image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
#1 8 years ago

Hello all! I'm at a crossroads with myself on whether or not I should sell my TWDLE. I may need the cash more than the machine depending on a few factors. What does anyone here feel it's worth? I'm a bit of a nutjob with maintaining it. Every 50 or so plays, it gets waxed fully. Rubbers and posts are 100% in tact. It's virtually a new machine! Has an estimated 600 or so plays.

The basic answers to questions FAQ:

Is it home use only? YES
Am I the first owner? No. I am the second.
Is it modded? Yes. Lightly modded. Everything on it is from PINGRAFFIX (JOERAPTOR) ..nothing over the top (I.e. Blood spatter kit for ramps, led lighting with vinyl wrapped apron, etc)
Willing to ship? No. You'd have to come and get it.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2 8 years ago

Before anyone asks, the second start button was to fill in the hole until I got a tournament button, lol

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Is it modded? Yes. Lightly modded. Everything on it is from PINGRAFFIX (JOERAPTOR) ..nothing over the top (I.e. Blood spatter kit for ramps, led lighting with vinyl wrapped apron, etc)

So I'm not trashing this. The machine looks great and I love the mods you have.

That being said, the wrapped apron is about as over the top as it gets. And LEDs are generally considered as some of the things that causes over the top impression. I love over the top. I just found it funny the way this was worded.

I didn't realize that apron wrapping was available for the LE/premium. I'm off to see if i can buy it.

#4 8 years ago

Hey Lenny, Im gonna say real world selling price would be 6.8/7.2 . Seems like the modded ones on here have been sitting a while at there 7.4/7.8 asking price. they have the topper which was 400 dollars I think. Start at 7300 and drop down as you go .

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So I'm not trashing this. The machine looks great and I love the mods you have.
That being said, the wrapped apron is about as over the top as it gets. And LEDs are generally considered as some of the things that causes over the top impression. I love over the top. I just found it funny the way this was worded.
I didn't realize that apron wrapping was available for the LE/premium. I'm off to see if i can buy it.

I found it to be in the realm of tasteful. It was a very limited run mod the custom apron with LEDs. Contact pingraffix to see if another could be made. Over the top, in my book, is when the playfeild starts becoming crowded with crap. Personally, I'm not a fan of LED lights in the grilles, underneath, additional signs on ramps, etc. Thats just me. I'm not bashing modding a machine because as you can see, this one is lol.

#6 8 years ago

Pick up is where exactly.
No location listed.

#7 8 years ago

He lives mid Long Island NY

#8 8 years ago

Seen prices all over the map for this game. Someone who doesn't like mods will probably pay $6800-$7000. It's a great game!!! Final code was not done at the time I bought mine! Code is crazy good on game now. I do think game will continue to go up in price in the future as most played it with crap code.

Bought mine a few months back for $6900 with about $1400 in mods on it.

I know a lot of people don't add much for mods but I'm the opposite as I like bling and if I install them I usually screw up the machine...LOL

You might want to list all the mods and retail price they cost for the people that do like mods! That apron is very cool!

GLWYS!!!

#9 8 years ago

Thanks,not really a day trip then

bump

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

bump

If you want to buy it I will hold it at my house until you can pick it up next year.

#11 8 years ago

When were u going to decide if u r selling? I may be interested.

#12 8 years ago

Boy that kid must have some tough decisions to make at playtime...Read some wholesome books, sit at the table and color, or slaughter some hordes...

#13 8 years ago

I had a feeling it's worth about 7300. That's the value I put on it myself. Figured I'd test the waters to see what the masses felt

Quoted from Ckykedworld:

When were u going to decide if u r selling? I may be interested.

I have someone who's interested in it at the moment. He will get first right of refusal if he so chooses.

Things at work have slowed down to a screeching halt. So, purely as a preventive measure, I'm putting a feeler out. If things go well in the next month or so, this may turn into a scenario where I'd want to trade for a REALLY NICE AFM, TAF, or a couple of older Williams/Bally machines.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

bump

That exchange rate is a killer

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Boy that kid must have some tough decisions to make at playtime...Read some wholesome books, sit at the table and color, or slaughter some hordes...

He chooses pinball

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

That exchange rate is a killer

Yes it is,I don't see it getting much better either
I liked it a lot better when we were at par.

Nice game,I'm sure your guy will take it.

3 weeks later
#17 8 years ago

I bought one local
I know I saved quite a bit,no shipping and taxes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 8.95
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twdleconsidering-a-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.