 years ago

Yeah I have mine set to 4. So there are 4 in the gumball and 3 in the trough. LITZ on my machine is 7 balls.

#8 7 years ago

Huh that's interesting. Now I'm considering using that setting and putting a second powerball in the game! That'd spice things up a bit.

#9 7 years ago

I never thought of adding a second power ball... I have one that I haven't used yet.

#10 7 years ago

There is a bug in 9.4h also. For my daughters birthday, she had a party with lots of friends around, so we set all the machines to be as easy as they could be so they could have fun. If you set lots of things to easy on 9.4h, with extra balls etc, it will go into Lost in the Zone by doing almost nothing, and this is not having set the LITZ feature. When it happened we thought the machine was broke. Reset it, fine again. Set exactly the same set of features, back again. We found if you left any one thing not on easy, it would be fine, it was just this one set of settings that did it.

#11 7 years ago

interesting

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cherry Hill, NJ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside