New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 110665)

TWDLE GI going out intermittently

By underlord

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Anyone had this issue yet? Before I call Stern, just wanted to get feedback here. Checked all the usual suspects. Connectors, fuses, etc.

#2 5 years ago

Your inside buddy should know.

#3 5 years ago

Mine was doing that. Seemed like it needed to be warmed up or something. I fiddled with all of the connections laying in the bottom of the cabinet and it stopped. Not sure what it was. Someone told me to check those connections. So far so good.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Your inside buddy should know.

He's definitely no Patrick Powers.

#5 5 years ago

when you call them up underlord, Ask them how far away the code is BTW

#6 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/software-issue-with-wdle#post-2053348

Someone here said it was a software issue but I would certainly call.

#7 5 years ago

Haven't had that issue , but have had playfield led sockets not plugged in or half hanging out, found a fuse that had only one side clipped in , and my diagnostics loom wasn't firmly connected , it didn't work at all , only to find it needed a more snug connection , have bought mine NIB PRO

#8 5 years ago

Going in and out sounds like a ground problem. I would check all the ground wires in the lamp matrix. Sounds like a ground may not be punched down completely in one of the molex connectors in the back box. Happened on my MET.

#9 5 years ago

The le twd version in town does that. Owner said it was a code issue.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

The le twd version in town does that. Owner said it was a code issue.

My LE doesn't do it. I assume we are running the same version of the code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
$ 8.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside