Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by Pin-Bert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 15 years ago

I have a chance to a reimported Twilight Zone for $1000.00,it is missing the clock and maybe other parts and would need to be coverted back to American 110v.Would this be a good buy and how much trouble to get it working with the limited info that I gave.Thanks any info would help!

#2 15 years ago

"Maybe some other parts" is a bit vague don't you think?
I would only do it if I had a lot of experience with projects like that, or if I needed an extra Twilight Zone for parts. Both are not the case

1 week later
#3 14 years ago

i would buy it if it were cheap and only had a few missing bits n pieces..u can buy the clock and most parts, given the large proiduction run.also, there are plenty of professional people in the industry who could give it the once over and give you a quote to finish it up.sometimes a project can be rewarding if u get the right people involved, and lets face it, EVERYONE loves a twilight zone...i say buy it.
p.s- conversion back to usa power is very very simple.very inexpensive.if thats the hardest part, as any pinball tech will tell you, its a easy easy one to do up.
p.s- marcospecialties and bay area amusements have lots parts, any pinball tech will have his connections as well.

1 week later
#4 14 years ago

You can buy the clock anywhere. It really depends on the shape of the pinball. Playfield, cabinet, boards, and should know what else is missing

#5 14 years ago

You need everything in the "zone". I think that's not a very good deal because the parts don't feel right if you buy them seperatly. Buy another cheap machine with all of the parts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.